Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: oska11

[SBS] Pinocchio - Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yoo Bi

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 6-11-2014 08:39 PM | Show all posts
Lee Jong Suk Lost Hair After Wearing a Bushy Wig for ′Pinocchio′

Lee Jong Suk shared the agony of wearing a wig while filming.

On November 6, Lee Jong Suk, who attended the press conference for SBS′ new drama Pinocchio at the SBS HQ in Mokdong, shared the stress of wearing a wig.

"In the drama, the [character′s] messy head becomes different when he becomes an adult. Because I′m wearing the wig for such a long time, I noticed that my front hair is falling out. It still feels like I′m wearing it, and it′s quite miserable. I came out far more uglier than imagined. It′s the kind of ugliness that wouldn′t have been fully expressed if a handsome actor took the role."

"I haven′t been able to transform yet. When I′m doing other schedules than the drama filming, it′s really unfamiliar. When I take off the wig, it′s nice and cool, but I have a lot of worries because my hair is falling out."

Pinocchio is a story about a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. Lee Jong Suk plays a local news reporter who hides a special talent.

The drama begins November 12.

Photo Credit: Ahn Sung Hoo

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewswo ... y-wig-for-pinocchio

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-11-2014 08:41 PM | Show all posts
Park Shin Hye Isn′t Concerned About Comparisons to ′The Heirs′

Park Shin Hye shared her thoughts on acting with a school uniform on.

During the press conference for SBS’s Pinocchio, which took place on November 6 in SBS building in Mokdong, Park Shin Hye shared her thoughts on wearing a school uniform again, following The Heirs.

Park Shin Hye said, “I didn’t know that I would be on screen wearing a school uniform again after one year. It’s a story about growth of a reporter. It is also a story about young people trying to become reporters and it shows the characters’ part as part of the story,” and explained, “I wasn’t hesitant about wearing a school uniform again or worried about being compared to The Heirs since it’s a part of the explanation on how In Hwa and Dal Po meet each other.”

She confidently said, “Since the character itself is different and the way I acted is different, I think you will be able to see ‘Choi In Hwa’ instead of ‘Eun Sang.’”

Meanwhile, Pinocchio is a romance drama about a man living under a false name and a woman who cannot tell a lie. It is set to air on November 12.

Photo credit: Newsen

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewswo ... risons-to-the-heirs

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2014 08:43 PM | Show all posts
Park Shin Hye Spills on Playing Character With a Job for the First Time

Park Shin Hye spilled her thoughts on acting as a reporter.

During the press conference for SBS’ Pinocchio on November 6, held in the SBS building in Mokdong, Park Shin Hye shared her thoughts on acting as a reporter who cannot tell a lie.

Park Shin Hye said, “It’s meaningful since this is the first time that I played a character that has a job. As an actress, I always had many thoughts about spoken words. During interviews, I would worry about how I can convey my thoughts and information well, and this is the project that deals with and solves the issue so I really wanted to do it.”

She continued, “I wanted to do it also because the writer wrote it so well. I met director Jo Soo Won when I was in high school and I’m excited and nervous to be working with him in a project. I’ve been enjoying filming because he has been guiding me on the set.”

Pinocchio is a story about a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. Lee Jong Suk plays a local news reporter who hides a special talent. 

The drama begins November 12. 

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewswo ... -for-the-first-time

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2014 08:44 PM | Show all posts
Lee Yubi to Step Off as MC of ‘Inkigayo’ to Focus on ‘Pinocchio’

Lee Yubi will be leaving Inkigayo.

Lee Yubi’s agency rep told Newsen on November 6, “She will be stepping off as the MC of SBS Inkigayo in order to focus on SBS’s upcoming drama Pinocchio. We made the decision because once the project begins, she would sometimes would have to empty out her schedules for a whole day and we didn’t want to cause any damage.”

The agency rep revealed, “Provisionally, this week’s broadcast of Inkigayo will be Lee Yubi’s last time hosting the show. We’re still in the process of adjusting the details.”

