donut_1752 posted on 21-3-2014 01:54 AM
info "0"
SR pn jadi la

cerita je la apa2

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-3-2014 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Presiden_Lanun posted on 21-3-2014 01:53 AM
Akak nak masuk meeting jap lagi. lepas jemahat, akak sambung balik.

akak gi solat jemahat kew?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2014 09:55 AM | Show all posts
rospinki posted on 21-3-2014 09:48 AM
Adekah ini satu konspirasi. Mcm biskut jap ade jap xde. Ke dh jdi ghostship

Bukan senang nak cari weh..............

Mcm sebijik kacang ijau yg di campak kat padang ghumput.
Kena plak di bawak arus.

Ada pelbagai cara nak cari.
Di antaranya ialah:
1. satelit (di permukaan)
2. sonar (ini kl dah tenggelam or semi submerged)
3. teropong  dari kapalterbang dan kapal laut (di permukaan)

Kalau ada rezeki...................insyaallah
Kena banyak2 berdoa.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2014 09:55 AM | Show all posts
donut_1752 posted on 21-3-2014 09:54 AM
info "0"
SR pn jadi la

alaa..tak kesah lah..dlm konsep insiden macam ni

baca boleh, percaya jangan..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2014 09:56 AM | Show all posts
tapibukanaku posted on 21-3-2014 09:55 AM
alaa..tak kesah lah..dlm konsep insiden macam ni

baca boleh, percaya jangan..

risau jugak info yg sy share tu x sahih

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2014 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Enam individu misteri di anjung tinjau KLIA diarah beredar

KUALA LUMPUR: Enam individu misteri yang kelibat mereka sering kelihatan berada di Anjung Tinjau Lapangan Terbang Antarabangsa Kuala Lumpur (KLIA) diarah beredar.

Maklumat itu disahkan oleh Polis Di Raja Malaysia (PDRM) melalui kemaskini terbaru di Facebook rasmi PDRM hari ini.

Sejak Selasa lalu, dua warga asing dilaporkan melakukan aktiviti mengambil gambar dan nombor setiap pesawat di KLIA.

Semalam, enam lagi individu dikesan turut melakukan aktiviti sama.

Semua individu warga Inggeris terbabit dilihat duduk di anjung tinjau KLIA sambil meneropong setiap pesawat sebelum mengambil gambar dan merekodkan nombor pesawat di landasan.

Aktiviti mereka itu menarik perhatian anggota keselamatan yang kemudian meminta mereka meninggalkan kawasan itu.

Use magic Report

Follow Us

Yang ni dah ada? From Nuar Musa

Tan Sri Annuar Musa
1 hr · Kampong Segambut Dalam ·

The Western Media, including CNN, BBC, ABC, CBS and NBC, have been broadcasting again and again, almost in loop tape fashion, the near riot in the MH370 media briefing room yesterday. Malaysia's portrayal as a villainous state, with evil officials hoarding information and telling untruths with impunity is now complete.

Malaysia bashing is on overdrive !

NOW, while the world is gripped by the possible discovery of MH370 debris in the southern Indian Ocean, let me state something:-

NO country has a monopoly on grief.

Malaysia lost 50 of its citizens. These are fathers, wives, siblings and children of quietly grieving families across our land. Indonesia lost seven people, Australia six, India five, with others spread over 11 other countries and territories.

BUT . . .

The Western Media is focusing almost exclusively on families of Chinese passengers, almost reveling in the dramatic expressions of sorrow and anger by these people. These unbridled emotions have long degenerated into bouts of Malaysia-bashing, with wild and outrageous accusations thrown at our officials and our nation by what has became a rude, noisy, unreasonable and hostile mob bent on venting their personal frustrations at something, somewhere, somehow.

And Malaysia became this punching bag.

While a little "thank you for your concern, support and hospitality" may be beyond these guests of Malaysia Airlines, we didn't expect a noisy demo in the media briefing hall either. And not least the Malaysia-bashing banner which read: “We protest against the Malaysian government withholding information and wasting time and hampering search efforts.”

NOW . . . you people know what happens if you do THIS in your homeland, China? Yes, I'm sure you do.
As for the Western Media, the LA Times quoted a typical line -- with the same flavor repeated again and again among their compadres -- this time purportedly by a grieving family member in Beijing:-
"I’m angry at Malaysia for not telling the truth. From the start they were buying time, withholding facts, and now they’re distorting the truth.'"

Really?

The truth?

What then do you call the media briefings of the 12 days? Pack of lies by Malaysia? Untruth? Buying time? Withholding facts?

Why?

So what "truth" do you want?

That the plane crashed? No, you won't accept it. The plane was hijacked? No also. The plane landed somewhere? Again No. The plane is lost and will NEVER be found? A big No No.

Then what do you really want to hear? Do you even know WHAT you want to hear?

So what is "truth" then?

NOW, you want the truth? You really want the truth? Ok . . . . .

