Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Christian Youth Tortured to Death in Pakistani Madrasah

Close [Copy link]
Post time 16-5-2004 02:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 16-5-2004 02:13 AM:

Well...I dont eat belacan too, everybody has own taste, but you said shrimp is unclean? are you living in jungle or what? never attend school?

read the Leviticus....God gave us guidline on clean and unclean meat. Shrimp, kerang, crab, hare, camel  and etc are unclean to consume. But it is ok for Muslims to eat.

I hve good clean complexion and look younger by obeying God  laws on this guideline food.

B4 ( muslim) , i hve acne and pimples .

Praise to my True God. I love My Lord and God the Father who guided me.

Amen

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 16-5-2004 at 02:26 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2004 02:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-5-2004 02:21 AM:

read the Leviticus....God gave us guidline on clean and unclean meat. Shrimp, kerang, crab, hare, camel  and etc are unclean to consume. But it is ok for Muslims to eat.

I hve good clean c ...

You forgot to include that pig or swine is prohibited too, and we Muslim do not eat pig... so who follow the true teaching?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 02:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 16-5-2004 02:39 AM:

You forgot to include that pig or swine is prohibited too, and we Muslim do not eat pig... so who follow the true teaching?

pls  refer to Leviticus. it has   complete list of unclean meat include pig.

Chrisitans who consume unclean meat like pig , doesn't mean God cut them off. It just matter of health that God care for human life. It up to us follow God guideline. if we obey HIS laws then we live longer and less medical expenses. Thats why u could see how many Christian suffering heart attack, obsetiy, weak, so young age admited to hospital and etc.

If we follow HIS food laws, we shall hve healty life. Like myself...not eating busuk punya belacan & petai.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 16-5-2004 at 02:54 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 02:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-5-2004 02:50 AM:

i say refer to Leviticus so it list complete list of unclean meat include pig.

Chrisitans who consume unclean meat like pig , doesn't mean God cut them off. It just matter of health that G ...

I was referring exactly to Leviticus, epecially the prohibition to eat pig or swine ... and the command already given by 'your God', and you assume it is OK just to ignore the rule of God?, many people live quite long although they eat pig and other 'unlean' food as you stated before, hey they still healthy.... so what's up with your silly idea?

God's command is not to be ignored, but to be fulfiled, it is not about health alone... but most important is to obey God 's command... you dont eat shrimp because it is 'busuk', but you eat pig because you like it... but you forgot God's command not to eat it.. so you think you follow Bible or follow your taste?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 03:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 16-5-2004 02:58 AM:

I was referring exactly to Leviticus, epecially the prohibition to eat pig or swine ... and the command already given by 'your God', and you assume it is OK just to ignore the rule of God?, man ...

did i says  eat pork??? u realy damp stupid. I mentioned some Christians not bothered about unclean which stated in Leviticus but I care because it is God laws which has good purpose. So, i do not consume pork.

bodoh punya olang.....itu lah asyik baca koran aja.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 03:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-5-2004 03:02 AM:

did i says  eat pork??? u realy damp stupid. I mentioned some Christians not bothered about unclean which stated in Leviticus but I care because it is God laws which has good purpose. So, i d ...

lol high tension eh? lost your kool?

So you knew you can't eat pork and you don't eat.. good.. good boy, and surprisingly now you said you care about Gods laws which you dont practise in this forum, you God told you to behave and respect others, but you dont... so it just lipservice eh? ... about this pork I dont have problem young fella, it is your problem, between you and your commander Debmey... he eat pork, not me.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-5-2004 04:52 AM | Show all posts
Folks... pls keep the discussion progressively constructive. Let's not bring stupid post or thrashing here. Know what I mean?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 11:25 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 16-5-2004 03:11 AM:

lol high tension eh? lost your kool?

So you knew you can't eat pork and you don't eat.. good.. good boy, and surprisingly now you said you care about Gods laws which you dont practise i ...

i am always good boy in this forum. when i forward truth in religion forum b4....of course ur umat behave devil. do u know many cursed me & etc.....is that comes frm ur teachings too????

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2004 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-5-2004 11:25 AM:

i am always good boy in this forum. when i forward truth in religion forum b4....of course ur umat behave devil. do u know many cursed me & etc.....is that comes frm ur teachings too????

I doubt you've been always good boy, in fact in this thread I criticised you for your heckling... I told you to behave yourself, no need to ask other to behave when you are the one should correct the behaviour..... stop heckling other religion will you?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 16-5-2004 01:33 PM:

I doubt you've been always good boy, in fact in this thread I criticised you for your heckling... I told you to behave yourself, no need to ask other to behave when you are the one should corre ...

take big mirror image urself

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 04:02 PM | Show all posts
take big mirror image urself....

What ?? How dare you calling me a Kling when I am not a Kling even though I look like a Kling. Alright...alright maybe my ancestor is a Kling but that also has no right for you calling me Kling. Tell me why you call me a Kling...please??