Lee Yubi has been hosting Inkigayo since February. She will be playing reporter ‘Yoon Yoo Rae,’ a former sasaeng fan of idol, in Pinocchio, which will begin on November 12.

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewswo ... -focus-on-pinocchio

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2014 08:46 PM | Show all posts
Lee Jong Suk Asked to Hit Kim Young Kwang in Drama

Lee Jong Suk shared a bit about reuniting with Kim Young Kwang in the new drama.

On Novemer 6, the production briefing session for SBS′ Pinocchio took place at the SBS HQ in Mokdong, where Lee Jong Suk talked about being with Kim Young Kwang again after the movie Hot Young Bloods

"In Hot Young Bloods, I got hit a lot. I got hit every time I met him. When I heard from the director that Young Kwang hyung got cast, the first thing that came out of my mouth was ′heol,′" said Lee Jong Suk.

He added, "When I was modeling a lot, I wasn′t that close to him, but as I worked on productions, I came to think that he was a pretty cool guy."

On model-turned-actors actively promoting, Lee Jong Suk humbly commented, "Just because I did it first doesn′t mean that I′m more special than the others. The only difference is that I did a few more productions than them.

"When I was a model with Lee Jong Suk, the time was different, so we weren′t that close, but in Hot Young Bloods, I came out with a role where I hit a lot," explained Kim Young Kwang.

"We got close then and we haven′t started filming together yet for Pinocchio. When I went to the meeting, I overheard Jong Suk telling the writer, ′Please put in a scene where I hit him.′ I guess he hurt a lot inside. I want to apologize here."

Pinocchio is about a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot tell a lie. Lee Jong Suk acts as a local news reporter who has hidden abilities. The drama begins November 12.

Ahn Sung Hoo

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewswo ... oung-kwang-in-drama

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2014 08:48 PM | Show all posts
naqibnasuha posted on 6-11-2014 02:46 PM
Oska....cpt2lh pos pic kt sini...comelnya psh n ljs ni...

Nah, for you

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Praise Each Other Repeatedly
Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye kept piling on the praise.

During the press conference for SBS’s Pinocchio held on November 6 in SBS building in Mokdong, Lee Jong Suk brought up his co-star Park Shin Hye.

Lee Jong Suk said, “She’s lovely. I’m serious. I tell her, ‘You’re pretty’ every time we film a scene together. She tells me I’m just giving her lip service but I say that because she’s really pretty. She keeps telling me I’m lying. She’s lovely enough for me to fully love her.”

Park Shin Hye said, “He’s cool. I’ve watched Lee Bo Young sunbaenim’s interview before. I remember sunbaenum highly praised him. I’ve been realizing why Jong Suk is being loved. He has good manners too. I think Jong Suk is the true atmosphere maker at the set. He’s a friend that becomes nutritional tonic even though he is probably tired too. I’ve been enjoying filming.”

She added, “He’s a beautiful and cool friend. Sometimes my heart flutters because I see ‘Dal Po’ in him. I think that will be conveyed on screen through the camera. You can anticipate our teamwork.”

Meanwhile, Pinocchio is a romance drama about a man living with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. Lee Jong Suk will be playing a local reporter who hides his special ability.

The drama will begin on November 12.

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewswo ... ch-other-repeatedly

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-11-2014 09:38 PM | Show all posts
oska11 posted on 6-11-2014 08:46 PM
Lee Jong Suk Asked to Hit Kim Young Kwang in Drama

Lee Jong Suk shared a bit about reuniting with ...

kenapa.lain.sangat.muka.youngkwang.dalam gambar ni?

apapon pasti tengok cerita ni cuma tak tau bila saatnya mengizinkan..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2014 09:45 PM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 6-11-2014 09:38 PM
kenapa.lain.sangat.muka.youngkwang.dalam gambar ni?

apapon pasti tengok cerita ni cuma tak t ...

