CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 11446|Reply: 14

[DUNIA] 4 Ritual Pelik Orang Asli Di Negara Lain.

[Copy link]
Post time 17-12-2014 11:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Homosexual Intitiation Rituals
to prove you are a man

Image source

Does a young boy become a man when he has oral sex with his Grandfather?
For the Sambia tribe of New Guinea, you can't become a man if you don't take part in this ritual.
The Sambia tribe has an initiation ritual that starts when the boy is 7 years old and continues until he has his first born child.

When the male child is seven years old he is taken away from his mother and taken to a place called the small village. There he has a branch stuck in his nose and then removed again. The branch will cause severe bleeding. If the boy resists then he will be treated very roughly by the older men.
After he heals he stays in the men's village and takes part in oral sex with all the men, sometimes performing oral sex as much as 20 or 30 times per day.

This is done because semen has precious life force which a child needs to become a man. When the child matures to the point that he is producing his own semen he must now give back some of the life force he has taken from the old men and also give some to new young boys who are too young to produce there own.

The men remain isolated from women for their entire lives and are taught to fear women because a woman will take away life force without giving any back since women don't produce semen.

How do they reproduce?

Image sour

Once the boy reaches maturity he is introduced to his wife. A boy is considered mature when he grows hair on his private parts. A woman is ready to be a wife when she experiences her first period. After the marriage ceromony, the man must insert a branch into his nose to bleed himself every time his wife has her period. This ritual will stop when the first child is born. but there is a problem. A man can have sexual intercourse with his wife only for 10 days each year. The rest of the time the women and children are living in one village and the men are living in another village. This means that the reproduction rate is very low so the sambia tribe have been reported to abduct newborn babies from other tribes and raise them as their own.

The most painful Intitiation Ritual

Image source

Does a young boy become a man when he proves he can withstand pain?
For the Satere-Mawe tribe of the Amazon, you can't become a man if you don't take part in this ritual.
The Satere-Mawe tribe has an initiation ritual that has got to be the most painful in the world.

When a young boy becomes sexually mature he goes out into the jungle with the Medicine man and other boys his age to find and gather bullet ants. The insect with the most painful sting in the world. The sting from these ants has been compared to a bullet hitting the flesh. These ants have also been called 24 hour ants because it takes a whole day for the pain to go away.

The boys will gather the ants and the ants are then drugged by some herbs given to them by the Medicine Man. Later, while the ants are sleeping in their drug induced state, they are placed into a woven mesh glove with the stinger on the inside. When the ants wake up they find themselves trapped and become very angry and aggressive.

The boys must put on the gloves and keep them on for about ten minutes while they do a dance to take their mind off the pain.

Is this enough to prove you are a man?

Image source

Subjecting yourself willingly to such pain would be more than enough to prove you are a man in most cultures. However the young men of the Satere-Mawe tribe must endure this pain 20 times before they can prove they are men. Can you imagine going through this pain, the most intense insect bite in the world just to prove you are a man? We live in a nice society. All I have to do is drop my pants to prove I am a man. But there is actually some advantage to this ritual. After receiving thousands of bites from the bullet ant, mosquito bites seem like nothing.

Land diving of Pentecost Island

Image source

Pentecost Island is one of the 83 islands that make up the South Pacific nation of Vanuatu.
It is on this island that a rite of passage known as "Land Diving" is practiced. But unlike most rites of passage, anyone who backs down or changes his mind is not teased or ridiculed.

Towers are built from fallen tree branches and these towers reach a height of 30 metres or more.
The natives will tie vines on their feet and jump off the tower.

This ritual is a rite of passage into manhood but it has lately become a tourist attraction.

Of all the rites of passage, this one must be the most fun one there is. It all started many years ago, as the legend claims, when a woman tried running away from her husband who was so horny he was driving his wife crazy. Actually, she should have rented him out to her lonely girlfriends. But instead, she ran away and climed a tree to get away from him. Now I don't know about you, but if a man has to chase a woman up a tree to get some then he must be extremly horny.

