CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: freebird

[Tempatan] Jho Low Strikes Back - Orang lain dapat beliyon2

[Copy link]
Post time 14-4-2015 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Dan2 tu jugak suruh siasat si Cinapek Jho Low nih.....
Orang yg makan beliyon2, macam Cinapek Hjo Low claimed, tak nak lak siasat siapa sapowwwww....

Investigate Jho Low over 1MDB, says Umno Youth
Published: 14 April 2015 2:17 PM

http://www.themalaysianinsider.c ... mdb-says-umno-youth

Businessman Low Taek Jho should be investigated and action taken against him if there is proof that he was involved in the misappropriation of 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) funds, Umno Youth said today.

Referring to the front page story of The Edge Financial Daily today, Umno Youth exco Ibdillah Ishak said that Low should not have accused Umno of twisting issues concerning the state investment vehicle, and labelled the party as "spin masters". "The question that arises is who is Jho Low to seemingly blame Umno and label Umno leaders as 'spin masters'?" Ibdillah said in a press statement today. googletag.cmd.push(function() {googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1400601790726-3');});

"Who is this individual to say such things? Is Jho Low really involved and feeling guilty in this huge controversy?" Ibdillah was commenting on Jho Low's interview with business monthly Euromoney, where he accused Umno leaders of being spin masters in matters relating to the controversial debt-ridden 1MDB.

Low, who was accused of using his links with Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak to profit from the fund, had denied the allegation, saying that he had only advised 1MDB on certain matters and had no official role in it. Low had also said that he was under attack because there were attempts to divert attention away from the company's bad performance and decisions which led to some RM42 billion in debts.

“It's so frustrating... I’ve never faced this kind of attack from all directions. It’s just crazy, and these Umno guys are spin masters, they know all this sort of nonsense,” he was quoted as saying. “All these guys go round and round and round and I say: 'Guys, it's very simple, there's a board, who's the shareholder?' “Have you ever seen one statement from anyone that talks about the simple governance of a company? “Are you telling me the prime minister doesn't make his own decisions? That the ministry, the finance minister, who is the prime minister – and there are only two to three people in the finance ministry that sign off on shareholder resolutions under law – that none of them... that they just signed without evaluating it?”

Excerpts of the interview were featured in today's edition of The Edge Financial Daily. Ibdillah said it seemed as though Low was trying to get himself off the hook by defaming Umno leaders through the interview. “There is no need to defame Umno leaders when you are facing such huge problems. It is as if he wants to get himself off the hook.”

He also urged authorities to heed the suggestion by Umno Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin, who earlier today called for speedy investigations into 1MDB and Jho Low. Khairy was also responding to Low's interview with Euromoney and had tweeted Umno Youth's full support for Najib while asking for a thorough probe to be immediately initiated into Low's role in 1MDB. "emuda nyatakan sokongan kpd @NajibRazak. Juga minta segerakan siasatan @1MDB. Siasatan penuh terhadap individu ini," (Umno Youth expresses support for @NajibRazak. Also requests for speedy investigation @1MDB. Conduct full probe on this individual) he had posted on Twitter alongside a picture of the report.

In a separate interview with the South China Morning Post in March, Low had denied allegations of money laundering and fraud linking him to 1MDB, adding that he was not the mastermind of the troubled company. “I feel I’m a victim in the cross-fire of Malaysian politics, which is getting more polarised. I’m a target,” he was quoted as saying. The businessman told the Post that business decisions by 1MDB were ultimately decided and approved in accordance with their corporate governance framework, which is the management, board and shareholder. “So why politicise and try to blame it all on me when I have no decision-making authority? “I’m not hired by 1MDB and I don’t get paid any fees by 1MDB. If someone in 1MDB asked me for my views informally, I will give my views like any other Malaysian,” he said.

