CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ayushuhada04

[KBS] Oh My Venus ~ So Ji Sub, Shin Min Ah - Teaser page 3

[Copy link]
Post time 25-10-2015 09:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
x lama jer lg kan.. x sabar terigt time meroyan MS dulu. blh lak kat One ulangan kul 4 pg sekali jer pulok tu..adeh.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-10-2015 10:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mcm best jgk cite ni psl friendship

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2015 08:50 AM | Show all posts
moo hyuk oppa.. rindu !!

lama tak tengok so ji sub .. last drama dia, misa tu .. yang master sun tak tengok lagi. huhu. cant wait for this cerita lo ... miss him on screen.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-11-2015 02:22 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-11-2015 02:24 PM | Show all posts
So Ji Sub shows his smoldering gaze in the rain for ‘Oh My Venus

Upcoming KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Oh My Venus’ which will premiere on November 16th, has today dropped new stills of lead actor So Ji Sun, which showed him filming scenes in the rain on October 24th where he showed his trademark smoldering gaze.

So Ji Sub plays the role of elite personal trainer Kim Young Ho, who unknown to the world is the heir to the healing organization Gahong Group which was set up by his grandmother. He is curt yet kind-hearted in some way, and possesses an irresistible charm.

In the stills, So Ji Sub is seen holding a umbrella amidst the falling rain from the skies, while he cast his smoldering gaze in the distance of someone. His gaze might appear cold as seen in the stills, but it still felt rather appealing at the same time.

This particular scene was filmed in front of St. Mary’s Hospital in Seoul on October 24th. A water spraying truck was used to create man-made rain for the filming, and filming lasted for 3 hours from 7 at night. Despite the rapidly plunging temperature, So Ji Sub still showed concern for the filming staff during filming, and showed his warm side. There was also much praise for So Ji Sub’s acting, as he had no NGs and did all his scenes in one take.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2015 08:01 AM | Show all posts

huhuhu ... makin tak sabar lepas tengok teaser. more more plizzzz

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 4-11-2015 08:26 AM | Show all posts
shanew3stga1z replied at 4-11-2015 08:01 AM
huhuhu ... makin tak sabar lepas tengok teaser. more more plizzzz

so far yg ni bru ada..

mmg best kan...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-11-2015 06:53 PM | Show all posts

comelnya.... ... shi  min ah sgt cantik...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-11-2015 12:57 PM | Show all posts
harap drama nie best mcm MS..karekter dia dlm MS sampai sekarang teringat2..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2015 01:00 PM | Show all posts
jaja replied at 3-9-2015 04:03 PM
sjs ni wallah sgt. mcm mysterious pon ada.
br tgk web drama one sunny day. kontot2 je episod dia. w ...

tgk kt mana..leh bg link tak.. berapa episode drama sunny day nie..

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2015 12:39 AM | Show all posts
one sunny day web drama kan? tak tengok lagi .. so a week to go .

Use magic Report

Post time 10-11-2015 09:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
masdiana-ana replied at 6-11-2015 12:57 PM
harap drama nie best mcm MS..karekter dia dlm MS sampai sekarang teringat2..

Nas pun plg suke dia dlm master sun..sb dia bwk karekter yg lain dr karekter dia sblm ni..sb dia pun blh jgk berlakon komedi...muka serius berlakon komedi..kojo!!trademark jowon x leh lupe..hehehehe..hrp citee ni best..x bc pun sinopsis citer ni...nk lyn dulu epi 1..hehehe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2015 07:40 AM | Show all posts
shanew3stga1z replied at 10-11-2015 12:39 AM
one sunny day web drama kan? tak tengok lagi .. so a week to go .

drama ni start next monday....16 november....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2015 10:17 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2015 10:20 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2015 10:21 AM | Show all posts
Shin Min Ah shows her chubby transformation in ‘Oh My Venus’

Upcoming KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Oh My Venus’ has dropped new stills of actress Shin Min Ah, who is seen making the transformation to a chubby lawyer in her thirties.

Shin Min Ah takes on the role of Kang Joo Eun who was known as the beauty queen in her school days, before she became an overweight lawyer in her thirties.

In the stills that were released on November 6th, Shin Min Ah has transformed into a chubby looking Kang Joo Eun who now weighs 77 kilos, and one could hardly see the sexy S-line figure that she is known for, as it’s replaced by a full O-shape figure instead.

The particular scene was filmed on October 23rd at a restaurant in Songpa District, Seoul. Shin Min Ah underwent 3 hours of having special make-up applied to her, and the chubby effect came out to be really realistic. When filming staff saw the chubby looking Shin Min Ah, they exclaimed, “She still looks beautiful despite this devastating image.”

Shin Min Ah was said to have engaged in fun banter with the staff, while having make-up applied on her, and the mood was said to be really great. Shin Min Ah said, “This is my first time doing special make-up like this, and it was really interesting for me. Although it was more difficult during filming than I had imagined, but the staff worked really hard and showed lots of support. I had a lot of fun thanks to them.”

‘Oh My Venus’ is described as a personal training healing romance comedy, which tells the story of a female lawyer and an elite personal trainer with polarizing personalities, who fall in love through the course of healing their past hurts through personal training.

The drama premieres on November 16th, following ‘Sassy, Go Go.’

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-11-2015 10:22 AM | Show all posts
Sung Hoon Will Play So Ji Sub's Rival In ‘Oh My Venus'

Not only does "Oh My Venus" have So Ji Sub playing a shapely physical trainer and Shin Min Ah playing his out-of-shape love interest, the rest of the drama cast is shaping up nicely too.

In "Oh My Venus" So Ji Sub plays the celebrity trainer Kim Young Ho. Shin Min A plays the frazzled, frumpy lawyer Kang Joo Eun. She was once known for her svelte good looks but she's gained a lot of weight since high school. Losing self-confidence and facing health issues, she hired Kim to help change her life.

The drama also stars Yoo In Young as the woman whose physical transformation and new self confidence inspires Shin Min Ah's character to start working out. And the extremely personable actors Henry Lau and Jo Eun Ji have signed on for roles in the drama. Henry Lau of Super Junior M will play So Ji Sub's likable American friend. Henry recently appeared in the drama "Persevere Goo Hae Ra" while Jo Eun Ji has more drama experience. She displayed comic charm in such dramas as "Personal Taste" and "Falling for Innocence. Jo Eun Ji will play Shin Min Ah's friend and confidante.

Sung Hoon, who had a breakout role in the recent drama "Noble My Love," is the most recent addition to the cast. Sung will play another popular personal trainer, So Ji Sub's rival in work and love.  Sung knows all about staying in shape. The 32-year-old actor was a professional swimmer until an injury made it difficult for him to compete.  He turned to acting, debuting in 2011 in "New Tales of the Gisaeng." He also had a role in "Faith: The Great Doctor" with Lee Min Ho.

He will have something in common with So Ji Sub, who trained for a career as a professional swimmer before he began modeling.

Jung Gyu Woon, who appeared in "Wonderful Mama," "God's Gift - 14 Days" and "Birth of a Beauty" signed on for an as yet undisclosed role in "Oh My Venus."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2015 10:24 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2015 10:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ayushuhada04 at 11-11-2015 10:28 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-11-2015 10:26 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 12:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070248 second(s), 44 queries .