Post time 20-6-2014 10:26 AM | Show all posts
@dauswq

okay ...dah review

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-6-2014 02:49 PM | Show all posts

setakat layan drama korea...tak penah stop lg epi tuk drama big man ni hehehe...mmg every week akan layannn....

1. Cerita  (8/10)
cerita agak menarik...dari seorang gangster yg tatau apa2...di tindas...di tipu...di permain kan...akhirnya hero belajar cara nak kendali kan business dan berfikir ngan matang...dan di bantu oleh pekerja yg setia serta heroin yang dr awal hanya membantu lelama jatuh cinta...

cerita ttg org kaya yang hanya mengguna kan duit tuk beli kehidupan...semua berlandas kan duit tuk satu dendam yg akhirnya makan diri sendiri...

2. Keberkesanan Lakonan (8/10)
Kang Ji Hwan
walau pon jd hero...tp tak cukup kuat tuk nominate as pelakon terbaik sebenarnya...cuma dr segi lakonan bagus gak la..ekspresi muka ada..cool tp dlm kepala otak banyak plan yg dia nak buat...convincing

Lee Da Hee
watak lalang yg sgt berjaya...mmg aku geram hehehe..pastu jap ko p kat DS yg jahat...jap ko p kat JH yg mulia...bangang je kan..
apa2 pon heroin berjaya gak bawak watak yg sgt lembut di wajah nya..tp lalang ehehehe..

still tak boleh jugak nak nobat kan sebagai actress terbaik tuk drama ni..tak cukup baik...mcm tak strong enough tuk di nominate kan as best actress huhu...

next time ekkkk

Choi Daniel  [Best Supporting Actor]
ni watak yg mmg jahat mcm setan...harap muka je ensem tp jahat nya ya allah geram tol aku tgk..siyes mcm setan..dah nak mati pon jahat lg..tak ada keinsafan lansung dalam diri...
makanya mmg choi daniel berjaya bawak watak ni...watak yg keras...watak yg jahat mcm setan...mmg ada impak besar dalam drama ni...
so nak nominate gak la as best supporting actor

watak2 lain tu ok la...mcm adik si DS ni ok jugak...memula ala ala gedik tp lelalam ilang gedik...

watak pembantu DS pon bagus gak...punya la setia akhirnya makan diri sendiri

3. Aspek teknikal (Lakon layar, teknik pengarahan, sinematografi)   (8.5/10)
ok suka ngan jalan cita,lakon layar n keseluruhan cerita...buat kita tertunggu wats next...so far jalan cita tak bosan sbb tak ada satu scene pon yg leh buat aku rasa bosan...semua scene sgt penting hehehe **bg aku la kannnnn**

4. Skor muzik (3/5)
mmg suka ngan ost Big man- Con Amore Mio...nice music...catchy sgt and lain dr yg lain rasa nya ost ni...
lagu lain tu tak brapa ingat sgt music dia...hehehhe

5. Kebarangkalian untuk tontonan semula (3/5)
ok la kalo nak tgk kali ke dua sbb hero ensem...seken hero ensem..heroin pon cantik la jugak ngan muka lembut gitu..hehehehe

cc @dauswq

Last edited by azie.dz on 20-6-2014 02:51 PM

Comments

TOTAL =8+8+8.5+3+3 = 30.5/40 *10 =7.63 Terima Kasih atas review Nomination: Choi Daniel  Post time 20-6-2014 03:10 PM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2014 03:03 PM | Show all posts
azie.dz posted on 20-6-2014 02:49 PM
setakat layan drama korea...tak penah stop lg epi tuk drama big man ni hehehe...mmg every week aka ...

hahaha 1st sbb hero ensem seken hero ensem...i like....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-6-2014 03:08 PM | Show all posts
cmf_namo posted on 20-6-2014 03:03 PM

jomlah review nano..
guna cara mcm kak ayu guna tu klu tak mau tulis pnjg2 cam kiteorg ni..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-6-2014 03:09 PM | Show all posts
dah berkali lak aku dok layan ost cita ni aishhhh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-6-2014 03:14 PM | Show all posts
cmf_namo posted on 20-6-2014 03:03 PM

kannnn....ensem kot dedua...tp sorang jahat mcm setan ekekekeke

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-6-2014 01:53 AM | Show all posts
BIg Man" Ends With Great Supporting Roles
By Staff Writer | Jun 20, 2014

What is the most dedicated contributor to KBS Monday/Tuesday drama "Big Man".

