12Next
Return to list New
View: 3450|Reply: 22

[Tempatan] adik badrol tak jadi pecah record watson nyambek

[Copy link]
Post time 31-12-2015 11:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
http://www.themalaymailonline.co ... drul-of-100m-record

Brunei’s mistake may rob Malaysia’s Badrul of 100m record

KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 31 — It was a costly mistake, committed by others, that national sprinter Badrul Hisyam Abdul Manap will never forget.

The 18-year-old, who was celebrated after breaking Watson Nyambek’s 17-year record by clocking 10.29s in the 100m event at the 7th Asean Schools Games in Brunei on Nov 23, may not be able to ink his name in the record books after all, due to irregularities on the part of race officials during the event.

While Badrul is resigned to his fate, the Malaysian Athletics Federation (MAF) lambasted the Brunei Darussalam Amateur Athletics Association (AAA) after it admitted wrongly positioning a wind gauge. MAF also took a swipe at the Education Ministry for failing to notify the national body of Badrul’s timing.

Brunei AAA, in replying to an email from MAF recently, admitted they had installed the instrument in the opposite direction, against International Amateur Athletics Federation (IAAF) rules that state the wind gauge for track events must be placed beside the straight, adjacent to lane one and 50m from the finish line. It must be positioned at a height of 1.22m and not more than 2m from the track.

“How can this even happen? We enjoy a cordial relationship with Brunei, but that will not stop me from taking them to task over such a silly but huge mistake. Don’t tell me the officials who accompanied the team there also didn’t realise? The poor boy (Badrul) has been robbed of his opportunity to place his name in the record books,” said MAF president Datuk Karim Ibrahim.

“You think it is easy for Badrul to clock 10.29s again? I hope he does but this shouldn’t have happened, especially when it is a regional competition and is already in its seventh edition.”

Karim said he was unsure if the organisers had conducted an anti-doping test on the Malacca-born sprinter immediately after his run.

“No one told me anything... not even the ministry. To break a record, you need to substantiate it with documents, including a photo finish, anti-doping test results and electronic timing.”

“I’m not sure if those who followed our athletes there know the rules of the sport.”

Karim wrote to Brunei AAA requesting the required documentation on Dec 3. Its general secretary Siti Adia Tawang replied on Monday saying: “ ...the wind gauge (was) placed (in) the wrong direction during the event. It was placed 50m before the finish line but at lane eight, not adjacent to Lane 1 as stated in the IAAF competitions rules. That’s our mistake.”

“Our result is based on (the) Electronic Timing System, the error (was) only the wind gauge (that was) not at the right (place). It’s your decision now either to verify the record or not. (On) our part, it is clear, our mistake is the wind gauge direction.”

Karim added: “I’ve been told the officials were all locals ... there was no foreign technical director around. Why so?”

He added that the Education Ministry should have informed MAF about the event and engaged with the federation when Badrul won the race.

“When our state affiliates go for meets, they write to us to inform us. We will then advise them accordingly.”

Karim said Brunei AAA promised to provide a report regarding the fiasco “by this week”.

“I met Badrul and his team mates two weeks ago and spoke to them about what transpired. I’ve explained to Badrul that his timing remains the nation’s all-time best, but it is not a national record until we get the required documents.”

Efforts to contact representatives of Brunei AAA and the ministry were unsuccessful at press time.

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.co ... thash.hUr2gIwA.dpuf

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-12-2015 11:49 AM | Show all posts
http://mforum.cari.com.my/forum. ... &extra=page%3D2

thread lebih kurang ni kan sis. dah ada dah tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2015 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Banyak lagi peluang Badrul untuk pecah rekod

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2015 11:53 AM | Show all posts
ermm smlm tgk berita. sian mamat ni.. maybe mmg betul die break record. tp tu la...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-12-2015 11:53 AM | Show all posts
pittjie replied at 31-12-2015 11:49 AM
http://mforum.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=939778&extra=page%3D2

thread lebih kurang  ...

thread tu macam sendu jah kan? berkuntum kat thread akak jah

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2015 11:55 AM | Show all posts
sian dia..tak pe la dik..jdkan ni semangat baru..lepas ni cuba lagi..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-12-2015 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Changa replied at 31-12-2015 11:53 AM
thread tu macam sendu jah kan? berkuntum kat thread akak jah

fefeling tiap thread akak bukak jadi hot ek kak. mementang dah meng"hot" kan kes diva AA menhanjeng Aznil.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2015 12:04 PM | Show all posts
Brunei Darussalam Amateur Athletics Association (AAA)

Nama pun dah amatur. Tak hairan mereka pasang equipment sesuka hati tak ikut peraturan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-12-2015 12:04 PM | Show all posts
mohon jgn kecewa dan putus asa adik Badrul. jadikan ini sebagai pemangkin semangat juang adik tuk berusaha dgn lebih gigih. cewah .. skema nya aku.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2015 12:26 PM | Show all posts
semoga beliau cekal dan teruskan usaha untuk jadi yang terbaik..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2015 12:35 PM | Show all posts
rugi laaa...baru saja kena lambung-lambung di airport....

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2015 12:49 PM | Show all posts
OmJualGas replied at 31-12-2015 12:35 PM
rugi laaa...baru saja kena lambung-lambung di airport....

Dia muda lagi boleh buktikan keupayaan dia, ank yatim ni, arwah ayah meninggal masa dia sekolah rendah. Dulu selalu jumpa arwah masa ank sama2 sekolah di melaka. Kakaknya now buat farmasi di UITM.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2015 12:49 PM | Show all posts
watson yambek masih boleh tersenyum

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-12-2015 12:52 PM | Show all posts
arasham replied at 31-12-2015 12:49 PM
Dia muda lagi boleh buktikan keupayaan dia, ank yatim ni, arwah ayah meninggal masa dia sekolah re ...

orang kampung sis kah?

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2015 01:04 PM | Show all posts
ermmmmm......kena lari semula laa gayanya.....

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2015 01:10 PM | Show all posts
takpe dik, lepas ni buat bawah 10.10 sec pulak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-12-2015 01:14 PM | Show all posts

Dia org melaka, merlimau tak silap, jumpa parents dia masa di sekolah, kerap jugalah, ayahnya meninggal sbb sakit paru2 COPD tak silap.. Dia dua beradik je.. Tak leh cerita lebih ank I bising kang

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2015 04:29 PM | Show all posts
dik Bad,

walaupun masa kau catat diragui

tapi kau masih mampu ulangi

ku tunggu rekod baru di Sukan SEA

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2015 04:33 PM | Show all posts
orang brunei ni .. layak anjur sukaneka je..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2015 04:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ultra78 replied at 31-12-2015 12:04 PM
Nama pun dah amatur. Tak hairan mereka pasang equipment sesuka hati tak ikut peraturan

IAAF tu pun kira amatur la , KOAM tu amatur jgak

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 03:42 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072477 second(s), 49 queries .