• Director: Lee Chang-Min
  • Writer: Kim Won-Suk
  • Network: JTBC / Netflix
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: April 21, 2017 --
  • Runtime: Fridays & Saturdays 23:00
  • Language: Korean
Plot
Drama series tells the story of a popular actor (Park Sung-Woong) and his bodyguard (Park Hae-Jin).
NotesCast

Park Hae-JinPark Sung-WoongKim Min-JungYeon Jeong-HunChae Jung-An
Kim Sul-WooYeo Woon-GwangCha Do-HaMo Seung-JaeSong Mi-Eun

Jeong Man-SikJang Hyun-SungKang Shin-IlLee Si-UnOh Hee-Joon
Lee Dong-HyunJang Tae-HoIm Suk-HoonJi Se-HoonYang Sang-Sik

Han Ji-SunLee A-JinCheon Ho-JinTae In-HoMoon Jae-Won
Choi Sul-ASon Jung-HyeBaek In-SooSeo Ki-ChulYong Jae-Min

Kim Byeong-SeKim Bo-MiKim Hyun-JinDavid McInnisOh Na-Ra
Cha Myung-SukPark Song-YiJang Chul-JoonPetrovSharon Kim

Shin Ju-Ah
Pi Eun-Soo
Additional Cast Members:

REVIEW BOX
(Pilih yang mana yang anda rasa mudah untuk dibuat)

CARA 1: >>KLIK SINI<<
CARA 2: >>KLIK SINI<<
---> Baca Review dari CARA 2
" >>KLIK SINI<<"

(Kredit extra diberikan kepada yang menulis / memasukkan review dengan lengkap/detail)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-3-2016 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Descended writer attached to Man to Man, Park Hae-jin in talks to star
by javabeans | March 24, 2016 | 62 Comments

Before we get too excited: No, not writer Kim Eun-sook, and no, Park Hae-jin has not confirmed yet. What we do know is that Park Hae-jin is still in contention to headline JTBC’s Man to Man, which has brought on Descended From the Sun’s second writer, Kim Won-seok, whose other drama credits are Queen’s Classroom and Friend, Our Legend.

Man to Man is about a longtime celebrity who comes to need a bodyguard, with Park Hae-jin up to play the role of the bodyguard with a background in special investigations. That’s literally the one-line premise, but I did read previous mentions of bromance, so I expect we’ll be getting bonding and growth and a pair of strong performances. I don’t know what kind of character the top star will be, but I imagine the drama will have to cast a pretty big star, to match Park Hae-jin — right now, he’s about as big as you can get. Well, maybe aside from Kim Soo-hyun. Heyo, You From Another Star reunion!

When the drama was first announced, there was no writer or director attached, but I have to think Descended From the Sun’s incredible success has fast-tracked this writer’s career, and he’s been on the receiving end of a lot of interest and lovecalls for his next project. The writer reportedly took a meeting in secret with Park Hae-jin recently to discuss the drama; Park’s management confirmed that he is considering positively, but that there is no synopsis or script yet.

Man to Man doesn’t have a director attached yet, but the production house is one with a number of well-made, critically acclaimed shows like Secret Love Affair, Painter of the Wind, and A Wife’s Credentials. It doesn’t have a scheduled timeslot, although JTBC intends to air it toward the end of the year.

Via Mk.co.kr

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2016 04:11 PM | Show all posts
yeahhhhh nk tgk

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2016 08:39 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Park hae jin telah mencairkan meols dalam cheese in the trap. Anyway meops menantikan drama nie. Harapnya bestlah

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2016 09:47 AM | Show all posts
aku pon menantikan dramani..haha

tp lama lagi yek

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-9-2016 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Lorra2411 at 27-9-2016 05:33 PM

Park Hae Jin gives an update on his new drama 'Man to Man'
Park Hae-jin updated viewers on his upcoming JTBC drama series “Man to Man” in a live show via Naver V App on Saturday. On veteran actor Park Sung-woong who was cast in the series, he said it is an honor to act with him.

Park Hae-jin featured in the 2008 TV series “East of Eden,” along with Park Sung-woong‘s wife, Shin Eun-jung.

“Park Sung-woong and I first met on the set of ‘East of Eden,’” Park said. “And this is the first time we are on the same project together.”

Park added that he is preparing for his role of a bodyguard by dieting and training for stunt performances.

“I’ve been on a diet, but these days I‘m hardly losing weight,” he said. “I should lose more because some scenes will feature me half-naked.”

The drama is set to start filming in October. The female lead has not yet been cast.

Park’s live show on Saturday was mainly designed to broadcast Park peeking into a fan club event before making a surprise visit to the venue.

The fan meeting took place in Jangchung Gymnasium on Saturday.
Date:04.09.16
Source: K-pop Herald
Source : Soompi (Forum)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 27-9-2016 05:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Lorra2411 at 27-9-2016 05:34 PM

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Park Sung-woong goes Man to Man with Park Hae-jin
by javabeans | September 5, 2016 | 54 Comments

Ooh, Man to Man just got more interesting with the casting of Park Sung-woong(Remember—Son’s War, Hidden Identity) to star opposite Park Hae-jin (Cheese in the Trap) in the upcoming JTBC drama about a Hallyu star and the bodyguard assigned to protect him.

