Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MENJ

A visit to Lina Joy's family

Close [Copy link]
Post time 4-8-2006 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 4-8-2006 11:03 PM
that is the choice between heaven and hell.

who want to guarantee this?

Jesus does guarantee Heaven.

Every god in every religion guarantee the follower wil be in heaven in the here after if they follow the right teaching

So cut off the crap abt only jesus guarantee that

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-8-2006 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Bateesta at 4-8-2006 08:58 PM

If other religion also enforced the same law , what i mean is apostasy is a crime in their religion 2 , can u imagine what will happen in this world:hmm:

There is no need to play with 'ifs". There is no other religion in the world that takes faith as seriously as Islam does. Hence your "allegories" simply does not exist at all.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2006 11:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 4-8-2006 11:03 PM

Jesus does guarantee Heaven.

Jesus is not God, he cant guarantee anything. Who is he before God?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2006 11:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 4-8-2006 11:16 PM

There is no need to play with 'ifs". There is no other religion in the world that takes faith as seriously as Islam does. Hence your "allegories" simply does not exist at all.

Look at this thing seriously , i'm here not to 2 claimed that u r wrong n i am rite. Thats not my intention ok, but i like 2 think 4 all mankind , not 2 myself or 2 my religion only

Let say if other religion also kill their follower like islam did when their follower convert 2 islam , what the world will be look like , 2day ?

Is there any non moslem dare 2 convert 2 islam , bcoz the sentence will be death , am i rite ?

Hope u understand clearly what my question is

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 01:27 AM | Show all posts
I will have to disagree with you MENJ.

FAITH is not faith with a gun pointed at your head.

How can a person be a FAITHFUL believer when you torture him 3 times and if he still refuse to believe you cut his head off...............absurd.

Have you ever heard of FREE WILL......... the abiltiy to choose.

That is the difference between christians and muslims.

ALL OF US CHRISTIANS CHOSE OUR RELIGION WITHOUT THREAT OF A DEATH SENTENCE.

And if you think ISLAM IS THE WAY TO TRUTH unequivocally WHY MUST YOU FORCE SOMEONE TO BELIEVE.

IF ISLAM IS SO PERFECT AS YOU CLAIM THAN I AM SURE ANYONE OF SOUND MIND AND OF REASONABLE INTELLIGENCE WILL BE ABLE TO choose it without COMPULSION.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-8-2006 07:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 5-8-2006 01:27 AM
I will have to disagree with you MENJ.

FAITH is not faith with a gun pointed at your head.

How can a person be a FAITHFUL believer when you torture him 3 times and if he still refuse to belie ...

Since you are not a Muslim, we dont give a rat's ass as to what you "disagree" or agree with, concerning Islam and  its affairs. Just STFU and go play with your Satanic apostle from Tarsus.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 5-8-2006 07:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Bateesta at 4-8-2006 11:32 PM

Look at this thing seriously , i'm here not to 2 claimed that u r wrong n i am rite. Thats not my intention ok, but i like 2 think 4 all mankind , not 2 myself or 2 my religion only

Let say if ...

Reverts to Islam should be conselled on what the implications are if they simply leave the religion. We want to ensure QUALITY of converts, not quantity. Unlike a certain religion who sends people all over the world and preach the doctrine of (BOOK HEREi) + FOOD = Gee-Zeus, we Muslims are not interested in resorting to such deceptive methods. We want sincere, quality reverts and we will crack down harshly on apostates who leave Islam.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 08:47 AM | Show all posts

MENJ at this

Gee-Zeus

where is BD?

so where is MO-rre????

in HELL

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-8-2006 09:44 AM | Show all posts
  1. responded by MENJ:Apostasy is a worst crime than any of the crimes you mentioned and no, I am not joking. Polytheism is a serious issue.
Copy the Code

Who says so? Your prophet? The hadith is not the word of GOD nor was it written by Mohammed. Fools like you would like to think so but not the rational Muslims. Show me a verse in the Koran that says apostates should be killed. Otherwise you are a liar. I dare you  and if you cannot than you must be following Islam sesat.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 5-8-2006 07:36 AM

Reverts to Islam should be conselled on what the implications are if they simply leave the religion. We want to ensure QUALITY of converts, not quantity. Unlike a certain religion who sends peo ...

