ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 5851|Reply: 26

14 Bukti Binatang Juga Mempunyai Perasaan-Sediakan Tisu

[Copy link]
Post time 15-9-2014 03:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
14 Stories That Prove Animals Have Souls
Animals are capable of so much more compassion, love, bravery, and ingenuity than most people realize. Here are 14 incredible stories that reveal their hidden depths.

1. Koko the gorilla responds to a sad moment in her favorite film.

2. The parrot with the moving last words.

Alex the African gray parrot was able to count and identify colors, and he had a beautiful relationship with his person, Irene Pepperberg. When Alex died in 2007, his last words to her were “You be good. I love you.”

3. The fact that cows have best friends and get stressed when they are separated.

dailymail.co.uk / Via peta.org
According to scientist Krista McLennan, “When heifers have their preferred partner with them, their stress levels in terms of their heart rates are reduced compared with if they were with a random individual.”
4. The two guide dogs who led their owners down 70 floors in the World Trade Center before the towers collapsed on September 11.

en.wikipedia.org
Guide dogs Salty and Roselle were awarded a joint Dickin Medal “For remaining loyally at the side of their blind owners, courageously leading them down more than 70 floors of the World Trade Center and to a place of safety following the terrorist attack on New York on 11 September 2001.”

5. The Jack Russell Terrier who gave his life to rescue five children from wild dogs.

In 2007, five children were playing with George when they were attacked by pit bulls. “George tried to protect us by barking and rushing at them,” said one of the children about the attack, “but they started to bite him - one on the head and the other on the back.” His heroic intervention saved the children, though he later died from his injuries. George was posthumously awarded a medal for bravery.

[url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=EWxCM6llL60]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-9-2014 03:49 PM | Show all posts
6. The beluga whale who saved a free diver who had cramped up 20 feet below the surface.

telegraph.co.uk / Via treehugger.com

telegraph.co.uk / Via treehugger.com
When free-diver Yang Yun tried to return from the bottom of an arctic pool, she found that her legs had cramped up and she couldn’t move.
“I began to choke and sank even lower and I thought that was it for me – I was dead. Until I felt this incredible force under me driving me to the surface.”
A Beluga whale named Mila had seen what was happening and sprang into action, guiding Yun safely back to the top of the pool.

7. The cat who can sense when someone is about to die.

Via smh.com.au
Oscar could always sense when one of the residents at the nursing home where he lived was near death and would sit quietly on their bed during their last moments.
One relative of two sisters who died in the nursing home said of Oscar’s vigil, “Oscar’s presence gave a sense of completion and contentment. Both women loved pets. Oscar brought a special serenity to the room. What’s more peaceful than a purring cat? What sound more beautiful to fill one’s ears when leaving this life?”

reuters.com

8. The Staffordshire bull terrier who protected her owner from a machete gang.

Via newsshopper.co.uk
Patricia Adshead was making tea when three men wearing masks and wielding machetes broke into her home. Adshead’s ex-husband rushed to help, but one of the assailants sliced through his hand with a machete.
“I was trapped in the kitchen with Oi and one of the men. He raised the machete over my head,” she said.
“Oi jumped up and bit his hand. He brought the machete down on her head but she still chased him out of the house. If she hadn’t gone for him I would have been dead. She saved my life.”

9. The gorilla who remembered his old friend.

10. The recent discovery that fish use tools to perform tasks.

In 2011, a professional diver captured this amazing image of a fish smashing a clam against a rock to get at its innards, proving that fish have vastly superior capacities than most people believe.
11. The German Shepherd who has become a seeing eye dog for a blind spaniel.

When Ellie, a blind spaniel, was adopted by shelter manager Jean Spencer, she never expected that her other dog, Leo, would choose to become her very own seeing-eye dog. “I take them for walks in the park and Leo guides Ellie around,” says Spencer. “He is so protective and herds the more boisterous dogs away from her.”

12. The abused circus elephants who were reunited at an elephant sanctuary after 25 years apart.

advocacy.britannica.com / Via yesmagazine.org

13. The amazing story of Christian the lion.

14. The chimps who grieved for their dead friend.

At a Chimpanzee Rescue Center in Cameroon, a chimp named Dorothy died of heart failure. What happened next was amazing: Her fellow chimps hugged each other in solidarity and solemnly watched as their friend was laid to rest.

Read here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/stories-that-prove-animals-have-souls#otkk0n

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2014 04:08 PM | Show all posts
christian the lion tu dah pernah tgk video dia berjumpa dgn orang yg belanya dulu......ada cerita hepi dan ada cerita sedih mengenai binatang2 ni.....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2014 04:14 PM | Show all posts
Yg lion tu tacing sangat dan juga cimpanzi tu... Sedihnyaaa... Semua binatang ni baik sangat... Manusia je jahat. X sukaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2014 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Munnalicious posted on 15-9-2014 04:14 PM
Yg lion tu tacing sangat dan juga cimpanzi tu... Sedihnyaaa... Semua binatang ni baik sangat... Manu ...

setujuu...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2014 04:41 PM | Show all posts
touching nye..
yg parrot tu,sempat pesan i love you..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-9-2014 04:42 PM | Show all posts
terharu nya

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2014 05:03 PM | Show all posts
Tapi mmg kucing bleh rasa ke kalau tuan dia nak mati huh?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-9-2014 05:29 PM | Show all posts
emo binatang refleks pd sapa yang jaga depa...touchingnyee...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2014 10:27 PM | Show all posts
Teerharu sungguh cerita setiap satunya jadi terbuktilah haiwan juga punya perasaan terutama yang dah biasa dengan manusia.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2014 11:53 PM | Show all posts
tacingnyaaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2014 12:26 AM | Show all posts
apa ni habuk lak malam2.. respek the beluga, good job. anjing, chimp, gorilla, burung, kucing, semua haiwan sweet. tapi manusia,, manusia makin jahanam.. losing faith in humanity more and more each day

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2014 12:52 AM | Show all posts
Cite pasal gorilla nama Koko tu ada kat Youtube. Dia bela sekor anak kucing sebagai teman. Dia sangat sayang pada anak kucing tu. Satu hari anak kucing tu mati. So, dia guna bahasa isyarat yang kata dia sedih. Ingatkan sedih sampai tu aje rupanya malam2 dia menangis...wowowowooo....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2014 12:52 AM | Show all posts
makian "binatang kau!" dah tak bole digunapakai sebab hati binatang jauh lebih mulia dari manusia2 durjana

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2014 10:51 AM | Show all posts
binatang lebih berhati mulia daripada manusia

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2014 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Touchingnya.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-9-2014 12:09 PM | Show all posts
mcm kucing ayh i la..mkn,tdo sume gn ayh..bile ayh msuk wad..kesian die..xnk mkn..time nk tido,mengiyau2 cr ayh i..i yg sedih..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2014 12:18 PM | Show all posts
GhostWalking posted on 15-9-2014 03:49 PM
6. The beluga whale who saved a free diver who had cramped up 20 feet below the surface.

View th ...

gambar yg last tu wat ai curious sbb chimpanzee nih haiwan yg sukar diduga... kekdg ia boleh menyerang secara tetiba... even dah ada manusia mati disebabkan serangan chimpanzee...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2014 12:58 PM | Show all posts
ada baca kat pinterest pasal ni...mmg touching

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2014 01:38 PM | Show all posts
soo touching

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 07:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068964 second(s), 46 queries .