kan....x saba tgk jugak...hahahah

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2015 12:06 PM | Show all posts
kak ayuuu...bile ehh start cite nihhh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2015 01:12 PM | Show all posts
cess replied at 5-6-2015 12:06 PM
kak ayuuu...bile ehh start cite nihhh

ni weekend drama...katanya June...kak ayu pun tk tau date sebenar...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2015 01:59 PM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 replied at 5-6-2015 01:12 PM
ni weekend drama...katanya June...kak ayu pun tk tau date sebenar...

tetibe x sabar lak kak ayu nk tgk nihhh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-6-2015 02:17 PM | Show all posts
cess replied at 5-6-2015 01:59 PM
tetibe x sabar lak kak ayu nk tgk nihhh

now mmg dh june...cuma tk sure kan bila...
rasa mcm tkde lagi...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 11-6-2015 11:25 AM | Show all posts
teaser

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-6-2015 02:23 PM | Show all posts

he see-sawing promo materials for upcoming SBS weekend drama The Time I Loved You is seriously giving me whiplash. It wouldn’t be as frustrating if the drama was just an original work, but it’s supposed to be the official K-adaptation of the popular TW-drama In Time With You, so the promos understandably take on an additional layer of scrutiny. I prefer the K-version deviate enough from the original to add its own spin and create its own mood, but not to the degree where its unrecognizable or ruins the core essence of the story.
So far the teasers and stills have been a mixed bag, some stuff looks good while others don’t quite elicit a strong enough must watch reaction. There is still another week to go before the drama premieres now that Divorce Lawyers in Love wrapped up this past weekend, I think the best indicator of yay or nay will be when I watch the long preview. Until then, the mood today is yay with the just released official dram poster featuring leads Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook in an intimate moment of quiet contentment. I love this poster to bits, there is literally nothing even the slightest bit lacking in it from the connection to the framing.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-6-2015 02:24 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-6-2015 12:29 PM | Show all posts

Upcoming SBS weekend drama ‘The Time We Were Not In Love’ released still cuts of Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook in character as students.

Oh Ha Na (Ha Ji Won) and Choi Won (Lee Jin Wook) live in the same neighborhood and attend the same high school, being friends with a history of 17 years. This still cut shows the start of the two’s friendship during their high school days.

In the released pictures, Ha Na and Won wear matching uniforms and give off a youthful aura. Moreover, the two add accessories to make them more like students with backpacks and glasses for a cute charm. Ha Na and Won give off a ‘best friend chemistry’ attracting attention. Won rests his arm on Ha Na’s shoulder, showing a natural skinship.

What caught the most attention however is Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook’s youthful appearance. Wearing the uniforms and acting like students, the actors don’t look out of place. Their height difference and sweet smiles bring butterflies as people anticipate the two’s chemistry in ‘The Time We Were Not In Love.’

Meanwhile, this drama will start airing on June 27 at 10 PM KST. (photo by SBS ‘The Time We Were Not In Love’)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2015 10:41 AM | Show all posts

IN TIME WITH YOU (Korean Version)

The Time I’ve Loved You

Details

Title: The Time I've Love You (In Time With You Korean Ver.)
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama
Episodes: 16
Network: SBS
Release Date: June 27th, 2015
Broadcast time: Saturdays & Sundays
Director: Lee Hyeong-Min

Synopsis

Something that’s right in front of your eyes is sometimes the hardest for you to see. Jang Ha Na (Ha Ji Won) and Choi Won (Lee Jin Wook) have been lifelong friends. Through thick and thin, they’ve been through many things together in the nearly 20 years of friendship, including relationships that each has had with other people. Approaching her 30th birthday, Ha Na receives an email from Won that jokes about the “symptoms of premature aging.” Angry about the widely held belief that men are like grapes that turn into a fine bottle of wine as they age while women are like grapes that shrivel up into raisins, Ha Na makes a bet with Won that she can get married first before they turn 35. Will Ha Na and Won be able to find their true loves or have they been blind to what’s been there all along? “The Time I’ve Loved You, 7000 Days” is a 2015 South Korean dramas series directed by Jo Soo Won. It is a remake of the popular 2011 Taiwanese drama “In Time With You.”

Cast

HA JI WON as Jang Ha Na

Oh Ha Na | Age 34

TND Shoes Marketing Team leader. The first born of a son and  a daughter. She is strong, self-organized, ambitious and challenging.

The only thing she hates more than death is being loose,  she has high competitive spirit but when she lost in the game, she admit it cleanly and become a cool person.

LEE JIN WOOK as Choi Won

Choi Won | Age 34

Currently works in airline company for 7 years. The eldest son of one son and one daughter. His parents and younger sister are living in Canada. He lives in Korea with her elder cousin sister, Mihyang. He is skilfull and proficient in English and Japanese. He has soft appearance and suitable manner also gentleman. When he serves the customer, he always attentive and passionate. Even among his friends, he is such a fair and perfect man but he lives moderately in daily life

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2015 10:43 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2015 10:44 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2015 10:45 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2015 10:46 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-6-2015 10:47 AM | Show all posts
teaser

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-6-2015 02:43 PM | Show all posts
myungsoo jd ape dlm cite nih???

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2015 09:30 AM | Show all posts
oke da start tgk...best gak...hahahhah...

wanita umur 30an..i likedd

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2015 10:39 AM | Show all posts
hahah klakaa cite ni..
tp nak tauuu sgt awat dia ckp...TAKKAN JATUH CINTA tu kann..
terkeduuu aaa ha na...ye aa pesal lak nih kannn choi won leh ckp mcm tu...

bestt aa jalan cite...ha na ni kuat berangan jgk...klakaa...
tp sakit ati part ex bf dia tu..mcm baguss je masa kat wedding tu...
sedihhh...uwaa..ye aa dan dan leh lak tuu kawen ngn bdk baru msk keje..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2015 10:41 AM | Show all posts

sampai terbwk mimpi laaa takleh terima kenyataan awat bdk tu panggil dia ahjumma.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 04:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.105552 second(s), 43 queries .