Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1407|Reply: 3

Rahsia di sebalik Kajang move - Kini sampailah giliran utk PKR pula songlap

[Copy link]
Post time 17-8-2014 04:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Lim Sian See
https://www.facebook.com/lim.siansee/posts/1542221722663283

Today, i met with a school-mate whom I have not seen for many years. Turns out he is now a PKR member.

I asked him about his opinion on the Selangor MB crisis and he said he asked his division leader about this.

The division leader answered him that the main reason Khalid needs to go is that who said that Khalid doesn't allow PKR to songlap Selangor's money.

He reasoned that without money from Selangor, PKR cannot challenge UMNO to win Putrajaya.

He said he realize this is also corruption but says it is necessary corruption as long as ABU - Anything But UMNO.

So I asked him why he hates UMNO and he answered that is is because UMNO is corrupted and unfair.

And then I ask him, if you hate corruption so much, then why do you agree to PKR songlap Selangor money and if PKR can songlap Selangor money, won't they also songlap federal govt money if they win Federal govt?

He said never mind lah coz UMNO songlap for so many years already and now it is time for other people to songlap.

And finally I understood the real reason for the "Kajang Move"....

It is simply whose turn it is to songlap.

It doesn't matter that an honest person has to be unfairly betrayed for this to happen.

And hence, by extension, ABU = It's our turn to songlap now.. QED.

True story.

--

P.S. I am very happy that I share the same suspicions as Tun M when he said this today.

"For Anwar, the Menteri Besar position is a small matter as the bigger picture is the prime minister's position," Dr Mahathir said.

"With Selangor's wealth, perhaps Anwar might be able to influence parliamentarians to cross the (political) divide and support the opposition."

https://www.facebook.com/lim.siansee/posts/1542221722663283

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-8-2014 07:33 PM | Show all posts
Betol ke yaallah tlg la hamba mu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-8-2014 08:10 PM | Show all posts
apa ingat PKR nie maksum? PKR nie kan asal serpihan UMNO gak

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-8-2014 04:54 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 09:26 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.331765 second(s), 30 queries .