Author: runaway_dida

( tvN ) Let\'s Eat 2 - DooJoon(Beast), Kwon Yul, Seo Hyun Jin

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 26-5-2015 06:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by runaway_dida at 26-5-2015 06:22 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-5-2015 06:56 PM | Show all posts
[STARCAST] 150526 “Suit Maketh eating show”…Yoon Du Jun X Yang Yo Seop, eating competitivelyThere are two men in their tidy suit.
They even put their hairs up neatly.

‘Yoon Du Jun with his hairs up ’ is resolutely determined.
His eyes seem like craving for something.

'Yang Yo Seop with his hairs up’ is warming up his body.
He is about to start something

Is BEAST making a surprising come back?

“Are you ready?” (Yoon Du Jun)

“Yes I am ready” (Yang Yo Seop)

T
H
E
N
FROM
NOW
ON

We are going to start our meal

The original god of eater Yoon Du Jun and
A new star of the eater scene Yang Yo Seop
Have met under the name of 'Let’s Eat 2’.

The two guy’s competitive eating contest
Is beginning now

Last May 16th, we were at the restaurant located in Jongno District, Seoul. The filming for tvN ‘Let’s Eat 2’ (aka ‘let’s Eat 2’) is actively holding at the site.
Yoon Du Jun completely turned into his drama character Gu Dae Young. Yang Yo Seop who really looks similar to Gu Dae Young was the day’s special cameo.  
“We are in fact the two top eaters among the members of ‘BEAST’. We indeed eat really fast. Lol. Today, we are going to eat as much as we like to” (Yoon Du Jun)
We are revealing a taste of the happy and fun filming site. Yet, if anyone is on a diet, you got to watch out for it. You might find yourself eating something you should not have….

Prior to the official eater contest, we observed Yoon Du Jun. He was indeed Idol actor; he couldn’t take his eyes off from the script. In fact, he had lots lines to play for the day.
It is the trade mark of Gu Dae Young. Before he starts his meal, he gives a speech about his philosophy on food. The amount of speech he made? It made Yang Yo Seop surprised who dealt with the 2 hours long musical script.

” keep looking at the script"

“A serious Idol actor”

“He even keeps his script under his sitting cushion!”

He succeeded in acting playing lines. Now is time to eat. The table was full of dishes. The main dish is? Its Kimchi stew and steamed Kimchi,
“When we make a food selection for filming, we apply the cast actor’s opinion pretty a lot. That way, we can film the eating scene more realistically “(‘let’s Eat 2’ Director Park Joon Hwa)
We will first show the visual.

"The Kimchi stew is boiling”

“The thick rolled omelet”

This visual, you can’t handle it anymore? The atmosphere of the venue was even hotter. From the sound of Kimchi stew boiling to everyone mouth goes watering…, the scene stimulated everyone’s sight, olfactory sense, and hearing who were at the venue.

Yoon Du Jun has lost her heart to the Kimchi stew long time ago. He was just waiting to take his scene. His eating show that started with the sound of ‘action’ is?
It was indeed very competitive; he ate like a starved-to-death person. He first took a full-spoon bite of rice and then slurped the hot soup non-stop. He wasn’t just called as a god of eater among K-pop idol groups without any reason.  

“You should eat the Rolled omelet”

“Like this~”

“Hypnotic state”

“His hand is faster than his eyes”

“Full spoon of rice~”

Yang Yo Seop was at the same pace. He filled his both cheeks with rice. In fact, Yang Yo Seop even skipped his breakfast to take a successful eating scene.
Was that worth it? He finished whole bowl of rice in 20 minutes. According to the production crew of ‘Let’s Eat 2’, he was the first one to finish filming the eating scene this early.

“Kick-starting his chopsticks”

“His cheeks are going to burst out~”

“I am the new eater star”

“Waitress~ give me one more rice of bowl!”

“I had a good meal”

The original eater was different. He looked different from when he was in the restaurant. He was giving off his chic charm~. He also got the must item for chic man aka Americano.
Yoon Du Jun indeed know how to enjoy his food. The original idol of eater’s drink size is different. Is that a venti size? Yoon Du Jun walked cheerfully as holding his Americano which was bigger than his face.

“If you are a guy you got to have venti size drink”

“Finish with Americano~”

Their eating contest ended here like this. Lastly, we asked them about how it was filming some scenes together to Yoon Du Jun and Yang Yo Seop.

“It was so much fun. I could take a scene more comfortably because Yang Yo Seop ate so well. He almost looked as a food fighter. Please watch the episode on time!” (Yoon Du Jun)

I am the fan of ‘Let’s Eat 2’, and it is really honor for me to make my appearance here. It also was refreshing to see Gu Dae Young (Yoon Du Jun) who I only could see via TV. The Kimchi stew was also very good” (Yang Yo Seop)

"But then why am I hungry again?”

