ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ahmad_fazill

Manchester City - 2011/2012

Close [Copy link]
Post time 5-4-2012 08:08 PM | Show all posts
Yaya Toure dismisses Mario Balotelli row claims at Manchester City

April 05, 2012

Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure

Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has insisted claims he had a dressing-room fight with team-mate Mario Balotelli are not true and have upset both players.

Reports alleged the pair had a bust-up at half-time in City's 3-3 draw at home to Sunderland last weekend and clashed previously in the defeat at Swansea.

But Toure said he views Balotelli as a "brother" and "loves" him.

"They said I fought with Mario at Swansea and against Sunderland," he said in an interview with the Daily Mail. "That shocked me. My lawyers called me about this and it was the first I knew about it.

"It's just not true. It didn't happen. I am a footballer, not a boxer. People don't know my relationship with Mario. He's not my friend, he's my brother and I love him. To say we had a fight is very sad. It upset me and I feel sorry for Mario. He suffers most from these things.

"At half-time against Sunderland it was very difficult. We are trying to win the league and are losing 2-1. It's not good. But everybody was quiet. We were just looking at each other, trying to find a way to turn the result.

"But I didn't even talk to Mario. The next day he sent me a text message saying, 'Apparently we had a fight'. I just want to stop people writing and thinking that."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2012 08:11 PM | Show all posts
Mancini - Title hopes could end

Manchester City title hopes hanging by a thread

Last Updated: April 5, 2012 11:26am

Roberto Mancini: Believes title dream is over if results go against City on Sunday

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has conceded that his team's title hopes could be over if they lose to Arsenal on Sunday.

If Manchester United beat QPR at Old Trafford at the weekend, Mancini's side will be eight points behind by the time they kick off at the Emirates Stadium.

City have already been beaten on their travels at Sunderland, Everton and Swansea since the turn of the year.

And the Italian is convinced any hopes of catching the champions would be dashed if his team suffer a repeat against in-form Arsenal, who have won seven of their last eight.

When asked if a defeat would end their title ambitions, Mancini admitted: "If we lose at Arsenal and United beat QPR, yes."

The 47-year-old boss is developing a habit of predicting results but wrongly tipped United to drop points at Blackburn on Monday.

However, he does not feel that result alone has ended City's hopes.

Still possible

Mancini added: "No, I think it's maybe more difficult but in my opinion the championship is not finished. Why not? It's possible.

"If they win all their games, congratulations, they deserve the title.

"I think maybe at the moment some don't believe because it's difficult. But in football you can always believe.

"It's important we go for an away win (at Arsenal) and win the derby. I think in six games they can lose other points."

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 08:14 PM | Show all posts
Santa Cruz eyes Spanish stay

Manchester City loanee wants to remain in La Liga

By Francisco Acedo.   Last Updated: April 5, 2012 12:40pm

Roque Santa Cruz: Striker wants to stay in Spain after joining Real Betis on loan from Man City

Roque Santa Cruz has confirmed that he is hoping he can remain at Real Betis beyond the end of this season.

The Paraguay striker has spent the season on loan with Betis in La Liga from Manchester City.

He has performed well and has bagged six goals in 14 starts for the Seville-based side.

But Santa Cruz still has two years remaining on his contract at the Etihad Stadium and he admits his future remains in the hands of City.

"I have spoken with the club [Betis] and everything is clear," he told Punto Radio.

Decide

"On the economic issue we have talked and would be happy with a deal.

"But the key opinion is that of Manchester City, and clubs in England will not talk until the end of the season.

"City will decide my future and that is the main question."

Santa Cruz's current deal is worth a reported £1.2million per-season and at present City are believed to be paying 30 per cent of his wages.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Man City players want Mancini to bring back Tottenham's Adebayor

Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Thu, 04/05/2012 - 10:24

Manchester City players fear the decision to allow Emmanuel Adebayor to join Tottenham on-loan has cost them the title.

The Daily Star says some of Roberto Mancini’s squad reckon the move has come back to haunt the Italian, who is facing a striker crisis as City’s title challenge goes into meltdown.

Sergio Aguero has been sidelined with blistered feet, Edin Dzeko has failed to score in seven games, Carlos Tevez has been missing for most of the season and looks off the pace and Mario Balotelli has become a liability.

Adebayor was popular in the City dressing room and Mancini’s treatment of the former Arsenal star last summer angered most of the squad.

A club source said: “Ade is a very popular lad and his team-mates were ­genuinely sad to see him loaned to Spurs at the start of the season.

“What really annoyed the players was the fact the manager made him train with the kids and completely blanked him once he decided he was not in his plans.

“He was basically made to feel like a second-class citizen.

“The players would have Ade back in a heartbeat. We are crying out for a ­regular goalscorer and a lot of the problems are in the striking department.

