ADVERTISEMENT

Author: greekgod

The warfare condition in Palestine

[Copy link]
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 17-7-2006 09:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 17-7-2006 09:02 AM
Jesus loves the Palestinians as per keenkid post above

Jesus loves all (john 3:16)  but many do not love him as God.

I love all too. Doesn't mean I'm God. I love Jesus the messenger of God. I love God. Jesus is not God.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 17-7-2006 09:16 AM | Show all posts
israel bombed a family of 8 canadians in lebanon. that is evedence enough that civilians are killed during their raids. all the while, whenever any palestinians or lebanese died, they claimed that these are terrorist or militiaen. now, do a family of 8 canadians sound like terrorist?

israel is also angry and claimed thatsyria and iran supplied arms to the hezbollah. they arrive at this conclusion after seeing that the hezbollah have long range missiles. to them its okay to bomb long range into palestine and lebanon. but not palestinians and lebanese. how stupid do they think the palestinians/lebanese are.

now you know why usa keeps on attacking and annexing and colonising the fringe arab countries? to ensure that no one has the firepower to shake israel. and if israel feels like taking the whole of palestinian, everybody can only see... and no action.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 11:15 AM | Show all posts
yeah, both sides are guilty of many civilian death.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 17-7-2006 09:16 AM
israel bombed a family of 8 canadians in lebanon. that is evedence enough that civilians are killed during their raids. all the while, whenever any palestinians or lebanese died, they claimed that  ...

Israel warned south Lebanon civilians to leave, because Hizballons are using them as human shields.

All northern towns of Israel are shelled and Israeli civilians are sitting in bomb shelters.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Lebanon is hijacked by Shia fundamentalists guided by Iran. They are driving country to war against the will of Christian and Sunni population of Lebanon. Even Saudi Arabia that is not friend of Israel to say the least, blamed Hizbolla for this escalation.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 17-7-2006 03:52 PM
Lebanon is hijacked by Shia fundamentalists guided by Iran. They are driving country to war against the will of Christian and Sunni population of Lebanon. Even Saudi Arabia that is not friend of Is ...

come on nick. everyone knows that the israelis were the one that drove in to gaza and pulverize the buildings including government bldg. all of us knows how israelis round up the government of a popular votes and publicly, sorry, globally treats the voted govt as pariahs. how terrorizing more can one be. and then when the hizbollah retaliate, they are wrong. basically you expect the lebanese and paletinian to fold their arms and close their eyes when their brothers, sisters and children killed by the israelis missiles.

if israelis are sincere, just follow the Oslo treaty and everythin will be fine. but no, the agenda is more than that. its the lust over jerusalam and the land from river jordan right up to the mediterranean.

palestinian are easy to manipulate. just kill one palestinian child and you will have another intifada. and then the whole western world will condemn palestine. how sad that people who felt they are the chosen ones behave like animals. i remember, hitler too did say that germans or aryans are the chosen race, the superior race. i see no different between israel and nazi.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 17-7-2006 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 17-7-2006 03:45 PM

Israel warned south Lebanon civilians to leave, because Hizballons are using them as human shields.

All northern towns of Israel are shelled and Israeli civilians are sitting in bomb shelters.

The zionist regime had everything pre-planned with the consent of its greatest ally. Same operation as invasion of Lebanon in 1982.

Everything else is just noise and propaganda.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article14004.htm

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 17-7-2006 04:25 PM | Show all posts
-----------------
How are they going to leave again?  Port and airport destroyed, roads, bridges, petrol stations, every thing destroyed.

OOoooo perhaps they can grow wings and fly out?

[ Last edited by  samerosie at 17-7-2006 04:27 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-7-2006 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 17-7-2006 04:25 PM
-----------------
How are they going to leave again?  Port and airport destroyed, roads, bridge ...

nick, the same way that the israeli govt ask the palestinians to leave after 1948. why? so that settlers from all jewish descendancy can come and occupy the land left by the civilians. how convenient.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 04:45 PM | Show all posts
How could the capture of soldiers being justified for bombardment and pounding on innocent civilians and caused  total wreckage to the vital infrastructures and water systems of a legally elected democratic countries, Palestine, Lebanon ?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 05:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 17-7-2006 04:25 PM
-----------------
How are they going to leave again?  Port and airport destroyed, roads, bridge ...

With cars and buses. Everyone who wanted to leave left.

Originally posted by bob at 17-7-2006 04:36 PM
nick, the same way that the israeli govt ask the palestinians to leave after 1948. why? so that settlers from all jewish descendancy can come and occupy the land left by the civilians. how conv ...

Israel did not ask Arabs li leave in 1948, it is Arabs who asked.

Originally posted by Iman_6 at 17-7-2006 04:45 PM
How could the capture of soldiers being justified for bombardment and pounding on innocent civilians and caused  total wreckage to the vital infrastructures and water systems of a legally elected d ...

It is not just aboput the soldiers. Thousands of missiles were fired from Gaza and Lebanon into Israeli towns.

Ifranstructures were hit in Shia regions and are used by terrorists. During the war ifrastructures are legiutimate target. And Lebanese government declared war on Israel with these attacks.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 05:35 PM | Show all posts
It is not just aboput the soldiers. Thousands of missiles were fired from Gaza and Lebanon into Israeli towns.

