CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 5798|Reply: 25

2014/the 72nd Golden Globe Awards(January11,2015)_and the winner i...

[Copy link]
Post time 12-12-2014 09:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by supernaturalee at 12-1-2015 12:36 PM

2015 Golden Globe Nominations: Complete List of NomineesDec 11, 2014, 8:37 AM ET
By LESLEY MESSER and MICHAEL ROTHMANLESLEY MESSERMore From Lesley »
Entertainment Editor

Follow @lesleymesser

MICHAEL ROTHMANMore From Michael »
Entertainment Reporter

Follow @TheRealRothman

via GOOD MORNING AMERICA

Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley attend an event in London, England on Dec. 7, 2014 and Matthew McConaughey is seen at a movie premiere on Nov. 3, 2014 in New York City.
WireImage|UK Press|FilmMagic/Getty Images

NEXT VIDEO2015 Golden Globes Front Runners And Snubs

AUTO START: ON | OFF

It was a strong morning as expected for Netflix’s “House of Cards” and “Orange is the New Black” as both shows nabbed nominations for the 72nd Golden Globe Awards, including individual honors for Robin Wright, Kevin Spacey, Taylor Schilling and Uzo Aduba. Another online platform show with a strong showing was Amazon’s freshman hit “Transparent,” which earned nominations for Best TV Comedy Series and Best Actor in a Comedy for the show’s lead Jeffrey Tambor.
Not to be forgotten was FX’s “Fargo,” which earned nods for Best TV Show, Miniseries or Movie, along with noms for Colin Hanks, Martin Freeman and Billy Bob Thronton. HBO’s “True Detective” also received multiple nominations for the likes of Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey. Lorde continued her stellar year with a nomination for her song from “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1” soundtrack.

21st Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations Complete List

'Modern Family' Shut Out! 7 Golden Globes Snubs and Shockers

2015 Golden Globes: Stars React to Nominations

When it came to major motion pictures, “Birdman” stood out with nominations for Michael Keaton, Emma Stone and Edward Norton. Jennifer Aniston was also nominated for her role in “Cake” and Reese Witherspoon for her role in “Wild.”
The Awards will be held on Jan. 11, and get ready to laugh: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are returning this year to host.
MOTION PICTURES
Best Drama
  • "Boyhood"
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTYzNDc2MDc0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTcwMDQ5MTE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

• "Foxcatcher"
  • "The Imitation Game"
  • "Selma"
  • "The Theory of Everything"
Best Comedy
  • "Birdman"
  • "The Grand Budapest Hotel"
http://www.impawards.com/2014/thumbs/sq_grand_budapest_hotel.jpg

• "Into the Woods"
  • "Pride"
  • "St. Vincent"

Best Director
  • Wes Anderson, "The Grand Budapest Hotel"
  • Ava Duvernay, "Selma"
  • David Fincher, "Gone Girl"
  • Alejandro González Iñárritu, "Birdman"
  • Richard Linklater, "Boyhood"

Best Actress in a Drama
  • Jennifer Aniston, "Cake"
  • Felicity Jones, "The Theory of Everything"
  • Julianne Moore, "Still Alice"
  • Rosamund Pike, "Gone Girl"
  • Reese Witherspoon, "Wild"

Best Actor in a Drama
  • Steve Carell, "Foxcatcher"
  • Benedict Cumberbatch, "The Imitation Game"
  • Jake Gyllenhaal, "Nightcrawler"
  • David Oyelowo, "Selma"
  • Eddie Redmayne, "The Theory of Everything"
Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy
  • Ralph Fiennes, "The Grand Budapest Hotel"
  • Michael Keaton, "Birdman"
  • Bill Murray, "St. Vincent"
  • Joaquin Phoenix, "Inherent Vice"
  • Christoph Waltz, "Big Eyes"

Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy
  • Amy Adams, "Big Eyes"
  • Emily Blunt, "Into the Woods"
  • Helen Mirren, "The Hundred-Foot Journey"
  • Julianne Moore, "Map to the Stars"
  • Quvenzhané Wallis, "Annie"
Best Supporting Actress
  • Patricia Arquette, "Boyhood"
  • Jessica Chastain, "A Most Violent Year"
  • Keira Knightley, "The Imitation Game"
  • Emma Stone, "Birdman"
  • Meryl Streep, "Into the Woods"
Best Supporting Actor
  • Robert Duvall, "The Judge"
  • Ethan Hawke, "Boyhood"
  • Edward Norton, "Birdman"
  • Mark Ruffalo, "Foxcatcher"
  • J.K. Simmons, "Whiplash"
Best Screenplay
  • Wes Anderson, "The Grand Budapest Hotel"
  • Gillian Flynn, "Gone Girl"
  • Alejandro González Iñárritu, Nicolás Giacobone, Alexander Dinelaris, and Armando Bo, "Birdman"
  • Richard Linklater, "Boyhood"
  • Graham Moore, "The Imitation Game"
Best Foreign Language Film
  • "Force Majeure Turist," Sweden
  • "Gett: The Trial of Viviane Ansalem Gett," Israel
  • "Ida," Poland/Denmark
  • "Leviathan," Russia
  • "Tangerines Mandariinid," Estonia
Best Animated Feature
  • "Big Hero 6"
  • "The Book of Life"
  • "The Boxtrolls"
  • "How to Train Your Dragon 2"
  • "The Lego Movie"
Best Original Song
  • "Big Eyes" from "Big Eyes" music and lyrics by Lana Del Rey
  • "Glory" from "Selma," Music and lyrics by John legend and Common
  • "Mercy Is" from "Noah," Music and lyrics by Patti Smith and Lenny Kaye
  • "Opportunity" from "Annie," Music and lyrics by Greg Kurstin, Sia Furler, Will Gluck
  • "Yellow Flicker Beat" from "The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1," Music and lyrics by Lorde
Best Score
  • "The Imitation Game"
  • "The Theory of Everything"
  • "Gone Girl"
  • "Birdman"
  • "Interstellar"
TELEVISION
Best TV Comedy or Musical
Best TV Drama
  • "The Affair"
  • "Downton Abbey"
  • "Game of Thrones"
  • "The Good Wife"
  • "House of Cards"
Best Actress in a TV Drama
Best Actor in a TV Drama

• Clive Owen, "The Knick"
    • Liev Schreiber, "Ray Donovan"
    • Kevin Spacey, "House of Cards"
    • James Spader, "The Blacklist"
    • Dominic West, "The Affair"
    Best Actress in a TV Comedy
    • Lena Dunham, "Girls"
    • Edie Falco, "Nurse Jackie"
    • Julia Louis-Dreyfus, "Veep"
    • Gena Rodriguez, "Jane the Virgin"
    • Taylor Schilling, "Orange Is the New Black"
Best Actor in a TV Comedy
  • Louis CK, "Louie"
  • Don Cheadle, "House of Lies"
  • Ricky Gervais, "Derek"
  • William H. Macy, "Shameless"
  • Jeffrey Tambor, "Transparent"
Best Miniseries or TV Movie
  • "Fargo"
  • "The Missing"
  • "The Normal Heart"
  • "Olive Kitteridge"
  • "True Detective"
Best Actress in a Miniseries or TV Movie
  • Maggie Gyllenhaal, "The Honorable Woman"
  • Jessica Lange, American Horror Story: Freak Show"
  • Frances McDormand, "Olive Kitteridge"
  • Frances O'Connor, "The Missing"
  • Allison Tolman, "Fargo"

• Best Actor in a Miniseries or TV Movie
  • Martin Freeman, "Fargo"
  • Woody Harrelson, "True Detective"
  • Matthew McConaughey, "True Detective"
  • Mark Ruafflo, "The Normal Heart"
  • Billy Bob Thornton, "Fargo"
Best Supporting Actress in a TV Show, Miniseries or TV Movie
  • Uzo Aduba, "Orange Is the New Black"
  • Kathy Bates, "American Horror Story: Freak Show"
  • Joanne Froggatt, "Downton Abbey"
  • Allison Janney, "Mom"
  • Michelle Monaghan, "True Detective"
Best Supporting Actor in a TV Show, Miniseries or TV Movie
  • Matt Bomer, "The Normal Heart"
  • Alan Cumming, "The Good Wife"
  • Colin Hanks, "Fargo"
  • Bill Murray, "Olive Kitteridge"
  • Jon Voight, "Ray Donovan"