Macam mana muka dia yang sebenar? LOL.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-11-2014 09:46 PM | Show all posts
5-minute preview:

Cr: SBSNOW Last edited by oska11 on 6-11-2014 09:57 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2014 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Park Shin Hye Talks About How She Prepared For Role in “ Pinocchio”

At a recent production presentation for the upcoming SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Pinocchio” held last November 6, actress Park Shin Hye talked about her role and preparations as the junior reporter who cannot lie, Choi In Ha.

“I wasn’t able to personally experience the actual way of how junior reporters work (going around police stations and covering). However, I was able to indirectly experience it through documentaries and truthfully, while watching how the junior reporters could not go home and wash for over a week and go with very little sleep, I worried a lot whether I could portray all of these in the broadcast,” said Park Shin Hye.

“So far, I’ve only experienced talking about my thoughts through interviews. When I take on my role as a reporter, I feel the great importance of being objective and looking at the other truths that are actually hidden behind the truth,” added Park Shin Hye.

When asked about how she plans to bring out the reality of the reporters, Park Shin Hye replied, “I plan to show just how miserable the life that the junior reporter Choi In Ha is living through her outfits and hairstyle.”

Park Shin Hye also revealed her other preparations for her role as the reporter Choi In Ha who suffers from “Pinocchio Syndrome,” a condition wherein she hiccups whenever she lies, made especially for the drama series. “I am practicing repeatedly getting natural hiccups while speaking. Although it was awkward at the beginning, the viewers will be able to take it naturally as the episodes pass,” explained Park Shin Hye.

The upcoming SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Pinocchio” is a drama that takes place against the background of a newsroom that tells the story of a man who lives under a false name (Lee Jong Suk) and a woman who cannot lie (Park Shin Hye). It is set to premiere on November 12, 10 p.m. (KST).

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/06 ... -role-in-pinocchio/

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2014 10:03 PM | Show all posts
oska11 posted on 6-11-2014 09:45 PM
Macam mana muka dia yang sebenar? LOL.

macam ni ..

comel..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2014 10:06 PM | Show all posts
ni pun comel..

aaaaaaa~~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2014 10:52 PM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 6-11-2014 10:03 PM
macam ni ..

kan manganini mmg lain..sampai x cam..dlm love rain comel sgt..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2014 10:54 PM | Show all posts
oska11 posted on 6-11-2014 08:48 PM
Nah, for you

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Praise Each Other Repeatedly

LJS always like that...ni bleh tersilap statement dia ni..tp itulah LJS yg nas kenal....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2014 12:12 AM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 6-11-2014 10:06 PM
ni pun comel..

Alalalalala

Banyak gak mamat ni berlakon drama. A few drama yang dia berlakon ada tengok tapi tak pernah pula ambil tahu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2014 12:19 AM | Show all posts
naqibnasuha posted on 6-11-2014 10:54 PM
LJS always like that...ni bleh tersilap statement dia ni..tp itulah LJS yg nas kenal....

Dan Shinhye yang saya kenal pun macam tu juga.

She expresses nothing but (always) a good word/statement every time she's asked about her on-screen partners.

Memang dah ramai yang meroyan tang statement tu pun...hahaha...

Well they're a good friend to begin with, tak tahu la se-close mana, but they'd get along really well. Just like Shinhye with her previous co-stars as she's known for her friendly and outgoing persenalities Some people je yang selalu salah-sangka yang bukan-bukan
Last edited by oska11 on 7-11-2014 12:20 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-11-2014 12:23 AM | Show all posts
oska11 posted on 7-11-2014 12:19 AM
Dan Shinhye yang saya kenal pun macam tu juga.

She expresses nothing but (always) a good word/s ...

yezza..oska...PSH sll friendly dgn semua org....x sbr nak tgk minggu depan..
jom camping sama2 minggu depan...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2014 12:39 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2014 12:43 AM | Show all posts
oska11 posted on 6-11-2014 09:46 PM
5-minute preview:

x sabar nk tgk oska..muzik latar dr every single day...yg nyanyi ms ihyv dulu... excited btl nas..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2014 12:49 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-5-2024 09:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.280955 second(s), 43 queries .