Any posts containing words such as :

mo  (insulting to  Prophet Muhammad swt)
jezzz  (insulting to Jesus)
cow  (insulting to most Hindus)
etc

will be deleted as soon as they are identified. This forum is a place for intellectual discussion and not a place to vent your frustrations about other religions. Additionally insulting words used for other members like king kong, animal, baboon, moron, stupid etc, or any word which is meant as a disrespect to other members, fall under the same category. Using such words may lead to a warning being issued and in case of repeat offenders, to being banned.

Also I would like to add that the common habit of twisting CARI's  nicknames to make fun of them or insult them, will not longer be tolerated.

Thank you
DARSITA

[ Last edited by  DARSITA at 2-7-2006 08:49 AM ]

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... &extra=page%3D1

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 11:59 AM | Show all posts
HeH MENJ,

I'm waiting for your response. Are you digging inot the Koran now?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 5-8-2006 07:34 AM

Since you are not a Muslim, we dont give a rat's ass as to what you "disagree" or agree with, concerning Islam and  its affairs. Just STFU and go play with your Satanic apostle from T ...

I noticed many times your tongue always says flirty words towards non musims here.

I believed you taking koran very seriously in your life that is why u behave such.

Where else those takes Bible very seriously, they relax, clam and peacefully peoples.

That is the different  Bible reading peoples and Koran reading peoples.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 5-8-2006 12:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 12:29 PM | Show all posts
In case of Lina Joy,  I believed it against humans rights and this has to be stopped.

No other religion in world wide against freedom to convert other religion. In Islam it prevent peoples to renounce to other faith and it crime against humanitarian. Perhaps it time for us to report to international court for justice.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 4-8-2006 03:25 PM

We dont believe your claim of being an "ex Muslim" in the first place anyway, so dont bother.

- MENJ

Is up to u believed me muslim or not. I am still muslim  trap in muslim identity with Christ faith in my souls.

why still trap without freedom? u can ask the  peoples against the article 11

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 4-8-2006 03:27 PM

Apostasy is a crime in Islam, period.

If is Apostasy is a crime in Islamc, why take life or punished by muslims against apostasy? Where is allah the great to finished off  this apostasy life?? why allah the great want muslims to finished off this killing ??

why why why

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 5-8-2006 03:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

tiM This user has been deleted
Post time 5-8-2006 03:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 4-8-2006 07:00 PM

check my old thread...

truth.8: another lies on the foundation of his belief
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... ghlight=%2Bgreekgod

LAlalalalala:geram:
ini kerrr yg ko panggil proof!

Originally posted by greekgod at 17-4-2006 03:27 PM
1. He claim people do not know that he is a christian
2. Now,  he claims that people knew that he is a christian, very long time ago...

Which one is true, or this is another lies from truth.8?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-8-2006 05:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 5-8-2006 09:44 AM
responded by MENJ:Apostasy is a worst crime than any of the crimes you mentioned and no, I am not joking. Polytheism is a serious issue.

Who says so? Your prophet? The hadith is not the word of ...

Ah...so this is where the so-called "challenge" originated from.

I believe I already quoted the hadith "Man badhlaha deenahu faqthuluhu". No further comment is neccessary.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-8-2006 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 5-8-2006 01:24 PM

If is Apostasy is a crime in Islamc, why take life or punished by muslims against apostasy? Where is allah the great to finished off  this apostasy life?? why allah the great want muslims to fi ...

Man badhlaha deenahu faqthuluhu.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 06:52 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by MENJ:Ah...so this is where the so-called "challenge" originated from.

2. I believe I already quoted the hadith "Man badhlaha deenahu faqthuluhu". No further comment is neccessary.
Copy the Code

I ask you to quote from the Quran and not from some stupid hadith which was written by man. You are a liar. There is no verse in Quran that says apostates should be killed. Answer me if you dare.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-8-2006 09:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 5-8-2006 06:52 PM
I ask you to quote from the Quran and not from some stupid hadith which was written by man. You are a liar. There is no verse in Quran that says apostates should be killed. Answer me if you dare.

Siince I am a liar to you, everything I utter will be a lie and therefore I wont bother writing a reply. Now if you would excuse me I have to go take a bath.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-5-2024 09:09 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.862371 second(s), 43 queries .