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-12-2014 09:15 AM | Show all posts
2015 Golden Globes: Stars React to NominationsDec 11, 2014, 10:07 AM ET
By MICHAEL ROTHMAN and LESLEY MESSERLESLEY MESSERMore From Lesley »
Entertainment Editor

Follow @lesleymesser

MICHAEL ROTHMANMore From Michael »
Entertainment Reporter

Follow @TheRealRothman

via GOOD MORNING AMERICA

Jeffrey Tambor attends the premiere of Amazon's "Transparent" on Sept. 15, 2014 in Los Angeles.
Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images

NEXT VIDEOJake Gyllenhaal On His Golden Globe Nomination

AUTO START: ON | OFF

The 2015 Golden Globe nominations came out this morning and as expected, Netflix and other emerging platforms cleaned up. Big names like Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright and Taylor Schilling were all nominated.
Amazon's game-changing show "Transparent" also had a strong showing, including its starJeffrey Tambor, who stopped by "Live with Kelly & Michael" to talk about the honor.

Read: 2015 Golden Globe Nominations: Complete List of Nominees

"We are very honored ... it's a very grateful morning," Tambor, 70, said.
Tambor, who was nominated for Best Actor in a Comedy, said that he wasn't going to brag or celebrate too much because, "I grew up in a house, where anything good happened, my dad would say 'Don't celebrate, they'll take it away from you.' So, be cool," he joked to Kelly Ripa andMichael Strahan.

Michelle Monaghan was nominated for her role on “True Detective” and she couldn’t help but give a sweet shout out to her co-star Matthew McConaughey. “I am so proud to be a part of a series as great as True Detective. I think this might be MY ‘alright, alright, alright’ moment. Woody and Matthew are a dream to work with.”

Monaghan spoke to ABC News and revealed why she can’t completely celebrate just yet.
“I’m actually in Australian at the moment, it’s about 2:45 a.m. and it was a pretty surprising way to wake up. I couldn’t be happier. We are here visiting family, this was a really big surprise,” she said in a whisper. “I’m actually trying to keep quiet, so I don’t wake up the rest of the house, but I really want to scream with joy and throw a party right now.”
Later on today, the actress, 38, will definitely be celebrating with someone very special.
“Yesterday, my husband suggested, ‘Do you want to go on a date tomorrow night?’ Now we actually have something to celebrate. We will definitely be toasting with a glass of champagne,” she added.

Anthony Stacchi and Graham Annable, directors of the highly-acclaimed and now nominated film, "The Boxtrolls," also spoke to ABC News and said they were teaching a seminar in London when they got word of the honor. They got to immediately tell the class, "Your dreams in animation can come true as well!"
Stacchi and Annable said getting the nod while walking around in a school, seeing young animators in dark, cold rooms plugging away made the honor, "really gratifying" and one that almost came full circle for the talented duo.

Emma Stone also reacted to the nomination, saying, "I have no words. I am so incredibly honored and grateful for this and feel insanely lucky to have had the chance to work with Alejandro, Michael, Edward, and the whole cast and crew of the beautiful madness that is 'Birdman.' Now can someone please explain who this Meryl Streep woman is?"
Stone's joke about Streep continues her comments from Wednesday when the two were both nominated for SAG Awards and Stone joked that she has no idea who the Oscar winner is, but is sure she is very talented.

Keira Knightley also was beyond honored, saying, "I felt so lucky to have portrayed Joan Clarke, such an extraordinary woman who defied convention and was part of a moment in history. Thank you to the Hollywood foreign press for this honor, and for recognizing our film. I can't wait to celebrate with everyone."
Reese Witherspoon said, "I'm extremely thankful that the film is being recognized in this way. WILD is truly my baby and was a labor of love from the beginning. Cheryl Strayed was so brave in putting her life's journey into words and it makes me happy that this type of recognition will hopefully drive more people to experience it on film."

"Downton Abbey" actress Joanne Froggatt was equally thrilled about her individual nomination and the one her show received. "I was at a charity benefit so I didn't a phone! It was on silent, and it hadn't even crossed my mind," said the "shocked" actress. "I'm so pleased and proud of everybody. It's so amazing to get that nomination for the show! It's a big surprise for all of us."

The awards show promises to be a big party for the PBS cast: "We'll all be very excited to be there and very much enjoying the moment," she said.
Finally, Jake Gyllenhaal said his movie "Nightcrawler" was "a labor of love" -- he was also nominated.

