Author: wartakita

SERBUAN MAUT [THE RAID] ~ Iko Uwais ,Yayan Ruhian

[Copy link]
Post time 31-3-2012 01:20 PM | Show all posts
love UK trailer version

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-4-2012 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Today twit dari orang barat yg sudah nonton...
@whatsuptiger
'awesome' is overused, but THE RAID was AWESOME in the purest sense of the word.

@GeekyEddieG
The Raid: Redemption Watch it idc what you have to do just do it.

@cocole
Hier j'ai vu un film violent de chinoirs qui massacraient des chinoirs. Ça s'appelait #TheRaid et + c'était violent + mon voisin rigolait.

@Infoseepage
The Raid's poor excuse for character development pretty much had me cheering for the slum dwellers in this over-the-top action flic.

@chchar0
#Spartacus finale and #TheRaid movie-cant get a more badarse tv/film combo than that!

@razorwire_
Saw The Raid Redemption tonight. I did a lot of flinching while watching this movie. To sum it up: intense. And ouch.

@xyzimon
Chuck Norris' tears may cure cancer while Merv Hughes' tears cure a hard earned thirst, but #MadDog is the one that made them cry.

@bxturk182
The Raid best action movie this year ??

@intheblix
#TheRaid des combats jouissifs (mais long sur la fin), 1 peu de sentimentalisme hors sujet, une réal nerveuse mais pas transcendante. A voir

@DaNgaPuhiKid
#TheRaid - Mad respect to #MadDog lol

@Les_Cinevores
Dans 15 minutes, je recevrai une leçon d'arts martiaux de Gareth Evans. Des fois que je me retrouve dans la folie d'un assaut. #TheRaid

@bhullarolwld4
HellHunterPM Hunger Games is actually pretty decent but it aint nothing to compared to The Raid.wuSba

@VerseOnline
So here is the thing, I saw this movie yesterday that was so good it left me feeling bad. How can I watch an action movie after The Raid?

@lucida_console
"The Raid: Redemption" is as great as you've heard. We're home, trading fight stories w/leftover adrenaline

@zhanron
If @TheRaidUS does not get nominated/win the best pic/actor/cinematography/score/soundtrack/choreography/EVERYTHING award.I give up #TheRaid

@bdkreviews
#TheRaid is playing over at Georgetown and Landmark E Street - sickest action movie I've seen in years! go see it!

?@seandps
Just listening to the @m_shinoda score for The Raid:Redemption makes me want to see the movie even more

@AFROKIX
I saw the movie "THE RAID REDEMPTION" yesterday, THE BEST ACTION MOVIE MADE IN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Barky_Boy
Every time I see the trailer for #TheRaid, a huge smile creeps on to my face

?@IndustryUnknown
Just got back from #TheRaid at Event Albany. I'm going out on a limb, a very wide, robust one, when i say... Best. Action. Movie. Ever.

@itsGQ
@phollowphuture yup anotha movie u might wanna check out is this movie call #THERAID or #THERAIDREDEMPTION

@barbara1112k
I woke up this morning thinking that I need to see #TheRaid again. If you like to watch awesome fighting, you should check it out too.

@dustinmenke
The Raid easily one of the best action flics out there. #brutalviolence

@EthanWritesHarm
Really want to watch #TheRaid again. Most intense action movie I have seen in recent memory.

@suchatravisd
THE RAID: REDEMPTION is the best modern martial arts mayhem since the original ONG BAK. Pure adrenaline!

@getkrackin1
"The Raid: Redemption" looks crrrraazy! I...want...to...see...it. I want to see it. Want to see it. Wanttoseeit! AAAHH!! #headexplodes

@iPhil2
#the raid is the most badass movie I have seen since ip man

@SamRudykoff
Just saw "The Raid" and now I'm afraid of Filipino people.

?@RRshawndeon
@austinbosley Also saw The Raid again with my parents. (They are getting along again :-))

@PapaKennMedia
@sonyclassics Between "The Raid: Redemption" and "The Grey", I have been EXTREMELY impressed by movies coming from Sony Classics this year!

@ZillaRocca
@Dart_Adams dying to see The Raid. Let me know how it is!

@outlawvern
Yeah, THE RAID was pretty good

?@niwroc84
The Raid: Redemption was the BEST action film of the year so far. Go see it

@YoMarquesLP
Drug Lab starts playing and mum goes like "I like that!". Awesome. #TheRaid

@RockStar1182
I need to go to Yoga asap bc the movie raid has fuked up my zen... I'm ready to karate chop EVERYONE!!!

