ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-8-2014 02:50 PM | Show all posts
mbhcsf posted on 28-8-2014 09:34 AM
Kolthoum yg amat kejam!!!!

Pancung....pancung...............

Naik rating utk HR.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2014 03:15 PM | Show all posts
kesian nya anak2 ini..takkan disebabkan ambil biskut pun nak dera bgt..
mungkin jg hakikat anak2 ini cuma anak2 tiri..itu yg dera tanpa perasaan..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2014 04:15 PM | Show all posts
kejam sungguh mak tiri dia ni..
penjarakan seumur hidup atas kesalahan membunuh dengan sengaja.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2014 06:02 PM | Show all posts
memang mak tiri ni kejam gilerrr..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2014 09:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hati hitam! Kurang hajaq punya khetum!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 28-8-2014 09:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Modngengade posted on 28-8-2014 05:45 AM
kejam nya mak tiri.....teringat cerita "ratapan anak tiri"

Amboi citer lama uolsss

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2014 09:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ereb sanjungan ummah.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-8-2014 10:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bapak die bodoh tak tgk ke anak? Ke janji dpt karipap Bini..anak diabaikan? Lelaki JD bodoh SB karipap je..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2014 11:18 PM | Show all posts
Di hospital, Ahmed berkata, dia dan adiknya mengambil beberapa  keping biskut disebabkan tidak boleh tidur kerana  lapar.
Keesokannya, ibu tiri mereka menyerbu bilik mereka selepas mendapati  biskut itu hilang.

Stepmother from the deepest, darkest pit of hell.
Gigeh betina tuh hitung biskut, pas soh anak2 tiri tido dlm kelaparan.
Jahat mengalahkan ibu tiri citer dongeng.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2014 11:21 PM | Show all posts
tak kira bangsa pe laa..... pesalah selayaknya dihumbam dlm perigi buta dan dibiarkan mati kelaparan

Use magic Report

Post time 29-8-2014 05:52 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
GhostWalking posted on 28-8-2014 09:40 PM
Amboi citer lama uolsss

Ker uoul lebih prefer citer 'shallot n garlic"?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-8-2014 06:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Modngengade posted on 28-8-2014 09:52 PM
Ker uoul lebih prefer citer 'shallot n garlic"?

Iols tak pernah tgk ratapan anak tiri tapi dengar kata sedih gila so iols vote for that

Use magic Report

Post time 29-8-2014 07:05 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
GhostWalking posted on 29-8-2014 06:01 AM
Iols tak pernah tgk ratapan anak tiri tapi dengar kata sedih gila so iols vote for that

Sedih uoul...kak mod nangis berbesen2 keluar air mata....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2014 06:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sial punya mak tiri... sian budak2 kelaparan...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2014 06:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Malam2 lapar ambil biskut
Memang mak tiri x bg anak tiri mkn k apa

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-8-2014 07:16 PM | Show all posts

The siblings during happier times - Sabq

Roua 8yrs old died of torture at the hand of her step-mother

Manama: The gruesome murder by torture of an eight-year-old girl this week by her stepmother has sparked widespread outrage in Saudi Arabia.

Roua, forced to live with her father and stepmother following a stormy divorce case, was killed in the Saudi capital Riyadh.

The father reportedly refused to allow Roua, her brother Ahmad, 11, and three sisters to live with their mother despite a court order that granted their custody to her, local news site Sabq reported on Tuesday.

“Our stepmother made us suffer tremendously,” Ahmad said from his hospital bed where he was recovering from the torture session he suffered alongside his sister.

“She often deprived us of food. One evening, Roua and I took two small biscuits. The next day, after she knew that we took the biscuits, she came to see us and hit us with an electric wire. She then asked us to move to the courtyard and to walk under the sun. Roua became too exhausted to continue and started crying. Our stepmother made us enter the house, but asked us to stand on one foot. She later hit us with a broomstick and my sister lost consciousness,” he said.

Roua’s mother, who was at the hospital to visit Ahmad, said that she wanted strong action against the stepmother for killing her daughter.

“If I had known she would kill my daughter over one biscuit, I would have given her everything she wanted,” she said. “What is the fault of the young children to make them suffer? I demand appropriate action by the authorities against her for killing my young daughter,” she said, quoted by the news site.

The mother said that she had not been told about Roua’s death until after she was buried.

In her account, Roua’s sister, Raba, said that the death occurred after her two siblings took biscuits.

“Our stepmother struck them with a broomstick and made them walk barefoot under the scorching sun,” Raba, 12, said. “She then made them re-enter the room and stand on one foot, but Roua could not stand it and she collapsed on the floor. However, our stepmother held her by the hair and smashed her body against the wall. My sister fell on the floor, but my stepmother screamed that Roua was feigning the pain. She kept shouting at my sister who was whispering. She then asked me for a glass of water to wash the face of my sister who was breathing heavily. I wanted to get more water, but my stepmother asked me to leave my sister alone,” she said.

Raba added that when her father arrived, she informed him about Roua’s condition and he promptly took her to hospital.

“Our grandfather then came over and he took us to his home,” she said. “It was terrible. Our stepmother was the only one who hit us, and we never told our father because of her threats. Now after what happened, we would like justice to be done,” she added.

Sources said that the stepmother, in her 40s, has been arrested and is being interrogated over the child’s death.

Roua’s murder is likely to bring the spotlight once more on the domestic abuse of children by parents or stepparents in Saudi Arabia.

Credit To:
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudi-girl-8-tortured-to-death-by-stepmother-1.1376748

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2014 11:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bodo piang punya betina arab ni !! Geram aku lah baca berita mcm ni......... eeeeeeee sakit betol hati aku ni !!

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2014 12:42 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mak tiri unsoundmind. patut dihukum gantung smpi mati

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 05:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057646 second(s), 41 queries .