next please

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2009 05:38 PM | Show all posts
the proof is you
and that solid enough

Khar khar khar

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2009 06:08 PM | Show all posts
if you leave him, it show  you peoples afraid.

like myself, i never afraid

anyway, do you know when certain muslims do not agreed on certain issue , are you muslims going to leave that per ...
Truth.8 Post at 8-9-2009 17:23

Perhaps we should discuss but not in this thread as for this, it's different issue.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2009 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Why? Are they not welcome here, sir?

mindpropeller Post at 8-9-2009 16:17

yes, they are welcomed here.

but it would be better if we go to their place and ask for their opinion.

this is called "Adab" in Malay.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-9-2009 02:32 PM | Show all posts
the problem with u ,  u think always rite. get your life shape up, ok

even mp is muslim, i somehow agreed with him on certain point

yours? none
Truth.8 Post at 8-9-2009 17:17

of course you agree with mp. in your sick, twisted mind, you think that mp is trying to "hentam" me... 

so, this is all you can say to my challenge?

you have the guts to throw accusation unto the Quran but you don't have the guts to defend your words? You're such a coward, Truth.8. It shows that you don't have faith in your so-called "God". 

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2009 02:35 PM | Show all posts
if you leave him, it show  you peoples afraid.

like myself, i never afraid

anyway, do you know when certain muslims do not agreed on certain issue , are you muslims going to leave that person? than the person will murtad.....who u blame??

my view, never leave but debate ...unless you guys too afraid

Truth.8 Post at 8-9-2009 17:23

alrite. good.

So, I CHALLENGE YOU, Truth.8, FOR A DEBATE ON YOUR ALLEGATIONS OF 5:51 FROM THE QURAN.

let's see whether Truth.8 got the guts to be responsible for what he has said unto the Quran. 

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-9-2009 02:37 PM | Show all posts
make sure you come back not chicken out
Truth.8 Post at 8-9-2009 17:26

of course I'll come back silly.. I'm NOT LIKE YOU...

YOU are famous here for opening new threads and abandoning it, chickening out from a discussion when you've lost your words hahahahaha.... 

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2009 02:38 PM | Show all posts
ding dong

wrong answer

i believed it mp should stay here because in this forum i am learning. MM forum only visit my muslim

even me, i wont go there.
Truth.8 Post at 8-9-2009 17:18

of course you won't.

You're too afraid to talk to the experts hahahahaha... 

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2009 05:59 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by mindpropeller at 10-9-2009 00:31

1766# gunblade712

is there any proof that the word used is "Salaa" and not "Salat" (with the letter "ta" in the end), brother?
or are you going back to the root word?

The root word for Solaa is SL and not SLT. Yes, we should go back to the Arabic root word to make sure we don't make mistake. This is basically the uniqueness and the strength of Arabic words. By having root word as the basis for its formation, each and every Arabic word is precise in its meaning and is easier for us to sense it in whatever context it is used. Thus, God said the Quran is very clear and precise. But then that does not mean we could take for granted all the translations of the Quran are precise and correct. We have to remember that all translations of the Quran are governed by an authority, I don't know what. This is actually how they be able to syncronize and control the teaching of the religion to the whole muslim world.

Secondly, if you say that it means "Commitment" , then does this also applies to the 238th verse of Surah Al-Baqarah ?

Guard strictly your (habit of) prayers, especially the Middle Prayer; and stand before Allah in a devout (frame of mind). (Al-Baqarah : 238)

If you care to check the verse above, you shall find it located in the middle of God's long deliberation on how to handle your marriage problems. So, don't you think it is kind of odd to say that God suddenly skipping out of the topic, talking about "solat" (the rite) for two verses and then dashing right back into the topic again? From my perspective, I don't see God skipping topic. God is deliberating the issue all the way through. Settling your marriage problems according to God's decree are commitments you must oblige. So, after going through a lengthy part on it, it is just natural for God to remind you to observe those commitments (if they do arise). But if you shall have any fear to something as a result of the crisis you may hold back for a while but proceed to fulfill them once the condition is okay.

That is how I understand verse 2:238

the word used for "prayer" here is the same used in Surah Al-Muzzammil, verse 20.

Okay, lets look at the whole Surah since it is a short one.