The truth is -- until about a couple of hours ago with the Australian preliminary interpretation of the commercial satellite imagery -- NOBODY KNOWS. Not Malaysia, not China, not America, nobody knows. That's why everyone and his uncle from almost 30 countries plus millions online worldwide have been searching millions of square km of land and the deep blue ocean.

Sure, I sympathize with your grief. But again, others lost their loved ones too and suffer from the same uncertainty as well. I repeat, Malaysia lost 50 passengers and crew, including some of our best and brightest. And passengers from 13 other countries and territories were also on that flight and suffered the exact same fate as your loved ones. BUT I don't see Malaysians, Indonesians, Australians, Indians or Americans go berserk and throw bottles at Malaysia Airlines staffers and verbally abuse caregivers.

Did grieving Malaysian next-of-kin throw bottles and spit at your embassy officials and representatives in KL over the irrelevant satellite image furnished in the name of your government, which led to the deployment of our SAR assets in the middle of the South China Sea to unravel a lead that turned out to be a sick prank among many untruths and distortions spewed by your country's social media?

So why must only you people display this unbridled anger and frustration over something beyond the control of anyone, any airline, any search party, any national leader, any country, even the planet itself?

Still not satisfied?

Still want to bash Malaysia at every turn while you partake in all the free food, 4-star accommodation, counseling and transportation provided by Malaysia Airlines although the bulk of your kin's tickets were actually purchased from China Southern Airlines in a Code Share? What has China Southern Airlines done? Next to nothing. Zilch.

My message to these people: there is something called Compassion Fatigue. Your antics in Beijing and KLIA beamed over the global media has pushed many genuinely caring Malaysians towards this state of mind.
AND to the Western Media, remember, there are 239 souls on MH370, not just 152. The world has witnessed the antics of the families of the 152. Why don't you people now focus on the other 87 families who by and large handled this very difficult times with dignity underlain by brave acceptance of God's [truncated by WhatsApp]

Use magic Report

lorelai posted on 21-3-2014 09:54 AM
cerita je la apa2

tgh tgu info dr adik ipar ni..
die plak bz dlm opis O.C

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

tu kapal yang terbang kata tak nampak kan sebab awan tebal. Kapal yang kat laut cakap apa pulak?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2014 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Raja Dalelah: I'm convinced I saw aircraft near Andaman islands

MALACCA: Did MH370 crash in the Andaman Sea and then drift thousands of kilometres to the southern Indian Ocean?

A Johor housewife has claimed that she saw the stricken Malaysia Airlines plane partly submerged in the waters off the Andaman islands when she was returning to Kuala Lumpur after a pilgrimage to Mecca on March 8.

Raja Dalelah Raja Latife, 53, lodged a police report the same day.

She said she had taken flight SV2058 that left Jeddah at 3.30am Saudi time (8.30am Malaysian time) and after the plane flew past the southern Indian city of Chennai, she saw something strange in the ocean.

“It looked like an aeroplane,” said the mother of 10.

“Throughout the journey, I was staring out of the window of the aircraft as I couldn’t sleep during the flight.

“It is normal for me to look out of the window if I can’t sleep during a flight. On my first trip to Beijing two years ago, I also stayed awake by looking out the window,” she said.

Raja Dalelah, from Kota Tinggi in Johor said the plane she was in was flying over the Indian Ocean when she saw a silvery object on the ocean.

The in-flight monitor in front her showed that the aircraft was crossing the Indian Ocean. The last city on the land mass showed Chennai.

“I had seen several shipping liners and islands from my window earlier. Then, I saw the silvery object.

“I took a closer look and was shocked to see what looked like the tail and wing of an aircraft on the water,” she said.

Raja Dalelah said she took another look and was sure it was an aircraft in the ocean.

“I woke my friends in the flight but they laughed me off.”

A pilot has also laughed off her claim.

“Along any flight path, especially a long-haul one such as between Jeddah and Kuala Lumpur, the altitude of the plane will be maintained at around 35,000ft once it is in the air,” said the pilot who wished to remain anonymous.

“This is roughly seven miles above sea level. How can anyone see anything like a boat or ship on the ground from so high up?” he questioned.

Raja Dalelah, however, was sticking to her guns. “I know what I saw. I am convinced that I saw the aircraft. And I will not lie. I had just returned from my pilgrimage,” she said.

She said that on March 14, she lodged another police report in Sentul, hoping the Department of Civil Aviation would take her seriously.

She said the aircraft had what looked like floats on its side but a large part of it was under water.

“I clearly saw the time, it was about 9.30am (2.30pm Malaysian time),” she said.

She was also disappointed that when she told an air stewardess about what she had seen, the crew member closed the window and told her to get some sleep.

Raja Dalelah said when she landed at KLIA at 4pm she told her children what she had seen.

“That is when they told me that MH370 had gone missing.

“My son-in-law, a policeman, was convinced that I had seen an aircraft and asked me to lodge a police report the same day at Sentul police headquarters in Kuala Lumpur,” she said.