Ifranstructures were hit in Shia regions and are used by terrorists. During the war ifrastructures are legiutimate target. And Lebanese government declared war on Israel with these attacks. -  Nick

You're manipulating the facts here. Not thousands but hundreds yesss.

But  that the rockets were fired after the heavy Israeli attacks against Lebanon, which killed maybe 60 or so people and destroyed a lot of infrastructure.

chow

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 17-7-2006 05:48 PM | Show all posts
With cars and buses. Everyone who wanted to leave left.

Oooo the easier to see you from the fighter jet, bomb bomb away!  

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world/story/0,,1821706,00.html

... a series of air strikes that left more than 35 civilians dead, including a single strike on a convoy of families fleeing the fighting in a village near Tyre in the south of the country that killed more than 20 people, most of them children.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5184122.stm

Ghannam said a pick-up truck and two cars full of children and elderly people left Marwahin for Tyre in southern Lebanon. He said Israeli aircraft raided the vehicles. Two cars and a pick-up truck were hit in the raid.   "The Israeli forces attacked them on the Shamma road and their bodies litter the road," he said.  

Tension grew when Israeli warplanes fired four rockets at a border crossing point between Lebanon and Syria yesterday.

-------
With the ports blocked and airport destroyed, this is the only way out via Syria.  What does this say to you?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 06:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 17-7-2006 05:48 PM

Oooo the easier to see you from the fighter jet, bomb bomb away!  

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world/story/0,,1821706,00.html

... a series of air strikes that left more than 35 civilia ...

Israel warned two days before attacking. They should't wait till last moment.

Originally posted by Iman_6 at 17-7-2006 05:35 PM

You're manipulating the facts here. Not thousands but hundreds yesss.

But  that the rockets were fired  after  the heavy Israeli attacks against Lebanon, which killed maybe 60 or so people ...

Plz, dont talk things you have no clue about

I live in Shlomi on the border with Lebanon. I can see a Hezbollah lookout post from my balcony.

Shlomi was among the settlements shelled on Wednesday morning. This shelling brought Israeli soldiers to the border area where they were ambushed: seven were killed and two were kidnapped.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5180694.stm

Such provocations happened all the time for 6 years. They shell Israel towns time to time, they try to hijack or kill soldiers time to time. Over 20 people were killed during these provocations, many of them - civilians.

Just 3 month ago 4 Hizballons entered Israeli territory in attempt to hijack soldiers. They were killed and Israel returned their bodies without any conditions. On the other hand Hizballons ask hundreds of terrorists for bodies of Israeli soldiers.

Finally I want to remind you, that attack against soldiers is also act of agression and Israel has full right to response .

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nick_Perelman at 17-7-2006 06:39 PM

Israel warned two days before attacking. They should't wait till last moment.

Plz, dont talk things you have no clue about

I live in Shlomi on the border with Lebanon. I can see a Hezboll ...

Everyday we heard Israels do many attacks upon Palestinians and Palestinians stay calm without giving any bad countr attack...But when Israel suffer the counter attack once, suddenly you try to make noise here.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 07:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eastrun at 17-7-2006 06:42 PM

Everyday we heard Israels do many attacks upon Palestinians and Palestinians stay calm without giving any bad countr attack...But when Israel suffer the counter attack once, suddenly you try  ...

Dont turn facts upsidedown. It is Palestinians who start the war. Israelis just counter attack. No one touched Palestinians in 1999 for example.

Or most recent example: 10 month ago Israel pulled all focres from Gaza. In return Palestinians started to fire hundreds of rockets at nearby Israeli towns. Only after 10 month Israel retaliated harsh.

We dont want anything from them, just that they will leave us alone.

[ Last edited by  Nick_Perelman at 17-7-2006 07:23 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-7-2006 07:23 PM | Show all posts

God's LOVE

Originally posted by KENNKID at 17-7-2006 09:06 AM

I love all too. Doesn't mean I'm God. I love Jesus the messenger of God. I love God. Jesus is not God.

You don;t understand agape LOVE.

God's love is not the same as carnal love like that of kennkid.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 10:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 17-7-2006 07:23 PM
You don;t understand agape LOVE.
God's love is not the same as carnal love like that of kennkid.

I don't usually post in this thread, but your post gave me a thought.. in the name of Love - let's do our part too. Everytime we open this thread, let's take a minute or two and say a prayer for the people who are suffering in the war.. Not pray for any side to slam and kill the other.. but for the people in the countries who are suffering..

[ Last edited by  sparrow at 17-7-2006 11:06 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 11:07 PM | Show all posts

burden to pray

Originally posted by sparrow at 17-7-2006 10:24 PM

I don't usually post in this thread, but your post gave me a thought.. in the name of Love - let's do our part too. Everytime we open this thread, let's take a minute or two and say a prayer fo ...

go ahead as we can all pray unceasingly.

How do you know I do not pray?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2006 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 17-7-2006 11:07 PM
go ahead as we can all pray unceasingly.
How do you know I do not pray?

Nay.. i did not say you do not. my post is meant for anyone who read this thread, who can find it in their hearts to pray..

p/s:  i was multitasking - reading the news online, as well as browsing this forum the same time and saw ur message of LOVE.. and hence my post...sorry if it caused any misunderstandings on your end..

[ Last edited by  sparrow at 18-7-2006 01:17 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

4-6-2024 02:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.450544 second(s), 46 queries .