Criticism has been mounting over the wholly-owned Finance Ministry investment vehicle, established in 2009, which has chalked up debts of up to RM42 billion. Whistleblower site Sarawak Report, in a series of exposes, had published leaked email correspondence between the company and PetroSaudi International, which Low was part of. It also alleged that PetroSaudi was used as a front where Good Star, a company controlled by Low, received US$160 million (RM589 million). This led to Najib ordering the Auditor-General to "independently verify 1MDB's accounts", with the findings to be passed to the Public Accounts Committee (PAC). – April 14, 2015. - See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.c ... thash.ktUMq1Pu.dpuf

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-4-2015 03:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ini lah padahnya lantik pm sbb dia anak pm yg dolu...bukannya cerdik kiri kanan depan belakang keliling punahsihat pun tak dpt tolong...yg pastinya anuar relax2 je dok dlm jail tgk najib kena debik bertalu2...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2015 03:10 PM | Show all posts
patut pon madet bising..kes 1mdb ni sangat BESAR..Berpuluh bilion beb

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2015 03:10 PM | Show all posts
1MDB: Low mengeluh 'budak Cina' dipersalah

Kecewa menjadi mangsa serangan, ahli perniagaan Jho Low mendakwa sesetengah pihak dalam Umno memainkan unsur perkauman untuk memberi gambaran “budak Cina curi wang dan gunakannya beli arak”.

Dalam wawancaranya dengan majalah perniagaan Euromoney, beliau berkata telah digambarkan sebagai individu utama yang menukar Terengganu Investment Authority (TIA) kepada 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB).

Katanya lima lagi anggota lembaga TIA dan penasihat-penasihat seperti Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Boston Consulting dan McKinsey sebaliknya tidak diteliti.

Low juga menyelar apabila tindakannya berparti dan hubungannya dengan Hollywood dieksploitasi oleh pengkritik.

“Saya baut duit dan saya belanjakannya, itu saja: 'Oh, dia sudah tentu buat duit daripada TIA/1MDB'. Maksud saya semua itu hanyalah tuduhan.

“Dan kerana semua gambar saya dan Paris Hilton minum dan semua itu, kemudian kata kepada bumiputera: 'Oh, budak Cina curi wang dan belanja untuk arak'.

“Dan saya sudah tentu orang yang paling bodoh jika benar-benar buat duit daripada kerajaan dan belanja macam esok nak kiamat, itu perkara paling bodoh kamu akan lakukan,” katanya.

hehehe...Jho Low dah nampak, siasatan 1MDB oleh polis, PAC, dan AG berarah kepada dia...
bijan masih suci murni....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2015 03:11 PM | Show all posts
NAJIB u are the worst!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2015 03:12 PM | Show all posts
ROSMAH pembazir uwang negara..korang masih nak jilat najib rosmah silakan

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-4-2015 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Makin panasssssssssssss........

Others get away with losing billions, so why pick on me, says Jho Low

Published: 14 April 2015 2:26 PM

http://www.themalaysianinsider.c ... -on-me-says-jho-low

Businessman Low Taek Jho, better known as Jho Low, has defended himself on his role in 1Malaysia Development Bhd (1MDB) in an exclusive interview with business monthly Euromoney. The Hong Kong-based Low, 33, told the magazine in its April edition: “There are so many other people who get away with ridiculous billions and billions and billions worth of projects. But every single time there seems to be a political attack, wow, suddenly Jho is there again.”

In the interview conducted last month in Hong Kong, Low said he decided to speak out because the 1MDD issue had reached a ridiculous point. googletag.cmd.push(function() {googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1400601790726-3');}); “I feel it’s just gotten to a point where it’s just ridiculous,” he was quoted as saying. “There are all these guys with their arrows out on me. There seems to be a very, very coordinated attempt to say: ‘This young Chinaman, it’s all his fault, he caused the failure of 1MDB and apparently he advised the PM and everything is screwed up now’.” In March, Low denied that he was the 1MDB mastermind and involved in money laundering and fraud in the troubled state investor. In an exclusive with the South China Morning Post, Low said: “I feel I’m a victim in the cross-fire of Malaysian politics, which is getting more polarised. I’m a target.”

The businessman told the Post that business decisions by 1MDB were ultimately decided and approved in accordance with their corporate governance framework, which was the management, board and shareholders. “So why politicise and try to blame it all on me when I have no decision-making authority?” In the Euromoney interview, Low also hit out at Umno, whom he accused of being “spin masters”. "These Umno guys are spin masters, they know all this sort of nonsense. All these guys go round and round and round and I say: ‘Guys, it’s very simple, there’s a board, who is the shareholder?’” Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak is chairman of 1MDB’s advisory board. – April 14, 2015. * The Edge Financial Daily will reproduce the entire Euromoney interview in an upcoming edition.

- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.c ... thash.ZWrd2nXo.dpuf

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2015 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Agak terkejut sebenarnya bila baca Jhor Low punya interview ni

Apa yang membuatkan dia membuat kenyataan2 sedemikian rupa

Apakah dia sudah mengetahui nasib yang bakal menimpa dirinya ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-4-2015 03:17 PM | Show all posts
Baik jolo ni reveal habis2an..maklumlah kambing hitam kan..last2 nanti jd kambing golek jugakk  

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2015 03:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Najib nak letak jawatan bulan 6?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2015 03:18 PM | Show all posts
jho low u are NOT razak baginda
take good care of yourself yaaaa

hikkksssssss

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2015 03:18 PM | Show all posts
depa play kita ni macam wolf of wall street

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-4-2015 03:19 PM | Show all posts
KUALA LUMPUR, March 16, 2015:
Najib: Jho Low has nothing to do with 1MDB

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak has cleared Malaysian businessman Low Taek Jho of any connection with investment firm 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB).
“Mr Low Taek Jho has never worked for 1MDB and all decisions and dealings of 1MDB was done by the management and board of directors,” Najib explained.
Najib said this in a written reply to PKR Wangsa Maju Member of Parliament (MP) Datuk Dr Tan Kee Kwong who asked the Finance Minister to state whether there was any connection between 1MDB and Low.
Najib also commented on the question by DAP Petaling Jaya MP Tony Pua to the government on whether it will repay the loan of US$3 billion made by 1MDB Global Investment Limited (1MDBGIL).
“1MDBGIL should use internal company funds, including all of its assets first.
“If all these steps were taken and the company still lacked funds to settle the loan, only then will a letter of government support be effective,” he said.

bapok2 ameno ni lupa kot yang bijan dah nafikan peranan jho low...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2015 03:20 PM | Show all posts
milo_888 replied at 14-4-2015 03:00 PM
Statement Jho Low paling win...

“ “I know the stepson well, but I’m not sure I would agree tha ...

Sempat imply kak mah tu.....mcm dah confirm ajer... @badaksumbu boleh bagi sepatah dua kata... kita nak dengaq self proclaimed auditor yg beria ria kata 1mdb ni tak ada hanky panky

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2015 03:28 PM | Show all posts
scorpionkiki replied at 14-4-2015 03:20 PM
Sempat imply kak mah tu.....mcm dah confirm ajer... @badaksumbu boleh bagi sepatah dua kata... kit ...

what? tepek post yg i ada ckp 1mdb xde hanky panky, i'm waiting,

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2015 03:30 PM | Show all posts
freebird replied at 14-4-2015 03:19 PM

So, camno pemuda umno nak dakwa/siasat?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-4-2015 03:30 PM | Show all posts
scorpionkiki replied at 14-4-2015 03:20 PM
Sempat imply kak mah tu.....mcm dah confirm ajer... @badaksumbu boleh bagi sepatah dua kata... kit ...

n tepek sekali post yg i kata i auditor, i'm waiting,

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2015 03:33 PM | Show all posts
cabalero replied at 14-4-2015 07:14 AM
Agak terkejut sebenarnya bila baca Jhor Low punya interview ni

Apa yang membuatkan dia membuat ke ...

masa mula2 tgh hot kan kata dia dah start talking to his lawyers.mesti depa dah nasihat

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2015 03:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
freebird replied at 14-4-2015 03:19 PM

“ Quote: KUALA LUMPUR, March 16, 2015: Najib: Jho Low has nothing to do with 1MDB"

Jho Low checkmate Najib.. tapi Najib cover dia pulak..

Dah terkena gunting dalam lipatan...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2015 03:42 PM | Show all posts
GhostWalking replied at 14-4-2015 03:33 PM
masa mula2 tgh hot kan kata dia dah start talking to his lawyers.mesti depa dah nasihat

Kelihatan dia seolah gelepar semacam dalam interview tu dan terus blaming UMNO as spinmaster.

Why ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 01:55 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060290 second(s), 40 queries .