Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4842|Reply: 10

nadi leaf

[Copy link]
Post time 2-5-2014 02:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Seph,

just ask u, mind explain more on NADI leaf,  U know what is it right?

As I paid 1K for d report last month on chapter 1 ,3, & 14

on astroved.com

u tried?

cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-5-2014 09:19 AM | Show all posts
No, I do not know what Nadi leaf is. This is Hinduism column. Does this "Nadi leaf" has anything to do with Hinduism?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2014 01:19 PM | Show all posts

see

http://www.astroved.com/nadiastrology.aspx

What is Nadi Jyothishyam?
Dr. D. Sivakumar Nayanar
        Hundreds of years ago, there were great Sages or Rishis, who had the vision of looking it know the future of anybody on earth. These predictions were written on Palm Leaves in a particular script and these leaves are used to predict the future of people in these days by Nadi Jyothists.

Nadi Shastra is an ancient art of prediction. Thousands of years ago the sages can look into the

past, present and future of people, who existed and who were to take birth in future. These sages wrote these predictions on palmyra or palm leaves in a particular script, these are known as Nadi leaves.

Around the 12th century, these leaves were found lying in the ancient Vaideeshwaran Temple in Tamil Nadu. The Nayanar community which found these leaves realized their values and made exact copies of them and have been the custodians of the Nadi Leaves since then. They are also the only community which has been for generations trained to read the leaves, and interpret them to make the predictions. Also they are the only people who have access to the Nadi leaves.

In Nadi Shastra, the thumb impression of a person is taken to identify the particular leaf which gives the persons predictions. Each thumb impression on has about 108 aspects to it like Shanka Rekha, Chandra Rekha, Chakra Rekha etc… These aspects of thumb impression are used to locate the nearest bundle of Nadi leaves and then the person had a session with the Nadi reader to tally with the personal and family details of the person. During this session the particular leaf which contains the personal and family details will be identified and the reader reads out and records the exact predictions of the person.

The predictions in the Nadi leaves are given in Kandams or chapters. One could get a general prediction or specific prediction or specific prediction based on the need.

Chief Nadi Reader Sri Sivakumar Nayanar, is one of the most accomplished Nadi Readers who is carrying on his unique family tradition handed down from many generations.

These predictions which are written on the leaves are from the day the person comes to have the services of Nadi Astrology. So, the predictions are pre-written and these predictions are just read by the Nadi Astrologers.
There is only one particular sect of people who have access to these leaves as this is a traditional service and is being practiced by generations downwards. In this generation this service is being given by Sri Dr. D.  Sivakumar Nayanar. Then there must be millions of leaves written, one for each person in the world.

But the leaves themselves state that only if the person has in his KARMA that he is to have the services of Nadi, he will get his leaves.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2014 03:40 PM | Show all posts
This falls into category of astrology, not religion.

In Hinduism, one should only believe in Karma. That every decision and action performed by a person NOW, will shape their own future in the FUTURE. This creates an illusion that human life is predestined when it is not. Your action today is what determines your options available to you in the future.

Karma yoga - How one's actions produces cause and effect in the future.
Jnana Yoga - How one should perform his action in reference to a good karma.
Bhakti Yoga - How one should approach God (Spriitualism) through the good karma which he had accumulated.

This is Spiritualism. Believing in something written on a leaf is not Spiritualism. While I do not question some who believe and follows such practice, one should remember - God is capable to change One's Fate even if it is already predestined.

For example, I should not be alive today, I should have died when I was 18 years old. And yet, my destiny have been re-written by God for He had seen I still have work to do upon this World. That is Spiritualism.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2014 04:05 PM | Show all posts
I only know about Jotisham with regard to giving names to children, personality or career suggestions... It's more to mechanical worldview. You cannot say that it is right or wrong...

Regards

Vikram

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2014 04:32 PM | Show all posts
vikramavardhana posted on 6-5-2014 04:05 PM
I only know about Jotisham with regard to giving names to children, personality or career suggestion ...

It is not wrong or right. Hinduism is about freedom to practice their belief freely. All one must remember is - Every action you commit, you are bound by the Karma of your action. Which means if a person kills for his religion, it is still murder.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-5-2014 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Most of the nadi leaf or reading of past and future reading based in Vaitheeswaran koil , India. I been to Vaitheeswaran koil in year 2008, get  my nadi read. the nadi reader keep on asking question ...than finally he took out a nadi leaf than he read out my history...my past, present  and future... I was just curious to know how this nadi works...

one of the reading is truth when he told me that my next door neighbour  was move out ....I ask him why the neighbour move out? the nadi reader told me that the neighbour  find fault with me  and qurral....

than i ask again 'so"??

so, anyone who hurts your feelings or find fault, it goes back to them in bad way..

in away i was shocked he knew about my neighbour which already stated in my nadi leaft.... and he further told me that , my next birth will in india and born as good brahmin family...

my advise, dont buy nadi reading online rather go to Vaitheeswaran koil...find good nadi reader  because too many fake in Vaitheeswaran koil...

u can google Vaitheeswaran koil nadi reading

Last edited by Truth.8 on 7-5-2014 04:58 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2014 04:45 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 6-5-2014 04:32 PM
It is not wrong or right. Hinduism is about freedom to practice their belief freely. All one must  ...

...and you used bad words many times plused cursed...thats also karma

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-5-2014 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 7-5-2014 04:31 PM
Most of the nadi leaf or reading of past and future reading based in Vaitheeswaran koil , India. I b ...

my daughter suppose to due 1st week of april, but was delivered by caecarian on 2nd week march. i did on 1st week april, n d astrologer claim my daughter was due 1st week of april(the actual date)

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2014 09:11 PM | Show all posts
wei_loon5063 posted on 7-5-2014 05:52 PM
my daughter suppose to due 1st week of april, but was delivered by caecarian on 2nd week march. i  ...

normally this nadi reader will ask question after question...some can  be con but not sure about the nadi reading that you seek online...
what was the nadi reading website  you hired online?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2014 09:24 PM | Show all posts
yup...

was done via videocall on skype. d guy from india conduct d questioning via skype video call

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

3-6-2024 11:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063324 second(s), 37 queries .