HAHA mereng!!!! take keje btol diorg neh

ni diorang nyer tweet lepas2 tuh. diorg ciap attach pic lagik

cr:b2stlytweets, iheartyys @ allkpop

kalo save pic ni, leh zoom bg nmpk tulisan besar sket

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2011 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 17-2-2011 08:29

Reply 222# suweet

lawak dorg ni.. kalau mu pasan, atie ade tepek gmbr seobie kat atas rmbut rainbow.. pndai tol fans yg edit(fans yg edit kn??)

beast facts

Because of Yoseob and Dongwoon's regular snack patters, they're always blamed for missing food.
Yoseob likes to take Hyunseung's food.
Hyunseung doesn't think being rejected is a bad thing. It's beneficial because it helps the public know them.
While Doojoon is away filming for 'Danbi,' Junhyung will temporarily take the leader position. At times like this, Junhyung believes he should be the real leader.
Drinking out of the faucet with 2PM's Junsu was one of Dongwoon's memorable events from his JYP trainee days.
For five years, Junhyung's been using the same Gucci wallet.
Dongwoon's favorite cologne is Bodyshop's White Musk.
Doojoon was walking around with only his underwear during one of the MTV behind the scenes self cams.
Yoseob is proud of the fact that he can beat all of the members at Mario Kart.

source: B2STFacts @ tumblr

110216 Dongshin University

magnae back to blond

credit : daylight_dw @twitter

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2011 11:47 PM | Show all posts

cr. uploader

C: as tagged // SaiZaoldyeck @ MBB

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2011 02:52 AM | Show all posts
penat spazz kat twitter tym concert diorang smlm

SSTV - Beast - 110218 Welcome Back To Beast Airline - Shock + Bad Girl  

^diorg perform Say No!!!!!

[TV DAILY] 110218 Welcome Back to BEAST AIRLINE Encore Concert Day 1 (Bad Girl + Talk)  

[TV DAILY] 110218 Welcome Back to BEAST AIRLINE Encore Concert Day 1 - Special  

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2011 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Beast’s encore concert on an impressive scale, touching the hearts of 12,000 enthusiastic fans

With abundant performances and twice the scale, idol group Beast grandly ended their first encore concert with touching enthusiasm.

On the 18th of February, Beast held their encore concert Welcome Back To Beast Airline at the Seoul Olympic Stadium, giving grand performances and vocals to 12,000 excited fans.

During sales of the tickets, the overwhelming response caused the website server to break down. The concert tickets were sold out at a super fast speed, shocking all the staff members. Besides Korean fans, the concert was attended by fans from Japan, China, Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Taiwan and other countries worldwide, proving Beast to be true global stars.

This time round, Beast used the concept of transforming into charismatic pilots who travel with the audience to go on holiday. They gave a never before revealed all new performance different from their solo concert last year, capturing everyone’s attention.

Beast collaborated with Korea’s top 9 member Live Full Band to make new arrangements for their existing songs, enriching each of their original songs. They also had an extended stage to be closer to their fans.

Beast again performed their 3 duets self-written by the members, receiving loud cheers from the fans. Each member was divided into their sub-groups according to their vocal tone and musical taste.

Main vocal Yoseob and rapper Junhyung’s Thanks To, Kikwang and Hyunseung’s Let It Snow along with Doojoon and Dongwoon’s When The Door Closes managed to wow the hearts of fans all over again.

Beast performed Special, Shock and Bad Girl as their opening act and then continued with Breakdown, Mystery, Clenching A Tight Fist, Easy, Soom, Lightless, Beautiful and many more. All the songs were performed totally live, showing off an even more vivid stage.

To accomodate all the fans who came from all over the world to see them, Beast prepared a special “present” set for them. As promised during their concert last year, they revealed the MV of I Like You The Best and an Abs Wave.

They did not stay put at the centre of the stage but also moved to all parts of the stage to interact with the fans, fully maximising the spacious layout of the stage. Their enthusiasm was dazzling. Leader Doojoon fell down again like their concert last year and another member ripped his pants, attracting the audience’s attention.

From Beast’s mini fan-meeting to G.NA’s congratulatory performance, fans were cheering all the way.With a space twice the size of last time, and a rich lineup of performances, the 12,000 fans were united in the excitement.

During the press conference before the concert, leader Doojoon said,” Last year we managed to get first place for the different music shows and also held our first solo concert. This year, through Beast Asia Tour, we hope to expand our market and meet all our Asian fans.”

