Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 105601|Reply: 1266

[MBC] She Was Pretty (Hwang Jung Eum, Park Seo Joon) ~Skema Jwpn POP Quiz p. 45

[Copy link]
Post time 11-7-2015 12:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by dauswq at 11-11-2015 11:55 PM

Hwang Jung-eum, Park Seo-joon courted to reunite for new drama

From twins to love interests? Well, they DID have an uncomfortable amount of chemistry for a pair of siblings in Kill Me, Heal Me… so maybe this new drama will rectify that? Offers are out to Hwang Jung-eum and Park Seo-joon to return to MBC and headline their next Wednesday-Thursday drama, called She Was Pretty.

The new series comes from PD Jung Dae-yoon (second PD on Sly and Single Again and The King 2 Hearts), and is about a beautiful girl who grows up ugly and an ugly boy who grows up beautiful. Surely there’s something deeper going on than two people who have swapped directions on the looks scale… right?

Hwang Jung-eum is being courted to play the heroine, a once beautiful young girl whose fortune changes overnight when her father’s publishing house goes bankrupt. She starts to work part-time jobs ’round the clock and her grades fall, and to top it off, the ugly gene that she inherited from her grandfather kicks into gear during puberty, making her lose her beauty too.

Park Seo-joon is up to play the male lead, who as a teenager was 10cm shorter and 10kg heavier, and a socially awkward nerd who couldn’t even look girls in the eye or give a presentation in front of his class. He grows up to look like a model who walked out of the pages of a magazine, and becomes a copywriter for a magazine as an adult.

There isn’t much plot information beyond the character descriptions, so I’m guessing that romance and hijinks ensue. Perhaps without the birth secrets this time? If Hwang Jung-eum can promise to keep the shouting to a minimum, I’ll suspend my disbelief about the pretty-to-ugly transformation and root for her to get the hottie.

She Was Pretty follows Scholar Who Walks the Night on Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning in September.
REVIEW BOX
(Pilih yang mana yang anda rasa mudah untuk dibuat)

CARA 1: >>KLIK SINI<<
CARA 2: >>KLIK SINI<<
---> Baca Review dari CARA 2
" >>KLIK SINI<<"

(Kredit extra diberikan pada those yang menulis / memasukkan review dengan details dan lengkap)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-7-2015 08:58 AM | Show all posts
macam tak nampak pic plak hehehee

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2015 02:19 AM | Show all posts
suka heroin nih

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2015 04:11 PM | Show all posts
ni pic utk ko cuci mata @azie.dz

Siwon considers MBC rom-com She Was Pretty

The main love square for MBC’s new romantic comedy She Was Pretty is almost complete: Choi Siwon (King of Dramas) is being courted to join the cast, which currently includes Kill Me, Heal Me twins Hwang Jung-eum and Park Seo-joon, and Go Jun-hee (Yawang). I’m a little surprised that Siwon is taking on a supporting role, but I like him more for it — he was at his best as the hilarious second lead in King of Dramas, and I’m all for him doing more rom-coms.

She Was Pretty stars Hwang Jung-eum as the heroine who was once beautiful and wealthy; but one day her family loses their fortune, she has to take on part-time jobs to support herself, and her grades plummet too. As if that isn’t bad enough, the ugly gene that she inherited from her grandfather presents itself during her teenage years, and she loses her beauty too. I… don’t know.

Naturally, Park Seo-joon is her opposite: He was a short, chubby kid who couldn’t even look girls in the eye, let alone talk to them. But as an adult, he has a growth spurt, sheds a bunch of weight, and ends up looking like a model. Go Jun-hee plays Hwang Jung-eum’s best friend, a hotelier who’s popular with men and has a lot of dating experience, but has never really been in love.

Siwon has been offered the part of a features editor at a magazine, which is likely where the bulk of the drama will be based (Park Seo-joon plays a copy editor, while Hwang Jung-eum’s father once owned a publishing house). His character is bold and smooth on the outside, but he’s deeper on the inside than he seems. He does have an air of mystery though, because he never lets anyone know what he’s really thinking. He’ll develop a friendship with Hwang Jung-eum and eventually fall for her.

She Was Pretty comes from writer Jo Sung-hee (second writer on High School King of Savvy) and PD Jung Dae-yoon (second PD on Sly and Single Again, The King 2 Hearts) and follows Scholar Who Walks the Night on Wednesdays and Thursdays in September.

