CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2533|Reply: 4

Polygamy... Should we be ready?

[Copy link]
Post time 10-2-2016 03:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Polygamy... should we be ready?...dearest wife or wife to be? I don't know what would best describe this. I haven't be a wife, never be a wife but i am women... i live in the polygamy circle which i know the worst and versa... My father married to a three women. My mother was the first and they got divorce once my mother knew about the scandals. I was very young at that time, which i don't understand what they mean by separated, but what i knew was... i rarely see my mother and sisters after that divorce because i was raised by my late grandmother and under custody of my father. It took years... almost 15 years for me and my mother, so that we could be together again. I don't want to flash back entire story. Keep it short, now i live with my beloved mother and sisters.

But that is not the story, what i mean here, i know well how life be in polygamy territory. Who suffer the most? Simple... Wives and your kids...

Husband, should you know something about marriage, there are no woman in this world who willing to share their husband and marriage. We never thought about it, never imagine it as part of our life and our purpose of marriage is not getting ready for another marriage.

As women, i believe that we reserve a right as your wife. I know we can't stop you to marry another women, as a man it's your birth right. But once, should you think deeper about us, if really you are happy with your marriage, why should you turned away to another woman? So much things sacrificed for you, wasting so much efforts for you, giving so much love for you and at the ends, we get replaced easily or living as an option for you. Is it fair enough for us? Can we do the same way to you? If only we could put aside about halal and haram and do the same thing you did to us, married another man while you're still there and making u as an option for us. Would you feel regrets by marrying us?... but you know it's not gonna happen anyway. Because it is forbidden for us as a woman.

You have the power in your hand, use it wisely.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-2-2016 05:20 PM | Show all posts
isu basi ni dik non. gi refer thread belakang2 banyak citer ttg poligami ni

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2016 08:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pegi join SIS dan ikut bejuang menentang poligami

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2016 07:05 AM | Show all posts
Carpet merah  sudah terbentang..........apa lagi?????

@blackmore

@sarahmirza

@Hana

@nuryakmal

@koko2

@Sasha..

And All others....please pen your thoughts

.........I'm watching...........and following very intensely.......

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2016 08:11 AM | Show all posts
erkkkk...harkh tuih.....
ada org seru nama aku kerrr

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 11:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.462692 second(s), 36 queries .