They also talked about their Japanese debut in March with the statement, ” Our look in Japan will be exactly the same as our look in Korea. We don’t know if the Japanese fans will like it or not, but our sincerity will be enough.”

Beast is due to debut in Japan in March. Their single Shock has already taken first place for various pre-order charts in Japan.

SOURCE: ASIAE.CO.KR, BEASTCHINA
TRANS: yangting@mybeastyboys

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-2-2011 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 23-2-2011 11:18

beast airline 18.02.2011

C: as tagged // SaiZaoldyeck @ mbb

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2011 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 23-2-2011 11:20

B2ST shows off ab parade, parodies “Secret Garden,” and unveils new MV at encore concert

On February 18th, B2ST returned to the stage for their long-awaited encore concert, “Welcome Back to B2ST Airline,” for a special airline getaway with 12,000 of their fans.

For nearly three hours, the members of B2ST worked the crowd to a frenzy by performing their hit tracks, “Shock,” “Special,” “Bad Girl,” “Please Take Care of My Girlfriend,” and “Breakdown,” as well as an upgraded version of their unit performances.

All videos used in their first concert held last year were set aside for all new footage along with a live band that helped liven the experience for their fans.

B2ST also unveiled the second music video to their two part series (the first being “Beautiful“), “I Like You the Best,” which featured a love triangle between Kikwang, Junhyung, and A Pink’s Na Eun.

The promised ‘ab parade’ that has been a topic of hot interest ever since it was announced through Kikwang’s teaser, began with a video parody of “Secret Garden,” where the members were shown doing sit ups during training for the special moment. Kikwang and Hyunseung also re-created the famous ’sit-up scene’ between Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin, which brought out an explosive reaction from the audience.

Although they revealed that it was “difficult to make abs appear out of no where within three months,” the members all showed off chocolate abs as promised.

Fans received a first viewing of G.NA’s new ballad track, “Please Stop Being Mad,” along with “BLACK & WHITE” for her special guest performance. Supreme Team’s Simon D and F.T. Island’s Jaejin both attended the concert as a part of the audience and were given special introduction spotlights by the boys on stage.

Watch here: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KKwm7aMVN4&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Video Credit to davidx911
Source + Photos: Seoul News (2), Korean Economy, Newsen (2) (3) via Daum
Credit to Allkpop
Taken from mybeastyboys

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-2-2011 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by atie_chippy at 19-2-2011 19:03
B2ST’s Doojoon falls again during their encore concert

B2ST’s Yoon Doojoon kept his nickname as “Clumsy Doojoon” firmly in place.

On February 18th, Doojoon slipped and fell during the opening performance of their encore concert, “Welcome Back to B2ST Airline” – which was held at the Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Stadium in Bangi-dong, Songpa-gu.

Doojoon was running towards the center stage when he lost hisright in front of in the standing section, surprising everyone. He got up quickly and continued as if nothing had happened.

Doojoon stated, “Following the concert last December, I fell again. I’m so embarrassed, I could die.” To this statement, fellow team member Son Dongwoon responded, “My pants ripped” – amusing the audience.

Also, the sequel to the “Beautiful” music featuring Apink’s Son Na Eun was revealed during theconcert – much interest. Supreme Team’s Simon D, F.T. Island’s Lee Jaejin, and others, attended the concert on this day.

B2ST will continue their second solo concert until the 19th.

Source: Newsen via Joins! MSN

cr as tagged

junseob drama

ape dorg ckp?? tp dorg sgt comel

i like you the best mv

cr uploader

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-2-2011 09:26 PM | Show all posts
Saper nak tengok parody tuh.. ni hah.. 40 saat jerk.

110218 Welcome Back To BEAST (비스트) Airline - Secret Garden Kiseung Version  

cr : uploader

suker tengok expression comel si yoseob.. ngan muka 2jun.. x boleh blah!! geram!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2011 03:15 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by suweet at 20-2-2011 03:17
cr as tagged

junseob drama

ape dorg ckp?? tp dorg sgt comel

atie_chippy Post at 19-2-2011 18:53

Translation:
Doojoon: Where are you? Did the ghost get you? Mister! Yah! Answer me!
Yoseob: I'm sorry...
DooJoon: What are you sorry for?
Yoseob: nontheless...*mumble/burst out laughing*
JunHyung: Hello? Why are you so sensitive, its not like it was one or two days?
Dongwoon {?}: Come here quickly! We're going to go catch you
JunHyung: Keke, they're going to come catch us.
Yoseob: Really?~ Try to catch me if you can~

*can't really hear what they said*

Junhyung pulls on Seobies hair and someone says aigoo aigoo....

