Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 11814|Reply: 104

Why nice guys don't get girls

[Copy link]
Post time 21-4-2015 11:19 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Innrukia at 21-4-2015 11:42 AM

Why nice guysdon't get girls
Why do nice guysalways fail to attract the women they want?

Why do women prefer bad boys over nice guys?
A friend of mine called me once because she needed help to getover the guy she loves. She told me that the guy is jobless, doesn't have acareer, beats her and treats her in bad way but she was still in love with him.
Why would a woman like a guy who abuses her?

In order to answer that question you first need to understand why bad boys arecalled bad boys.
Bad boys are called that way because they are dangerous. As much attractive as they seem to be they still can messup with your emotions and life.
Humanbeings love forbidden fruits or whatever is unattainable. The threat a bad boy possessto a woman's emotions make him seem like a very attractive forbidden fruit.Women want to win the challenge and force that commitment phobic to get committed to them

Thenice guy on the other side seems like an easy game. As soon as an attractive woman displays interest in him he will become overly available until she loses interest.

Bad boys are attractive in a dangerous way and that's why they appeal tomost women. It’s the thrill of acquiring something that is really hard to getthat fuels a woman's passion for a bad boy.

Issue ni memang menarik utk diketengahkan. Pada zaman sekarang di mana ramai pompuan independent & educated maka potensi utk berjumpa pelbagai jenis lelaki & boleh buat pilihan sendiri. Disebabkan sikap independent jugak, ramai perempuan yg hilang sikit demi sedikit kelembutan & sifat keperempuanan. Ada yg bertukar sifat jd kasar dan sebagainya. Disebabkan perwatakan& sikap yg bertukar maka ciri2 yg dicari @ dikehendaki pd seorg lelaki a.k.a teman hidup pun berubah. Inginkan lelaki yg maskulin & fun.
Bagaimana pulak dgn lelaki yg ‘baik’, lemah lembut, cuba sedayamungkin mengikut kehendak perempuan yg dia suka? rasanya seringkali kita dgr kawan2 or perempuan yg reject seseorg lelaki dgn alasan “ ala dia tu baik sgt la, tak sesuai dgn aku yg mcm ni bla bla bla… aku nk lelaki yg ‘lelaki’ bkn yg tak tegas or lemah lembut follow apa jer ckp aku”.
Perumpamaan yg aku bleh bagi…

Bila lelaki baik bagi salam, cepat2 si perempuan tutup pintu….Then bila lelaki yg manly enough mai jerkah & ketuk pintu, berlari si perempuan ni pi bukak pintu..
Pada aku, pompuan mcm ni kurang matang. Lelaki ‘baik’ itula sebetulnya suami material. Lelaki yg berakhlak akan melayan perempuan dgn sebaik-baiknya & elak dari menyakiti hati & fizikal siperempuan. Apa lagik yg perempuan carik sbg calon suami? mari kita sama berkongsi pendapat

ku seru my only one @ifanonline berdiskusi di sini represent lelaki

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-4-2015 11:39 AM | Show all posts
nice topic dear...maybe we should hear the views from our female forumers first...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2015 11:41 AM | Show all posts
ifanonline replied at 21-4-2015 11:39 AM
nice topic dear...maybe we should hear the views from our female forumers first...

mekasih dear...
yup... nk dgr respon dr gadis2 hot semua

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2015 11:47 AM | Show all posts
takut bosan agaknya dgn lelaki baik

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2015 12:01 PM | Show all posts
When i was young, bad boys attracted me

When i was older, bad boys annoyed  me and nice men bored me

When i was matured enuff, a man with a stable career was what I was looking for.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2015 12:07 PM | Show all posts
intriQue replied at 21-4-2015 12:01 PM

When i was older, bad boys annoyed  me and nice men bored ...

e eh... betul lorrr

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-4-2015 12:31 PM | Show all posts
how to define bad boy and good boy?..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2015 12:32 PM | Show all posts
sue_0684 replied at 21-4-2015 12:31 PM

another good question...will let the ladies answer this too..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-4-2015 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Innrukia at 21-4-2015 12:35 PM
sue_0684 replied at 21-4-2015 12:31 PM

Badboy trait
He Doesn't want to commit: Bad boys seem like they are not interested in commitment and this is another factor that makes them much more attractive to women. Women want to win the challenge and force that commitment phobic to get committed to them. The lesson you should learn here is to not appear so desperate for commitment else you will lose to the nearest bad boy available.

