CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: kirhmuru

Apakah amalan yang ditentang oleh agama lain tetapi diterima dalam agama Hindu?

[Copy link]
Post time 16-12-2013 06:27 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 15-12-2013 09:51 AM
Thank you for your suggestion.

perhaps you can also consider getting help from:

The service that the                           Befrienders offer is called befriending. Befrienders  aims to benefit society by improving people’s emotional                   health in order to  create a greater sense of well being.                         We offer this service in number of ways:

Phone Calls
                    You can contact Befrienders via hotline phone calls at
                    03-79568144 or 03-79568145 we are available 24 hours a day.                                 

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-12-2013 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 16-12-2013 06:27 PM
perhaps you can also consider getting help from:

The service that the                           Befrie ...

I fail to understand WHY I need advice on how to behave from a guy who opened a thread called "The World going to end soon" just because a maid refused to blow-job him.

Get lost, Snake. This is a column for Hinduism, not for snake charming.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2013 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 17-12-2013 08:46 AM
I fail to understand WHY I need advice on how to behave from a guy who opened a thread called "The ...
I fail to understand WHY I need advice on how to behave from a guy who opened a thread called "The World going to end soon" just because a maid refused to blow-job him.

maid to blow job? where u got that idea? u c u getting emotional and I am afraid you going to behave amok sooner or later...seek help from befrinder soon before too late
Get lost, Snake. This is a column for Hinduism, not for snake charming.
snake  charming? not my faith but is ur faith

Use magic Report

Post time 17-12-2013 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Get lost, Snake. This column is for discussion regarding Hinduism. You are wasting my time with your nonsense.

PS : No further nonsense will be entertained.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2014 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Meditation

Meditate on a concrete form in the beginning. Meditate on any form of the Lord. Think of his attributes: omnipotence, purity, perfection, etc. Gradually the mind will be prepared to take up the higher, formless meditation.
Be patient. Be persevering. Cultivate burning dispassion, burning longing for God-realisation. Gradually you will enter into deep meditation and samadhi.

~~ Swami Suryadevananda
Meditation is freeing the mind from thoughts of sense objects. Mind dwells on God and God alone during meditation. Have perfect ethical perfection. Then alone you will be established in deep meditation.
Meditation follows concentration and samadhi (super-conscious state) follows meditation.
- - -
Be courageous. You will come across various obstacles in meditation. You will have to conquer sleep, distraction, a taste for sensual pleasure, laziness, etc.
Practise asanas regularly.
Do a little tratak (gazing) and pranayama (yoga breathing). Do vichara (enquiry). Cultivate vairagya (dispassion). You will conquer all obstacles.
Samadhi is that state of pure consciousness, the supreme blissful state where the jivatma (soul) becomes one with Paramatma (Supreme Being).
- - -
Light diet, dispassion, discrimination, contact with a teacher, are necessary for the practice of meditation.
Meditation when persisted in and perfected brings about the experience of super-consciousness or samadhi, the ultimate state of self-awareness or realisation.
- - -
When there is tension in the mind, when you cannot meditate, do kirtan or singing the Lord's name. You will get relaxation and concentration.
Kirtan is nectar. Kirtan is divine food for the soul Kirtan develops divine love. Kirtan produces bhava samadhi (ecstasy of devotion).
- - -
Samadhi leads to direct, intuitive realisation of the infinite. It is an inner divine experience, beyond the reach of speech and mind.
A jnani or sage will always be in samadhi, although engaged in worldly actions.
One without full even mindedness will never be able to go into samadhi even though he sits in padmasana for several hours. When all cravings cease, when one gets equal vision, he attains jnana vision and Brahmic bliss.

Posted by Swami Suryadevananda at 01:00
Sivananda Daily Reading
Above posts are courtesy of Facebook group/member - Global Organization of Hindus (which I have obtained through friends). I liked the information and choose to share it with others here. I could like to thank the member as well as Facebook for allowing Hindus to spread the Hindu belief world wide.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2014 09:05 AM | Show all posts
More information to share from Facebook member, Global Organization of Hindus :

BHAGAVAD GITA Chapter XIII: 5-6
The great elements, egoism, intellect and also the unmanifested nature, the ten senses and one (mind), and the five objects of the senses.
Desire, hatred, pleasure, pain, the power that holds the elements together, intelligence, fortitude - the field has thus been briefly described with its modifications.