Kikwang: Aigoo! Those 2 are doing a show.
DooJoon: Again, call.
JunHyung: Hello x3? I can't hear you well here. uhh... uhh....
*junhyung press end button*
Yoseob: It's off~ haha
Doojoon: Yah, call again!
Yoseob: The person you have reached cannot pick up the phone blah blah (he's copying the automated voice answering machine)
Doojoon: We're going to go catch them. We'll be right back.

cr: Alice @ allkpop

Longer version!
[FANCAM] #26 BEAST - Secret Garden Parody @  Welcome Back to BEAST Airline D1 110218

cr:uploader

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2011 03:24 AM | Show all posts
Song fancams

[FANCAM] 110219 BEAST @ WBTBA (Day 2) - Break Down

[FANCAM] 110218  @ WBTBA - Bad Girl

[FANCAM] [B2STARILINE] Clenching a tight fist

[AUDIO] BEAST (비스트) - Lightless (Remix) [Welcome Back to Beast Airline 110219]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2011 03:28 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by suweet at 20-2-2011 03:52

[FANCAM] 110218 Junhyung w/ Prepix @ Welcome Back to BEAST Airline #1

[FANCAM] 110218 WBTBA - Hyunseung solo dance

thanks cube for giving them special dance stage! they deserve it! especially poppin dragon..he~~

[B2STAIRLINE] NG Scenes ILYB MV+BTS  

haha sgt lawak! junhyung banyak kali messed up!!!

cr:uploeader

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2011 07:02 AM | Show all posts
thanks suweet and atie coz updating sini.. ni sayang korg lebih nih.. hehehe!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2011 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 20-2-2011 15:33

[PICS] BEAST WELCOME BACK BEAST AIRLINES ENCORE CONCERT [press conference]

BEAST - "Welcome Back To B2ST Airline Concert" - Press Conference!
Enjoy!

CREDIT: nimg.nate.com + @B2STSG + beastforever92 @ B2R (RE-UP)

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2011 11:37 AM | Show all posts
KBS entetainmnet relay 19.02.2011

translation

Like a comet, talented idol group made their appearance. Beast, give them your attention.
DJ: Right now, we will start our interview...yeah~
mc: Your group name is Beast. Who made the name?
YS: Before our debut we had an African American dance teacher came. He saw our dance and said it was cool, "so BEAST!" He told us that meant 'cool'...
-flashback vid-
mc: Do you remember October 16, 2009?
DW: Yes...KBS Music Bank
JH: We were really nervous. Since the debut day was right in front of us, we suddenly overworked ourselves and our condition wasn't good.
-Debut vid-
JH: When we listened we thought no one would notice but we were a little flat...
YS: We were so upset that we cried a lot.
KK: For me, maybe it was because I was leaning on the fact that I really had to accomplish something again, I think I was more nervous.
-AJ & SO-1 before Beast debut vid-

DJ: I, too, was on an public documentary
mc: Hot Blood Males
DJ: Ah, you know 'Hot Blooded Males'! It was a popular program
JH: For me, I was in a different company. I debuted but never got to perform on stage.
*mc: the reason Beast is more beautiful is because of their passion for their dreams and unendingly challenging (themselves).
Subtitle: You guys were judged as the 'recycled group'
DJ: We got mad but...it's true so we didn't have much to say. In truth, I wasn't all that upset.
HS: Me too.
DW: We became 'recycled' and now we are Beast, it's nothing to be upset about but our fans... they hurt a lot from it.
*narr: 'Let's try it.' There were times where they wanted to give up but they didn't stop. And finally, their reward for their hardwork, in a year they won 1st on a music program.
DJ: We cried a lot
JH: The trophy, when we held it *smile*

Narr: and Beast have created a special presents for fans who have trusted and loved them (the concert ^^)
ques: Concert preparation time?
HS: It's not about how much we practiced but we tried our best
narr: after having a successful indenpendant concert last year, today and yesterday, they opened an encore concert, performing in front of 20,000+ people. They even had a hot performance in Japan.
mc: the member who got better in appearance?
-pointing-

