CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 8954|Reply: 2

Sexy Zone

[Copy link]
Post time 23-7-2014 06:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sexy Zone was announced as a group in a press conference in September 29, 2011. Johnny & Associates's CEO Johnny Kitagawa said, "The group name came from Michael Jackson's sexiness".The members were revealed to be Kento Nakajima, Fuma Kikuchi, Shori Sato, Sou Matsushima, and Marius Yo. Kitagawa chose the members considering the "sexiness of men".

After the press conference, the members appeared in Teigeki Johnnys Imperial Theatre Special "Kis-My-Ft2 with Johnny's Jr.", and premiered their debut song "Sexy Zone", which was subsequently released on November 16, 2011 from Pony Canyon.This song was also the image song of the 2011 FIVB Women's World Cup and the 2011 FIVB Men's World Cup. The group were special supporters of 2011 FIVB World Cup.

Kento Nakajima (中島健人 Nakajima Kento, born March 13, 1994 is a Japanese singer, actor and Tarento. He is best known as being a member of the Japanese idol groups Sexy Zone and Yuma Nakayama w/B.I.Shadow.

Nakajima was part of B.I.Shadow. In 2008, B.I.Shadow was formed as a Johnny's Jr. group. At that time the members were: Kento Nakajima, Fuma Kikuchi, and Misaki Takahata. During that year, they acted in the drama Scrap Teacher.

Shori Sato (佐藤 勝利 Satō Shōri, born 30 October 1996 in Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese actor, singer, and idol. He is known for his participation in the boy band Sexy Zone, which is managed through Johnny & Associates. In 2012 Sato took part in a 10 km marathon in Hawaii, where he placed fifth in the competition.

Fuma Kikuchi (菊池 風磨 Kikuchi Fūma, born March 7,  is a Japanese singer, actor and performer and is a member of Sexy Zone.

In 2008, B.I.Shadow was formed as a Johnny's Jr. group. At that time the members were: Kento Nakajima, Fuma Kikuchi, and Misaki Takahata. During that year, they acted in the drama Scrap Teacher.

On September 29, 2011, it was announced that a new five-member group called Sexy Zone would be formed and become a special supporter of "FIVB World Cup Volleyball 2011”. Kikuchi was part of the group.

Matsushima Sou (松島聡)is a member of Johnny & Associates in the group Sexy Zone.

Name: Matsushima Sou(松島聡)
Nickname: Matsuu
Birthdate: November 27, 1997 (age 16)
Birthplace: Shizuoka, Japan
Blood type: O
Height: 148 cm
Weight: 37 kg
Talent: Karate
Hobby: Snowboarding ,Cooking
Favorite food: Grapes, sashimi and reef shark
Dislike: green peppers and eggplant
Favorite Color: Black,Blue,Brown
Admired Sempai: Chinen Yuuri, Yabu Kota
Favorite Song: "GET!!" by Hey!Say!7

Name: マリウス葉 (マリウス よう)
Name (romaji): Marius Yo
Profession: Actor and singer
Birthdate: 2000-Mar-30 (age 14)
Birthplace: Heidelberg, Germany
Star sign: Pieces
Blood type: O
Talent agency: Johnny's Entertainment

Last edited by jejakakacak on 23-7-2014 06:41 PM

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-7-2014 06:45 PM | Show all posts

Last edited by jejakakacak on 23-7-2014 07:44 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2014 01:34 AM | Show all posts
thread apakah ini lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 01:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078568 second(s), 31 queries .