Anyway, to make this long story short, He climbed after her up the tree and she jumped off to escape from him. He also jumped off to catch her, but he died and she lived. Why? Because she tied vines to her feet and he didn't. So since then, Men have been practicing jumping off tall towers to be ready in case they ever get this horny again. Personally, I have never been so horny that I would jump off a tall tree and die just to get some. And I don't know if this is a good thing or not, I am just stating a fact.

Why is it still so popular?

Image source

Although this has been a rite of passage practiced for thousands of years, there has only been one serious injury that resulted in death.

This was due to Queen Elizabeth the 2nd visiting the island. The tour guide wanted her to have a memorable trip so he got the natives to perform a land dive for her to watch. Unfortunatly it was the wrong time of the year and the humidity level was not as high as it should have been. The vines had gotten too dry and lost their elastisity. This caused them to break and the jumper lost his life. But in the thousands of years that this event is practiced, no other injury has ever been recorded.

This looks like fun and is actually a relatively safe way to prove you are a man. Well, actually it's a safe way to prove that you can survive jumping off a tree to catch your wife when you are too horny to think straight.

Subincision, I don't understand it

Image source

I have heard of some very strange and very painful rites of passage into manhood, But this one seems unusual enough for me to wonder how such a rite began.
The traditional Aboriginal people of Australia practiced (and some still do) subincision. This is the act of slicing the underside of the penis from the base to the head.

As you can imagine, this type of cut will split the eurethra in half making the use of the penis less effective for what it was intended for. Urination becomes more difficult as the urine splashes out from the sides since the urithra is completly cut in half. Most men that have become subincised must pee squating or sitting down like women. Sperm delivery is also made less effective as well.

Popular in western culture?

Image source

Most strange and unusual rites of passage are slowly disapearing. Subincision however is gaining popularity in western cultures as a form of body modification. More and more people are choosing subincision for cosmetic reasons and more and more body peircing shops are offering this new craze to their customers. This is something that I am never going to understand. There is something spiritual about being able to pee standing up. Also, I like to know that my sperm delivery system works just fine. Finally, I don't feel that something like this would improve the look of my penis. I mean let's face it, a penis looks funny. It's suposed to look funny. That is how God made it. You can slice it, dice it, stretch it, set it on fire and no matter what you do, it will still look funny, and that is OK. The sooner we accept that, the better we will feel about ourselves. So stop trying to fix something that is not broken.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-12-2014 11:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sakitnya yg semut tu.. gelinya yg oral sex tu.. adei!

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2014 07:20 AM | Show all posts
pelik sungguh

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2014 10:07 AM | Show all posts
mcm2.......

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2014 11:12 AM | Show all posts
dah la pelik gitu..

g kidnap anak org plakkk

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2014 11:16 AM | Show all posts
gigih aku baca semua.

subincision tu.. OMG!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-12-2014 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Budaya mendera lak jadinya macam2

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2014 12:02 PM | Show all posts
slice?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-12-2014 12:35 PM | Show all posts
oral sex satu kampung??? gay kah mereka??? kalo dah satu kampung lelaki...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2014 12:51 PM | Show all posts
pelik dan skeri..ritual nyer mengarut sungguh...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2014 12:57 PM | Show all posts
ish,sakitnya semut tu gigit

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2014 04:32 PM | Show all posts
ee...teruk nye ritual...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2014 07:23 PM | Show all posts
Stone age culture / tradition , i am proud to be a muslim

Use magic Report

Post time 18-12-2014 07:48 PM | Show all posts
barbaric tradition in our eyes, but for them its the best. up to us to educate them

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2015 07:29 PM | Show all posts
yg bhgian semut tu amat sakit... ngn gigitan yg menyakitkan.. sy ad jgk bce artikel nie tp dlm bhsa mAS LA..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 12:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075009 second(s), 48 queries .