CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ayushuhada04

[SBS] Six Flying Dragons ~ Yoo Ah In, Shin Se Kyung, Kim Myung Min [Part 3]

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 22-3-2016 03:31 PM | Show all posts

Little Prince Yi Do (King Sejong the Great) is playing with a magic square (마방진 魔方陣 : an ancient math puzzle) in his room. Hwang Hee is looking at the prince. Suddenly King Taejong (Yi Bang-Won) enters the room. Yi Do is embarrassed.
Yi Bang-Won (YBW) : (sneering at the magic square) Are you playing this game, again?
Yi Do (YD) : .....
YBW : Why do you read so many books like this...
YD : It's just.... fun.
YBW: ...Fun?
YD : ...
YBW : Do you want to be the Crown Prince?
YD:(surprised)
YBW : Do you want to participate in politics?
YD : No... That's not...
YBW : What is politics?
YD : It is distribution.
YBW : ... Distribution?
YD : It is to decide how to distribute a lot of commodities in the country, and from whom we get something and who we give it to.  
YBW : (shocked)
Jung Do-Jeon (Ep. 32 flashbacks) : What is politics? Politics is about distribution. In the end, politics is all about who we get something from and how we distribute it. It's about from whom we get it and who we give it to!
YBW : Is that... your idea? Where did you hear that?
YD : ....
YBW : Remove the books from this room!
HW : Yes, Your Majesty.
Yi Bang-Won leaves the room.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-3-2016 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Six Flying Dragons Episode 50 (Final) text preview
Air Date : March 22, 2016 PM 22:00

"People's dream... Don't forget about that."

Moo-Hyul comes back to save Bang-Won and fights with Gil Seon-Mi. Cheok Sa-Gwang appears in order to kill the five enemies she defined as sinners and makes a killing fight with Bang-Ji. Master Yooksan tries to kill Yeon-Hyang after realizing that she already knows Bang-Ji is her son. Boon-Yi departs for the island after leaving her farewell letter to Bang-Won. Meanwhile, two years later, Bang-Gwa abdicates and Bang-Won ascends the throne.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2016 03:37 PM | Show all posts
yeahh misi 60 pages dh tercapai

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2016 03:45 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2016 03:48 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2016 03:49 PM | Show all posts

Bang won surrounded by ppl wanting him dead, luckily Boon Yi came in time to warn him n Moo hyul arrived on time before Gil Sun mi strikes him. Can’t wait to see who comes out alive in Chuk Sagwang v Lee Bangji v Moo Myung.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-3-2016 06:08 PM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 replied at 22-3-2016 03:28 PM
yes tq so much ler nohas bagi pencerahan...

now BW nk ikut salah satu dari syarat2 SB tu kan..

BJ faham sgt dgn perangai BW
mesti nak ikut kepala sendiri je
takde lah BW nk ikut telunjuk MM kan
BW guna MM, MM guna BW...utk hapuskan SB

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2016 08:18 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 replied at 21-3-2016 03:35 PM
wah tak sedey yer ant...

bg kak ayu sedey juga ler....cara SB mati mcm tu...

pada ai..masing2 ada hak

tapi ni la manusia bila berkuasa semua nak bolot

kadang ada yang lupa daratan..

sama juga kes macam sb

ai percaya bj cakap, bw ngan sb sama ja

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2016 08:23 AM | Show all posts
ayushuhada04 replied at 22-3-2016 08:37 AM
Boon-Yi and Moo-Hyul visited Bang-Won's house to say the final farewell to Bang-Won. Lady Min told t ...

wow....deabakkk...

i can imejen balik scene yang tengok pagi tadi

clap...clap..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2016 08:27 AM | Show all posts
nohas replied at 22-3-2016 06:08 PM
BJ faham sgt dgn perangai BW
mesti nak ikut kepala sendiri je
takde lah BW nk ikut telunjuk MM k ...

last2 mkn diri sendiri....
MM ttp ada agenda yg tersendiri...
selagi mak BJ/BY tk mati..pasti MM ttp ada...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2016 08:28 AM | Show all posts
cantleyi replied at 23-3-2016 08:18 AM
pada ai..masing2 ada hak

tapi ni la manusia bila berkuasa semua nak bolot

semua berpunca dri MM ler....
juga sbb sikap tamak pun ada...
memasing ada cara yg tersendiri..

mmg SB dan BW tu sama jer....tp memasing
tak mau sama2 berganding bahu....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2016 08:29 AM | Show all posts
cantleyi replied at 23-3-2016 08:23 AM
wow....deabakkk...

i can imejen balik scene yang tengok pagi tadi

wahh...ant tgk time mana ek??
ulangan ke

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2016 08:30 AM | Show all posts
Ep 50. summary.

Gil Seon-Mi was slayed by Moo-Hyul. He was still breathing when Yeon-Hyang came to see him. He apologized her that he lied about the children because he resented her for abandoning him. Master Yooksan tried to kill Yeon-Hyang, but Gil Seon-Mi stopped him and died in her arms.  

