CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3097|Reply: 3

10 of the funniest animal photos in the world

[Copy link]
Post time 21-12-2015 08:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
A hamster beat a moose, a goat and even a big cat to take the crown. This cheeky little guy isn’t quite king of the jungle, but his photo, captured by photographer Julian Rad of Austria, won top prize in the inaugural Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards.

Rad’s shot was chosen as the winner out of the more than 1,500 entries submitted by photographers from 52 countries. He was honoured at a ceremony in London, England, and earned a trophy, a Nikon D750 camera and a one-week photo safari in Tanzania.

The contest was intended to raise awareness about The Born Free Foundation, a conservation and animal rights charity.

"Can't tawk, my mouf's full." This photo of a hamster, entitled 'Rush Hour,' took top prize at the inaugural Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards.

"I'm working on my warrior pose." This lemur picture, entitled "Dancing Sifaka" was among the finalists.

"We are not amused," these owls seem to say. The photo is actually called "'Two's company, three's a crowd' Funny drunken-eyed owl."

Some days we all feel this way. "'There's no nuts left' a squirrel in a feeding box" is a reminder to us all.

"Humans make me smile." This "Laughing moose" was among the hundreds of snapshots submitted for the inaugural Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards.

"Oh, my head," says the little critter. The photo by Yuzuru Masuda was submitted with the following title "Pants! Did I really do that last night?"

"'Driver! Follow that gazelle' A big cat pokes its head round a car window." was among the submissions from 52 countries.

Practising for their appearance on Dancing With The Stars, these two little critters come together for the 'Last Tango' in the wild.

"Here's laughing at you kid."  This laughing goat, aka, "Wildlife Comedy? Ha Ha give me a break," really makes you wonder whether animals are having more fun.

" ... The same thing we do every night, Pinky, try to take over the world!" These two chipmunks hatching a plot were among the more than 1,500 submissions.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-12-2015 09:52 AM | Show all posts
pipi hamster tengah penuh.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2015 11:07 AM | Show all posts
comel2 semuanya

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2015 09:33 PM | Show all posts
muka kambing menghiburkan

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Gambar & Video

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 07:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.134970 second(s), 34 queries .