Not sensitive: A bad boy will say what he wants whenever he wants with disregard to who's listening. He is not sensitive to the emotions of others and he marches according to the sound of his own drum. This doesn't mean that a bad boy is a mean person but instead he is a one who puts his opinion first with disregard to the consequences (see also How to become an alpha male)

No self doubts: The bad boy doesn't have self doubts or at least he seems to have none. Even if you have doubts about something don't share this with women but instead do your best to appear as assertive and self assured as possible

Has an exciting life: Most bad boys have exciting and dangerous lives. Nice guys on the other hand are predictable and have boring ones. Always follow your passion and hobbies and refuse to be one more sheep in the herd. When you get involved in your own hobbies your life will become more exciting and this will be reflected in the way you talk

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2015 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Innrukia replied at 21-4-2015 12:34 PM
Badboy trait
He Doesn't want to commit: Bad boys seem like they are not interested in commitmen ...

thanks.....
the most obvious traits are no1.and 2..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2015 12:48 PM | Show all posts

betui2..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2015 01:12 PM | Show all posts
pendapat aku dari pengalaman aku ada jumpa banyak lelaki baik kebanyakkan nyer bersopan satun dan sangat pendiam ok . jadi bayangkan kalau korang date asyik korang yang memulakan perbualan,soalan korang yang tanya,dia hanya jawab ye atau tak sama mcam dalam mesej . kalau aku diam baru berpeluh2 cari soalan . bayangkan aku kahwin dia oh tidakk . akhirnya aku bosan sebab xde tanda2 nak improve pun hubungan,dan memang dia terlalu baik dengan sikap aku yang kasar .

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2015 01:14 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2015 01:24 PM | Show all posts

setuju..!!

"Nice" is just a bonus but dat is not the main things dat we're looking for.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2015 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Esmiria replied at 21-4-2015 01:14 PM
mcm sma yg hat ni. http://mforum2.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=756681&extra=page%3D10

thank you for sharing the link...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2015 01:56 PM | Show all posts
cikkilata replied at 21-4-2015 01:24 PM
setuju..!!

"Nice" is just a bonus but dat is not the main things dat we're looking for.

meaning, if that guy ada career yg stabil eventhough perangai lahanat (agama ke laut, kaki pompuan, kaki putus etc) pun hang sanggup terima

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-4-2015 01:58 PM | Show all posts
ada btol jugak
tp selagi xtry selagi tu xkan dpt....ye dok?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2015 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Innrukia replied at 21-4-2015 01:56 PM
meaning, if that guy ada career yg stabil eventhough perangai lahanat (agama ke laut, kaki pompuan ...

Org materialistik je yg pilih guy with career yg stabil eventhough dah tau perangai guy tu x leh pkai... Maksud aku, walaupun baik tp itu belum ckup lg utk buat pompuan tu yakin utk pilih dat guy... Kalau baik, tp mkn duit pompuan pun buat ape kan?

So... ade byk faktor utk buat pompuan tu tertarik.. but, of course la bg sesorang yg dah matang, bila nk pilih calon teman hidup.. status finacial harus diambil kira. skrg ni byk sgt kes isteri tanggung perbelanjaan keluarga.. so, x pelik la kalau ade citer2 pasal isteri x hormat suami... or suami pemalas... etc...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-4-2015 04:57 PM | Show all posts
there are several categories of guys:

1. nice guys
2. good guys
3. mature guys
4. last but not least...bad boys...

i will explain a little bit on each category...when i have the time...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2015 06:05 PM | Show all posts
cikkilata replied at 21-4-2015 02:35 PM
Org materialistik je yg pilih guy with career yg stabil eventhough dah tau perangai guy tu x leh p ...

definisi lelaki baik hang ni mcm menyimpang ja
tang mana baiknya jantan tu kalo mkn duit pompuan? dan kat mana baiknya jantan tu kalo jenis pemalas? tu dh masuk kategori jantan abusive
or hang maksudkan sweet talker? dah kawen bini yg tanggung segala... kat situ dh jelas jantan tu bkn kategori baik.

yg aku maksudnya adalah baik dari segala segi termasuk financial status, akhlak & pembawakan diri... the only thing adalah si lelaki tu kekurangan dlm 'marketing strategy' utk tackle pompuan. itu buat si pompuan boring & rasa si lelaki tu tak cukup jantan utk jd suami....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 08:43 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080102 second(s), 50 queries .