"It’s a nice honor, a really nice honor," he told "Good Morning America. "I’m doing a show with Ruth Wilson, we start our show Dec. 16, and Ruth Wilson got nominated too so I’m surrounded. It’s really nice."

Here's what other stars and their shows had to say about grabbing a Globes nod.

"“I was in the middle of attempting to do all my holiday shopping in a day when I got the call. I am beyond thrilled to be nominated alongside such a stunning quartet of actors. The fact that Felicity, Jóhann, and the film are nominated means the world. I am hugely grateful to the HFPA – and to Professor Stephen Hawking for his personal support in helping me to share his story with the world.” –Eddie Redmayne

“Thank you to the Hollywood Foreign Press for embracing the Baker's Wife and recognizing this film that I am so proud to be a part of. Playing this part made me stretch myself as an actor and muster up any courage I could to find my singing voice. It was so worth it to be a part of Rob Marshall's beautiful and moving film that means so much to me.” – Emily Blunt

"Thank you to the Hollywood Foreign Press for this honor. It's so exciting to be nominated for a film I really enjoyed making and I'm so proud to have been a part of Tim Burton's vision in sharing Margaret Keane's story alongside Christoph." – Amy Adams

Wow! What a way to wake up!!!! Thank you @goldenglobes for the Best Supporting Actress nomination for #TrueDetective. I am beaming!!!!!
Michelle Monaghan (@realmonaghan) December 11, 2014

This is much better than the boring wrapping paper dream I was having.-to wake up to@goldenglobes nominations! Thank you!
Patricia Arquette (@PattyArquette) December 11, 2014

Thank you folks. @SAGawards @goldenglobes it's an honor to work with the stellar cast & crew that creates #Shameless
— William H. Macy (@WilliamHMacy) December 11, 2014

The Book Of Life just got nominated for a @goldenglobes award!! Congrats to the entire@BookofLifeMovie team. Honored to be a part of it!! ??
— Us The Duo (@UsTheDuo) December 11, 2014

Congratulations to my ladies @TaySchilling and @UzoAduba on their @goldenglobesnominations this morning and to @OITNB for best tv series
— Laverne Cox (@Lavernecox) December 11, 2014

Knock knock. @KevinSpacey has been nominated by the @GoldenGlobes as Best Actor in a Drama Series. #HouseofCards
— House of Cards (@HouseofCards) December 11, 2014

Congrats to our First Lady @RealRobinWright on her nomination for Best Actress in a Drama Series by the @goldenglobes.
— House of Cards (@HouseofCards) December 11, 2014

Congrats to #JakeGyllenhaal on his @goldenglobes nom for BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTOR IN A MOTION PICTURE – DRAMA! #NightcrawlerMovie
— Nightcrawler (@SeeNIGHTCRAWLER) December 11, 2014

We heart you, @UzoAduba. Congrats on your @goldenglobes nomination! #OITNB#GoldenGlobes
— Orange Is the New... (@OITNB) December 11, 2014

Congratulations to our dandelion @TaySchilling on her @goldenglobes nomination! #OITNB#GoldenGlobes
— Orange Is the New... (@OITNB) December 11, 2014

Last edited by supernaturalee on 12-12-2014 09:25 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-12-2014 09:15 AM | Show all posts
‘The Walking Dead’ Still Dead to 2015 Golden Globes: 7 Snubs and Surprises[url=]
[/url]
Tweet[url=]
[/url]
Email60Smaller FontTextLarger Text|Print

Dec 11, 2014 12:08pm
Out with the old, in with the new seems to be the theme for this year’s Golden Globe nominations.
Just a day after the Screen Actors Guild announced its nominations, The Hollywood Foreign Press Association welcomed newcomers “Jane the Virgin” on CW and “Transparent” on Amazon and left out previous favorites “Big Bang Theory” and “Modern Family.”
That’s not all who got snubbed.
Keep reading to see our list of snubs and surprises:

1. ‘The Walking Dead’
The AMC series remains the most popular show on television, but it might as well be dead to the HFPA, who haven’t thrown the show a bone since it was nominated in 2010 for best TV series, drama.
(Colleen Hayes/ABC)

