Choi Jae Sung as Park Yoo Kang's father

Lee Min Woo as Emperor Gojong

Otani Ryohei as Kanemaru
Ahn Seok Hwan
Choi Jong Won
Jin Sung
Lee Dong Hwi

Plot
The drama will be set in the bloom of 19th-century Joseon, and centers around the son of Joseon’s greatest swordsman.
In 19th century Joseon dynasty, Park Yoon-Kang is the son of the best swordsman in the country. His father and younger sister then get killed. To take revenge, Park Yoon-Kang gives up his sword and become a shooter.

Last edited by ichi on 5-9-2014 10:24 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-4-2014 01:17 PM | Show all posts
script reading

2nd Poster

3rd Poster

Last edited by ichi on 12-6-2014 10:06 PM

Use magic Report

Lee Jun-ki positively considering Joseon Gunman

Ooh, this is good news. It’s not finalized, so let’s all start wishing on stars and things.

It looks like I jumped the gun (…badum-ching) when I heard Han Joo-wan was cast as a lead in Joseon Gunman and thought that meant he was THE lead. Apologies for the error; that was totally my fault. But I don’t think it’s any bit of a disappointment to hear that Lee Jun-ki is in contention to take that lead role—of a young man in Joseon times who loses his father and sister and takes up the gun in revenge—because YES PLEASE. YES NOW. *grabby hands*

Joseon Gunman would put Lee Jun-ki back in familiar sageuk territory; some of his biggest hits have been historical projects, from the record-breaking film The King and the Clown that catapulted him to fame, to the popular hit Iljimae, to the underrated, sweet-with-a-dark-touch gem of a drama Arang and the Magistrate.

Coming from the PD of The Princess’s Man, this drama is set a little later into Joseon’s five-century span, taking place in the 19th century during a time of much modernization and growth. Aside from Lee Jun-ki and Han Joo-wan, another name in the mix as a potential castmate is actress Jeon Hye-bin (Queen of the Office, Queen Dowager Insoo), but no word yet on the role.
Joseon Gunman will be KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama following Golden Cross, and premieres in June.

And while no much other information is given about the story than the main tagline about our hero throwing away the sword and exchanging it for a gun, you know, I’m gonna go ahead and get excited anyway. Because remember this?

source

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Jun Ki confirmed for new KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama, 'Chosun Gunman

Lee Jun Ki has been confirmed as the lead on 'Chosun Gunman'!

'ChosunGunman' will be KBS 2TV's new Wednesday-Thursday drama that will air in Juneafter 'Golden Cross'. The 'Chosun Gunman' staff told CBS No Cut News, "LeeJun Ki has been cast as the main character of 'Chosun Gunman'."

The drama will be Lee Jun Ki's first historical drama in two years. It's about the growth of a man who used to be Chosun's best swordsman. He throws away the sword for the gun when his father and the female lead dies from the sword.

Lee Jun Ki will play the main character Park Yoon Kang.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06042014 Twitter 1

You've been waited so long. Much to my gratitude and happiness,  I came to the decision after long deliberation and reviews on so many work pieces . This work has intense romance along with various stories and action. I didn't think that I would feel attracted more to any other work than this one this year.  ^^v (translation by Elly)               

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04062014 Twitter 2

Since I must show lots of things through the drama, I will stay focused and sincere in order to present the best looks. Pls look forward to it and support me as always.  Feeling  short of romancic comedy... but it wasn't there, what can I do...  But. This piece has everything in it.   ^^i love you~!♥
(Translation by Elly)

finally drama baru junki oppa
Last edited by ichi on 6-4-2014 01:38 PM

Use magic Report

1st teaser

2nd teaser

3rd teaser

Last edited by ichi on 18-6-2014 11:38 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-4-2014 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Nam Sang Mi joins Joseon Shooter as female lead, reuniting with Lee Joon Gi 7 years after TBDW.