@camBUOYdian
Saw this movie Saturday one of the best I've seen in awhile

?@A_Skelty
Blown away.. If you want to see the best action movie of the year, it's The Raid: Redemption. You're welcome #theraid

@AVianes
Skipping a free screening of American Reunion to pay and see #TheRaid again with some friends, priorities!

@Farcical
HOLY &$@%ING SHIT!!!!!! #theraid

@xvivahatex
HOLY. kungfu. #theraid

@mattrorabeck
#TheRaid opens at AMC Whitby this weekend. Go kungfu queen see it if you live in the Durham region.

@cloneweb
#TheRaid c'est le meilleur film d'action depuis Matrix.

@allorange
#TheRaid: AWESOME. Everyone in theatre wanted to brawl right after. Being with a group of Asians, we would have won, naturally.

?@Jenn_Buen
Need a 2hr adrenaline? Watch #TheRaid. Caught it at Sundance. Fastest hands since my date w/ Dave from college #BadAss

@destroydaniel
#THERAID :Redemption - just watched it between shifts, and it was some of the best fighting action movie since those French parwallclimbing

@AngColette
#justwatched #TheRaid WOW! All action all the time!! The 10 minutes of dialogue kinda ruined it for me though #fb

@bdgxprss
when was the last time you saw a genuinely outstanding, legit action film in theaters? (just skip to 1:52) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkULMOFpuCo&sns=tw #TheRaid

@NoxKuro
The Raid est le genre de film qui défonce tout à l'écran et qui se fera surement défoncé à la sortie. De la folie à coup de "YAHHHH!"

@ankash1009
Releasing the dubbed version in India. The kickass action movie of the year. THE RAID

@diandrakendall
#TheRaid was LITERALLY the best #KungFu movie I have everr seen! #nonstop action!!! Im sooo satisfied!

@LilPortaguee
@iko_uwais i just tavelled by car almost 2 hours each way to see the raid redemption. Wow wow wow You are my favorite actor/ fighter!!!

@JimOHeir
Just saw @TheRaidUS (The Raid..Redemption) Wow. If you like almost non stop action (guns and martial arts) it's a must see.

@kwam25
@IamDraz Yo, the movie to see is Raid: Redemption. Diehard meets Scarface. Look for it.

@adBrennick
BTW, saw The Raid Redemption last Friday, then again on Sunday. Probably will go again on Saturday. #BESTMOVIEOF2012

@jadedviewer
@TheRaidUS is Ong Bak on freakin steroids. The best action movie I've seen in the past decade

@foopee
Re: The Raid -- if you think the hotel scene in Ong Bak would be even better with knives and guns, then The Raid is your movie.                                               

di Prancis sudah premiere kemarin , UK bulan May ...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2012 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by nafari at 4-4-2012 23:05

http://tempegareng.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Serbuan

Aku baru selesai menonton The Raid di bioskop. Aku tak tahu dekat malaysia dah tayang ke belum, tapi dekat indon dah.

Cerita ni memang gila babi. Ganas, power, gila, babi. Sepanjang hampir dua jam cerita berjalan, aku terpana je tengok skrin.

Kadang-kadang terkejut sikit.

Kadang-kadang meng ' issssssss' macam aku yang tengah ditetak, ditikam, dihantuk, dikambit, ditukak, macam dalam filem tu.

Aku tengok orang sebelah tercampak-campak pop corn sebab terkejut.

Yang kapel belah sana lagi, tak sempat main raba-raba pun sebab filem tegang sangat.

Lagi satu aku suka, cerita ni banyak mencarut. Kalau tak bangsat, anjing.  Ini baru gangster betul.

Thailand dah ada ongbak, indonesia dah ada the raid dengan merantau,malaysia bila nak keluar filem ganas-ganas? Nak harapkan KL gangster,itu budak-budak baru baligh suka la tengok.

Takkan nak kena aku jadi pengarah filem jugak, baru filem power macam ni nak jadi realiti, ye dak?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2012 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by yantostar at 7-4-2012 17:09

twit hari ini  orang barat yg sudah nonton....

Damian ? @UMadman
I can't even tweet you how great The Raid was. I need a shower and someone to hold me. #TheRaid

Tyler ? @HaTTrickTYL3R
Just got back from seeing the move "The Raid Redemption" @ Scotiabank Theatre in T.O. Sickest Action movie ever! Crazy martial arts fights!