“The players say they miss him and have been impressed by his all-round contribution at Spurs.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2012 09:04 PM | Show all posts

Submitted by tribalfootball.com  ...
gagakbiru Post at 5-4-2012 20:18

adebahayo kembali?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2012 09:07 PM | Show all posts
Santa Cruz eyes Spanish stay

Manchester City loanee wants to remain in La Liga

By Francisco Ac ...
gagakbiru Post at 5-4-2012 20:14

sparky hina la nih beli santa pemain kelas biasa...tapi santa tetap paling ensem...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-4-2012 10:12 PM | Show all posts
sparky hina la nih beli santa pemain kelas biasa...tapi santa tetap paling ensem...
ahmad_fazill Post at 5-4-2012 21:07

dah dia pun manager kelas biasa mestilah cari pemain kelas biasa jugak.haha

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 10:13 PM | Show all posts

Submitted by tribalfootball.com  ...
gagakbiru Post at 5-4-2012 20:18

mentang2 la sekarang krisis kekurangan striker nama adebayor jugak yang naik.hehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-4-2012 10:25 PM | Show all posts
dah dia pun manager kelas biasa mestilah cari pemain kelas biasa jugak.haha
elastico Post at 5-4-2012 22:12

rindu kat sparky

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2012 11:00 PM | Show all posts
semakin hina tim ni...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2012 11:30 PM | Show all posts
semakin hina tim ni...
jAck666 Post at 5-4-2012 23:00

duit banyak pun hina dimata masyarakat...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2012 10:50 AM | Show all posts
mentang2 la sekarang krisis kekurangan striker nama adebayor jugak yang naik.hehe
elastico Post at 5-4-2012 22:13

tak nak la adebayor kasi can sama john guidetti lagi bagus...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2012 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Balotelli unharmed after crash

Passenger from one of the cars taken to hospital as precaution

Mario Balotelli: Has escaped unharmed after a car crash in Manchester

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has escaped unhurt after he was involved in a car crash in Manchester city centre on Thursday afternoon, the club have confirmed.

The 21-year-old, who drives a Bentley, was in a collision with another vehicle in Medlock Street, near Deansgate.

City confirmed Balotelli was unhurt in the incident but police have said a passenger from one of the cars was taken to hospital as a precaution.

A statement from Greater Manchester Police read: "Shortly after 3.15pm on Thursday 5 April 2012, police were called to Medlock Street, Manchester City Centre to reports of a collision between two cars.

"The passenger of one of the cars was taken to hospital for precautionary measures.

"Inquiries are ongoing."

City have said Balotelli was not at fault for the incident.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2012 11:06 AM | Show all posts
lol macam2 hal balotelli nih

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2012 02:39 PM | Show all posts
mancini dan balotelli ni...dua2 patut kn buang dr team ni.....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2012 06:13 PM | Show all posts
hari2 ada cerita,berita pasal balotelli...glamer betul mamat ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-4-2012 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Arsenal v Man City preview

Friday 6th April 2012 10:29

Team news ahead of the Premier League clash between Arsenal and Manchester City at The Emirates on Sunday (KO 4pm).

Arsenal are reporting no fresh injury problems ahead of Sunday's Premier League game against Manchester City at Emirates Stadium.

Midfielders Abou Diaby and Francis Coquelin (both hamstring) are set to return to full training next week.

Centre-back Per Mertesacker (ankle) and midfielder Jack Wilshere (ankle) remain sidelined.

Manchester City are hopeful striker Sergio Aguero (foot) will be fit for Sunday's Premier League trip to Arsenal.

Defender Joleon Lescott (hip) is back in contention while midfielder Samir Nasri could also return against his former club after missing last week's draw with Sunderland after a family problem and slight injury.

Striker Carlos Tevez is again likely to be among the substitutes.

(Arsenal from): Provisional Squad: Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Gibbs, Song, Arteta, Rosicky, Gervinho, Walcott, van Persie, Fabianski Djourou, Santos, Jenkinson, Ramsey, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Benayoun, Chamakh.

(Manchester City from): Hart, Pantilimon, Richards, Zabaleta, Lescott, Kompany, Savic, K Toure, Kolarov, Clichy, Nasri, Milner, Johnson, Pizarro, Y Toure, Barry, De Jong, Silva, Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, Tevez.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2012 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Manchester City youth player sorry for tweets in support of rivals United

Sam Jones posted gleeful tweets as goals by Antonio Valencia and Ashley Young sent United five points clear of City

A MANCHESTER City youth player has been forced to apologise for celebrating Man United’s 2-0 win over Blackburn.

Sam Jones posted gleeful tweets as goals by Antonio Valencia and Ashley Young sent United five points clear of City at the top of the Premier League.

The defender kicked off with: “Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh united united united,” before following it up with: “yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a goal!!!!!”

After Monday’s game, he said: “Game over! Ashley Young you king!”

But Blues fans were less than impressed and sharp-eyed City officials gave him a dressing down.

Jones, of South Wales, tweeted: “I am sorry for causing offence. I shouldn’t have said those things. The club has reminded me of my responsibilities.”

Manchester City are thought to have signed schoolboy Jones from Cardiff City last month.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2012 06:23 PM | Show all posts
We will talk about Balotelli in a couple of months, says Inter technical director Branca

The Nerazzurri official says that the club will discuss the return of the controversial striker in the summer, as City are thought to be keen to sell the player

By Luis Mira

Inter techical director Marco Branca refused to rule out the possibility of the club reacquiring Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli.

The Italy international signed for the Premier League outfit in 2010, but his time at the Etihad Stadium has been marred by disciplinary problems.

As Manchester City are thought to be open to parting company with Balotelli, Branca revealed that the Nerazzurri are weighing up the possibility of making a bid for the 21-year-old striker.

"Balotelli? We are now thinking about Fredy Guarin's press conference and the upcoming match against Cagliari," Branca told reporters.

"We will talk about that in one or two months.

"We knew this would be a transitional season. I do not think the investments we will make will depend on whether we qualify for the Champions League."

Balotelli has scored 17 goals in 30 competitive matches this season for City, who are five points behind Manchester United in the race for the Premier League title.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2012 09:18 PM | Show all posts
bawak balik Joey Barton laa... baru ada geng Balotelli nak gaduh
hehehe

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-6-2024 02:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064557 second(s), 41 queries .