Raja Dalelah said she did not know the exact spot where but said it was an hour or more out of Chennai, a timeline that would have put her flight just over the Andaman islands.

“My other children were afraid that I could be detained for filing a false report as we were told the aircraft had vanished somewhere in the South China Sea.

“Many of my friends on the flight doubted me at first but they are beginning to believe me now that we know the plane turned back and entered the Indian Ocean,” she added.

Use magic Report

kannn......................

Use magic Report

lorelai posted on 21-3-2014 09:54 AM
tak sempattttttt...
mcm ikot regulasi sangat tunggu je mencecah 100

http://youtu.be/4vvBAONkYwI

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2014 10:00 AM | Show all posts
donut_1752 posted on 21-3-2014 09:56 AM
risau jugak info yg sy share tu x sahih

terpulang kpd sesape utk percaya.
Last edited by tapibukanaku on 21-3-2014 10:17 AM

Use magic Report

Check in...tolong update yg baru..jgn le byk sembang je...

Use magic Report

rospinki posted on 21-3-2014 09:48 AM
Adekah ini satu konspirasi. Mcm biskut jap ade jap xde. Ke dh jdi ghostship

mungkin dah hanyut ke  kutub selatan

Use magic Report

..US, RAAF aircraft fail to locate objects spotted by satellitesThe Malaysian Insider – 16 hours ago....
US, RAAF aircraft fail to locate objects spotted by satellites

....Latest News ».
..Currents, winds could obstruct search for flight MH370 black boxes
...If two blurred objects photographed from space are confirmed as debris from flight MH370, scientists will still face a daunting task to find and recover the sensitive recorders containing clues to the jetliner's disappearance. With so little known about why the Beijing-bound Malaysia Airlines flight changed course and disappeared after leaving... …
.After satellite find, 12 questions emerge about MH370
...Five days after satellites captured images of debris and objects from flight 370 in the southern Indian Ocean and a day after the release of those images by the Australian authorities, reports have pieced together questions related to the search for the missing plane in waters 2,500km from Perth. The Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200ER (9M-MRO)... …
.In MH370 family distress, lawyers urge caution
...KUALA LUMPUR, March 21 — Families of the 227 passengers onboard the missing Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370 should be wary of losing their rights to more compensation when signing off on... …
.Crowdsourcing firm says large area slowed analysis of images of possible plane debris
...A satellite image company said yesterday that the sheer number of images covering a large swath of ocean contributed to a delay in revealing what could be debris from the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 jetliner that has been missing for nearly two weeks. DigitalGlobe Inc, a Colorado-based company that collects imagery for the US government and... …
.Better weather to aid Malaysia plane search
...Improving weather conditions should help the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 on today, forecasters said, as Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott vowed everything "humanly possible" was being done to find the aircraft. Grainy satellite imagery taken on Sunday detected a pair of floating objects in the southern Indian Ocean... …
....More....After scouring the waters for the objects spotted by satellites that had raised hopes that they belonged to the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, the US Navy said its aircraft had not been able to find anything yet to confirm the images.
Its P-8A Poseidon aircraft had completed its flight over the target area and found nothing. Other aircraft are also heading in, a tweet from NBC News said.

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (Amsa) has also tweeted that the  Australian Air Force's P-3C Orion crew had been unable to locate debris. The tweet noted that clouds and rain had limited the visibility in the area. It also noted that more aircrafts continue the search for the missing plane.

Amsa officials told ABC News that the satellite sighting was the best lead at this stage in the investigation.

John Young with the Amsa’s Emergency Response Division told ABC News that the updates have been deemed "credible enough to divert resources to this area".

The largest of the objects spotted on satellite is about 24 metres long, he added.

"This is a lead, it is probably the best lead we have right now," Young was quoted as saying.

According to ABC News, officials are stressing caution despite the latest developments, saying the objects might not be related to flight 370.
The search for the Malaysian jet is the longest in modern passenger-airline history. The previous record was the 10-day search for a Boeing 737-400 operated by Indonesia’s PT Adam Skyconnection Airlines, which went missing off the coast of that country’s Sulawesi island on January 1, 2007. – March 20, 2014.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

berancuk posted on 21-3-2014 09:59 AM
http://youtu.be/4vvBAONkYwI

beronok2 ilangkan nebes

Use magic Report

@HishammuddinH2O: @KP_RELA - terharu kami Taem SAR #.:370. http://t.co/rVwvYe6MMR

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2014 10:01 AM | Show all posts
@HishammuddinH2O: #MH370 SAR Southern Corridor:We really need "Pinger Locator Hyrophones" Not many countries hv them.Will b speaking 2 Sec Hagel again 2nite.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2014 10:01 AM | Show all posts
tapibukanaku posted on 21-3-2014 09:57 AM
Enam individu misteri di anjung tinjau KLIA diarah beredar

Apa yg depa buat agaknye?

Spy ke?

Main nombor ekor ke?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 01:09 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.111348 second(s), 43 queries .