Author: snipersnake

METAL GEAR SOLID THREAD

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 17-9-2005 11:16 AM | Show all posts

screenshots GALORE!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-9-2005 11:17 AM | Show all posts
AKU tak tau la..tapi aku rasa..snake mungkin mati dlm game nih..tah ler.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2005 12:00 PM | Show all posts
Aku rasa mungkin dia ni bukan Solid Snake but Solidus Snake, As you know Solidus Snake juga memakai eye patch di mata kirinya.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-9-2005 12:59 PM | Show all posts
teori yg baik. tapi solidus dah mati dlm mgs 2..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2005 03:34 PM | Show all posts
Dia nih bapak snake nih... sudah tua. hehehe just kidding. tapi aku suka setting hutan mencabar. best laaa tembak arnab tangkap ketam hehehe. pakai topeng kabuki pastu tak pakai baju. stylo beb !!

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2005 08:09 AM | Show all posts
Metal Gear Solid 4 is the final Metal Gear for Kojima?

TOKYO--Director Hideo Kojima is retiring from the Metal Gear series...again. During an event at Konami's booth at the Tokyo Game Show today, the series' founder has once more announced his plans to explore other projects after the completion of the latest entry in the Metal Gear Solid series--in this case, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. He expressed similar sentiments following the completion of Metal Gear Solid 3, only to return.

"This fourth [Metal Gear Solid] is going to be the final one for me and Shinkawa," stated Kojima, revealing that the series art designer Youji Shinkawa will be exiting with him. "There are other things that [we] want to create."

While Kojima may be ready to move on, the Metal Gear series has been the seasoned Konami director's life's work--so far. "I originally wanted to make movies and novels, but I just couldn't do it," revealed Kojima, who began development of the original Metal Gear for the MSX in 1987. "I was really hyped up about making Metal Gear, since it was going to be a game about war."

If there ever is a Kojima-free Metal Gear Solid 5, it won't be the first Metal Gear made without him. Kojima revealed that he originally didn't have any plans to create Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. However, he felt he had to after seeing the low quality of Snake's Revenge, a NES sequel which he had no involvement in. "I decided to make the real sequel to Metal Gear," said Kojima, looking back to his early years in Konami.

Coincidentally, it was Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake that inspired Shinkawa to join Konami and to work under Kojima. And in 1998, Kojima's staff of 20 released Metal Gear Solid for the PlayStation, which launched the multimillion-unit-selling franchsie.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/09/17/news_6133766.html

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-9-2005 08:17 AM | Show all posts
I just hope what he said is not true

Use magic Report

MogiMogiMonster This user has been deleted
Post time 18-9-2005 10:17 AM | Show all posts
MGS4... Snake nampak tua je...

Anyway...

MGS3: Subsistence new details

Disc One - Subsistence: main game (with new camera and facepaint/camouflage outfits) and Demo Theater

Disc Two - Persistence: both MSX games, Snake vs. Monkey (with new missions), Duel Mode, Metal Gear Online (includes Reiko of Rumble Roses), and Secret Theater (with exclusive new videos)

Disc Three - Existence (limited to "First Edition"): three-and-a-half hour MGS3 in-game movie disc that plays from start to finish with "re-editing, cuts of newly recorded material, and re-mastered sound all carried out under the supervision of director Hideo Kojima"

TGS 2005 trailer: http://www.konami.jp/gs/kojima_pro/movie/tgs2005_mgs3sub_e.asx

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

kenet This user has been deleted
Post time 18-9-2005 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Just watched the trailer. Awesome. I really liked the FPS thing at the beginning and "Metal Gya Solido Fo, Gunz of ze Patrioto".

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-9-2005 09:38 AM | Show all posts
i hope we have new animals in the game..like bears..uh cant wait to cqc with a BEAR!!

Use magic Report

sepulturated This user has been deleted
Post time 2-10-2005 03:26 PM | Show all posts
lol...and wonder how many rations will it produce and the taste...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2005 05:46 PM | Show all posts
seronok babe biuskan binatang kasi dia tidooo... hihihihihihi.. aku suka menyelam sambil tangkap ketam. pastu menebak buaya.. hahahahaha daging buaya sedap.. burung kak tua orang tua (sniper) tuh pun sedap dimakan.

Use magic Report

sepulturated This user has been deleted
Post time 3-10-2005 08:54 PM | Show all posts
org tua sniper...susah woo...nak dptkan camo dia la katakan...
lwn the boss pon...cm shial gak...baper kali weapon kene disarm...
but ending die mmg menarik..

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2005 10:30 PM | Show all posts
elemek, aku tak dapat la plak yang tu, pasal aku dah tembak kepala dia awal awal masa kat jeti tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2005 08:15 PM | Show all posts
The Boss nyer ending best....... bunga bunga tuh stylo gila.... supeb graphic.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2005 10:16 AM | Show all posts
new to this game:

takder training ker? buaya tu nak makan tak reti ...apatah lagi nak tembak dia.Asyik kena libas jek.

dah laa first2 jalan2 terus tenggelam dalam mud...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-11-2005 10:17 PM | Show all posts

Tolong...

camner nak bunuh the boss?

susah amat ler....asyik kena CQC jek....

Rasanya pakai sniper rifle dah betul dah kan...korang pakai apa nak bunuh the boss nih?

Use magic Report

kenet This user has been deleted
Post time 8-11-2005 01:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by finnie at 7-11-2005 10:17 PM
camner nak bunuh the boss?

susah amat ler....asyik kena CQC jek....

Rasanya pakai sniper rifle dah betul dah kan...korang pakai apa nak bunuh the boss nih?

Heheh,thermal+sniper rifle+run and hide. She's not hard. Easiest method (if you want the camo too) is to counter-CQC her and then plant a couple of bulelts to the head. Then just run,hide and show yourself. She'll come and try CQC,counter and repeat.
First time i tried that method was on Extreme (before that i played on normal and used thethermal+ tranq snipe method). Easy as pie.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2005 02:01 PM | Show all posts
hahaha, and that tip was given by our resident metal gear expert comrade kenet over there.

to beat the boss, master cqc.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2005 10:14 PM | Show all posts
kenet....u mean CQC her from the back??

Heheh,thermal+sniper rifle+run and hide. She's not hard. Easiest method (if you want the camo too) is to counter-CQC her and then plant a couple of bulelts to the head. [quote]Then just run,hide and show yourself.
She'll come and try CQC,counter and repeat.
First time i tried that method was on Extreme (before that i played on normal and used thethermal+ tranq snipe method). Easy as pie. [/quote]
i've already used the method...but everytime the boss came near me...she CQC me first! haiya so hard la....

i read somewhere there is a snow camo....how to get it?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-6-2024 01:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074235 second(s), 42 queries .