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 07:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-5-2004 03:11 PM:

take big mirror image urself

Can't debate with me anymore?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 15-5-2004 02:24 PM:

wot???? i take bacon????

u take pundek kari ka???:kerek:

oit! mencarut tu! bukan pundek kari laa.... mene kari! :bgrin: :kunyah:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 09:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 16-5-2004 07:48 PM:

Can't debate with me anymore?

not say I can't debate but u and ur muslim always complaint that we (the people of the book) brining religion matter in wp. now u twisting tounge like snake.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 10:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-5-2004 09:12 PM:

not say I can't debate but u and ur muslim always complaint that we (the people of the book) brining religion matter in wp. now u twisting tounge like snake.

That's true... you always bringing religion matter into WP, now you realised eh?

twisting tounge? hehe show me

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2004 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 16-5-2004 10:17 PM:

That's true... you always bringing religion matter into WP, now you realised eh?

twisting tounge? hehe show me

just browse thru

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-5-2004 01:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-5-2004 02:04:

i rather support American than China. nowdays, many peoples investing in China. this is very dangerous in long run. Once China comes in power.....then u know the heat

bear in mind that Mal ...

What you know is only the famous ones. What you have not heard are the very huge Chinese and Taiwanese Corparations in Malaysia which is contributing to the contry's economic growth. In fact, if you can observe properly, you will see that our government is supporting and have great respect for the Chinese government and China, not so much for the US.

In fact, it is better if China becomes strong, or stronger than the US. At least, though China has the capacity, it does not strike anyone at will, unlike the US, except for the Taiwan case because that involves her soverignity over the renegade Island. Like the Iraqis invasion, China strongly disagree and strongly wanted the problem to be solved peacefully and China has stated its stand to solve international conflicts peacefully, unlike the US and its dogs. Since the formation of the UN and the existance of the Veto power, US and Britain and Russia, had misused its powers by veto off any serious resolution that they strongly disagree especially the Palestinian issue. However, if you take note, China has not use her veto power yet (from what I know), or at least, they did not misused it though they have the veto power.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 02:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 17-5-2004 01:40 AM:

What you know is only the famous ones. What you have not heard are the very huge Chinese and Taiwanese Corparations in Malaysia which is contributing to the contry's economic growth. I ...

in order 2 catch fish...u need bait. China is still dangerous if comes to power and control the world. Communist is still in them and cannot be changed.

Yes, they contribute economic growth to Malaysia. Even in petaling street, jln alor and few china man street but do u know the Malaysian authority dare not to take action this china men park their car in road street?  Just go to Jln alor where china men park car along road side and stall in road side. Why Bandaraya dare not touched them???? Thats is an example if China comes to power. They set their own rules and can be worst than mafia if they comes to power. if u challenged them, ur head will be missing. if u  compiting their business, they will killed u. They even became money lending business but put their own rules with high interest. If you do not pay, theye embrassed u or u be killed. Does american behaved such way?

U do not know about Chinese yet.....they are like dragon not all but some.the some are Chinese christian, are OK.

Thats why I said, peoples do not realise that China has cheap labour but that is bait in order catch fish.

I still support American & Britian for economic growth .....some how we will benefit from them. Do u know, if u work for american company...u hve better benefits than china men company?

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 17-5-2004 at 02:16 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 02:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2004 02:06:

in order 2 catch fish...u need bait. China is still dangerous if comes to power and control the world. Communist is still in them and cannot be changed.

Yes, they contribute economic grow ...

So, you are insulting non-Christian Chinese like me is it????? Let me tell you this, it was the communist guerilla in Malaya at the past that was harmful, that was the terrorist, not the current Chinese Government be it their ideology is communism or not. Communism is not about killing people. It is about everyone, lazy, or hardworking get the same amount of wealth, unlike Western Capitalism in which they had caused or will cause many poorer people in other nations to become poorer. In fact, you can see, now, who is the one who is terrorising? Not China but the US. Who is the one simply go wage war with others? US not China. Who is the one who is wanting to be real friends with nations such as us, where there are muslims, christians, buddhist, hindus and many more? China!!!!!

I don't know??????? You are wrong if you say I don't know. Those Americans and British are willing to pay high prices to you as their employee so that their company can gain. You help them earn a lot of money and in return, they pay you well, and some benefits too, yes, but look what have you contribute to their government to wage war with other nations by lying about its case for war. They would not have the money to go to war if you did not support them. Also, not all US company is bad. We are talking about politics, not Employment. Also, look at Malaysia, now, we are willing to pay high for scientist working in overseas to return. We don't care about how much we spend so long as within our means, but we want the talents, knowledge, and skills and we are willing to pay for it. Why??? Because this will help us in the long run.

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 17-5-2004 at 02:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 02:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 17-5-2004 02:14 AM:

Who is the one who is wanting to be real friends with nations such as us, where there are muslims, christians, buddhist, hindus and many more? China!!!!!

I was not born yesterday. When the world condem about American....China pretend to be good to all religion.

Take for example those AH Long....the money lender. they sets rules with high interest.

Do u know who behind this ah long??? they can those so called pretender helping other races and religion.

I still hve doubth in China men ......not all but some. Secondly, I do not support DAP. They real pain in ass.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 17-5-2004 at 02:22 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

9-6-2024 12:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070670 second(s), 45 queries .