CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Fuzzman

What Soora 2:23 really says to SFE Talk?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 5-2-2005 12:54 PM | Show all posts

Soora 2:23 :  And if you are in doubt as to that which We have revealed to Our servant, then produce a chapter like it and call on your witnesses besides Allah if you are truthful.

Explain why soora 2:23 does not carry the objective criteria.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-2-2005 08:01 PM | Show all posts
Can't do it?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2005 08:21 PM | Show all posts
Where? Where are the objective criteria for the challenge my fren?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-2-2005 01:57 AM | Show all posts
Debmey wrote: Where? Where are the objective criteria for the challenge my fren?

To prove that the soora 2:23 really is void and invalidated in total unworthiness of a objective criteria, you need to firstly provide proof of that by showing us all that the clauses in the soora itself has no merit whatsoever of a true objective criteria. To do that you need to read the below and then go make your case! Simple as ABC.

Soora 2:23 :  And if you are in doubt as to that which We have revealed to Our servant, then produce a chapter like it and call on your witnesses besides Allah if you are truthfu

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2005 02:58 PM | Show all posts
hehehe..ran again...we oughta invite deb for a cup of coffee sometimes fuzzman..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-2-2005 07:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by snipersnake at 2005-2-9 02:58 PM:
hehehe..ran again...we oughta invite deb for a cup of coffee sometimes fuzzman..

Starbucks [ serving great bold-aged Sumatra on 1460 Broadway.] or The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf? Maybe Debmey prefers Starbucks over its orginal Jewish beginnings?

My fav though is Grey Dog's Coffee [don't mind the name or doggy art -just there for the hang out and great Coffee.] between Bleeker and Bedford St, on 33, Carmine Street NY.

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by Fuzzman on 13-2-2005 at 07:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-2-2005 10:33 AM | Show all posts
So what is your answer Debbo? Can you show us that there is no element of a objective criteria within the text of the 2:23 proper?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2005 10:42 AM | Show all posts
I don't see any objective criterai within the sura like it challenge? Where? Where are the objective criteria? Please show us.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 16-2-2005 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-16 10:42 AM:
I don't see any objective criterai within the sura like it challenge? Where? Where are the objective criteria? Please show us.

The same old silly 'putting up a brave front when he has been beaten flat'  statement of SFE/Debmey.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 11:15 PM | Show all posts
whacked this way, that way
wiggle waggle this way, that way
grittin teeth
keepin brave face  

peace

[ Last edited by sonny~~ on 17-2-2005 at 11:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2005 12:39 AM | Show all posts
Sura 2:23 is a mere rhetoric that sensible intelligent people seldom wish to waste their time on.

What it just says is = as my analogy will show,

Man one : My painting is more beautiful than yours, show me a painting that can beat mine.

Man two : Well the Mona Lisa is the most acknowledge in the world and is definitely much better than yours.

Man one : I said show me a painting LIKE MINE that I THINK is more beautiful THAN MINE.

GET IT, it is circular reasoning, what I THINK IS BEAUTIFUL is always THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, NO ONE CAN CHANGE THAT.

So is Sura logical and a proof that the Quran is the greatest, NOPE. AS LONG AS THE JUDGE AND JURY (and the appeal court) are muslims, no one will win( except the one-sided trial of course).

The outcome is boring and hugely predictable. Any intelligence in that, nope.

Honestly, I think a lot of poetry are more beautifully said than the quran( which most readers have a problem understanding anyway).

Wonder why Allah is so obtuse?

[ Last edited by nightlord on 18-2-2005 at 12:41 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2005 12:57 AM | Show all posts
the lesson u gotta learn is never ever challenge nuthin unless n until u're learned n know ur stuff in depth  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2005 01:02 AM | Show all posts
Agreed :bodek:

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2005 01:05 AM | Show all posts
gee  :pompom:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2005 02:08 AM | Show all posts
Nightlord wrote:Sura 2:23 is a mere rhetoric that sensible intelligent people seldom wish to waste their time on.

The 2:23 is meant for those who doubt that Quran is from Allah. It is no "rhetoric" as said by you. Only those who find it difficult to comply when in doubt will see the 2:23 as a "rhetoric".

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by Fuzzman on 21-2-2005 at 02:12 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2005 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Soora 2:23. Such a simple soora. And yet Debmey cannot and never will be able to proof that the verse of 2:23 is not a perfect objective criteria. Ahaahahahahaha..

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by Fuzzman on 27-2-2005 at 02:52 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-2-2005 12:03 AM | Show all posts
So where is the objective criteria for the challenge?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2005 01:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-28 12:03 AM:
So where is the objective criteria for the challenge?

Soora 2:23 :  And if you are in doubt as to that which We have revealed to Our servant, then produce a chapter like it and call on your witnesses besides Allah if you are truthful.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2005 02:17 AM | Show all posts
What are the objective criteria for producing a sura? Please explain.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-2-2005 07:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-28 02:17 AM:
What are the objective criteria for producing a sura? Please explain.

To produce or create ONE LIKE IT when IN DOUBT.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

7-6-2024 06:20 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081160 second(s), 42 queries .