Cheok Sa-Gwang was killed by both Bang-Ji and Moo-Hyul. The fifth enemy she said she would kill was herself. She was blaming herself as "the one who couldn't protect any one with those strong sword skills". Bang-Ji felt sympathy with her, because he also had the same feeling. He consoled her with what little Yeon-Hee told him in the past. "It's not your fault. The world is strange." She smiled and left her dying words to Moo-Hyul. "Thank you for killing me" Moo-Hyul was surprised, because the letter she left a few years ago was the exact opposite words "Thank you for saving me" (The bearded Moo-Hyul can read now. Did he learn Chinese letters in Ming China?)

After Cheok Sa-Gwang died, Moo-Hyul told Bang-Ji "Now, it's our turn, right?" But, Bang-Ji refused to fight with Moo-Hyul and told him "Someday, could you come to kill me?"

It is implied that they made a promise to kill each other some day. According to Moo-Hyul's flashbacks in TWDR, somewhere between SFD and TWDR, they fought again and Yi Bang-Ji won. Moo-Hyul told Bang-Ji to kill him, but BJ left again without killing him. Extreme Bromance, right?

Bang-Ji came back to his mom. She asked him to leave with her. Bang-Ji refused, but after hearing Gil Seon-Mi died, and Boon-Yi told him to leave the country with her, he accepted. Maybe, they were heading to Ming China.  

Boon-Yi left for the island, leaving a farewell letter to Bang-Won. Moo-Hyul also returned his sword to Bang-Won and retired to his hometown with his granny and Master Hong.

Ha Ryun was ex-Nameless. His scar on the wrist was the traces of erased Nameless tatoo. Monk Jeokryong threatened him with it. Jeokryong said he would quit the priesthood because of Yi Bang-Won's suppression on Buddhism. Instead, he said, he would become a peddler. He told Ha Ryun that his secular name is Baek Dal-Won (백달원 白達元). The caption said Baek Dal-Won is the first man who formed the organized labor union of peddlers in Korean history.   

The second strife of princes were skipped. It ended somewhat comically. King Jeongjong (Bang-Gwa) called Bang-Gan "You idiot!" (It is historically true! LOL) I laughed when Bang-Gan told Bang-Won in the prison "Hey! Just save my life!" "Your words are different from your attitude, Hyung-nim" "I know! But as a man I can't beg for mercy!" blah blah (LOL) Bang-Won didn't kill him and exiled.

Bang-Gwa abdicated and Bang-Won ascended the throne.

Lady Min was crying over her brothers' death. She blamed Bang-Won for killing them, but Bang-Won told her they planned to kill Prince Hyoryeong (2nd son) and Prince Chungnyeong (3rd son) in the name of protecting the Crown Prince Yangnyeong (1st son). Bang-Won told her "Is Yangnyeong is your only son? All of them are your sons. Aren't they?" Bang-Won was blaming her coldness but Lady Min told him "That's not your reason! Do you think I'm ignorant? I know you! You just want to own the power by yourself! Do you think you can become a King without our Min clan's help? " Bang-Won said "If you know me, then, you already know you should be careful" chilling.

Bang-Won went to Prince Chungnyeong's room. Yi Do. The 3rd son. He was too smart. he mastered a complicated book in 2 months while the Crown Prince should study it for 6 years. That's why he became a threat to the Crown Prince. "Do you want to be the Crown prince?" Bang-Won asked him about politics, and got an answer like Sambong's "distribution" speech. Bang-Won was shocked and ordered to remove all the books in the room, but Yi Do begged him to premit his reading. Bang-Won asked "Why are you so desperate?" Yi Do answered. "As far as I'm alive, I should do something."  It reminds Bang-Won of Boon-Yi's words, and may be his own situation as a prince.

Bang-Won took his 3rd son to Moo-Hyul's hometown, and introduced Moo-Hyul as "the best swordsman of Joseon who can defeat 100 warriors by himself". He ordered Moo-Hyul to serve the boy. Oh, TWDR feels.  :tears:

They went to Boon-Yi's island  together. Boon-Yi met Moo-Hyul but refused to meet Bang-Won. On the way back, she met a boy who resembled the little Bang-Won. Ah... she realized he must be Bang-Won's son. "Can I hug you?" She shed tears and hugged him without words. “How about His Majesty?“ Yi Do answered ”Well, he is... lonely, as usual."  

Old lady Boon-Yi came to the mainland and met lots of TWDR supporting characters spreading Hangul alphabet songs to kids in the town. Watching them and Hangul writings, she thought of Sambong's words about the difficulty of communication with the people. She quitely died next to Sambong's grave, smiling "Sambong Ajussi, Bang-Won's son seems to make it."  :tears: (If I remember correctly, Yi Bang-Ji died around the same time in TWDR)

Final scene returned to the day when Bang-Won visited Boon-Yi's island. Bang-Won met Boon-Yi. "Aren't you too much?" They walked side by side. "I'm pleased to know that you are lonely, because I'm lonely too." Bang-Won's narration. "You and Moo-Hyul were like a wind. Neither surrendered to me nor resisted against me,... but I can't grab you after all.,,, you were like the people." :tears:

