CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: GhostWalking

Pembunuh Bersiri Charles Manson Akan Berkahwin!

[Copy link]
Post time 26-11-2014 09:43 AM | Show all posts
AcikLijah posted on 19-11-2014 12:07 AM
teringat iols tgk gambo mayat mendiang dgn tali dileher....

ai pulak.... suka tgk roman polanski ngan   sharon tate , they were soo in love
ada satu part  hearing parole si  Manson  ni

Addressing Charles Watson at his 1984 parole hearing, she said, "What mercy, Sir, did you show my daughter when she was begging for her life? What mercy did you show my daughter when she said give me two weeks to have my baby and then you can kill me? ... When will Sharon come up for parole?... Will these seven victims and possibly more walk out of their graves if you get paroled? You cannot be trusted." She confronted Watson again at his 1990 parole hearing.

Sharon & Roman

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-11-2014 09:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
liyamariska posted on 18-11-2014 10:00 PM
apa yg ai kesian kt Sharon Tate yg mengandung dibunuh dgn kejam oleh kuncu2 Charles Manson nih...

sharon tate nih hat bini pengarah buat cite rosemary baby tu ke atau kisah lain ye..
blh kasi pencerahan tak

Use magic Report

Post time 27-11-2014 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Suchi posted on 26-11-2014 09:50 PM
sharon tate nih hat bini pengarah buat cite rosemary baby tu ke atau kisah lain ye..
blh kasi pen ...

ni yg ai dpt kt Google...

* Polanski was a hot international movie director with breakthrough films, Knife in the Water and  Repulsion before he went on to direct box office blockbusters Rosemary's Baby & Chinatown.
* Just about the only really happily married couple I knew in Hollywood were Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate', writes famed producer Robert Evans.
* Sharon broke off her relationship with hair stylist Jay Sebring and fell madly in love with Roman. They married the next following in January 1968 in a grand ceremony in London with a star-studded reception at the Playboy Club.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 12:55 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064186 second(s), 24 queries .