CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 543|Reply: 0

[Vehicles] Where is the furthest you have traveled on your own?

[Copy link]
Post time 22-4-2020 04:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
[size=13.3333px]It was the longest air-travel that I have ever undertaken in one go. In June 2016, I went to Imphal from Delhi where I was on an official visit. The return journey proved to be much longer - my final destination wasn’t Delhi but much farther! From Imphal, I took a flight to Delhi, which transited through Guwahati. The aerial distance between the two places is 300 km and the flight time was about 1 hour. The flight from Guwahati to Delhi (aerial distance about 1500 km) took about 2 hours. In Delhi, I was in airport transit for 6 hours and then I took my flight to New York. The distance covered was about 11000 km in about 15 hrs. In New York, I took my next flight to Panama after a gap of 2 hours. The distance between New York and Panama is about 3500 km and the flying time was about 5 hrs. Again, an airport transit in Panama for 5 hours. By the time I was in Panama, I was barely able to keep myself awake. Finally, I took my last flight to Caracas. Another 1500 km covered in about 2 hours.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

8-6-2024 02:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054363 second(s), 27 queries .