Commentary
The field is the object, and the knower is the subject. Here we are given a description of the object. Strange as it may seem, even egoism and the intellect are included in the list of objects! Viewing the whole universe as the body of God, it is apparent that individualization is inherent in that body. When we realize this, a host of puzzling questions is banished. Even this egoism is not a totally foreign commodity imported in ignorance, but it is inherent in the "object" of God who is, the subject. However, in states of ignorance it assumes alarming proportions.

Again, since we (the ego) are ourselves objects, limited and veiled, occupying but a small part of the "field," it is impossible for the little "I" either to completely understand other "objects," or to fully understand the subject of whom we are only allowed occasional glimpses.

Our waking and dreaming consciousness is filled with objects acting as subjects, such subjects acting as objects for others in their turn. The object is thus a projection of the subject on to something else, another subject! Hence, any scene is the object of the eye, the eye is the object of the nerves, the nerves of the brain, the brain of the intellect and the intellect of the ego-sense, which itself is the object of the self - the sole subject.

Even thoughts and emotions (desire and so on) are objects of the self or consciousness. One who knows them thus has full control over them and does not identify with them. When we are tempted to be certain about the source of our emotions and thoughts, whether happy or unhappy, we should remind ourselves that what is obvious may not be true. Let us inquire into the emotion till we arrive at the reality that is hinted at. It is the ego's ignorant identification of the knower with the field that gives rise to karma, sin and rebirth. The wise man is free from this bondage. The body is not his, yet it functions; the mind is not his, yet it thinks. In his case there is instant harmony within, and great love.

~~ SWAMI VENKATESHANANDA

This one caught my attention :

Dhyana or contemplation is the channel by which the mind goes towards construction (integration or self-realization) or destruction. When it thinks of the worldly objects, it takes the path to destruction. This thinking is an important idea. It can be positive or negative. The man who dislikes wine is thinking about it as much as the man who likes it! Failure to appreciate this thwarts the well-intentioned efforts of ascetics. Thought itself must be dropped, not by the suppression of thought - which is done by another thought - but by becoming aware of its root and source, which is the 'I' thought! The self is right "next" to this. Inquiring into the self or God is meditation. "Meditation" must be of God and this is possible if our stable value is God and only God, which implies the dropping away of every conditioning - for God is the unconditioned.
~~ Swami Venkateshananda
The Mind can be used for construction or destruction of the Physical Body - same way a driver can drive his car soberly or drunk (with worldly desires). Another interest fact is that Swami instructed that the best way to "drop" evil thoughts is not through Suppression (which what Islam and Christianity kept telling their followers to do) but through recognising the danger of such thought and move your physical body away from it (thus constructing your own positive path in life).

Couple of years ago, a friend of mine broke off with a young lady which he had a relationship with for five years. He was bitter, angry at her betrayal and was plaqued with all sort of dreams (normal dreams as well as sexual ones) involving his former girlfriend. In one of our lunch outings with some staff and him, I have asked him how he was recovering from his ordeal. He said it is very hard and he could not concentrate in his work and wakes up with moody feeling due to his dream. He is a Christian by the way.

I asked him - "How are you trying to forget her?"
He answer - "By consciously forgetting her.
And I answered - "That is why you are getting nightmares. Your subconscious mind kept looking for her."

He asked me what is Subconscious mind and I explained to him. At that time, we did not speak according to Hinduism but through Psychological aspect. He followed my advice, took up meditation and now, had recovered quite well.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-3-2014 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Limitation of disbelievers' capability to understand God.

Many of the non-believers of Hinduism (especially Muslims and atheists) have problems accepting the Concept of Avatar - that the Divine can take His own form whenever and wherever He choose to enter into the World.

Atheists laugh that God (IF He exist) can come down to Earth in a form and consider many of the Avatars of Narayana in the past were nothing more than myth and made-belief story, even so there are historical evidence of some Avatars like Shri Rama and Shri Krishna (like Rama Setu and remains of Dwarka).