Nam Sang Mi Confirmed to ActOpposite Lee Joon Gi in ‘Joseon Shooter’

Nam Sang Mi and Lee Joon Gi will be reuniting in a romantic drama after four years.

Nam Sang Mi has been cast as the lead actress for KBS2’s upcoming drama Joseon Shooter, acting opposite Lee Joon Gi. It has been four years since they starred in the same drama, after Time Between Dog and Wolf.

Joseon Shooter is KBS’s highly anticipated seasonal drama that was planned for over two years.

After going through a long period of discussions, the production team of Joseon Shooter,decided to cast Nam Sang Mi to take the role of ‘Jung Soo In,’ and Nam Sang Mi also confirmed her appearance after much contemplation.

The actress said, “Jung Soo In is a courageous character whois very curious and is not afraid to take on an adventure. I felt attracted to the character for her tough spirit to go searching for the new world, without being tied up by Joseon’s strict customs separating men and women.

“I’m happy to act opposite Lee Joong Gi again who I worked with in Time Between Dog and Wolf,” she said. “I will try my best so the romance between ‘YoonGang’ and ‘Soo In’ can touch the hearts of the viewers.”

Joseon Shooter isa action-romance drama about the Joseon dynasty’s last sword fighter becoming the hero gunman of the age. The drama will be directed by Kim Jung Min, who also directed The Princess’ Man in2011.

The production team stated, “The romance between shooter ‘Park Yoon Gang,’ who is caught between love and the summons of the age, and ‘Jung Soo In,’ who wants to go out searching for the new world, will bring about a whole new feel for the viewers.”

Joseon Shooter will start filming in April and air in June.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Japanese model-actor Otani Ryohei joins Joseon Gunman

According to the news report, Otani Ryohei will be starring in Joseon Gunman as a Japanese warrior called Kanemaru who will help Park Yoon Gang become a hero of the people.
Although his character is one "hidden by a veil" (I don't know if this is to be interpreted literally, or does it mean that he is a mysterious character), he will be an instrumental character to the plot development.

Otani Ryohei last TV appearance was in Gu Family Book last year.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Jae-Sung join the cast

With Junki in TBDW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeon Hye Bin join Joseon Shooter

Jeon Hye Bin′s new character, Choi Hye Won is a heavily armed peddler with a cool face and strong charisma.

As an iron lady who is not easily approachable, Choi Hye Won desires to possess the wealth of the world due to an unchangeable past. But then she meets Park Yoon Kang (Lee Joon Gi) and is swept away by the fire of love, and her obsession for him puts her in a tragic position.

Jeon Hye Bin previousy acted in KBS′ God of the Worlplace and Taste of Curry. She is currently active as a firefighter on SBS′ My Heart Beats, being praised by viewers.

"Choi Hye Won is a woman with a large ambition to gain more wealth than any rich person," said Jeon Hye Bin. "I felt that she was a very charming character, who chooses tragedy after she realizes that love is not something she can gain as she begins to dream of love with Yoon Kang."

sr: http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=64375

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New star Han Joo-wan cast in Joseon Gunman

New face Han Joo-wan has landed a plum drama lead role in Joseon Gunman, the next series from The Princess’s Man’s PD Kim Jung-min, which are two things that pique my interest because I loved The Princess’s Man and I enjoyed Han Joo-wan’s character in King’s Family (Lee Yoon-ji’s charismatic love interest Sang-nam), inasmuch as I could enjoy any crazy character in that show. Hey, if you had to live in the histrionic world of King’s Family for half a year, I suppose at least the exposure makes it worth it.

