CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 35500|Reply: 252

[Tempatan] Baru Berkahwin, Wanita Ini Akhirnya ‘Rela’ Suami Dirampas Perempuan Lain

[Copy link]
Post time 3-7-2015 05:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by ifanonline at 3-7-2015 05:25 PM

Baru Berkahwin, Wanita Ini Akhirnya ‘Rela’ Suami Dirampas Perempuan Lain
Kini Trending » Baru Berkahwin, Wanita Ini Akhirnya ‘Rela’ Suami Dirampas Perempuan Lain
July 3rd, 2015 | by Noraniza | 58 comments
Share the post "Baru Berkahwin, Wanita Ini Akhirnya ‘Rela’ Suami Dirampas Perempuan Lain"

Kini Trending

Malam semalam, kami menerima lagi kiriman emel daripada pembaca yang berkongsi kisah yang dibacanya mengenai sepasang suami isteri yang baru berkahwin, namun kini suaminya telah mempunyai kekasih hati lain.
Malah, apabila kami membaca kapsyen wanita itu, secara automatik perasaan kami sangat tersentuh. Sabarlah. Mungkin ada yang lebih baik.

Dont you feel cheap?
I woke up this morning, thinking how does it feel to be dating someone’s husband?
Don’t you feel cheap? To think that he’ll be loyal to you? If he could do it to his wife so many times, what you makes you think he can’t do it to you?
To see that whatever he did for you is the same as what he did for me was funny. At that age, anything that he says or do seems wonderful. A flower, cakes, food, etc. He seems like the perfect guy. He’s not the roses type of guy. I could give you a book on his likes and dislikes if you want. I thought that he was perfect when I first met him. So charming I wld say. The reason he could do all that is because he feels powerful and secured because you got nothing (no looks,no career) and he has that power over you.
Betrayed? Manipulated?

Do I feel hurt? Hurt is an understatement. Betrayed? Manipulated? Yes. Who wont? I thought I knew him. I don’t think you will ever understand that because only women will get it. Girls don’t. Given 8 years, we’ve been through shit that tested us as a couple and we always end up loving each other. I knew him inside out and you wouldn’t even be close to that.
Being the other woman dnt give you the upper hand. Let me tell you this, a man like that is not worth having at all. He could do it to his wife to have you but what makes you think he wouldnt do it to you when he’s bored of you.
I deserve better..
I’m so grateful that Allah has opened my eyes to the truth. I deserve better. You can have him. No I’m not bitter because you took the love of my life. Im just glad that you did. You saved me from a twisted liar.
Just remember this, you did this to someone’s wife without giving a fuck about her feelings but Allah is watching and it’s Ramadhan. Allah Maha Besar and Maha Adil. You will get your kifarah. I can’t believe you have the cheek to go to our wedding with your family and took photo with us.
To my love..Hidayat Kamarudin
Ini adalah wajah wanita yang didakwa telah merampas suaminya
To you My Love – @hidayatkamarrudin , I wish you all the best in finding the life that you wanted. The life that you’ve trying to find since 2007. I hope Allah will still love you and guide you to the right path. Thank you for the memories. Her name is Ernie. She’s from ITE College Central. She probably deleted all her social media. @oheyernie

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-7-2015 05:26 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-7-2015 05:30 PM | Show all posts
wanita kini semakin berani tekel laki org...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-7-2015 05:32 PM | Show all posts
kalau saudara hidayat kamaruding bleh jadi forumer cari.com..best gak..your views bro...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2015 05:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Gambar pakai baju pengantin tu ke ernie?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2015 05:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MissVixen replied at 3-7-2015 05:40 PM
Gambar pakai baju pengantin tu ke ernie?

Pakai baju penganten tu si electrictomato tu le. Ernie yg pipi tinggi tu..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-7-2015 05:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tidak simpati dengan siapa2.

Ayat macam tenang2 aja seolah dia perempuan jenis bersabar, ujung2 dia sebarkan nama profile perampas tu. Apa lagi mengutuk perampas tu 'u got nothing. No looks, no carrer.'

Kalau betul dia tenang aja tak usah bising di social media. Tunggu aja tuhan bayar cash pada suami dan perampas tu

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2015 05:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pompuan mroyan..kate tk kesah tp mcm kesah dh mcm rita royani..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-7-2015 05:56 PM | Show all posts
zaman sekarang ni cerita tah sapa-sapa pun boleh jadi viral ye.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2015 05:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edisi tiada maaf bagimu. Singaporean kan? Kasihan electrictomato. Laki berscandal ni memang susah nak berubah kot. Rasa hot je, asik nak test market. Ni baru buku temu ruas.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2015 06:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ada video depa gaduh. Tepek sini.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2015 06:49 PM | Show all posts
I baca kat twitter. Diorang dah bercinta dah 8 tahun sebelum decided nak kawen. Alih2 6 minggu lepas kawen, laki dia cari lain. Kau dah kenapeeeeee???

GERAM AKU #jilake

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2015 06:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I tgk video tu....mmg sentap la kalo hb hidayat tu bela pompuan tu instead of his own wife...
Aiyooooo

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2015 06:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Betulke happy knowing the truth atau nk sedapkn hati je? Kalau betul2 redha why u nk aib your ex..Weird ppl nowadays.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2015 06:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
melinda_kerr replied at 3-7-2015 06:55 PM
Betulke happy knowing the truth atau nk sedapkn hati je? Kalau betul2 redha why u nk aib your ex..We ...

akak rase dia redha.tp mn blh lepas mcm tu je.kena la ajar skit.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2015 06:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
bambimo replied at 3-7-2015 06:54 PM
I tgk video tu....mmg sentap la kalo hb hidayat tu bela pompuan tu instead of his own wife...
Aiyoo ...

ade video segala? amboih

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-7-2015 07:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Aah u tgk kt siakapkeli..dia siap serang couple of the year tu

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2015 07:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
u have my respect lady..
lantak la org nk ckp meroyan ker.. at least dpt lepaskan apa yg terbuku di dlm hati..

good to know that she's leaving..
because the guy is not worth it..
she really deserves a better man..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2015 07:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
rita x nk plak buar mcm ni.can u imagine bhs yg rita guna.anyway u go girl.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2015 07:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tergamam masa baca...hmm

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 12:12 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.117541 second(s), 46 queries .