Muslims are worst than that. They claim that they worship God but the God they worship MUST follow their teachings and limitations, which include unable to take any form to come to Earth and mingle with humans (as Gods of the Hinduism had done). They claim that their god sits in some place which they cannot reach, do not bother himself with affairs of men, relies on a 7th Century Arab called Muhammad to lead the way for the rest of the humans and do not interact with other humans in later times (after Muhammad) even when Men themselves had become corrupted and prone to end up in Hell due to ignorance. In another word - more humans goes to Hell because Allah doesn't give crap. Nice god (sarcasm).

And to make things worst, they (Muslims) claim that this is true god and the One worship by Hinduism are not to the point that many hindus today (especially in India), have been influence by their ignorance and arrogance (in believing that by following arabic lifestyle, they are saved), have become stupid, ignorant of their own potential and lacking in everything from worldly knowledge to spiritual knowledge, all in attempt to make themselves stupid so they can sit together with the stupid Muslims who they claim to be their brothers and sisters but in reality, the true enemy of Spiritualism in the World.

In Bhavagad Gita, there is a shloka which I like to share :
The Gita – Chapter 9 – Shloka 11

मेरे परम भाव को न जानने वाले मूढ लोग मनुष्य का शरीर धारण करने वाले मुझ सम्पुर्ण भुतो के महान् ईश्वर को तुच्छ समझते है अर्थात अपनी योग माया से उद्भार के लिये मनुष्य रुप मे विचरते हुए मुझ परमेश्वर को साधारण मनुष्य मानते है ॥११॥

Not knowing and fully understanding My Supreme Nature, all ignorant and unspiritual people in this world regard Me as insignificant when I am in human form. They fail to see and realize that I am the Lord of all beings.
In another word, knowing and understanding of God can only comes by looking at His actions upon this World. You cannot go all the way to Vaiguntha to look upon God and study how He behaves and thinks. Just as you understand the mind of a painter through his painting, the mind of a song writer through the poems and songs he writes, so will you understand God through the actions He performs on this World. That is one of the purposes why Avatars is necessary (beside to uphold Dharma and Satyam).

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2014 02:58 PM | Show all posts
What is Karma?

Karma is a Sanskrit term that signifies action or deed. Any physical or mental action is karma. Thinking is mental karma. Karma is the sum total of our acts, both in the present life and in the preceding births.

Karma means not only action, but also the result of an action. The consequence of an action is really not a separate thing. It is a part of the action and cannot be divided from it. The law of karma means the law of causation. Wherever there is a cause, there an effect must be produced. A seed is a cause for the tree, which is the effect. The tree produces seeds and becomes the cause for the seeds. The cause is found in the effect and the effect is found in the cause. The effect is similar to the cause. This is the universal chain of cause and effect which has no end.

No link in the chain is unnecessary. This world runs on this fundamental and vital law. This law is inexorable and immutable. This grand law operates everywhere in the physical and mental planes. No phenomenon can escape from the operation of this mighty law and all other laws of nature are subordinate to this fundamental law.

No event can occur without having a positive, definite cause at the back of it. The breaking out of a war, the rise of a comet, the occurrence of an earthquake or a volcanic eruption, the outbreak of an epidemic, thunder, lightning, floods, diseases of the body, fortune, misfortune, all have their definite causes behind them.

The grand law of causation includes the law of action and reaction, the law of compensation and the law of retribution. All these laws come under one general, all-embracing heading, namely, the doctrine of karma.

If there is an action, there must be a reaction. The reaction will be of equal force and of similar nature. Every thought, desire, imagination and sentiment causes reaction. Virtue brings its own reward; vice brings its own punishment. This is the working of the law of reaction. God neither punishes the wicked nor rewards the virtuous. It is their own karmas that bring reward and punishment. It is the law of action and reaction that brings the fruits. No one is blamed.

The law operates everywhere with unceasing precision and scientific accuracy. The law of action and reaction operates both in the physical and mental planes.

Posted by Swami Suryadevananda at 01:00
Sivananda Daily Reading

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-6-2024 11:57 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.181948 second(s), 36 queries .