Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

[MERGED]--Room inside Kaba is a forbidden.Why? - Pict page 43

Close [Copy link]
Post time 26-11-2003 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-11-26 12:28 PM:
u are wrong me  not mad dog or making fool but it is you and muslims nations making fool without any knowledge inside that room and throwing stone thinking satan is there. that is reall fooling the ...

My reply:-

I think you're the real demon here. According to Truth, RCs are infidels b'coz they worship porcelain God. Holy & pure souls don't say anything like that. They don't predict the future by any dates or events or visions. Life just moves on without any prediction & will be successful if we properly plan our lives. It got nothing to do with predictions or any crystal balls!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-11-2003 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Oh boy, I'm wasting my time dealing with "orthodox" here.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2003 06:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by azrie87 at 26-11-2003 05:17 PM:
assalamualaikum.

ok, truth. ill be straight to the point. u wanna know whats inside kaabah? to be honest i myself don't know but is eager to to know whats in it. but then, i think there is a good reason for the saudis to close the place. WE DON'T KNOW! so, please stop accussing without any proof.

Why must close and keept it secret???? As I mentioned, if what they claimed has 3 pillars then open to public.

Originally posted by azrie87 at 26-11-2003 05:17 PM:
seeing is believing? can u see god? have u see god? can i know why u believe in god if u don't see him based on this prinsip.

I can't see God but at present time we can see and touch that room. So, go inside and snap pics and forward to public.

something  smell fishyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the roommmmmmmmm :re:

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 26-11-2003 at 06:14 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2003 06:12 PM | Show all posts
How do you there's something fishy in the Kaabah? Can you pls elaborate & produce facts with testimonials & certified true copy for us here?

I'm waiting Truth..........!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2003 06:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 26-11-2003 05:21 PM:
I think you're the real demon here. According to Truth, RCs are infidels b'coz they worship porcelain God. Holy & pure souls don't say anything like that. They don't predict the future by any dates or events or visions. Life just moves on without any prediction & will be successful if we properly plan our lives. It got nothing to do with predictions or any crystal balls!

am i demon here???? preaching about chirst wistness is demon??? Of  course Rc is idol worshipper and nothing wrong if i  says that. It is u called RC infidels not me. I just label them as idol worshipper. stop manipulating your words like genie in cave hira.

Why u so jeouls because I  am gifted??? read the Bible then u understand and pls do not change my topic.

My question still stand:

PHOTOS

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2003 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 26-11-2003 06:12 PM:
How do you there's something fishy in the Kaabah? Can you pls elaborate & produce facts with testimonials & certified true copy for us here?

I'm waiting Truth..........!!!

hve u read my topic from begining you nuts  head. too lazy to rewrite it again becaus your nut head will keep on asking again again again.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-11-2003 06:20 PM | Show all posts
I read your article but it's not a testimonial & not even certified but rather an allegation. Unless you've been inside the Kaabah & saw everything in the "dark room" as claimed by you. I'm waiting.......! What's so fishy abt things inside the Kaabah? If you had the pictures, care to share with us. But again, it must be certified by an international organization like UN or even Bush administration. We need a very reliable source otherwise your effort is useless.

Well, judging from your posts, you seem to know more abt the stuff in the Kaabah than most of us here. Otherwise you won't dare to make allegations.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2003 06:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 26-11-2003 06:20 PM:
I read your article but it's not a testimonial & not even certified but rather an allegation. Unless you've been inside the Kaabah & saw everything in the "dark room" as claimed by you. I'm waiting.......! What's so fishy abt things inside the Kaabah? If you had the pictures, care to share with us. But again, it must be certified by an international organization like UN or even Bush administration. We need a very reliable source otherwise your effort is useless.

Well, judging from your posts, you seem to know more abt the stuff in the Kaabah than most of us here. Otherwise you won't dare to make allegations

why must get approval from UN???? It belonged to Muslims world because they paid huge  money to performs hajj.

BO, I telling u deep in my heart that something is not right inside that room. U bowing indirectly to that Block of Stone without knowing the contents. Believing by mouth that it contains 3 pillars and lanterns is not enought and canot take it as evidences.