“I am still hungry”

“It was good~”

At the 25th episode of ‘Let’s Eat 2’ which broadcasted on last May 25th Lee Sang Woo (played by Kwon Yool) revealed the truth that he is going out with Baek Soo Ji (Played by Seo Hyun Jin). Gu Dae Yong (played by Yoon Du Jun) congratulated them with all his heart.
Then how would Yang Yo Seop’s appearance will affect on the love triangle relationship? Check this out by watching the 26th episode on May 26th (today) at 11 pm. The great beauty of Yoon Du Jun and Yang Yo Seop’s eating scene is a bonus.

☞ It would be too sad if we end here, right? So here are some bonus cuts.  Yoon Du Jun and Yang Yo Seop took a lead as a splendid duo. This time they are holding a draw game and not eating contest.

“I really like to have that”

“Captured it with his so-focused eyes”

“my heart is beating so fast”

“you control it, I will direct it”

“The fantastic draw duo”

The
Result
Is
?

“Success”

“What do you think this is?”

“Draw, holder, Successful”

☞ Did you think this was really over? Yoon Du Jun and Yang Yo Seop have something to say to ‘STARCAST’ readers.

News=Park In Young(Dispatch)
Picture=Song Hyo Jin(Dispatch)
Source: star.naver.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2015 07:20 PM | Show all posts
[VIDEOS] 150525 ‘Let’s Eat 2′ Ep.16 - Preview (with Yoseob)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2015 07:48 PM | Show all posts

Goo Dae Young & Yang Yoseob

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2015 09:47 AM | Show all posts

Minhyuk:  Watching Let’s Eat 2 and everything from Pizza Heaven is deliciousㅠ
Doojoon @ Minhyuk:  Beloved Minhyuk-ah, please give a bite of that pizza to Goo Daeyoung who is craving it…. (theb2utynotes)
Minhyuk @ Doojoon:  Hyung, I’ll give you a bite (later when) I watch episode 16.. (b2utymakassar)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2015 09:49 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 28-5-2015 09:53 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2015 09:54 AM | Show all posts

150526 Doojoon and BTOB Eunkwang’s Twitter update

Sungjae-ya, fighting to you too. Please take care of cutie Miss Sohyun. When (the episode for) Who Are You ends, quickly tune in to tvN, hyung will be on it. Don’t forget. Have strength (trans)
Hyung, I’m a Goo Daeyoung fan, I love you, Goo Daeyoung jjang. But please take care of Baek Sooji-nim….ㅋㅋ (trans)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-5-2015 09:56 AM | Show all posts
INFO / Let's Eat 2 ep. 15 recorded 2.14% and ep. 16 recorded 2.71% for viewer ratings

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2015 09:56 AM | Show all posts

Korean food from Let’s eat 2

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2015 12:51 PM | Show all posts

Thai food from Let’s eat 2

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2015 12:52 PM | Show all posts

Episode 9 : spicy seafood noodle

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2015 12:53 PM | Show all posts

Episode 9 : spicy noodles

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2015 04:42 PM | Show all posts
[INFO] 150528 ‘Let’s Eat 2′ to release an OST album in early June. The album will include the song in which Yoseob and Junhyung participated

Contents: CD + booklet

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2015 04:57 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2015 05:00 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-5-2015 05:00 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2015 05:01 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-5-2015 05:02 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-5-2015 09:27 AM | Show all posts
COMMENTS / Let’s Eat 2 Ep. 16

‘Let’s Eat 2′ Yang Yoseob, ‘offering a job’ to Yoon Doojoon as a friend
#1: [+1546, -30] The adlibs in the midst of it allㅋㅋMelts
#2: [+1314, -28] mentions something I can’t make out about the camera
#3: [+1087, -51] So cute and suave ㅠㅜㅠㅠ Both of them are really cute!! When oppas are eating, my mouth automatically opens ㅋㅋㅋ
#4: [+954, -28] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat on earthㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋKanda-ing (I’m leaving)*~
*Yoseob used this line in the drama
#5: [+899, 39] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYang Yoseob is so cute

Huge fan of ‘Let’s Eat’ Yang Yoseob, surprise appearance at Shiksyanim
#1: [+730, -8] Why are they acting like old unclesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
#2: [+531, -20] Cutiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s not Goo Daeyoung and Yang Yoseob, it’s just Yoon Doojoon and Yang Yoseobㅋㅋ Heartwarming
#3: [+324, -12] It’s been a while since we saw Dooseobㅠㅠㅠ Yoseobie eats well tooㅎㅎ I hope the OST comes out soon, his voice is so good♡
#4: [+309, -10] Crazy…. I’m drooling..
#5: [+269, -7] Is it bad that they’re sporting the same hairstylerㅋㅋ So cute, both of themㅠㅜ♡

Trans: theb2utynotes.com. Take out with full credits.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 03:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084079 second(s), 42 queries .