Han Joo-wan is the first to be cast in Joseon Gunman, which is set “in the time of enlightenment of 19th-century Joseon.” It stars a hero who is the son of Joseon’s greatest swordsman. Aha, so he takes up the weapon of modernity in the time of modernization—got it, symbolism. He loses his father and younger sister (the descriptions don’t say why, but reading between the lines I’m thinking political conspiracy), after which he trades sword for gun as he embarks on his revenge mission, and in so doing the drama will “depict the pain and courage of the young people of the era.” The plot reminds me quite a bit of The Princess’s Man (political plots, wrongful deaths, sons of minsters on the revenge warpath), but in a good way; the time and the whole gun aspect bring it something of a fresh angle. I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for more info on this one, that’s for sure.

Han Joo-wan is a prime minister’s son— an illegitimate one, however, which makes his life a lonely one—being a powerful man’s busxxxd son still brings you privilege, but it’s still a suppressed, excluded existence and he dreams of revolution to upend the status quo.

Joseon Gunman will follow Golden Cross (which follows KBS’s current Wednesday-Thursday offering Age of Feeling); it premieres in June.

Last edited by ichi on 23-4-2014 09:11 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2014 03:25 PM | Show all posts
omg lee junki!! tak sabar! hopefully heroine dia cun n a good actress.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-4-2014 04:46 PM | Show all posts
wahhh..pantas ichi...caiyokkkkkk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-4-2014 09:03 PM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 6-4-2014 04:46 PM
wahhh..pantas ichi...caiyokkkkkk

harusla azie........... oppa aku wat drama baru

padahal lama lagik nak tayang.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-4-2014 09:04 PM | Show all posts
mystica posted on 6-4-2014 03:25 PM
omg lee junki!! tak sabar! hopefully heroine dia cun n a good actress.

masih menunggu sape la heroin cite nih....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2014 11:03 PM | Show all posts
ichi posted on 6-4-2014 09:03 PM
harusla azie........... oppa aku wat drama baru

padahal lama lagik nak tayang.....

sempat meroyan tah mana hala dulu la kat sini gamaknya

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2014 08:28 AM | Show all posts
lelaki yg boleh lakon pompuan ialah jun ki nih laaa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2014 09:35 AM | Show all posts
eddlisa_uyuk posted on 7-4-2014 08:28 AM
lelaki yg boleh lakon pompuan ialah jun ki nih laaa

dlm muvie ni King and the Clown

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2014 10:14 AM | Show all posts
menyeru madu ku @YoonArang

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2014 10:14 AM | Show all posts
cekin uma ichi....hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2014 10:15 AM | Show all posts
ichi posted on 7-4-2014 10:14 AM
menyeru madu ku @YoonArang

kekekke.. jgn nangis... kite share tuk 20 ep je...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2014 10:16 AM | Show all posts
YoonArang posted on 7-4-2014 10:14 AM
cekin uma ichi....hehehe

pas habis citer pi main jauh2 tau

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-4-2014 10:16 AM | Show all posts
YoonArang posted on 7-4-2014 10:15 AM
kekekke.. jgn nangis... kite share tuk 20 ep je...

hahaha tau takpa....
kompem ke 20 je yoon...........

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2014 10:22 AM | Show all posts
ichi posted on 7-4-2014 10:16 AM
hahaha tau takpa....
kompem ke 20 je yoon...........

ahaha.. bukan ke? cite pjg eh... kalo cite pjg.. makin lama la kite bermadu nmpk nye...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2014 10:29 AM | Show all posts
YoonArang posted on 7-4-2014 10:22 AM
ahaha.. bukan ke? cite pjg eh... kalo cite pjg.. makin lama la kite bermadu nmpk nye...

ntahla yoon...
tak byk info lagik... heroin pon tak tau sapa....
amboi mentang2 dah kasik chance ade hati tu nak panjang2 kan lagik

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2014 10:42 AM | Show all posts
ichi posted on 7-4-2014 10:29 AM
ntahla yoon...
tak byk info lagik... heroin pon tak tau sapa....
amboi mentang2 dah kasik chance ...

harus la weh..

peluang yg ade jgn disia2kn...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 02:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.292138 second(s), 46 queries .