"Big Man" has the three most important elements - story, directing, and actors with great acting.  These are the three elements that are making the drama succeed.

Especially in the drama, the actors and their passion made everything possible.  More than the leading roles, the supporting roles were also integral in perfecting the drama and to raise the level of the drama.

The protagonists were Moon Jon Won (role of Yong Man) [the bodyguard of Pres Cho], Kim Ji Hoon (role of Choi Yoo Jae) [Manager Choi, the guy who put his hand in his armpit to make a pledge], Kim Dae Ryung (Beom Shik) [the gangster who gets paid by Manager Do to get rid of people in their unwanted list], Oh Dae Hwan (detective) [the detective who handled the murder case filed against Ji Hyuk], Jang Sung Beom (doctor), Baek Kwang Doo (Attorney Park) [the guy who always gets punched by Ji Hyuk], Kim Jung Suk (Mr. Park) [the market vendor who committed suicide], Lee Hae Young (Zaroque Director) [the director of the clothing factory], Kim Min Sang (detective) [the man who arrested Ji Hyuk but actually works for Pres. Cho] and showed off their strong presence.

A staff member of "Big Man" said, "It seems like if one person stands out too much then it's awkward.  Nonetheless, the actors in "Big Man" get along with each other and was able to create a synergy effect.  Thank you to all those that have worked until now" he said.

Meanwhile, "Big Man" is a story about Kim Ji Hyuk who wakes up to find that he is a son and heir of the chaebol group Hyun Sung as he goes through various accidents. He goes against people to keep the ones that he loves the most as he becomes a true leader and big man.

credit: kdramastars

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2014 01:54 AM | Show all posts

cc. @azie.dz

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-6-2014 02:00 AM | Show all posts

Jung So Min Will Miss Portraying Her Character In “Big Man”
actress jung so min expressed her thoughts on the finale of her drama "big man. Meanwhile, jung so min will be making a big screen comeback through the film "alice.

Jung So Min Will Miss Portraying Her Character In “Big Man”

Actress Jung So Min expressed her thoughts on the finale of her drama “Big Man.”

Through her management company SM C&C, she said, “It was a project that I exerted a lot of effort into in order to show a different side of me as an actress. I”m happy to have been given the chance to portray a character as brave as “Jin Ah”.”

Her character Kang Jin Ah is a spoiled heiress who is used to getting her way, and because she is such a different character from what Jung So Min usually portrays, viewers were able to see a different side to the actress, earning her praises from critics and audience alike.

She added, “My character is someone I can learn a lot from, and because I have put a lot of affection into portraying her, it wouldn”t be easy for me to forget about this project.”

Expressing her gratitude, she also said, “I sincerely want to thank everyone who gave “Big Man” their support and love. I will work hard to show everyone a better side of me in the future.”

“Big Man” earned the nationwide rating of 12.6% on its final episode.

Meanwhile, Jung So Min will be making a big screen comeback through the film “Alice in Wonderland.”

Cr. kdramastars.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2014 05:08 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 22-6-2014 01:54 AM
cc. @azie.dz

menjadi watak dia ni kan...geram gila aku ekekekekeke

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-6-2014 05:10 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 22-6-2014 01:53 AM
BIg Man" Ends With Great Supporting Roles
By Staff Writer | Jun 20, 2014
"Big Man" has the three most important elements - story, directing, and actors with great acting.  These are the three elements that are making the drama succeed.
huyooo dasat kan....tp ak setuju jugak...mcm nak tgk ep 16 sekali lg je...hero hensem kot huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2014 01:00 PM | Show all posts
kemistri hero heroin kurang
heroin mmg lebih kemistri ngan 2nd hero

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2014 10:09 AM | Show all posts
mmmmmm ending oklah
tapi bab hero ngan heroin tu cam nyampah
heroin kayu macam tiang telefon
sudah2 lah ambik minah ni berlakun jadi heroin lak tu
lain kali suh dia jadi pelakun tambahan cukup

Use magic Report

Post time 23-6-2014 11:36 PM | Show all posts
WeAiNe posted on 23-6-2014 10:09 AM
mmmmmm ending oklah
tapi bab hero ngan heroin tu cam nyampah
heroin kayu macam tiang telefon

kak aine tak mau submit review ker?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2014 09:49 AM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 23-6-2014 11:36 PM
kak aine tak mau submit review ker?

tunggu ilham dtg......daus oooooooooooooo
hahaha....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 03:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069833 second(s), 43 queries .