Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 4172|Reply: 35

[Dunia] Japan schoolgirl arrested for murdering, dismembering classmate

[Copy link]
Post time 28-7-2014 08:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
A 15-year-old Japanese schoolgirl was arrested Sunday on suspicion of murdering a classmate and dismembering her body, local media reported.

The suspect, whose name was not released as she is a minor, has admitted to strangling the victim and severing her head and left hand, according to the Kyodo news agency.
She allegedly delivered blows to the head of 15-year-old Aiwa Matsuo with a metal instrument before strangling her in the city of Sasebo, in Nagasaki Prefecture, southwest Japan.
The victim's body was found on a bed in the suspect's apartment early on Sunday and investigators discovered tools nearby, reports said.
The suspect, who lived away from her parents though in the same city, told police she acted alone in the grisly killing, Kyodo added.
Matsuo had reportedly gone out to meet friends on Saturday afternoon, but her parents notified the police when she failed to return home at night.
The two girls graduated from the same junior high school.
Violent crime is still relatively rare in Japan but several high-profile cases in recent years have heightened public concern.
The city of Sasebo made headlines in 2004 when a primary schoolgirl stabbed her classmate to death.
In 2008 a man went on a stabbing rampage in a crowded Tokyo shopping street, killing seven people and wounding a dozen others.
That incident came seven years to the day after a knife-wielding janitor killed eight primary school children, leaving the nation in shock.
In 1997 a 14-year-old was arrested for the murder of two schoolchildren. The head of one of the victims was left in front of his school gates.

Read here: http://news.yahoo.com/japan-scho ... mate-175102253.html

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-7-2014 08:37 PM | Show all posts
Harap ni bukan pengaruh dari komik manga

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2014 08:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
giler xhengat Theyols nie

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2014 08:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
15 tahun
And it's a she!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2014 08:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ganas pompuan jaman skang ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2014 11:28 PM | Show all posts
mental budak ni

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-7-2014 01:47 AM | Show all posts
hari tu kat KL, kes gila isim.... berapa org kena tikam?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2014 01:53 AM | Show all posts
Acong posted on 29-7-2014 01:47 AM
hari tu kat KL, kes gila isim.... berapa org kena tikam?

Terlepas berita tu ..
bila tu bang Acong?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-7-2014 02:10 AM | Show all posts
aku pernah jerut leheradik aku guna rantai besi
mak aku halang

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2014 02:50 AM | Show all posts
FanTasyCreaTioN posted on 29-7-2014 01:53 AM
Terlepas berita tu ..
bila tu bang Acong?

antara hujung tahun lepas atau awal tahun nie

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2014 02:57 AM | Show all posts
Acong posted on 29-7-2014 02:50 AM
antara hujung tahun lepas atau awal tahun nie

kes ni ka bang?

http://mforum2.cari.com.my/portal.php?mod=view&aid=5563

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2014 04:24 AM | Show all posts
FanTasyCreaTioN posted on 29-7-2014 02:57 AM
kes ni ka bang?

http://mforum2.cari.com.my/portal.php?mod=view&aid=5563

ha ah.....................

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2014 04:29 AM | Show all posts
sekngucing posted on 29-7-2014 02:10 AM
aku pernah jerut leheradik aku guna rantai besi
mak aku halang

Dah kenape

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2014 07:34 AM | Show all posts
10 tahun dulu di Sasebo gak
Japanese girl stabbed to death in school
(Agencies)
Updated: 2004-06-02 09:22

An 11-year-old girl led a fellow sixth-grader to an empty classroom during their school lunch hour Tuesday, slit her throat and slashed arms with a box-cutter and left her to bleed to death.

The grisly slaying at an ordinary elementary school in southern Japan sent shockwaves through the community, leaving many asking how such a tragedy could occur.

The body of Satomi Mitarai, 12, was found by a teacher after the girl who attacked her returned to class in bloody clothes. The teacher called police.

Mitarai died of blood loss after being slashed in the neck and arms with a retractable knife used to cut paper and boxes, police said.

Her father rushed to Okubo Elementary School in Sasebo, 650 miles southwest of Tokyo, after receiving a call that his daughter was hurt.

