CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: obelisk

[Tempatan] Saiful Nang: Saya setuju Melayu juga pendatang...

[Copy link]
Post time 21-10-2014 10:37 PM | Show all posts
org berketurunan dari indon selalu aje memukul rata semua org melayu ;lain pun asal dari indon
kenapa ya??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-10-2014 11:26 PM | Show all posts
spiderman80 posted on 21-10-2014 04:41 PM
Tak mampu nak berforum dengan rasional, terus gelar saya babi, DAP, bla bla bla..... Itu cuma yang k ...

Mr spiderman...kasihan awk...xbersalah tetiba dipersalahkan pula...bw byk bersabar ye...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2014 11:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
maricruzestrada posted on 21-10-2014 06:01 PM
wat eva it is. my opinion is..saiful nang always bajet bagus. DAN tak boleh terima kritikan terhadap ...

Agreed.always

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2014 11:37 PM | Show all posts
Pernah pergi seminar openheimer (entah betul eja) beliau mengkaji DNA bangsa manusia bg mencari dn merungkai persoalan siapa bngsa pertama dimuka bumi...rasanya kajian masih lg diteruskan dgn mengambil sampel2 manusia diceruk muka bumi...salah seorg yg membntu beliau utk mengambil sample etnik di malayia ini adalah sahabat sy seorg lecture dn penyelidik di Pusat Penyelidikan Arkeologi Global, USM...agak mengejutkan finding yg mereka temui drpd DNA disini... Kajian masih berjalan cuma perlu tggu declaration n next finding bg mengukuhkan fakta mereka... Last edited by amon_79 on 21-10-2014 11:39 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2014 11:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
amon_79 posted on 21-10-2014 11:26 PM
Mr spiderman...kasihan awk...xbersalah tetiba dipersalahkan pula...bw byk bersabar ye...

Thanks bro.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2014 11:59 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ejans posted on 21-10-2014 08:16 AM
Good article.
cina dah mcm israel. Mau bumi orang nak bolot semua...

Kannn...mmg betul cina ni yahudi timur...

Harap2 melayu urban sedar diri..jgn liberal sgt hingga nk hapuskan hak2 istimewa org melayu..

Dan yg penting...aku harap ketum cpt2 mati kerana dialah ummah melayu berpecah belah...

Dan kita kena berbangga dgn pemimpin spt tun m...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-10-2014 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Saipol nanang ni siapa? Mungkin family dia datang dari pakistan..kemudian clim dia adalah bangsa malayu!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2014 12:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Modngengade posted on 22-10-2014 11:59 AM
Kannn...mmg betul cina ni yahudi timur...

Harap2 melayu urban sedar diri..jgn liberal sgt hin ...

Haah sayang. Tun memang bagus dalam beberapa aspek, contohnya tegas dan fokus. PM2 selepas beliau tak fokus dan tak ada hala tuju yang clear.
Ketum tu pula, saya tak pasti apa kebolehannya. Walaupun saya tak support BN, tapi saya agree dengan sayang dalam hal ini. Cuma saya tak harapkan sesiapa mati cepat-cepat. Hehehehehe...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-10-2014 12:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I want to make it clear. Please don't judge the whole Chinese population are bad just because of a few rotten apples. It's the politic that make everyone of us, the Rakyat get bad limelight.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2014 12:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
spiderman80 posted on 22-10-2014 12:09 PM
Haah sayang. Tun memang bagus dalam beberapa aspek, contohnya tegas dan fokus. PM2 selepas beliau  ...

Sorry..abang spider amat terkecuali...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2014 12:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
spiderman80 posted on 22-10-2014 12:12 PM
I want to make it clear. Please don't judge the whole Chinese population are bad just because of a f ...