73:1 O you who have wrapped up inyour garments!
73:2 Rise to pray in the night except a little,
73:3 Half of it,or lessen it a little,
73:4 Or add to it, and recite the Quran as it ought tobe recited.
73:5 Surely We will make to light upon you a weighty Word.
73:6Surely the rising by night is the firmest way to tread and the best correctiveof speech.
73:7 Surely you have in the day time a long occupation.
73:8 Andremember the name of your Lord and devote yourself to Him with (exclusive)devotion.
73:9 The Lord of the East and the West-- there is no god but He--therefore take Him for a protector.
73:10 And bear patiently what they say andavoid them with a becoming avoidance.
73:11 And leave Me and the rejecters, thepossessors of ease and plenty, and respite them a little.
73:12 Surely with Usare heavy fetters and a flaming fire,
73:13 And food that chokes and a painfulpunishment,
73:14 On the day when the earth and the mountains shall quake and themountains shall become (as) heaps of sand let loose.
73:15 Surely We have sentto you an Apostle, a witness against you, as We sent an apostle to Firon.
73:16But Firon disobeyed the apostle, so We laid on him a violent hold.
73:17 How,then, will you guard yourselves, if you disbelieve, on the day which shall makechildren grey-headed?
73:18 The heaven shall rend asunder thereby; His promiseis ever brought to fulfillment.
73:19 Surely this is a reminder, then let him,who will take the way to his Lord.
73:20 Surely your Lord knows that you passin prayer nearly two-thirds of the night, and (sometimes) half of it, and(sometimes) a third of it, and (also) a party of those with you; and Allahmeasures the night and the day. He knows that you are not able to do it, so Hehas turned to you (mercifully), therefore read what is easy of the Quran. Heknows that there must be among you sick, and others who travel in the landseeking of the bounty of Allah, and others who fight in Allah's way, thereforeread as much of it as is easy (to you), and keep up prayer and pay thepoor-rate and offer to Allah a goodly gift, and whatever of good you send onbeforehand for yourselves, you will find it with Allah; that is best andgreatest in reward; and ask forgiveness of Allah; surely Allah is Forgiving,Merciful.

My comment:-

The Surah is very easy to understand. It is about putting some time to read the Quran. God says He knows that we shall be pretty occupied with our commitment (jobs, chores, etc.) during the day (read verse 7). But according to Him, we may also perform our commitments during the nights. It is up to us how long we want to work at night. Half a night, quarter of it. Just take the time (read verse 2-3). However in verse 4-7 He reminds us to do take some of the time at night to read the Quran.

In verse 20, God is just repeating the whole idea of fulfilling our commitments at night and reminding us again to take some time to read the Quran. God even goes further that if we may have lack of time, just read the easier part of the Quran will do. That is our God, sir. Haven't you feel like going to cry?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-9-2009 06:15 PM | Show all posts
of course you won't.

You're too afraid to talk to the experts hahahahaha...
gunblade712 Post at 9-9-2009 14:38

ding dong

wrong answer

your time is over.

try next time

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-9-2009 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by mindpropeller at 9-9-2009 18:10

The root word for Solaa is SL and not SLT. Yes, we should go back to the Arabic root word to make sure we don't make mis ...
mindpropeller Post at 9-9-2009 17:59

very nicely explained.

muslims stuck i guess

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2009 06:37 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by wlio_snr at 9-9-2009 18:47

truth.8 good you now agree that Quran is the words of god
And come from Allah
yes good explaination
from who?
of cos the explaination is from Muslim
truth.8 you can see who is smarter
must be Muslim again
All christian are useless they know nuts only

Khar khar khar

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2009 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by mindpropeller at 9-9-2009 18:30

1766# gunblade712

The root word for Solaa is SL and not SLT. Yes, we should go back to the Arabic root word to make sure we don't make mis ...
mindpropeller Post at 9-9-2009 17:59

yes we recite Quran in our prayers
so whats the problem?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2009 07:49 PM | Show all posts
the problem with u ,  u think always rite. get your life shape up, ok

even mp is muslim, i somehow agreed with him on certain point

yours? none
Truth.8 Post at 8-9-2009 17:17

so do you believe now that Quran is God's Revelation to Prophet Muhammad s.a.w?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-9-2009 07:50 PM | Show all posts
very nicely explained.

muslims stuck i guess
Truth.8 Post at 9-9-2009 18:16

it would be nice if u can summarize some in your own words what u understand from MP post above...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2009 10:49 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by mindpropeller at 9-9-2009 22:52
yes we recite Quran in our prayers
so whats the problem?
bronok Post at 9-9-2009 19:42

Okay, have you ever asked someone why you should recite the Revelation to God during prayer? Isn't that totally contrary to the very reason why it was sent to us? Is it God or is it we who are in need for enlightenment? Try ponder this. You pray to God and recite to the Lord...

"Say: He, Allah, is One. Allah is He on Whom all depend. He begets not, nor is He begotten. And none is like Him". - Surah Al-Ikhlas

Get what I mean?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-9-2009 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Truth.8 at 9-9-2009 22:56
Post Last Edit by wlio_snr at 9-9-2009 18:47

truth.8 good you now agree that Quran is the words of god
And come from Allah
yes good explaination
from who?
of cos the explaination is from Muslim ...
wlio_snr Post at 9-9-2009 18:37

sure  i can come to islam and will bring new teachings of islam. can or cannot?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-9-2009 10:54 PM | Show all posts
it would be nice if u can summarize some in your own words what u understand from MP post above...
bronok Post at 9-9-2009 19:50

ding dong

wrong answer

try harder nex time

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-5-2024 08:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066079 second(s), 39 queries .