Park Hae-jin was cast early to play the bodyguard, and I’d been wondering what kind of Hallyu star they’d be going for to play the other lead: youthful and fresh-faced like a top idol? Or maybe a hotshot at the height of popularity, like Kim Soo-hyun or Lee Min-ho? Or someone older and more polished, like a Bae Yong-joon or a Jang Dong-gun? Turns out it’s none of those: Park Sung-woong will play a “bad guy Hallyu star” who built his reputation by specializing in villains. (Apt casting!) The character started out a stuntman, transitioned to action star, and then became an international Hallyu star through a lucky opportunity. But despite receiving much love from the public, he hides a devastating secret.

Park Hae-jin’s character isn’t merely a bodyguard, but a shadow intelligence agent who’s in disguise as a bodyguard. Sounds like the star will be challenging to work with, being sensitive and difficult to please, and I expect plenty of conflict between them, although I’m also hoping for meaningful bonding and bromance. The show makes it a point to say that the title doesn’t mean “man versus man” but rather “man x man,” which, *throws hands up in air.* I still have no idea what that means. From context clues, I’m guessing it means they’re not enemies, although given that one’s job is literally to protect the other, I could have figured that out myself.

In any case, although I wasn’t expecting someone like Park Sung-woong to fill this role, I’m fully looking forward to it, because he’s always badass, charismatic, and sexy. It’s also a logical pick given that he just recently worked with the director, PD Lee Chang-min, on last year’s legal thriller-melo Remember—Son’s War. Writing will be Kim Won-seok ofDescended From the Sun, Queen’s Classroom, and Friend, Our Legend.

Man to Man plans to be 100 percent pre-produced and will begin filming in early October; it will air on JTBC next year.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2017 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Poster [jtbc] Man x Man menampilkan Park Hae Jin sebagai bodyguard yang segak perkasa                                       
February 13, 2017 dauswq                        Leave a comment                        Edit

Drama Man x Man yang akan disiarkan melalui jtbc akan menampilkan Park Hae Jin (Cheese in The Trap) sebagai ‘bodyguard’ yang ditugaskan untuk menjaga pelakon yang terkenal. Poster rasmi ini dkeluarkan melalui facebook rasmi, jtbc Man x Man yang turut menampilkan pelakon Park Sung Woong(Remember: War of The Son).

Prop Man x Man ini mengingatkan kita pada filem Hollywood terkenal, Men  in Black yang mana kedua-duanya bertuxedo hitam sambil mengenakan kaca mata hitam.

Man x Man akan ditayangkan pada 21 April selepas berakhirnya Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. Selain Park Hae Jin dan Park Sun Woong, drama ini juga dibintangi oleh Yun Jung Hoon (Mask, East of Eden, Sad Love Song) , Kim Min Jung (Fashion 70, New Heart, The 3rd Hospital) dan Chae Jung Ah (Yongpal).

Penulis skripnya ialah Kim Won Suk iaitu penulis ke-2 drama hit terkenal Descendants of The Sun manakala pengarahnya pula Lee Chang Min (Remember: War of The Son). Pelakon Nam Goong Min juga dikatakan akan melakonkan sebagai cameo dalam drama ini.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-2-2017 01:22 PM | Show all posts
ada yeon jung hoon jugak..cek in!

iols suka yeon jung hoon dlm watak villain..rs nk kutuk2 je

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2017 10:56 AM | Show all posts
takde yang masukkan drama ni dalam list ke?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2017 10:56 AM | Show all posts
Song Joong Ki jadi cameo uolss

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2017 11:00 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Lorra2411 at 11-4-2017 11:04 AM

Song Joong Ki To Star In New Korean Drama Man To Man

Now is the moment that all Song Joong-ki fans have been waiting for.
South Korean actor Song Joong-ki, who stole the show on KBS’ Descendants of the Sun, is slated to appear in another drama penned by the same writer.
According to a report by All Kpop, actor Song Joong-ki will make a special appearance in the upcoming drama Man to Man. The drama will be broadcast on tvN.

Man to Man is written by Kim Won-suk who also wrote the screenplay for Descendants of the Sun.

According to reports, Man to Man will focus on the plot surrounding the relationship between an actor and his bodyguard.
Man to Man is a drama about a ghost agent named Kim Seol-woo (Park Hae-jin). He is the bodyguard of a South Korean star named Yeo Woon-gwang.
Others cast include Kim Min-jeong, Park Seong-woong, Yeon Jeong-hoon, Chae Jeong-an, Cheon Ho-jin, Jang Hyeon-seong, Tae In-ho, and Lee Si-eon.
Just like Descendants of the Sun, the drama will be shot outside South Korea.

Man to Man will be released next year, and the filming will start in Hungary this November.

Hopefully, even though it’s only a cameo role, Song Joong-ki would learn something from Man to Man. Song Joong-ki has always made it clear that he would like to see constant improvement in himself, and he wants to excel in his performance every time.
Descendants of the Sun was a great learning opportunity for the actor.