Mmg ada jer chinese yg baik spt abg spider

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2014 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Melayu Pribumi Asia Tenggara (perkongsian dari Nur Hussein)

“Biar saya jelaskan, Melayu, Cina, India semua pendatang, kecuali Orang Asli, orang Sabah dan orang Sarawak, yang menjadi bumiputera asal,” katanya." - Tan Lai Soon.

Dear Tan Lai Soon, why the double standard about the Iban people?

What if I tell Gerakan that the Iban people started in Kapuas River (Indonesia-Kalimantan) before spreading into Sarawak and later Sabah? What if I say that the Iban people are also connected genetically to the Javanese people, the Batak people, and the Melayu Malays as well? And what about their connection genetically to to the cambodian malays, the pattani malays, the kelantan and terengganu malays pulak? And that aside from the mixtures with other cultures, our ibu pertiwi genes came from the proto malays/ orang asli? So if I'm a terengganu - javanese - johor - mandailing/batak descent, does that make me 3/4 Iban or 3/4 champa or 3/4 javanese (different names to describe geographical influence and of different times yet genetically we're connected)...? all are not wrong depending on which era are we talking about. Of course we cannot discount the fact that even the Iban people, the native Taiwan people and the Naga people in India and Myanmar and several indigenous people in the Phillippines are also connected culturally as well.

So let's see here, Gerakan says the Malays are Pendatang, but not the orang sabah and sarawak. Let's talk about the Malays in Kelantan and Terengganu, whom presumably were pendatang from Pattani, which were previously the Cambodian champa malays, which were previously from the ancient Vietnamese, which came from the ancient Iban which were related to the ancient Javanese as well? Which is which? Which era is Gerakan talking about when they claim that my ancestors were pendatang to this pertiwi? When they mentioned "Malaysia", are we talking post colonial, less than 70 years for all the nations of this tanah dan air... what if I'm talking about 2000 years back? or 6,000 years back or 60000 years back for when there was no one else on this land except my earlier ancestors, the orang asli, which also later became the Iban or Batak or Javanese or Champas or Melayu Malays? Should I discount the proto-malay blood that is part of my genetic make-up?

Gerakan had also discounted the fact that all of us were once under the Sriwijayan empire, and we're talking about a huge kingdom that was once today's Malaysia, Indonesia, Phillipines, Cambodia and Thailand, all in one. During colonial time, the whole pertiwi was called the Malay Archipelago, where there were no immigration check points. Thanks to the western colonials that split us up to become British colony and Dutch colony and Spanish colony, our once bigger homeland became 4 separate countries, parts of Kedah (right up to the Isthmus of Kra) and Kelantan (Pattani) were given to the Thailand (for being the British proxy), part of the Johor-Riau-Lingga kingdom had been given to the dutch colony and later became Indonesia, and the spanish colony became the Phillippines. So will Gerakan dare to discount that the Riau-Lingga people are pendatang from Malaysia to Indonesia as previously they were under the Johor Kingdom? Or what about the Singaporean malays which were also originally from the Johor Kingdom?

This is why, if the Gerakan people don't understand the history of the people and this land, they will never put their foot in their mouths like they are doing now.

Knowing and understanding my origin and my history and accepting the fact that we were once animistic, or buddhist, or hindus, or even cannibals or vampires before Islam, I fully embrace my ancestors' history, despite what the western colonials did by separating us from our larger families. I embrace the fact that had it not been recorded by them and preserved by them till this day, plus their efforts today with doing the mitochondiral DNA genome research, added to the folkores and the knowledge passed through the generations before my parents to my parents to myself, I may just be the lost generation and believe in the Gerakan's baseless accusation. And due to this knowledge, I personally have no issues over the illegal Phillipinos and Indonesians in Malaysia, because once upon a time this was too part of their larger tanah dan air to begin with. Although I also respect that today we belong under different sovereign countries, that they do require proper visas and documentation to travel in and out of Malaysia simply for security reasons and taxation purposes. But in no way do I dismiss them as pendatang, nor do I dismiss them as my bigger family just because they are not muslims. Because denouncing that means I am denouncing what I am today. And another point, does Gerakan understand the meaning of the word "Iwi" from the word Pertiwi and the concept of tanah dan air (tanahair)? If they don't, then they really don't know this country they call home after all.

