Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: jaeden85

I LOVE BETTY Starring Bea Alonzo

[Copy link]
Post time 5-5-2009 08:43 PM | Show all posts

Hello Everyone!
I'am popsiclesph. I' am a filipino and Im so thankful and honored that you like the shows we are and we will beproducing. I hope we could interact with each other more.

I'm Inviting Everyone to join POPSICLES.PH

WWW.POPSICLES.PH
Popsicles is a Forums dedicated inpromoting P-POP (Philippine POP) to the world. It's a place where rivalnetworks may co-exist in perfect harmony. We promote Philippine net idols and Philippines astourist destination as well.

Features:

• Philippine Entertainment
  • Philippine Series English Subtitles (POPSubs-Popsicles Subbing Team)
  • Popsicles' Music Chart
  • Animes
  • Popsicles' Feature of the Week
  • P-pop News and Translation Center
  • Pinoy Net Idols
  • Tour Philippines
Popsicles.Ph iscurrently subbing (putting english subtitles in the series) Only You(Starring Angel Locin,Sam Milby and Diether Ocampo) and Marujah(Starring: Kristine Hermosa) so that you guys can understand the series.

POPSICLES.PH - A Forum dedicated in Promoting P-POP to the World! Register Now!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-5-2009 01:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kapamilyaako23 at 4-5-2009 11:20 PM

it's sure is a different type from his previous works.Like he said in order for him to grow as an artist he should not be typecast only at one certain thing, he wanted to prove to people and  ...

new role for him

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2009 01:15 PM | Show all posts
wah JLC ambik watak gay .. dahsyat tuh .. tp muka dia mmg cute ler ..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2009 02:53 PM | Show all posts

Reply #560 kapamilyaako23's post

yes it is definitely a different role all together. a new area of acting.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2009 12:53 AM | Show all posts
Breaks: Sarah caused John Lloyd-Liz split?
                by: Edgar O. Cruz | STIR Editor (Chief Agitator)
                5 May 2009 | 10:15 AM

BUZZ:
It’s confirmed John Lloyd Cruz and Liz Uy have broken up and Ruffa Gutierrez is not the cause. It happened last February when John Lloyd was heavily promoting with Sarah “You Changed My Life.” How true the cause is Sarah Geronimo?

today at SNN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfMFqo26H9U

No confirmations yet from JLC ( who's in New York still) and girlfriend Liz Uy ( who's vacationing in Europe with friend Anne Curtis who went there just this Monday). But Kris Aquino said that during her TVC shoot last February, JLC visited Liz on set and brought a cake, she saw them hugging and kissing. Liz Uy is a fashion editor and stylist for both Kris Aquino & Boy Abunda for SNN.

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 7-5-2009 00:59 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2009 02:14 PM | Show all posts
A toss between Bea or Maja movie!
                4 May 2009 | 10:58 AM

Bea Alonzo’s “I Love You So” with Sam Milby and Derek Ramsay will not screen on June 15 as the next Star Cinema release after Sharon Cuneta and Ai Ai delas Alas’ “BFF (Best Friends Forever).” It’s actually a toss between Bea’s movie and Maja Salvador’s first starrer “Estrella.”According to Star Ad and Promo Managing Director Roxy Liquigan, “Di pa talaga kami sure kung Maja or Bea-Sam movie. Parehong tinatapos.”

And the opening of the first movie to finish will not be June 15 but, as Roxy said, the next Star Cinema release after “BFF” is “last week of June” Roxy explained. That’s either Jun 24 or July 1. In any case, it’s up to face formidable competitors “Transformers 2”  which is opening on June 24 and “Ice Age 3” on July 1.

Bea’s movie is not yet 50% completed according director Lauren. He confirmed he’s shooting “almost everyday” in his own words. Shoot started November 26, 2008 but it’s not yet 50% completed. Lauren will start to be busy with “Star Circle Kid quest.” Vilma Santos’ “In My Life” will have a September release.

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 7-5-2009 14:17 ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-5-2009 02:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #565 kapamilyaako23's post

wow .. this is serious.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2009 10:06 AM | Show all posts
And it's getting bigger... another one speak up about the unconfirmed break up.. Other tabloids stating that it's the involvement of either Sarah G., or Ruffa G. that cause the split up. As of presstime, both camps of JLC & Liz Uy don't want to comment if they're not together anymore. All Liz Uy said was that she doesn't want to talk about her relationship with JLC and wants to enjoy her vacation in Paris right now. Ruffa said it's unfair to those who are accused of being involved with JLC, when in fact there's really nothing there, she hasn't seen the actor since their last taping day of ILBLF while Sarah G. just came home after her 2 month US tour.  