“The TV drama provided a chance for me to realise that getting everyone involved and included is always a great idea,” he said in an interview with Asia One a couple of months ago.

“It was my lifelong belief and I tried to get every staff member and cast member engaged while filming ‘Descendants of the Sun.’ I think it especially helped us at the worst times, such as filming in foreign countries,” said Song Joong-ki.

Man to Man will most probably start airing on April 11, according to a report by News Nate.
Song Joong-ki, who is known for his kind-hearted attitude, has always been on good terms with the cast and crew of Descendants of the Sun. Perhaps appearing in a K-drama penned by the writer of the military romance is his way of thanking the brilliant writer Kim Won-suk.
Just like Descendants of the Sun, Man to Man is also a pre-produced miniseries. The shooting will start sometime in November.

According to reports, Man to Man will star Park Hae Jin, Kim Min Jung, Yeon Jung Hoon, Chae Jung Ahn. Descendants of the Sun heartthrob Song Joong-ki will most probably appear in a guest role.

Song Joong-ki has always been a supporter of sophisticated Korean drama. Man to Man is something that audience can look forward to if it’s endorsed by Song Joong-ki.
The actor recently won the Hallyu award as well as the APAN award for the “Best Actor” category.
“I’ve received such a big award. Seeing many dramas being made, I feel good and responsible. Thanks again for all of the fans who loved Descendants of the Sun,” said Song Joong-ki on stage.
The good-natured Song Joong-ki has more challenges ahead of him.
Currently, Song Joong-ki is shooting Battleship Island, which is slated for release sometime early next year.
A report by Variety confirmed that all Chinese-Korean co-productions are to be restricted as part of the reprisal measures for THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense). Several Korean firms informed that their Chinese partners had been given verbal instructions from China’s Film Bureau that planned co-productions would not be approved.

Stay tuned on this page for more updates on Song Joong-ki’s role.
[Featured Image by Kin Cheung/AP Images]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2017 12:09 PM | Show all posts
saja jer nak up thread ni..citer dh start tapi blom layan..citer action antara genre peberet iols

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2017 06:07 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
rei_fiesya replied at 22-4-2017 12:09 PM
saja jer nak up thread ni..citer dh start tapi blom layan..citer action antara genre peberet iols :l ...

iols dh tgk ep 1 cite ni

best la jugak..park hae jin comel sgt..kan best kalau agent K2 si CJW jd partner PHJ dlm cite ni hahaha

bole rembes ganti prof jin la @wima @qis13 @irie^nad

perasan ada scene DOTS dlm ni n haha si villan mat saleh DOTS pn ada comeo kejap

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2017 06:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cuma iols mcm terganggu tgk heroin nye la

mgkn sbb buat rambut mcmtu kot

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2017 07:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
idakamaruddin replied at 22-4-2017 06:07 PM
iols dh tgk ep 1 cite ni

best la jugak..park hae jin comel sgt..kan best kalau agent K2 si CJW  ...

Best ek..ok2 esok Iols tgk 2ep skali

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-4-2017 09:14 PM | Show all posts
looks promising..jenuh tunggu drama ni keluar
yg part DOTS kelakar..tp minum kopi la instead of wine

handsome PHJ.husband material
alamak apsal la hairstyle KMJ tu camtu
eyesore!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2017 12:46 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
idakamaruddin replied at 22-4-2017 06:07 PM
iols dh tgk ep 1 cite ni

best la jugak..park hae jin comel sgt..kan best kalau agent K2 si CJW  ...

Iols pun gigih tgk ptg td..

Wpun list drama iols byk nk kena catch up..tp ttp lyn drama ni dulu wpun baru epi 1..x sabar punya pasal nk tgk park hae jin...

Comel sgt kan...tp lebih pd macho n cool la watak dia dlm ni kan...curlast sgt ok teknik dia lari dr penjara...syok tgk dia berlawan..

Heroin mmg spoil sket la..iols mmg x minat heroin..pastu buat rambut camtu plak..

Okla tu ida...semangat korea uols dh membara balik...   
Sblm ni drama x kena dgn jiwa la kot..sbb dh byk lyn so uols jd lebih picky kot..

Iols pun skrg rs cepat bosan..kalau yg meleret2 sket je trus rs nk drop..mklmla byk pilihan..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-4-2017 04:07 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
wima replied at 23-4-2017 12:46 AM
Iols pun gigih tgk ptg td..

Wpun list drama iols byk nk kena catch up..tp ttp lyn drama ni dulu ...

Last tgok kdrama Chief Kim kah?  

Use magic Report

Post time 23-4-2017 09:37 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Lorra2411 replied at 23-4-2017 04:07 AM
Last tgok kdrama Chief Kim kah?

Maksud uols?

Mmg tgk chief kim tu...tp byk gile drama iols tgh lyn skrg...ada 4 drama yg tgh tyg tu iols lyn..tp ada yg mcm xde mood dh nk sambung..

Smlm kononnya nk catch up latest epi drama2 tu...tp tertgk man to man ni plak...   

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 09:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079015 second(s), 46 queries .