ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 3776|Reply: 39

Good natural products for sale

[Copy link]
Post time 8-5-2015 10:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all,

How are you ? Do you feel tired or exhausted? Do you feel that you spend too much money on doctors?Think about it. Invest a small amount of money to protect
yourself from the adverse risk of staying in hospital now. STARTING FROM AS LOW AS RM7. You can buy the goodness of seaweed which have multiple uses and benefits . Besides that, you can also targets virgin coconut oil at Rm95 for two bottle. Besides that , you can also read our updates at abundantworld.weebly.com or at naturalpro.weebly .com . Thanks .Email us at nich227@gmail.com for more info. Those who prefer to buy in bulk can start with 5kg seaweed or 15 bottle of virgin coconut oil. if you feel our products is good, then you order more. We are more than willing to help shall you faced any problems during buying process or after buying process. Thanks.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-5-2015 11:34 AM | Show all posts
Hi all,

Interested to do something different today . I have seen the different taste buds that had been around so far. Now , the latest crazy would be to combine seaweed with chocolate . It may feel weird but it is one of the fads now. Thinking ??????Get it now . Just tell us your order and we will get it direct for you . No worry about delivery fees as it is minimal . Or try your hand at planting mushroom . If you don't like, you can still sell . Not difficult as you can see that our country are constantly importing it due to huge shortage of mushroom .Be memorable by crafting some special dates on the new clogs key chain that you can purchase from us. just email us what you want after viewing the store at abundantworld.weebly.com. Guarantee you will like it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2015 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Hi ,

I know that all of you thinking that i am just selling food only. WELL, WE DO HAVE OTHER TYPES OF NEWS AS WELL THAT IS RELATED TO YOUR WELL-BEING. Today special is about entertaining old people . catch it at abundantworld.weebly.com. Hope it suits you. Shall you find anything that interests you , please email us so that we can moves to the next step.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2015 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Hi .

Have a good day with your company . Complaining of no energy . Looking for cheap supplement. we provides virgin coconut oil (250ml) , dried seaweed , mushroom seeds as well as cute keychain at cheap prices. Grab it now . Giving something small is more memorable than spending on lavish product. Human minds are programmed to tell you how you remember smaller gifts than bigger gifts.

See you at
abundantworld.weebly.com or naturalpro.weebly.com. Thanks .

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-6-2015 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Hi ,

good news for foreign buyer as you can now check the price comparison in USD to enabled you to have a better perception of the prices. We wish to add other currency in the future so that it help to elevate your international purchase for those from foreign country. Thanks to all the buyer who constantly supports us.  We are investigating other platform to serve you better.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2015 11:25 AM | Show all posts
Hi all.

we are thinking of adding extra variety to our products currently. We are thinking of adding coconut based soap to our stores. It is a test-run to gather all information needed to better serve you and others in the international market. We expect the prices of soap to cost about RM6/USD3.10.

Prices are not fixed yet and is subject to changes. Buying more will leads to a greater savings. You have to quote the amount that you are buying so that we can offer you a prices. If agreed, you proceed to pay me. If not agreed, We will discuss in further details and will update you on our products constantly. Thanks .See you at abundantworld.weebly.com.  

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 5-6-2015 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Hi ,

I have special news that may help you makes a decision . Check out my latest post and you will understand that . Autism is getting more common and more people are suffering. Takes action now . Seaweed has all the nutrients that you will need . Read also for extra knowledge at abundantworld.weebly.com. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-6-2015 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Hi , I am quite happy that our economy are slowly gaining tract but will have to see future. Currently , we had managed to joined another group of people buyer's choice group in facebook. well, you can also follow me at abundant227 in twitter to know on the latest update . Will be posting details there. For today , we managed to update on naturalpro.weebly.com by adding products and adding news related to it.

You may noticed our products a bit high but we are selling freshness and quality . We are selling ways for you to absorb all the ideas that you can used from our products. Start posting your tweet to have prices cut in your purchase . Grab it now before it is too late.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 24-6-2015 11:04 PM | Show all posts
I have another ways for you to get discounts . We also have some new exciting news at abundantworld.weebly. Do check it out as it may have something that may helps you in the future. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-6-2015 03:30 PM | Show all posts
Hi ,

I would like to tell you a good news . If you any 3 packets of seaweed no matter how heavy it is, entitled you for a Rm 5 discounts. Only applicable for seaweed purchase . Check out abundantworld.weebly.com . Will comes out with special offer for other products as well. Want to know development of seaweed noodle , can check out there as well. Thanks.   

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-7-2015 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Hi all ,
i would like to update you all on a new news on the development of seaweed noodle . So far , Korea has produced seaweed noodle based on 99% seaweed .which I suspect is nori seaweed. To know more, can go to my blog for more info at abundantworld.weebly. Thanks.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-7-2015 03:41 PM | Show all posts
Hi ,

want to know the latest news on virgin coconut oil and not something boring again . check out abundantworld.weebly.com latest update. Will surely help you understand more. Don't forgets the stores.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-7-2015 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Well looking for something to deals with your problems. Check out my blogs at abundantworld.weebly.com for more. we can even tell you some tips on how to buy for free. T&C applies.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2015 11:04 AM | Show all posts
In love with natures and wants to tries seaweed noodle, check out our blog at abundantworld.weebly.com . Recently, I found this mostly at Japanese  shop or japon shop. Well, there is also some selling this at sabah coffee shop.  Maybe we can tries it.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2015 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Updated buying policy that could helps you . Shall you still faces problems, please writes to us so that we can discussed this further. Maybe we can help you. abundantworld.weebly.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2015 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Hi ,

Do you know that seaweed is as good as your medicine? Do you know that seaweed is beneficial for all age group? Are you having a headache on why your kids is picky on vegetables and fruits? Well , why not try making yourself and your family seaweed dessert . Nobody will suspects it . High in nutrition and you will definitely like it.  go to our stores and have a look . Then , leave a message at any post . we shall tries to connect with you soon . Thanks .

abundantworld.weebly.com your priority place to go.  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-7-2015 11:43 AM | Show all posts
Hope that our new posting at abundantworld can helps to inspire you . We are advising you on a good lifestyle . See if we can have a chance of having a seaweed museum like korea. We diversify for the future. Hoping to inspire tourists taste buds as well.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2015 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Hi , we had expanded so many of our products so far . In order to show sincerity, we can even guarantee a 3 days quality assurance from the days the products is send to your places. Not only that, we also tries to get international recognition by trying to sell to consumer in Taiwan and HK. We are also emphasizing the better exchange rates that they get with the quality that they get. This does not mean that we do not bother about Malaysian.

We also sell our products at affordable price so that even us can benefits from this. We also tries to help business to expand their products .   

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-8-2015 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Hi  all

Recently , I noticed that many people looks weak everywhere.  health is still important to take care. It is important that you look for alternative herbal which is natural . Always strive for natural rather than synthetic drugs that is available on pharmacy that is expensive and bad for you in long term . It may even cause addiction if you do not take it. Seaweed is one of the natural things available . it is grown in the pristine clear water of Sabah . We constantly replenish stock so that you get the best one. check out naturalpro.weebly.com or abundantworld.weebly.com for more. Thanks .

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2015 11:11 AM | Show all posts
many people are thinking about the solution . Many had forgotten about the basics. when you grow too fast , thiank about the basic . when you are sick , think about the basic. Many use too many commercial products at this times for convenient . It maybe times to go basics again and use virgin coconut oil for black and shiny hair . Try it now . You will be surprised then .

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 08:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.258472 second(s), 50 queries .