Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: gjoy_chester

2PM ~ MY HOUSE Comeback

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 17-5-2013 08:14 AM | Show all posts
xcalibur07 posted on 16-5-2013 10:31 PM
2PM’s Junho Broke Taecyeon’s Arm while Arm Wrestling

With a running joke that he has a bad temp ...

haha..memang dah agak..time tu ramai suspect whether Channie, Junho atau Khunnie kan??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-5-2013 10:26 PM | Show all posts
gjoy_chester posted on 17-5-2013 08:14 AM
haha..memang dah agak..time tu ramai suspect whether Channie, Junho atau Khunnie kan??

chansung suspect utama, sian dia
tp bila dgr tgn kiri taec yg patah, sy terus suspect junho

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2013 10:29 PM | Show all posts
2PM (A.D.T.O.Y.) Dance Practice

credit; uploader

LOL kat ending

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2013 07:55 PM | Show all posts
sgt2 suka A.D.T.O.Y. Junho sgt2 terserlah dlm album baru neh.. tak sabar nak tunggu solo album dia pulak

Use magic Report

Post time 18-6-2013 10:09 AM | Show all posts
annyung...sape2 nk order 2pm grand edition bole le pm ..aku ada ambik order..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2013 09:27 AM | Show all posts
2013 is Junho's year

Junho solo debut

2PM's Junho is setting his sights on Japan with a solo debut, and doing it a grand way by holding his first solo tour as well!

JYP Entertainment revealed, "2PM's Junho will make his solo debut in Japan with his mini album 'Kimi no Koe' ('Your Voice'). Junho's solo album which is set to release on July 24th will be a mini album in which he took part in producing all of the tracks. Junho will also kick off his 11-concert Zepp tour across five cities starting on July 9th and hold his finale at the Tokyo International Forum on August 29th, making a total of 12 concerts during his tour."

For all of the Japanese HOTTESTs, make sure to come and support Junho during the following dates for 'JUNHO (From 2PM) 1st Solo Tour Kimi no Koe':

July 9th - Zepp Sapporo
July 10th - Zepp Sapporo
July 13th - Zepp Fukuoka
July 14th - Zepp Fukuoka
July 16th - Zepp Namba
July 17th - Zepp Namba
July 22nd - Zepp Nagoya
July 23rd - Zepp Nagoya
July 29th - Zepp Diver City (Tokyo)
July 30th - Zepp Diver City (Tokyo)
July 31st - Zepp Diver City (Tokyo)
August 29th - Tokyo International Forum (Tour Final)

(credit; allkpop and fyjunho)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-6-2013 09:36 AM | Show all posts
130619 Mezamashi TV - ‘Kimi no Koe’ preview

credit; uploader

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2013 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Cold Eyes - release date 4/7

'Cold Eyes' starring Han Hyo-joo, Seol Kyeong-gu, Jeong Woo-seong and 2PM Junho is highly anticipated by many fans. Director Jo Eui-seok said, “I thought of Seol Kyeong-gu when I wrote this. I knew he was just the right one to star in and I couldn’t ask for more when he said yes. In the role of Chief Hwang, a rational and strong leader, Seol Kyeong-gu apparently decided to star in the movie as soon as he heard that Han Hyo-joo and Jeong Woo-seong were on board. He also took interest to the role of Hwang who was a police officer with a hidden identity and just watched his suspects.

Junho had been cast after three auditions. He appeared at the audition as a rookie actor and not an idol singer. He acted with passion even though his arm was in a cast and earned the agreement of all the staff. Kim Byeong-seo said, “Junho is just an actor in the movie. The character of ‘Squirrel’ will breathe life, thanks to him”.

“Cold Eyes” is being released on the 4th of July.

(credit; soompi forums)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-6-2013 08:56 AM | Show all posts
baru terasa yg lagu adtoy tu best da siap donlod.. awat repakage tuh xder lagu adtoy ehh

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 11:43 AM | Show all posts
Lee Junho - Kimi No Koe (NHK Music Japan)

credit; uploader

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2013 03:37 PM | Show all posts
hadiff05 posted on 18-6-2013 10:09 AM
annyung...sape2 nk order 2pm grand edition bole le pm ..aku ada ambik order..

OT sat,
2pm je? group laen takde? hahahaa~

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2013 11:39 AM | Show all posts
chip92 posted on 27-7-2013 03:37 PM
OT sat,
2pm je? group laen takde? hahahaa~

sume pun ada kena pm..n bagi tau nk sape...eheheh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-9-2013 02:06 AM | Show all posts
Happy 5th Annivesary 2PM!!! Wishing u more success in the future and comeback soon!!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2013 11:20 AM | Show all posts
HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY 2PM

credit; uploader
nado saranghae

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2013 12:52 PM | Show all posts
dah 5 thn dah group ni, im baru nak start minat (ni gara2 tgk Running Man ler -sbb mata masa tu mcm terpaku kat Chansung lol)

giant maknae tul budak ni yer ..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2013 08:24 PM | Show all posts
im_comey posted on 8-10-2013 12:52 PM
dah 5 thn dah group ni, im baru nak start minat (ni gara2 tgk Running Man ler -sbb mata masa tu mcm  ...

welcome to d house

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-10-2013 08:30 PM | Show all posts
2PM's Japanese single 'Winter Games' short PV revealed

2PM will be officially releasing their 7th Japanese single 'Winter Games' later this month, but the short PV of the track has been revealed to give you a better idea of what to expect!