Bang-Won heard from Boon-Yi that people are still concerned about Japanese pirates. He asked his subject "Where is the den of Japanese pirates?" and heard from him "It is Tsushima island." His face gradually turned into the "devil" Bang-Won again, and ordered him to set up a Tsushima expedition plan. (He is the same as Sambong, after all. LOL)

In the history, King Taejong really carried out Tsushima expedition and succeeded to eliminate Japanese pirates. As a result, Joseon had been liberated from Japanese piracy and had lived peacefully for about 250 years. Moo-Hyul asked "Are you going to do it because of Boon-Yi's words?" Bang-Won said "Do you think I'm still that romantic?" and tapped Yi Do's shoulder slowly, as if he is saying "It's for the future generation"

The final ending title

King Taejong, Yi Bang-Won
Musa, Moo-Hyul
People, Boon-Yi
The Viper, Yi Bang-Ji
King Taejo, Yi Seong-Gye
The first Bonwon, Jung Do-Jeon

the end

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2016 08:32 AM | Show all posts

Six Flying Dragons....gonna miss all of them...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2016 08:34 AM | Show all posts

On the finale of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Six Flying Dragons', Mok-ya (Shin So-yul) made a special appearance.
Boon-yi (Sin Se-kyeong) left Yi Bang-won (Yoo Ah-in) and went to Moohaeng Island, where she became the head of the Banchon people. When Yi Bang-won's son, Lee Do (Nam Da-reum) came to see Boon-yi briefly, she gave a hug to him. And time leaped to the future simultaneously.
The scene in the future showed old Boon-yi, who came out of the island to visit the land. She encountered Mok-ya there, who was teaching Hangeul there. Mok-ya is a character, a court lady from the historical drama, 'Deep-rooted Tree'. When Boon-yi learned about Hangeul, she was so happy to realize that Yi Bang-won's son found the path that Jeong Do-jeon (Kim Myeong-min) had been trying to pursue as one of his last resources to establish the ideal society. And this helped Boon-yi close her eyes happily when she breathed her last.
While delivering the scenes, all the scene-stealers of 'Deep-rooted Tree': Geun-ji (Lee Se-na), Ok Tteol-i (Jeong Jong-cheol). Park Po (Sin Seung-hwan). Chotak (Kim Gi-bang) also appeared to solidify the link between the two powerful period dramas, 'Six Flying Dragons' and 'Deep-rooted Tree'.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2016 08:37 AM | Show all posts
According to SFD writers' interview today (I'll translate it later), if they make sequel to SFD and TWDR, it would be about King Sejo (Grand Prince Suyang). He was King Sejong's 2nd son but resembled his grandpa Yi Bang-Won. He usurped the throne from his little nephew. You may know him from Princess' Man (공주의 남자, KBS drama) or The Face Reader (관상, Korean movie).

The writers said the sequel's title would be 샘이 깊은 물 Water with Deep Fountain. I don't know if the English translation is right or not, but this title also came from Yong-bi-eo-cheon-ga (Songs of the dragons flying to heaven).

http://bodashiri.tumblr.com/post ... -six-flying-dragons

Songs of the dragons flying to heaven

Canto I
“Six Flying Dragons in Haedong (the east of the Sea = Korea), Everything they did was blessed by Heaven, Their pasts coincide with ancient sages. (해동 육룡이 나르샤 일마다 천복이시니 고성이 동부하시니…)”

Canto II
“A tree with deep roots, Because the wind sways it not, Blossoms Abundantly, And bears fruit. (뿌리 깊은 나무는 바람에 흔들리지 않으므로 꽃이 좋고 열매도 많으니…)”

Canto III
"Water with deep fountain, Because  the drought dries it not, Creates a stream, And flows into the sea.
(샘이 깊은 물은 가뭄에도 그치지 않으므로 냇물을 이루어 바다에 이르니...)

The SFD writers also added "In case of Water with Deep Fountain, there would be no good person for viewers to sympathize with. All of them are villains. That' s the problem. (LOL)"

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-3-2016 08:37 AM | Show all posts
Ratings (Neilsen)

Ep 47     Nationwide 16.7% (+0.7)      Seoul 17.9% (+0.5)
Ep 48     Nationwide 16.2% (-0.5)      Seoul 17.9% (+0.0)
Ep 49     Nationwide 16.2% (+0.0)      Seoul 17.9% (+0.0)
Ep 50     Nationwide 17.3% (+1.1)      Seoul 18.8% (+0.9)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2016 08:39 AM | Show all posts

Lee Bang Won vs Lee Do

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2016 08:45 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2016 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Today is the final day with the Six Flying Dragons.

The first dragon: Lee Sung Gye. King Taejo of Joseon.

The second dragon: Sambong Jung Do Jeon.

The third dragon: Prince Jung An, Lee Bang Won. Later King Taejong of Joseon.

The forth dragon: Ddang Sae, Lee Bang Ji, Sambong’s personal guard.

The fifth dragon: Boon Yi, chief of Banchon.

The sixth dragon: Moo Hyul, Lee Bang Won’s personal guard.

@ismaha @idakamaruddin @WeAiNe @nohas @cess @melati_kesuma @cantleyi @Santubung

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 12:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.104088 second(s), 42 queries .