KK: I'm from YongSanPo (Jeonrado Province) but living in Seoul, I have become better in appearance.
-personal talents-
YS: *subtitle* 10 octove high note.
JH & DJ: rap & beatboxing...DJ: let do a moderate amount (he's tired haha)
narr: what did these two prepare?
HS & KK: 2 person American dance.
YS: What is this! WHAT IS THIS?!!
DW: -singing "Shy Boy'
-singing "End of the Road" by Boys II Men (I'm not sure, they say a title)-

cr. junnierawr and translation AliceWhatt

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-2-2011 11:51 AM | Show all posts

crelightsome | dujunx2.xo.st

credit: black-rose.tistory.com

credit: junluv.tistory.com

credit: issa-yeom@tumblr

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2011 12:35 PM | Show all posts
Beast’s Yoseob crowned the ‘Dance Copier’, he can copy dances after only seeing it once

The arrival of the Dance Copier——Beast’s Yoseob!!

On the 19th February episode of KBS’s 100 Points out of 100, Yoseob showed off magnificent dance skills. Today,Cheon Myung Hoon danced NRG’s Heat Song. After watching the dance and following his steps for a while, Yoseob managed to immediately make a reproduction of the dance.

The MC’S praised his skill highly, naming him the Dance Vending Machine and also the Dance Copying Machine who could copy dances perfectly.

Miss A’s Min and Tony An also tried the dance, creating unstoppable laughter from the guests.

SOURCE: NEWSEN, BEASTCHINA
TRANS: yangting@mybeastyboys

110219 BEAST's Lee Kikwang vs. Yong Junhyung, place Son Naeun and the sparks flare. M/V released

BEAST's Lee Kikwang and Yong Junhyung went at it over a girl.

February 18th, at the Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Stadium, BEAST opened their encore concert "Welcome back to BEAST Airline" and revealed the music video for "I Like You the Best" from their 4th mini album.

In this music video, Son Naeun gets caught in the middle of a conflict with Yong Junhyung and Lee Kikwang, earning hot interest from those who were watching. BEAST'ss fans were envious of Son Naeun who kissed Yong Junhyung on the cheek and received a hug from Lee Kikwang in the music video.

In this video, you can see the side of Yong Junhyung who lost the girl he liked and that of Lee Kikwang who collapsed because of his weak body. Pure and innocent Son Naeun as the main character, legendary dancer MJ Jang Hyunseung, Yoon Doojoon who transformed into a DJ, and Yang Yoseob and Son Dongwoon who portrayed their tough roles very thoroughly.

The female lead of the music video gained popularity as After School Lizzy'ss ulzzang junior. Also, Park Chorong who was featured in BEAST's teaser is also earning a lot of hot interest as Shock Girl. These two are set to debut in the girl group A-PINK.

Lee Minji oing@newsen.com

CREDITS: Nate (SOURCE);; RAINxclouds@ETERNALROSES (TRANS)

C: gi-kwang

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2011 01:25 PM | Show all posts

cr uploader

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2011 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Reply 235# elizawoonnie

riza mintak edit post.. letak title kat atas gambar.. supaya nampak lebih teratur..

lagi sekali diingatkan..kalau boleh tolong letak tajuk atau title mengenai gambar tuh. details skit tentang gambar2 yang diletakkan di sini supaya ianya nampak lebih berinformasi kepada pembaca. terima kasih sangat2 sbb korg update kat sini, sangat menghargainya..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 197367 Replies : 4562
[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah aje, ilmu harian! VOL.7
ipes2[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah
Views : 104093 Replies : 2890
Sejauh mana 'old school'nya anda..
fahdramliSejauh mana 'old school'nya anda
Views : 56228 Replies : 149
JOM test mata korang?
fahdramliJOM test mata korang?
Views : 30625 Replies : 167
(QUIZ) Which Disney Princess Are You Based on What You Eat?
Ladyreverie(QUIZ) Which Disney Princess Are You Bas
Views : 26655 Replies : 100
Aneka Salad Yang Mudah & Menyihatkan
simpletongohAneka Salad Yang Mudah & Menyihatkan
Views : 4964 Replies : 29
Classic Butter Cake
Markonah_7Classic Butter Cake
Views : 4435 Replies : 30
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 74296 Replies : 2984
Teka teki botol
syidapink88Teka teki botol
Views : 73467 Replies : 315
Semasa meeting boss tiba-tiba cakap "saya kecewa dengan prestasi kerja kamu". Apa yang korang nak jawab?
admin6Semasa meeting boss tiba-tiba cakap "say
Views : 4144 Replies : 4

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-6-2024 06:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.206796 second(s), 42 queries .