Author| Post time 5-6-2015 09:55 AM | Show all posts
[PRESS PHOTOS] 150604 Dujun - ‘Let’s Eat 2′ farewell party in Mapo-gu, Seoul

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2015 10:51 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2015 03:59 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2015 04:00 PM | Show all posts

BEAST’s Yoseob to Accompany Doojoon and Seo Hyun Jin on Overseas Food-Themed Trip: It has been confirmed that BEAST’s Yoseob will accompany “Let’s Eat 2” stars Doojoon and Seo Hyun Jin on their overseas food-themed mukbang (eating broadcast in which individuals eat large portions of food) trip.

According to multiple sources, the three are set to travel together to Sweden at the end of this month to film a special overseas mukbang special. The news gives further life to the popular tvN drama, which recently aired its last episode on June 2.

Several acquaintances of the show’s stars are also set to make the trip. Chief among them is Yoseob, who both contributed a song to the show’s OST and made a special appearance in it as well. Furthermore, while final details of the trip are still being worked out, several friends of Doojoon and Seo Hyun Jin are also in talks to join the two on their trip.

Meanwhile, “Let’s Eat 2” producer Park Joon Hwa will be directing the mukbang travel project, giving fans who are not quite ready to give up on the show one more chance to experience its charms.

Source: (1)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-6-2015 10:21 AM | Show all posts
BEAST Yang Yoseob, companion for 'Let's Eat 2' food holiday… Off to Spain with Yoon Doojoon

BEAST Yang Yoseob will be participating in ‘Let’s Eat 2’ meokbang holiday.

On the 5th, a representative added that Yang Yoseob will be joining Seo Hyunjin and Yoon Doojoon in an overseas meokbang holiday. They will be departing for Spain at the end of the month.

This Spain meokbang trip will be joined by Seo Hyunjin’s and Yoon Doojoon’s friends. BEAST Yang Yoseob, who showed off (their) friendship by singing the OST and having a special appearance on the show, is confirmed to join the trip.

(removed other part)
Comments:
#1: [+1788, -22] Really jealous……

#2: [+1165, -27] Heol… Please come back safely!

#3: [+1071, -33] Yang Yoseob, Yoon Doojoon, both jjang jjang men~~~~♡♡  Come back safelyㅎㅎ

#4: [+929, -29] It’s really nice to se this♡♡♡♡♡ I hope your friendship lasts forever

#5: [+834, -30] It’s nice to see their friendship~♥!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 8-6-2015 10:22 AM | Show all posts
'Let's Eat 2' Kwon Yul "Plans to watch soccer in Europe with soccer maniac Yoon Doojoon in winter"

Actor Kwol Yul showed off his close relationship with BEAST Yoon Doojoon.

On the 3rd, Kwol Yul had an interview with TVDaily and revealed that he became close to fellow Let’s Eat 2 actor Yoon Doojoon through soccer.

On this day, Kwon Yul said, “I really like soccer. My free time is made up of soccer, watching soccer matches and I like playing soccer games. But Yoon Doojoon plays soccer more than I do. He also has a lot of soccer gatherings”.

He added, “Personally (off-work), I’ve met up and played soccer with Yoon Doojoon once. Yoon Doojoon’s friends and my acquaintances met up for a game and our skills were on par. But Yoon Doojoon is by far better at soccer. Even when we were filming, I think he would play soccer at least once a week. Although honestly I like playing soccer, I prefer watching matches. Actually when I was younger, I attended Cha Beomgeun’s soccer academy.”

In addition, “Yoon Doojoon’s personality is really great. I have more male sunbae and hoobaes as compared to female friends and it’s more comfortable and fun being with people of the same sex. So that’s probably why Yoon Doojoon and I match well. I don’t drink (alcohol) that well. Even if I drink a lot, my limit is one bottle of soju and I don’t normally enjoy it (drink casually). Rather, I was able to get really close to Yoon Doojoon by talking about soccer”.

The two soccer maniacs have promised to watch soccer together in the future. Kwol Yul said, “Both of us are fanatical about soccer so seeing that, we spoke about going to watch a game together. We looked at our schedules in the long run. We spoke about diligently working and sometime in winter going to watch European soccer to relieve stress”.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-6-2015 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Yoon Doojoon-Seo Hyunjin, together with Yang Yoseob-Park Heebon to Spain…'Let's Eat With My Friend'

Yoon Doojoon’s and Seo Hyunjin’s close friend will be joining them in the trip to Spain.

For the recently popular tvN Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Let’s Eat 2′, the leads who matched each other well, Yoon Doojoon and Seo Hyunjin will be participating in a variety spin-off, ‘Let’s Eat With My Friend’.

The concept of ‘Let’s Eat with My Friend’ is Yoon Doojoon and Seo Hyunjin departing on a ‘meokbang variety’ with their close friends.

Yoon Doojoon’s friend would be BEAST member Yang Yoseob; Seo Hyunjin’s friend would be Park Heebom whom she has promoted together with as MILKin the past. Yang Yoseob has made a cameo appearance in ‘Let’s Eat 2′ and showed meokbang while eating braised kimchi.

Park Heebon who has been promoting as an actress whom has made an appearance in various dramas such as OCN “Quiz of God 3″, “Master’s Sun”, “Fated to Love You”. Currently, she’s in ‘Producer’ acting as Seungchan’s (Kim Soohyun’s role) older sister.

In the mean time, ‘Let’s Eat With My Friend’ is set to film at the end of June.

Comments:

#1 [+2963, -36] BEAST and MILK combination..ㅋㅋ I’m anticipating this

#2 [+2219, -30] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey’re really going with their close friendsㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s gonna be fun!.! Let’s Eat 2 was really funㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I’m anticipating this show♡♡

#3 [+1590, -30] It’s gonna be freaking delicious and funㅠ

#4 [+1306, -27] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt’s gonna be fun, I’ll be watching it live ♥♥

#5 [+1181, -23] Enviousㅠㅠㅠ I’m really anticipating it!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 03:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062693 second(s), 28 queries .