Ruffa Gutierrez on John Lloyd Cruz-Liz Uy breakup: 慤nfair sa ibang nadadamay.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-5-2009 11:38 AM | Show all posts

Reply #568 kapamilyaako23's post

i can imagine.  definitely all the fans will be wanting to know what is going on.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2009 12:20 PM | Show all posts

Reply #533 kapamilyaako23's post

Suka tgk diorng berdua....Still hope diorng terus bersama....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2009 08:44 PM | Show all posts
show apa John & Bea  kat Vancouver ?  sedap gak suara Bea  Dorang duet lagu PANGARAP KA NA LANG BA...

ada translation  utk lagu ni ,x ?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2009 12:56 AM | Show all posts

Reply #569 marissa_jc's post

mmg pun...lagi2 peminat setia mesti nak dia org berdua gak

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2009 01:06 AM | Show all posts
BEA MAKIN CANTIK~

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2009 02:11 AM | Show all posts
John Lloyd with Liz in New York?
15 May 2009 | 09:46 AM

The “In My Life” shoot in New York with Vilma Santos and Luis Manzano is now over but John Lloyd Cruz decided to extend his stay up to May 19. The reason he gave is he’s taking a vacation. He’s returning on May 20. Is he going to meet Liz Uy there to take a much-needed vacation with Liz?

Liz is in Paris, France on a holiday with Anne Curtis, Isabel Diaz, Georgina Wilson, Bea Soriano, and Raymund Gutierrez. John  Lloyd asked Liz to go with him to New York but Liz refused as he had to work. Liz proved to be correct. John Lloyd shoot schedule was hectic as ¾ of the full-length feature had to be shot in New York. Could it be possible they decided to meet in New York now that he’s no longer busy so they can have an intimate time?

Both John Lloyd and Liz have refused to comment on the issue about their breakup. Liz broke off with John Lloyd in February due to a nunspecified reason. Two names, however, have been identified as the cause of the split, Ruffa Gutierrez and Sarah Geronimo.  

Ruffa was supposed to have been spotted in a five-star hotel with John Lloyd. Ruffa explained that the only time John Lloyd and her were together in a hotel was during the “I Love Betty La Fea” thanksgiving party together with the rest of the cast. John Lloyd fits Ruffa's  love for younger men like ex-husband Ylmaz Bektas. Although they share the same birthday, June 24, Ruffa’s nine years older than John Lloyd. She denied the speculation.  

Sarah cannot be faulted for trying to snatch John Lloyd from Liz. Itwas more for taking away John Lloyd’s time from Liz in a professional sense that she’s being accused as having caused the breakup. As she has consistently shown in the past, Sarah’s not boy-hungry. She might find John Lloyd cute or even have a crush on him, but she’d dare not enter into a relationship with him, specially that he’s older. There’s a five years age difference between them; Sarah’s 20 while John Lloyd is 25.

What’s the most probable cause of the split? John Lloyd’s lack of time for Liz.  

John Lloyd takes life seriously and least likely to have a double-time romance. Liz was fed up with his busy schedule that did not allow them to have quality time. February was a stressful time for the heart squeezes. Promoting “You Changed My Life” with Sarah and taping “I Love Betty La Fea” with Bea Alonzo with his reel girlfriends, Sarah and Bea Alonzo respectively, John Lloyd lost real time with his true sweetheart. Liz had so much time on her hands being a lean month for stylists like her. She did not understand or got fed up understanding the situation. She told John Lloyd she wanted out.

John Lloyd has been trying to win Liz back like giving her peace offerings. Kris Aquino’s report of seeing John Lloyd bring Liz her favorite cake was actually an offering to melt her decision that she wanted out. It did not work. Liz wouldn’t budge on her decision.

Liz laughed off the question if there’s a third party involved.

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 17-5-2009 02:14 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2009 02:39 AM | Show all posts

Bea’s first love
By JECELYN V. MACAHINDOG
May 9, 2009

No wonder that Bea Alonzo (or Phylbert Angellie Ranollo Fagestrom inreal life) was discovered in a pageant (Mutya ng Pasig) when she was 13years old. Having a height of 5’6” even then was such a blessing. Andnow that she’s 21 (she now stands 5’8”), Bea is not really just growingup but is becoming more mature.

At the recent Greenwich celebration party where Bea and onscreen loveteammate John Lloyd Cruz were awarded as Greenwich’s King and Queen ofPhilippine Cheesy Blockbuster Movies (also the launch of the newestGreenwich pizza flavors), Manila Bulletin got the chance to chat withthe beauty-queen material star. Asked if she wants to be a beautyqueen, she answered, “Right now, no. I only joined before becausethat’s what my lola wanted. Yun ang pangarap niya, maging beauty queenkami. Ayaw nila ako mag-artista. Kaya nag-hunger strike ako. Totoo yun.Kaya pumayag din sila.”