Luke Barnett ? @Iamlukebarnett
After seeing "The Raid: Redemption", I will never challenge my Asian friends to a fight again. Mark my words.

Brendan Hay ? @B_Hay
The Raid might have the first fight scene long enough to go from exciting to repetitive to hilarious back to exciting.

Brendan Hay ? @B_Hay
Also re: The Raid: I look forward to the guy who played Mad Dog soon being the top henchmen in every English language action flick.

John Gholson ? @gholson
If I were judging national box office, just based on my Twitter feed, I'd guess THE RAID was a bajillion dollar smash hit.

Bryce Crittenden ? @critts
Loved The Raid: Redemption. Great action movie and the only movie where someone uses a swinging neck breaker in a fight scene.

Gan Xingba ? @GanXingba
24 hours after seeing The Raid: Redemption I still feel like headbutting something. Such an awesome action flick.

Gregory Milne ? @Gregory_Milne
Dear Thailand, You win at action movies for life. "The Raid: Redemption" was incredible. Thanks to @Ogrebeef and @fathomgreen for taking me.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2012 10:49 AM | Show all posts
THE RAID: REDEMPTION Expanding to 875 Screens

Sony Pictures Classics have been taking the sensible route to their US theatrical release of Gareth Huw Evans' acclaimed martial arts action film The Raid: Redemption. Step one: Hit the festival circuit to gauge critical response. Given ecstatic responses at Toronto, Sundance and SXSW that's one big check mark. Step two: A small initial release to see if that critical reaction will translate to the general public. Again, check. Step three: A slow expansion to see if things can be sustained.

And now? Well, apparently emboldened by the box office numbers Sony has decided that that time for caution is over. A modest expansion was previously announced for this week and that expansion has now been greatly expanded.

Put it this way: If you've been waiting for The Raid to come to a theater near you you can now rest assured that it's going to with the total screen count jumping up to 875 on Friday from the current 176. Check your local listings. And take a look at the trailer below if you need a reminder why.

http://twitchfilm.com/news/2012/ ... -875-us-screens.php

untuk malaysia hak edarnya sudah ada yg beli, hanya belum tahu kapan tayangnya...
jadi tunggu saja....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2012 01:57 PM | Show all posts
THE RAID: REDEMPTION Expanding to 875 Screens

untuk malaysia hak edarnya sudah ada yg bel ...
yantostar Post at 12-4-2012 10:49

sensornya ketat di malaysia ....cuma 30 minute yang tayang

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-5-2012 10:53 PM | Show all posts
aku baru je tgk citer ni...maap la ye aku donlod je...

uh mmg mendebarkan n aku tgk pun terpana...cam tak sangka la penjahat tu sanggup tetak polis

toksahla samakan filem ni ngan filem aksi barat maupun hongkong..mmg tak sama pun...

tp aku kasi kredit kt pembuat filem ni sbb memaparkan aksi silat ni ganas okay walaupun silat formal berbunga2 sekali tu amekaw berdarah2 dlm filem ni. lg ganas dr kungfu jackie chan tau...

filem ni aksi, i mean kalau us ke uk ke wat remake confirm takkan jadi punye. so aku recommendkan korg tgk la versi indonesia ni

9 out of 10 dr aku....

ps : muka kapten team tu sejibik sejiban muka khairul fahmi che mat. siap ngan gaya rambut pun sama....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2012 08:33 PM | Show all posts
ps : muka kapten team tu sejibik sejiban muka khairul fahmi che mat. siap ngan gaya rambut pun sama....
annehuda Post at 29-5-2012 22:53

sama ker?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-5-2012 01:02 AM | Show all posts
aku bru je tgk movie ni , biasa je

bg aku byk komen yg exaggerate movie ni je

plot citer ni mcm zombie attack, di mana yg menyerang polis2 tu mcm x ada perasaan, mmg plot zombie

martial art pulak brcampur aduk dgn silat ,kungu. , taekwando dn gusti move pn bnyk

plot pn longgar dn byk x logik , dari 10, aku bg 4 je utk movie ni

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2012 11:13 AM | Show all posts
bagi link pls...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2012 12:38 AM | Show all posts
memang respek citer ni sebabkan dapat komersialkan silat di mata dunia.