Via Xports News

cr dramabeans

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-8-2015 04:14 PM | Show all posts
She Was Pretty confirms leads, adds Park Yoo-hwan, Kang Su-jin

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama She Was Pretty has confirmed its leading cast: Kill Me, Heal Me costars Hwang Jung-eum and Park Seo-joon will be reuniting, this time as love interests, and second leads Go Jun-hee (Yawang) and Choi Siwon (King of Dramas) have also signed on. The drama about a reversal of fortunes — in money and looks — will be a romantic comedy about “finding hidden first loves.” I guess those physical changes are going to be pretty drastic if they can’t even recognize each other.

Hwang Jung-eum will headline the series as the heroine who goes from life as a rich princess in her youth to adulthood as a poor, ugly woman, thanks to her family’s latent ugly gene. Park Seo-joon’s fate is in the reverse, naturally — he starts out as a socially awkward overweight nerd, and grows up to be a modelesque beautiful man. But the physical changes aren’t the only reason they don’t recognize each other as adults: It turns out that Hwang Jung-eum has her best friend Go Jun-hee pretend to be her on occasion, creating an actual case of mistaken identity. OH.

Everyone will be connected through a magazine publisher, where Park Seo-joon’s character works as a copy editor and Siwon is the features editor. Park Yoo-hwan (or, as we like to call him around here, Yoobro) has joined the cast as the stylish mascot and assistant on the fashion editing team, a year after his last drama I Need Romance 3. Hopefully it’s an interesting role with something more to do than be cute on the sidelines.

Newbie Kang Su-jin has also joined the cast as a beauty editor who has to juggle planning her wedding while working her full-time job. She was actually in Kill Me, Heal Me as one of the doctors, but more memorable in Ex-Girlfriend Club as Song Ji-hyo’s coworker with good comic timing. She makes the most of small roles, and should round out the supporting cast nicely.

Now that we know there will be mistaken identity hijinks to be had, this drama’s looking a bit more enticing, plotwise. The premise is still a little eye-rolly, but hey, crazier-sounding things have ended up runaway hits.

She Was Pretty follows Scholar Who Walks the Night in September.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2015 02:00 AM | Show all posts
si won tuh confirm keee

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-8-2015 02:17 PM | Show all posts
ntah.. tengah pujuk siwon lagi gamaknya..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2015 04:12 PM | Show all posts
siwon konfom da..da stat shooting da pon..cant wait..siwon ah~~~
last drama before enlist!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-9-2015 08:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sbb minat nau2 kat heroin.. plus hero yg comel.. plus ada plak siwon.. jd cek in sini dulu..
Lgpun 16 hb ni nk start kn...
Pastu ni drama last siwon sblm buat national service kn..

bce sinopsis mcm best jaaa
Harap ada kimia both hero n heroin lps kill me heal me..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2015 12:26 AM | Show all posts
Mcm menarik drama nie....xsbr nk tgk

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2015 11:46 AM | Show all posts
hahahah, mcm x dpt terima..ari tu adik beradik

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2015 01:25 PM | Show all posts
best2..suke2...x sbr nak lyn citer ni...suka chemistry diorang dlm cite kmhm...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2015 08:48 AM | Show all posts
kurang minat dgn heroin....suka terjerit2 jer klu berlakon...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2015 05:46 PM | Show all posts
First epi is up. And dah ada subtitle....huhu...malam ni layan and we see how!

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2015 12:02 AM | Show all posts
best cerita ni ..
lakonan hwa jum eum pun mmg hebat ...

wlpn dia tak cantik, tp dia tetap extrovert

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2015 12:45 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Best cite ni suka...lm dh x lyn citer genre romcom cam ni best...trgt citer hindi lakonan rani n hritik roshan..x sbr nk tgk epi 2 esok...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-9-2015 12:47 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 18-9-2015 12:02 AM
best cerita ni ..
lakonan hwa jum eum pun mmg hebat ...

Kan daus..dia biasa je tp suke dgn lakonan dia yg natural...nk sgt diorang ni berlakon lg...x sgka cpt plak dpt tgk diorang berlakon..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2015 12:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Si anjumma tu skrg dh glamor..byk citer tgk makcik ajumma ni..;dr wtk biasa skrg dh vouge bagai

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2015 12:49 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dh start byk drama yg best plak..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2015 02:13 AM | Show all posts
first epi yang sangat mengancam jiwa.... nice sangattttttt

hope semakin nice la

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 11:34 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.117553 second(s), 47 queries .