"When I arrived, Satomi was already lying there collapsed. I couldn't believe what I was seeing," Kyoji Mitarai, the head of the Sasebo bureau of the Mainichi newspaper.

"I can't put in words what I'm feeling right now. I can't understand it at all. I don't have a clue," he said.

He said his daughter never spoke of disagreements with her classmates and appeared to get along well with them.

Authorities took the suspected attacker into custody for questioning. Police called her "Girl A," in accordance with Japanese legal protections that prohibit identifying juvenile offenders.

"Girl A" had called Mitarai out of their classroom as lunch time was beginning and took her to a nearby room. In Japan, lunch is commonly eaten in classrooms.

The girls' teacher said she first noticed something was wrong when the two were missing, public broadcaster NHK reported. Shortly afterward, "Girl A" returned, smeared with blood.

Police said she confessed to the murder and said, sobbing, "I have done a bad thing." Authorities said they have not found a motive.

Mitarai's body was discovered by a teacher who called police. Emergency medical workers said they arrived to find her lying face down on the floor. She wasn't breathing and her heart had stopped, said Kazuyoshi Tominaga of the Sasebo Central Fire Department.

Serious juvenile crimes have become a rising concern in Japan in recent years.

Last July, a 12-year-old boy in Nagasaki — a city just north of Sasebo — was accused of kidnapping, molesting and murdering a 4-year-old by shoving him off the roof of a car garage.

In the same month, a 14-year-old boy was arrested for beating a 13-year-old classmate to death in Okinawa.

Just three years ago, lawmakers lowered the age of criminal responsibility to 14 from 16 amid public outrage over the brutal beheading of a 10-year-old boy by a 14-year-old in 1997. Last year's murder in Nagasaki prompted many to wonder whether the line should be redrawn.

Violent juvenile crimes remain rare, however. The 1,986 "heinous crimes" — murder, robbery, arson and rape — committed by minors in 2002 represented just 1.4 percent of all youth offenses, according to the National Police Agency.

Japan's justice system emphasizes rehabilitation over punishment for minors. The boy who beheaded the 10-year-old in 1997 was freed from custody in March at age 21.

Education officials said schools would be offering students counseling after the Sasebo slashing.

"Doctors and school counselors will offer help if needed," said Koichi Tsurusaki, the head of the Sasebo Education Committee. "Many asked for help after last year's Nagasaki incident, so we'd like the counselors to direct the response."

Satomi's father said he would continue to seek an explanation.

"I don't know what went on between the two. She is the same grade in school as my daughter, so I don't know how much she understands," he said. "But when things settle down, I'd like for her to explain what happened."

Last edited by pengimbas on 29-7-2014 07:35 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2014 08:10 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
pengimbas posted on 29-7-2014 07:34 AM
10 tahun dulu di Sasebo gak

Violent crimes are rsre in japan...tp skali jd kes ..mak aihhhh

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2014 11:30 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Apa puncanya yg sampai sanggup membunuh n gigih nak mengerat mayat pulak tu.
Gigih betul..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-7-2014 12:52 PM | Show all posts
kat jepun ni kena hati hati dgn emo kids...yg jenis loner takde kawan

masa study dlu aku penah kena stalk dgn mamat jepun
kat library, nak balik kelas, pergi cafe, dalam kelas, mesti dia duduk seat belakang aku
until one day, lepas kelas dia confront aku, pegang tangan aku
nasib baik ada kawan time tu, dia tolong aku lari menyorok bilik lecturer
budak tu akhir nya kena buang uni.....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2014 02:21 PM | Show all posts
ida88 posted on 29-7-2014 04:29 AM
Dah kenape

sekgucing banyak pengaruh transofrmer. adk dia sendiri dia tibai.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2014 03:10 PM | Show all posts
Tingat aku tgk citer jepun ke korea hat potong2 mangsa ni

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2014 03:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cauliflower posted on 29-7-2014 12:52 PM
kat jepun ni kena hati hati dgn emo kids...yg jenis loner takde kawan

masa study dlu aku penah ke ...

Bdk tu nak berkenalan jer kot..hak hak

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 09:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082869 second(s), 50 queries .