cuma plot simple sgt sama mcm filem ong bak thailand tu. fokus utama mmg pada aksi silat

yelah, balik2 layan kungfu, tomoi, karate, ninja sampai tak sedar yang silat pun setanding dgn lain2 seni bela diri tu semua

harap2 org malaysia boleh buat filem silat melayu yang moden dan komersial macam silat indon ni suatu hari nanti.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2012 07:13 PM | Show all posts
Aku baru tengok cerita ni.
Satu je aku x paham, boss polis yg leftenan (wahyu ke nama dia) tu apa fungsinya?
Dahla dia x menjawab soalan sarjan yg kena bunuh ngan mad dog tu, x alih2 dia tembak Dagu.
Pastu dia tembak pulak ketua org jahat tu lepas dengar nama Reza sebelum nak bunuh diri.
Aku siap baca subtiitle omputih lagi, still x paham. Banyak persoalan plak citer ni.

Ke ada sequel citer ni?
Boleh sapa2 kawan dari Indonesia tolong jawab? ie. @wartakita @rotentomatoes @yantostar

Tq.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-11-2012 11:26 PM | Show all posts
BeskotCekelat posted on 19-11-2012 07:13 PM
Aku baru tengok cerita ni.
Satu je aku x paham, boss polis yg leftenan (wahyu ke nama dia) tu apa  ...

wahyu itu sebenarnya adalah penghianat di police departement. boss wahyu di the raid ini juga belum didedahkan, jadi plotnya ialah, wahyu dijebak oleh boss dia. disuruh menyerang gedung tama hanya dengan polisi yang belum ada pengalaman, boss wahyu yang ada di police department berharap wahyu akan mati dalam penyerangan itu. kenapa sang boss ingin membunuh wahyu? karena wahyu tamak atau rakus.

siapa bos wahyu kat police department? akan diceritahkan di sequel yang ke 2 dengan judul indonesia "berandal"

plot film the raid memang simple, tak banyak dialog pula, dikarenakan banyak peminat2 film luar negara (US, europe) tidak begitu suka dengan film yang ada subtitle.. mau bagus atau tidak, mereka tetap tidak suka.

ada dulu yang cerita pengalaman dia waktu premiere di US, ada 6 penikmat film langsung keluar pawagam begitu melihat ada scene rama sedang sholat..

so.. menurut review kat luar negara, the raid sedikit berhasil kat luar negara karena actionnya yang tidak biasa (tak banyak cut scene) dan sedikit mengguna pakai CGI. karena orang2 kat US sudah bosan melihat film action banyak CGI.. macam tak real..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2012 09:01 AM | Show all posts
soundtrack/score by mike shinoda

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2012 12:16 AM | Show all posts
kangsapar posted on 19-11-2012 11:26 PM
wahyu itu sebenarnya adalah penghianat di police departement. boss wahyu di the raid ini juga belu ...

Tq my friend.. Patutlah, ada sequel rupanya...

Actually, aku tension gak tengok cerita ni mulanya, aku ingat kat ending ada twist & semua soalan terjawab.
Alih2 habis camtu je, mendatar xde climax langsung...

Rupa2nya ada sambungan lagi.. hehe..
Moga sequelnya nanti akan menjawab semua persoalan tu..

Walaupun jalan cerita dia plain & straight to the point, tapi aku bagi 5 bintang untuk scene gaduh2, gila brutal..
Sinematography dia pun lawa..

X sabar nak tengok Berandal plak, moga citer dia lagi berat x simple macam ni & fight scene lagi ganazzz...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2012 02:52 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-12-2012 02:05 PM | Show all posts
aisyah_putri posted on 30-5-2012 08:33 PM
sama ker?

sarjan jaka tu muka ada iras apek kfcm dan dia sendiri memang orang cina indon

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2012 01:35 PM | Show all posts

joe taslim in Fast and Furious 6.. soon!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-12-2012 01:21 PM | Show all posts
aksi mmg best...tp scene last bile adik beradik hero lwn penjahat (xingat nama sbb dh lama dh tgk ni ) sgt2 boring...gerakan2 bertarung yg begitu klise dan tiada gerakan2 yg mampu membuat korang berasa Wow / gerun dgn watak penjahat ni...

tak mcm scene lwn pd permulaan bila tinggal iko uwais je yg pi bunuh sorang2 dlm bangunan tu

Use magic Report

Post time 11-1-2013 11:49 PM | Show all posts
i love this version! meow! meoow!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_z3EBalwI4

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

30-6-2024 01:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067246 second(s), 41 queries .