2. ‘Modern Family’
After four years of love for “Modern Family” and its cast, the Globes have moved on. The show failed to score a single nomination, even though it garnered the most TV nominations from the Screen Actors Guild on Wednesday. Even “Brooklyn Nine-Nine,” the freshman comedy that won best TV series, musical or comedy, and earned a Globe for star Andy Samberg last year, came up empty.
(3 Arts Entertainment)

3. ‘Unbroken’
Usually, the Hollywood Foreign Press can’t resist Angelina Jolie. She scored a nomination for the box office bomb “The Tourist” in 2010 and her directorial debut, “In the Land of Blood and Honey,” in 2012. But her latest film, “Unbroken,” which opens Christmas Day, failed to score a nomination for best drama or its director, Jolie.
(Getty Images)

4. Bradley Cooper
“American Sniper” star Bradley Cooper came up empty again today. After being left off Wednesday’s SAG Awards nominees list, he once again missed the mark with the Foreign Press Association. The Clint Eastwood film, which opens Christmas Day, has so far been shut out of the awards race.
(Melinda Sue Gordon/Paramount Pictures/AP Photo)

5. ‘Interstellar’
Director Christopher Nolan is no stranger to snubs, and once again this year, he got no love for his space epic “Interstellar,” starring last year’s Oscar winner Matthew McConaughey. The film was also left out of all the major categories, though it did manage to grab a nomination for best score by Hans Zimmer, which is more than it got from the Screen Actors Guild on Wednesday.
Atsushi Nishijima/Paramount Pictures/AP Photo

6. ‘Selma’
At least “Selma” rebounded well after being excluded from the SAG nominations. Like “American Sniper” and “Unbroken,” the MLK and voting rights biopic, which opens Christmas Day, was not completed in time to get screeners to SAG voters. Not so with the Globes. The film earned a nomination for best motion picture, drama, best director for Ava DuVernay and best actor for star David Oyelowo.
(Christopher T. Saunders/HBO)

7.  ’Boardwalk Empire’
Unlike other series, which go out with a trove of awards, “Boardwalk Empire,” which ended its fifth and final season in October, came up dry. HBO’s Prohibition era series won for the show and its star Steve Buscemi in 2011 and earned nominations in 2012 and 2013.

(Frank Ockenfels/AMC)

Last edited by supernaturalee on 12-12-2014 09:24 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2014 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Yang ni dah berlangsung ke belom?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-12-2014 11:19 AM | Show all posts
NaylaArisha posted on 12-12-2014 11:10 AM
Yang ni dah berlangsung ke belom?

11 januari 2015
klu kt m'sia dh masuk 12 jan
hbo maybe ade live pagi dlm pkl 9

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2014 12:00 PM | Show all posts
supernaturalee posted on 12-12-2014 11:19 AM
11 januari 2015
klu kt m'sia dh masuk 12 jan
hbo maybe ade live pagi dlm pkl 9

Okay nak bookmark tuk prediction

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-12-2014 01:03 AM | Show all posts
bilalah agaknya mesia nak dpt nomination utk best foreign language film nih

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-12-2014 10:33 AM | Show all posts
dani-rox posted on 13-12-2014 01:03 AM
bilalah agaknya mesia nak dpt nomination utk best foreign language film nih

klu dok asik pusing2 filem gangster-hantu-komedi slapstik
memang tak r

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-1-2015 09:43 AM | Show all posts
Best Actor in a TV Movie or Mini-series
Martin Freeman, Fargo
Woody Harrelson, True Detective
Matthew McConaughey, True Detective
Mark Ruffalo, The Normal Heart
Billy Bob Thornton, Fargo — WINNER

Best TV Movie or Mini-series
The Normal Heart (HBO)
True Detective (HBO)
Olive Kitteridge (HBO)
Fargo (FX) — WINNER
The Missing (Starz)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2015 09:44 AM | Show all posts
Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Mini-Series, or Motion Picture Made for Television
Uzo Aduba, Orange Is the New Black
Kathy Bates, American Horror Story: Freak Show
Joanne Froggatt, Downton Abbey —WINNER
Allison Janney, Mom
Michelle Monaghan, True Detective

Best Supporting Actor
Robert Duvall, The Judge
Ethan Hawke, Boyhood
Edward Norton, Birdman
Mark Ruffalo, Foxcatcher
J.K. Simmons, Whiplash — WINNER

