CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3572|Reply: 7

Sandra Bullock is PEOPLE's 2015 World's Most Beautiful Woman!

[Copy link]
Post time 23-4-2015 08:48 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

PEOPLE's 2015 World's Most Beautiful Woman, Sandra Bullock, opens up in her most revealing interview ever. Subscribe now for instant access to this exclusive interview, plus almost 200 more breathtaking beauties, only in PEOPLE!

She may be PEOPLE's 2015 World's Most Beautiful Woman, but Sandra Bullock doesn't take herself too seriously when it comes to her appearance.

Despite being in "princess mode" while shooting for this year's cover story, Bullock, 50, insists she just laughed when she heard about the honor. "No, really. I just said, 'That's ridiculous,' " she tells PEOPLE. "I've told no one."

Instead the Oscar winner, who voices a supervillain in the upcoming movie Minions, has found beauty in her role as mom to her 5-year-old son, Louis, adding that their life together is a constant reminder of what's important.

"Real beauty is quiet. Especially in this town, it's just so hard not to say, 'Oh, I need to look like that,' " she explains. "No, be a good person, be a good mom, do a good job with the lunch, let someone cut in front of you who looks like they're in a bigger hurry. The people I find most beautiful are the ones who aren't trying."

Daily life for the two revolves around carpools, play dates and "deep" conversations, including a recent one involving Bullock "listening to him tell me why he was going to marry his girlfriend," she says. "But then we were having Sunday dinner, and he said he changed his mind. I just told him, 'Always love those who want to love you back and are nice to you.' Then we moved back to Legos and 'Why are you making me eat broccoli?' "

As a mom, Bullock admits she is wrapped around her son's finger, "but I will never let him know it. We have rules," she says. "I let everyone else be the aunties and uncles who spoil him and I'm the one that lays down the law."

The actress reveals that Louis can always make her laugh by dancing ("it's like a combination of break dancing and kung fu fighting with an occasional Downward Dog thrown in for good measure") and still doesn't know what his mom does for a living. "He thought I was an astronaut for a while," she adds. "I want it to be so inconsequential and such a nonissue. I want him to be embarrassed by me like all other parents."

Aside from motherhood, Bullock credits a healthy diet – she's moved away from raw cookie dough and embraced green juice – and working out with Body by Simone four to five times a week for helping her stay balanced and grounded.

"I love that it's not big weights, you move the entire time, it's a torture chamber of sorts," she says. "When I started, I could barely do 20 seconds, and I'm not kidding. I'm crying on the floor, and she's like, 'Are you a smoker?' I was like, 'I hate you.' "

The best compliments she hears these days are usually spoken by her little man. "I was putting him to bed and told him that even when I'm old and gray and more wrinkly than I am now, I'll still love him and want to tuck him in," she says. "And he asked why I have wrinkles, and I said, 'Well, I hope some of them are from laughing so much.' And he touched my face and said, 'You're not old, you're just happy.' "

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-4-2015 09:54 AM | Show all posts
mmg lawa pun... kikiki

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2015 01:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Awww, sweet sgt artikel tu
Love sandy b.. Kejap jek dah besar anak dia.. rs cam baru jek dgr dia adopt

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2015 02:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Lawa..suka tgk dia berlakon..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2015 05:26 PM | Show all posts
die nie bagus..

suka gaya die, nmpk natural n matang..

dp galpren cam nie, hoho bestnye..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2015 08:58 PM | Show all posts
that is so sweet.. touched by how the article delivered her story

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-4-2015 02:30 PM | Show all posts
suka dia nie.. dah 50 tahun tapi body still stunning..
dia ngan Keanu bestfriend.. tapi aku suka klu diorang couple

Use magic Report

Post time 3-5-2015 03:02 PM | Show all posts
antara retis yg aku minat.... gosip2 liar pon mcm kurang gak dia ni.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 06:04 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.472310 second(s), 38 queries .