** I'm curious to know, if Gerakan is in Germany, would the influx of the Eastern Germans into West Germany post the crumbling of the Berlin wall is considered as pendatang? or rather, if they are in Korea, would they consider the north korean that escaped and entered south korea as pendatang as well?

# by this posting I am not debating who belongs in this country today or not, as I have mentioned that I embrace the past, therefore I embrace all the various cultures that make Malaysians what it is today. As it is, in a Malay blood, we not only have the proto malay genes, but also mixed with Indians, Arabs, Chinese, dan lain-lain. But do not attempt to discount me of my heritage and the stories of my ancestors, when by doing that, they are removing my identity. So hell yeah, this is personal alright!!

Srikandi: Kelompok bahasa pun sama,genetik pun terkait antara satu sama lain...kenapalah sel2 otak masih gagal berhubung???
Pelik saya.

Tak kira pengkaji dalam dan luar..macam Puan Zaharah atau Prof. Zafarina atau mana-mana ceruk dunia buat kajian genetik pasal orang Melayu...hasil dia sama sahaja.Hasilnya tetap membawa kepada MELAYU ITU PRIBUMI ASIA TENGGARA.

source- srikandi

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2014 09:35 AM | Show all posts
spiderman80 posted on 21-10-2014 05:49 PM
GERAKAN ambil penyapu masuk kampung Melayu tahun 1969, tapi DAPig yang kena hina. Hahahahaha....

GERAKAN dan UMNO best prennnn foreverrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2014 10:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks for the words Saiful nang ..indeed.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2014 10:25 PM | Show all posts
cina yang migrate ke Australia, adakah mereka rasa diterima kat sana? sejauh mana toleransi puak2 kokesen kat sana?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2014 10:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sharlenetexas posted on 16-11-2014 10:25 PM
cina yang migrate ke Australia, adakah mereka rasa diterima kat sana? sejauh mana toleransi puak2 ko ...

Pnah terbaca article ttg ketidakpuashatian rakyay aussie kat pendatang cina tu. Isunya sama kat sini iaitu hak kkeistimewaan. Da bg peha nak betis pula. Kununnya mereka regenerate ekonomi kat sana.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-11-2014 10:42 PM | Show all posts
din_atos posted on 16-11-2014 10:35 PM
Pnah terbaca article ttg ketidakpuashatian rakyay aussie kat pendatang cina tu. Isunya sama kat si ...

Tu lah kan....Cina2 ni tak sedar orang Melayu dah banyak bertoleransi.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2014 07:35 AM | Show all posts

semua penceroboh Malaya...skarang pulak...bangla, Yindon, Biatnam, Nigro, Kambocha.....pheeg!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2015 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Aku memang dari dulu selalu rasa aku pendatang. Maklumlah nenek atuk sebelah ayah aku mmg asal dari sana, sedara mara aku pun merata kat Jakarta, Bandung, Medan dll. Mak aku pulak takde darah Melayu. Kacuk Cina + Benggali.

Tapi aku heran jugak aku kdg2 ngan Saiful Nang ni. Sikit masa dulu sibuk cakap pasal ketuanan Melayu la, daulat Melayu lah, kepentingan Melayulah tetiba dah lain pulak. Ke dia ikut sape audience dia? Ni dah lain pulak rentak dia.....

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2015 03:26 PM | Show all posts
applemy replied at 21-10-2014 02:15 PM
Half-cousin ai pun nak pindah sana.. mula2 sedih & envy jugak.. lama2 biar la.. dah mak dia seda ...

Mereka bajet nak jadi kokesen sepet, perhaps?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 04:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.382308 second(s), 42 queries .