Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 47155|Reply: 358

[MBC] Goodbye Mr. Black - Moon Chae Won , Lee Jin Wook, Kim Kang Woo

[Copy link]
Post time 7-8-2015 09:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by dauswq at 14-10-2015 02:38 PM

Moon Chae Won to possibly take on the lead role in drama 'Goodbye Mr. Black'August 6, 2015

We might possibly see Moon Chae Won on the small screen again soon as she's received the casting offer to upcoming drama 'Goodbye Mr. Black'!

A representative from her company told TVDaily, "Moon Chae Won received the casting offer to SBS' 'Goodbye Mr. Black'. She's received the synopsis and is waiting on the script. It has not been decided yet if she will take on this production."

What's interesting is that the drama is based on a Korean comic, but the story is not set in Korea, nor do the characters seem to be Korean. So we'll have to find out if the drama adaptation will be altered in terms of the setting and characters. Moon Chae Won has been offered the lead female role of Swanee.

The story is about a young man named Edward who is betrayed by his friend and lover for a crime he didn't commit and is sent away to Australia. He then returns to England with a new identity for revenge. The comic is based on the 'Count of Monte Cristo'.

[size=1em]The drama is set to air later this year so stay tuned for casting and production updates!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-8-2015 09:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by dauswq at 25-5-2016 10:45 PM

REVIEW BOX
(Pilih yang mana yang anda rasa mudah untuk dibuat)

CARA 1: >>KLIK SINI<<
CARA 2: >>KLIK SINI<<
---> Baca Review dari CARA 2
" >>KLIK SINI<<"

(Kredit extra diberikan kepada yang menulis / memasukkan review dengan lengkap/detail)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2015 09:36 PM | Show all posts
queen of melodrama comeback

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2015 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Drama Adaptation of Manhwa Goodbye Mr. Black Vying for the Post-Yongpal Time Slot on SBS

It appears the drama adaptation of webtoon Will You Have Dinner with Me (Let’s Have Dinner Together) is completely dead in the water, first losing the time slot at SBS to upcoming drama Yongpal, and later losing leading lady Shin Mina to rival network KBS with the drama Oh My God costarring So Ji Sub. The drama to follow Yongpal was earlier reported to be 32-episode Blooming in Tears, from the writer of hit weekend makjang dramas Wang’s Family, Live in Style, and Three Brothers. Now there is a new contender in the running for the post-Yongpal time slot and it’s a plausible rival to land the airing.Lee Kim Productions, most notable in recent years for producing dramas and then having a hard time paying its cast and crew, is working on the drama adaptation of old school manhwa Goodbye Mr. Black. The short synopsis is that the male lead gets betrayed by his beloved and best friend and exiled to Australia. He eventually escapes to England and plots his revenge after becoming rich. Did the author of this manhwa lift the Count of Monte Cristo and expect no one to realize it? I’m assuming there are significant differences but it’s clearly a revenge story of a wrongly imprisoned man, and lordy are those intense on the pathos and hard to do
right.

Aside from the source material being the manhwa Goodbye Mr. Black, the drama adaptation will be directed by the PD of Birth of a Beauty, and writing will be the screenwriter of Glorious Day, Missing You, and Can You Hear My Heart.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2015 12:51 AM | Show all posts
cptnye ade umh.....
korea pon ikut trend... musim manhwa..
mule nmpk tadik mcm mr.baek... kekeke

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-8-2015 12:57 AM | Show all posts
ichi replied at 8-8-2015 12:51 AM
cptnye ade umh.....
korea pon ikut trend... musim manhwa..
mule nmpk tadik mcm mr.baek... kekek ...

aruslah tgk sape yg bukak

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-8-2015 09:58 PM | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 8-8-2015 12:57 AM
aruslah tgk sape yg bukak

pakwe tegar mcw

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2015 10:16 AM | Show all posts
pantas si daus ni..mentang2 gf dia berlakon..hero sapa weh haha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-9-2015 04:03 PM | Show all posts
ada baca artikel pasal drama ni tapi masih taktau siapa list utk lead actor

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-9-2015 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by dauswq at 15-9-2015 04:48 PM

