budakmanentah replied at 14-4-2015 12:27 PM
lawo sungguh girlpren si brooklyn ni

Bekas! Hahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2022 02:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
bazinga replied at 14-4-2015 12:28 AM
Huhu.. Ai nampak kt alamanda.. Ingtkan sapa,, sekali tgk, eh cloe rupenya

Dah besar..makin cantik.. ...

Latest movie dia I tengok Mother/Android. Takde vibe budak2 dah. Dah boleh jadi mak budak dah. Tapi cerita tu tak best. Ending menyakitkan hati!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-8-2022 10:41 PM | Show all posts
cute dia neh..berlakon pun terer.unlike florence pugh makin kepam aku tgk

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2022 05:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
aammyy replied at 28-7-2022 02:13 PM
Latest movie dia I tengok Mother/Android. Takde vibe budak2 dah. Dah boleh jadi mak budak dah. Tap ...

I pulak, memang tak pernah nampak aura remaja kat dia ni. Maybe sebab badan besar.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2022 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Edited by brego at 23-10-2022 11:19 AM

chloe moretz,
pelakon kanak2 movie Kick Ass.

muka memang comel, tapi body dia pelik.
kaki panjang, tapi badan katik.
dia tengah depress pasal benda nih

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2022 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Edited by brego at 23-10-2022 11:17 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11259669/Chloe-Grace-Moretz-talks-meme-altered-photo-likening-Family-Guy-cartoon.html

'Everyone was making fun of my body': Chloe Grace Moretz says meme with altered photo likening her to Family Guy character made her a recluse with anxiety
PUBLISHED: 20:17 BST, 28 September 2022 | UPDATED: 15:54 BST, 29 September 2022

7.4kshares
[size=1.2em]

View comments

Chloe Grace Moretz has admitted that a viral meme mocking her appearance made her withdraw from the spotlight and left her dealing with anxiety.
The Carrie actress, 25, told Hunger magazine that an internet joke where her photo was altered to make her resemble a long-legged Family Guy character resulted in her suffering from body dysmorphia.
'I just remember sitting there and thinking, 'My body is being used as a joke and it's something that I can't change about who I am, and it is being posted all over Instagram,'' she told the publication.
+10
View gallery

'Everyone was making fun of my body': Chloe Grace Moretz says meme with altered photo likening her to Family Guy character made her a recluse with anxiety (pictured above)

+10
View gallery

The full photo: A man is seen admiring the woman in the tiny fuchsia dress

On social media platforms, an image of Chloe carrying pizza into a hotel was posted next to the cartoon persona Legs Go All the Way Up Griffin.
'This photo got manipulated into a character from Family Guy with the long legs and the short torso, and it was one of the most widespread memes at the time,' the actress told the publication about the 2016 snap.
RELATED ARTICLES

SHARE THIS ARTICLEShare

In the real-life scene Chloe looked chic in black shorts and black heels that showed off her figure.
But Moretz explained, 'Everyone was making fun of my body and I brought it up with someone and they were like, 'Oh, shut the f**k up, it's funny.''
+10
View gallery

+10
View gallery

Hurtful: In a new interview with Hunger magazine, actress Chloe Grace Moretz admitted that a viral meme likening her to a Family Guy character made her withdraw from the spotlight; on the left she is seen in the unaltered photo taken in NYC in 2016

Speaking about the moment publicly for the first time, she added, 'I just remember sitting there and thinking, 'My body is being used as a joke and it's something that I can't change about who I am, and it is being posted all over Instagram.''
As a result, the blonde beauty said she became a 'recluse.'
'To this day, when I see that meme, it's something very hard for me to overcome,' she admitted.
And she added that she felt 'kind of sad' about the experience making her uncomfortable being in public, although retreating made her feel better.
'[I was able to] have so many experiences that people didn't photograph,' she noted, elaborating, 'but at the same time, it made me severely anxious when I was photographed. My heart rate would rise and I would hyperventilate.'
Chloe Grace Moretz explores alternate reality in The Peripheral

[backcolor=rgba(224, 28, 68, 0.8)]

[backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.9)]Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00

Previous

Play

Skip

Mute

Current Time0:00

/

Duration Time1:43

Fullscreen

Need Text

+10
View gallery

On the job: Chloe was spotted working on new film The Ballad of Ruby Salem in New York City over the summer

Opening up even more she explained, 'It took a layer of something that I used to enjoy, which was getting dressed up and going to a carpet and taking a photo, and made me super self-conscious.
'I think that body dysmorphia — which we all deal with in this world — is extrapolated by the issues of social media. It's a headf**k.'
Speaking about the last 24 months in general she said, 'To say that these past two years have been transformative is an understatement, to say the least,' Moretz said. 'I'm a very different girl than I was. I feel like a woman now.'
Chloe's reflection came in the magazine's Celebrity Issue, for which other stars like Travis Barker and Lili Reinhart were also interviewed.
Chloe Grace Moretz stuns in metallic outfit at the Met Gala

Previous

Play

Skip

Mute

/

Duration Time0:18

Fullscreen

Need Text

In 2018 Chloe opened up about the pressures of body image in Hollywood in a candid interview.
Revealing a time where a pair of silicone fillers where placed in her trailer while on the set of a film when she was 16-years-old, the actress spoke of how she was suddenly made aware of her breast size and how anxiety began to creep in.
Talking to the Sunday Times Style Magazine, she said: 'I was, like: where did these come from? Those little things were insidious.
+10
View gallery

Chic: Chloe looked typically stylish while appearing at the Louis Vuitton 2023 Cruise Show in San Diego last May

'Even though you can brush them off, you still internalise them. They make you question yourself and think: well, maybe I am unhappy with the size of my breasts.'
The actress, who has been in the public eye since she was seven-years-old, admitted it had been a real struggle at times.
'I've had to look at Hollywood my whole life', she said. 'The people I've been comparing myself to are people who are not real.'
Chloe Grace Moretz screams as she rides Rise of the Resistance

Previous

Play

Skip

Mute

/

Duration Time0:18

Fullscreen

Need Text

Aside from acting Chloe has hit the headlines for dating Brooklyn Beckham.
New of Moretz and Beckham's relationship broke in August 2014. The couple made their red-carpet debut at the Teen Choice Awards that same month.
The pair were constantly breaking up and getting back together before officially calling it quits in August 2016.
Brooklyn is now married to actress Nicola Peltz, 27, with the pair tying the knot in a lavish ceremony in April 2022.
+10
View gallery

Love life: Aside from acting Chloe has hit the headlines for dating Brooklyn Beckham. They finally split in 2016

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:57 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.497440 second(s), 40 queries .