Bea’s next offering

It is known to many that Bea and John Lloyd Cruz’s team up will not beseen for a while (their last team-up was in “I Love Betty La Fea”). Beasaid that she will miss John Lloyd or Lloydie because they’ve beentogether as screen partners for almost eight years now. “But we need togrow as actors,” she added.

Talking about Bea’s next offering (with a new love teammate), “It is afilm about couples,” Bea said. She revealed that it is more daring andmore mature than “One More Chance” (with John Lloyd) when asked aboutthe details of her next movie. “Mas mature pa sa akin. (laughs). Ittalks about death din kasi,” she shared.

“Hopefully, June ito maipalabas para wedding month. Kasi it’s aboutcouples e. And it’s a very mature movie. Never pa ako gumawa ng ganitoka-mature na movie. We’ve shot siguro 10-15% of the movie pa lang.We’re planning to shoot everyday now kasi kakatapos lang ng ‘Betty’ andwe came from a tour outside the country,” she added.

On dieting

Bea denied the rumors that she underwent Belo Shape (Bea happens to bean endorser of Dr. Vicki Belo’s Belo Medical Group). What she did wasjust like an accent therapy, the heated thing which includes 12sessions, she said.

“That was a long time ago. But not for this movie [with Sam Milby].Right now, it’s more on hindi ako kumakain. Diet. Because of myschedule, nakakalimutan kong kumain,” Bea revealed.

She also confessed of gaining weight while doing “Betty.” “Yes I didgain 20 lbs. Because she’s [Betty] not so vain. Talagang nakakalimutanko mag-diet. Nakakalimutan kong artista ako. Dati sobrang consciousako. Kasi nung ako si Betty parang I didn’t care kasi ang motto niya‘inner beauty’ di ba?,” she said with a smile.

Dr. Belo would not want her to do another “Betty” role again, reportssaid, but given the chance to do another “Betty” role, Bea said, “Iwould love to do another ‘Betty.’ Actually yung third season ng ‘Betty’parang pinag-uusapan na [ng ABS-CBN management] so sana because I lovedoing her.”

Career path

Bea admitted that she just finished 4th year high school. “Home studypa yun ha. I started in showbiz when I was 13. Baliktad sa akin yungsistema. Yung iba, they have to study for them to be able to work inthe future. Sa akin naman, I have to work for me to be able to study inthe future,” she said.

Talking about her showbiz career, Bea said she really wanted to be acharacter actress. “I don’t wanna be a star really. I just want to be acharacter actress. And I didn’t join showbiz for fame. I want to act. Ireally love to do the craft,” she beamed.

She mentioned Jean Garcia, Ronnie Lazaro, Jodi Sta. Maria, Pen Medina,Cherry Pie Picache, among others, as her idols in the entertainmentfield.

Now, Bea is not only seen as an actress but as a singer as well. Itreally came to a point in her life when she asked herself, “What elsecan I possibly offer?” She relates, “Sa acting kasi, mas confident akoe. Sa singing, hesitant ako dun kasi parang nakakahiya wala naman akongalam tungkol diyan. But sabi ko, since in-offer sa akin, why not? Irecorded an album and I really enjoyed it. But I wasn’t expecting to bethe best singer. Because I know what I can offer and I can do. It’sdifferent from acting. Acting is my first love. Acting is my forte.”

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2009 02:40 AM | Show all posts
BEA for Kashieca

credits to the owner

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 17-5-2009 03:30 ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-5-2009 08:06 PM | Show all posts
www.popsicles.ph

Hello

I would like to invite everyone to join:

www.popsicles.ph

the first and only International forum for P-POP (Philippine Pop)...See latest updates and english subbed series there!

www.popsicles.ph

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2009 04:34 PM | Show all posts

Reply #574 kapamilyaako23's post

so jlc is not giving up on liz.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2009 02:34 AM | Show all posts
On Location: And I Love You So movie

The watch worn by Bea is given by Derek Ramsay!

BEA_SAM

credits to atteiram & imtrina

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 22-5-2009 04:12 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2009 03:05 AM | Show all posts
Different affairs attended by Bea

Greenwich Event: Bea having phonepatch with JLC from New York

Bea's Ktext:  newest photoshoot ( May 13 2009)

Attended Abs-Cbn's channel head birthday, Ms Cory Vidanes

w/ BFF Shaina Magdayao & Mr M

Reno, Nevada tour

ASAP 09 : May 17  Bea chatting with Angelica P. and Kim Chiu

credits to Bea's cybertropa

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 22-5-2009 03:20 ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-6-2024 01:57 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069269 second(s), 42 queries .