@ayushuhada04  kak smbg kt sini... thread ni dh dibuka

edited:

tq update kan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-9-2015 04:35 PM | Show all posts
actor/actress utk drama ni belum confirm lagi
belum ade berita rasmi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-9-2015 04:44 PM | Show all posts
oh sudah ade...

baru bace kt soompi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-9-2015 04:45 PM | Show all posts
                        Upcoming drama 'Goodbye Mr. Black' confirms leads Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won
Osen - Naver: Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won confirmed as leads of SBS 'Goodbye Mr. Black'

1. [+2,194, -80] Lee Jin Wook's everywhere recently. Looking forward to Moon Chae Won!

2. [+1,964, -120] Great casting

3. [+1,651, -93] Lee Jin Wook and Moon Chae Won. Must watch

4. [+1,138, -41] The writer is important for this one

5. [+158, -16] What the flop that was 'The Time I've Loved You' made me realize is that no matter how good an actor is, he can't save a crappy script. A writer can make or break a drama

6. [+108, -18] Please give Lee Jin Wook a new hairstyle.. I personally loved his hair in 'Nine' and not so much in TTILY

7. [+97, -7] This is based on the manhwa by Hwang Mina, right? I wanna watch it already

8. [+70, -19] Heol, Moon Chae Won's finally making a drama comeback!!! And the writer of 'Can You Hear My Heart' will be penning the script. I'm excited

9. [+56, -8] Cool. The manhwa I've been wanting to reread is being made into a  drama

SOURCE | KKULJAEM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-9-2015 04:56 PM | Show all posts
Moon Chae Won and Lee JinWook to headline ‘Goodbye Mr. Black’Sep 15, 20150 12

Moon Chae Won, Lee Jin Wook
SBS TV has announced today that actress Moon Chae Won and actor Lee Jin Wook will headline their upcoming Wed-Thu drama ‘Goodbye Mr. Black.’
Lee Jin Wook will take on the role of Cha Ji Won (aka as Mr. Black), who is a UDT officer of the Navy Special Operations Force. He is described to have a positive attitude and treats people earnestly, but a best friend’s betrayal leads him to seek revenge; Moon Chae Won takes on the role of Swan who lives carelessly and does whatever she wants in life. Cha Ji Won enters a fake marriage with Swan to hide his identity for revenge, but the two begin a healing romance in the process thanks to the bright persona of Swan.
‘Goodbye Mr. Black’ is adapted from a manhwa of the same name by Hwang Mi Na, and will be directed by Lee Chang Min, with the script penned by Moon Jung Hee.
The drama will air sometime in December, following ‘The Village: Achiara’s Secret.’

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-9-2015 04:57 PM | Show all posts
@santubung  @azie.dz @kwekerot  meh join sekali

dah confirm

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2015 05:16 PM | Show all posts
ehh japp moon chae won ni kan yg jd heroin dlm cerita a moment to remember tu??...igt2 lupa...kalo betul dia....drama ni jadi harus tonton...tambah ade lee jin wookk....ommmooo.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-9-2015 05:18 PM | Show all posts
hunny_bunny replied at 15-9-2015 05:16 PM
ehh japp moon chae won ni kan yg jd heroin dlm cerita a moment to remember tu??...igt2 lupa...kalo b ...

bkn
yg tu son hye jin ..

moon chae won ni yg jd heroin drama nice guy ngan joong ki , princess's man ngan park shi hoo

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2015 05:28 PM | Show all posts
dauswq posted on 15-9-2015 05:18 PM
bkn
yg tu son hye jin ..

yelaa salah org...muka sepesen...hihihi.....dan2 terus gugel...sabar jela...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2015 09:23 AM | Show all posts
iols kenal Moon Chae Won starts drama good dortor... Lee Jin Wook drama The Time I've Loved You walaupun drama tue flop. klau storyline best harus tgk  pasal dua2 nie berlakon best..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2015 07:06 PM | Show all posts
i suke lee jin wok.. sbb dlm cite time tu die sgt rembes.............................smiling eyes...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 05:00 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089277 second(s), 47 queries .