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2015 09:45 AM | Show all posts
Best TV Series, Musical or Comedy
Girls (HBO)
Orange Is the New Black (Netflix)
Transparent (Amazon) — WINNER
Silicon Valley (HBO)
Jane the Virgin (CW)

Best Actress in a TV Series, Comedy or Musical
Lena Dunham, Girls
Edie Falco, Nurse Jackie
Gina Rodriguez, Jane the Virgin — WINNER
Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Veep
Taylor Schilling, Orange Is the New Black

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2015 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Best Song

“Big Eyes,” by Lana Del Ray—Big Eyes
“Glory,” by John Legend & Common—Selma — WINNER
“Mercy Is,” by Patti Smith & Lenny Kaye—Noah
“Opportunity,” by Greg Kurstin, Sia Furler, Will Gluck—Annie
“Yellow Flicker Beat,” by Lorde—Mockingjay

Best Original Score, Motion Picture

Johann Johannsson, The Theory of Everything — WINNER

Alexandre Desplat, The Imitation Game
Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross, Gone Girl
Antonio Sanchez, Birdman
Hans Zimmer, Interstellar

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2015 10:06 AM | Show all posts
Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Mini-Series, or Motion Picture Made for Television

Matt Bomer, The Normal Heart — WINNER
Alan Cumming, The Good Wife
Colin Hanks, Fargo
Bill Murray, Olive Kitteridge
Jon Voight, Ray Donovan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2015 10:19 AM | Show all posts
Best Actress, Musical or Comedy

Amy Adams, Big Eyes — WINNER
Emily Blunt, Into the Woods
Helen Mirren, The Hundred-Foot Journey
Julianne Moore, Maps to the Stars
Quvenzhané Wallis, Annie

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2015 10:33 AM | Show all posts
Best Supporting Actress

Patricia Arquette, Boyhood — WINNER
Jessica Chastain, A Most Violent Year
Keira Knightley, The Imitation Game
Emma Stone, Birdman
Meryl Streep, Into the Woods

Best Animated Motion Picture

Big Hero 6
The Book of Life
The Boxtrolls
The Lego Movie
How to Train Your Dragon 2 — WINNER

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2015 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Best Screenplay

Wes Anderson, The Grand Budapest Hotel
Gillian Flynn, Gone Girl
Alejandro G. Iñárritu, Nicolás Giacobone, Alexander Dinelaris, Armando Bo, Birdman —WINNER
Richard Linklater, Boyhood
Graham Moore, The Imitation Game

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-1-2015 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Best Actress in a TV Movie or Mini-series

Maggie Gyllenhaal, The Honorable Woman — WINNER
Jessica Lange, American Horror Story: Freak Show
Frances McDormand, Olive Kitteridge
Frances O’Connor, The Missing
Allison Tolman, Fargo

Best Foreign Language Film

Force Majeure
Gett
Ida
Leviathan — WINNER filem drpd negara russia
Tangerines Mandarinid

Best Actor in a TV Series, Comedy or Musical

Louis C.K., Louie
Don Cheadle, House of Lies
Ricky Gervais, Derek
William H. Macy, Shameless
Jeffrey Tambor, Transparent — WINNER

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2015 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Best Actor, TV Drama

Clive Owen, The Knick
Liev Schreiber, Ray Donovan
Kevin Spacey, House of Cards — WINNER
James Spader, The Blacklist
Dominic West, The Affair

Best TV Drama

The Affair — WINNER
Downton Abbey
Game of Thrones
The Good Wife
House of Cards

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2015 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Best Actress, TV Drama

Claire Danes, Homeland
Viola Davis, How to Get Away With Murder
Julianna Margulies, The Good Wife
Ruth Wilson, The Affair — WINNER
Robin Wright, House of Cards

Best Director

Wes Anderson, The Grand Budapest Hotel
Ava DuVernay, Selma
David Fincher, Gone Girl
Alejandro G. Iñárritu, Birdman
Richard Linklater, Boyhood — WINNER

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-1-2015 11:43 AM | Show all posts
Best Actor, Musical or Comedy

Ralph Fiennes, The Grand Budapest Hotel
Michael Keaton, Birdman  — WINNER
Bill Murray, St. Vincent
Joaquin Phoenix, Inherent Vice
Christoph Waltz, Big Eyes

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 01:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.394880 second(s), 49 queries .