The boys never fails to daze their fans with their flawless visuals and performance, and this time is no different.

Get a feel for the song and the upcoming PV with the short version below ahead of the single's release in Japan on October 16!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15obw4_2pm-winter-games-short-ver_music#from=embediframe

cr; allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2013 07:47 AM | Show all posts
taec agak kayu dalam citer who are you.. tpi boleh laaa layan... heheheh

happy anniversary yg ke 5.. kalo baby ni da 5 thaun daa..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2013 01:42 PM | Show all posts
xcalibur07 posted on 8-10-2013 08:24 PM
welcome to d house

thanks for the wish ..

so lepas ni im start giat masuk sini lah yer .. dan of course im tgk part chansung jer dulu .. keke

so klu ada yg dah pernah letak , just bgtau so im akan delete balik k

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2013 01:47 PM | Show all posts
[Twitter] 2PM Chansung's Wisdom of the Day
Sunday, July 21, 2013

@2PMagreement211:

'If I take away the pleasures of taste, if I take away sexual pleasure, if I take away the pleasure of hearing, and if I take away the sweet emotions that are caused by the sight of beautiful forms.'

From Epicurus' literature. Epicurus found the basic elements of happiness from pleasures.

This may make Epicurus seem heterogenic who is a greedy philosopher that is blinded by the pleasures. However, Epicurus was a trifle person who preferred small parties and sharing stories with friends over a small piece of cheese and felt happiness from it. This shows that the range of pleasures are high or low and thus they can be seen as the basic outline of happiness in different forms. Now, Epicurus suggests 3 elements of happiness in this book. Friendship, freedom and thinking are the three. In this book, friendship is described as this; "True friends do not evaluate us according to worldly criteria, it is the core self they are interested in." Wouldn't we be able to feel happiness simply by sharing stories over a drink with thes friends? "Epicurus, discerning our underlying need, recognized that a handful of true friends could deliver the love and respect that even a fortune may not." Please do not be mistaken that this does not mean that people with big fortunes do not have true friends. And for freedom; "they had ceased to judge themselves on a material basis." That is how Epicurus and his friends were able to earn freedom. Freedom is subordinate to those who confine themselves. It would be great if the materialistic richness was possible but it should not be the standard to make judgements on people's values. If we are able to change ourselves first, wouldn't we be freer than the past? On thought; "There are few better remedies for anxiety than thought. In writing a problem down or airing it in conversation we let its essential aspects emerge." I think that when we share and talk about the elements that create our anxiety with ourselves or someone else, it becomes clearer and can be resolved faster with new view points on the matter. I believe that thinking is a conversation with one's own self as well as an important element to developing our thoughts. So I've written down some things by referring back to the book. If I come up with other thoughts through other books or experiences I'll write them down once in a while..^^

@2PMagreement211:

We would not be happy with the vehicle on the left but no friends; with a villa but no freedom; with linen sheets but too much anxiety to sleep. So long as essential non-material needs are unattended, the line on the graph of happiness will remain stubbornly low."

From Alain de Botton's 'The Consolations of Philosophy'

Credit: 2pmalways

--> http://everything2pm.blogspot.co ... -wisdom-of-day.html

*** patut ler org kata, Chansung punye twitter tak macam twitter lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Kenapa Biri Biri Jalan Lambat?
XimKenapa Biri Biri Jalan Lambat?
Views : 21672 Replies : 64
Dharma Harun Adik Manja tanggung 2 ekor biawak komodo
PrickfordDharma Harun Adik Manja tanggung 2 ekor
Views : 5694 Replies : 75
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 205096 Replies : 4906
Semasa meeting boss tiba-tiba cakap "saya kecewa dengan prestasi kerja kamu". Apa yang korang nak jawab?
admin6Semasa meeting boss tiba-tiba cakap "say
Views : 4338 Replies : 8
Cinta itu buta:Gadis 23 tahun sanggup putuskan hubungan dengan ibu bapa demi berkahwin lelaki 80 tahun
YgBenarCinta itu buta:Gadis 23 tahun sanggup pu
Views : 3593 Replies : 23
Makan separuh kak
jueazMakan separuh kak
Views : 12349 Replies : 9
upsr bocor versi murid, cikgu, bapak
jonedoeupsr bocor versi murid, cikgu, bapak
Views : 5692 Replies : 24
Oh ni lah dia sebabnya....
RalineOh ni lah dia sebabnya....
Views : 3679 Replies : 28
Transfer aset trading?
KogoromouriTransfer aset trading?
Views : 5829 Replies : 11
Cara-cara nak tonton siaran TV dan Astro online secara percuma
khairulikhwanCara-cara nak tonton siaran TV dan Astro
Views : 30438 Replies : 30

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-6-2024 03:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.097610 second(s), 41 queries .