What happened for example there is 350 idols inside?? what is your reactions???

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 26-11-2003 at 06:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-11-2003 06:27 PM | Show all posts
Where're the pictures of the 350 idols & the certified testimonials? Don't question me.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2003 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 26-11-2003 06:27 PM:
Where're the pictures of the 350 idols & the certified testimonials? Don't question me.

did u  understand my posting??? my six sense says something is not right inside the room.

probably 350 idols or may be has secret  document or chemical weapons.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2003 06:47 PM | Show all posts
Then produce something reliable here for us to see!

Use magic Report

dejay This user has been deleted
Post time 26-11-2003 06:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 30-09-2003 17:16:
Badmouthing???!!!!! Where is thy love your neighbours love your enemies????? Oh pls speak with love, speak of love eventhough your enemies hate you so much. Love love love LOVE IS IN THE AI ...

Aku bergurau dengan diapun share love jugak. Ko lihatlah sendiri bagai mana saya melayan di di atas. Ko tak nampak saya maafkan dia kerana mengutuk Tuhan saya dan agama saya?

Aku buat lawak supaya dia tak rasa tension sangat dengan jiwa penuh api amarah. I cool it down.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2003 06:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 26-11-2003 06:47 PM:
Then produce something reliable here for us to see!

VERY EASY. GET APPROVAL FROM SAUDIS GOVERNMENT AND GO INSIDE THAT ROOM.

OR  WRITE TO WHITE HOUSE.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2003 06:53 PM | Show all posts
WELL, SEEING IS BELIEVING! REMEMBER???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2003 08:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 26-11-2003 06:53 PM:
WELL, SEEING IS BELIEVING! REMEMBER???

YES, SEEING IS BELIEVING SO GET THE JOB DONE. ALL I AM ASKING IS GET PETITION FROM MUSLIMS WORLD WIDE AND SEND IT SAUDIES GOVERNMENT FOR APPROVAL. DON'T TELL ME THAT  1 BILLIONS OF MUSLIMS WORLD WIDE WILL BE  REJECTED BY THIS  FEW SAUDIES GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES?

DO IT NOW !!!!!

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 26-11-2003 at 09:03 PM ]

Use magic Report

Josh40 This user has been deleted
Post time 26-11-2003 08:48 PM | Show all posts

some people can be conned

so easy and that is why confusions for them.

yet Muslims ask Christians for proof of the Book

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

azrie87 This user has been deleted
Post time 26-11-2003 09:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-11-26 06:08 PM:
Why must close and keept it secret???? As I mentioned, if what they claimed has 3 pillars then open to public.

truth, as i said earlier, there must be a good reason. there are no reason for the saudis to put those things inside kaabah. kalaulah, ada benda yang tidak sepatutnya berada di situ, seperti dakwaan saudara truth, kerajaan saudi yang bertanggungjawab. i know, saya seorang muslim.

I can't see God but at present time we can see and touch that room. So, go insi ...

ini suatu topik yang menarik. seeing is believing? truth, saya tahu anda percaya pada tuhan. tapi pernahkah anda melihat tuhan? kalau tidak, saya rasa baik kita hentikan sahaja thread ini.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2003 09:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2003-11-26 06:48 PM:
VERY EASY. GET APPROVAL FROM SAUDIS GOVERNMENT AND GO INSIDE THAT ROOM.

OR  WRITE TO WHITE HOUSE.

talking is easy. prosidurnya sangat ketat. siapalah kita ini nak masuk ke kaabah. ini untuk keselamatan dan untuk memelihara kaabah daripada dicerobohi. kalau buat pun tak tentu dapat.

Use magic Report

Addicted This user has been deleted
Post time 26-11-2003 09:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 26-11-2003 08:03 PM:

YES, SEEING IS BELIEVING SO GET THE JOB DONE. ALL I AM ASKING IS GET PETITION FROM MUSLIMS WORLD WIDE AND SEND IT SAUDIES GOVERNMENT FOR APPROVAL. DON'T TELL ME THAT  1 BILLIONS OF MUSLIM ...

No use asking them truth, they're complete chicken (KFC)... they would'nt dare. Not in a million years. Becos, once the upen it up, it will be known to the whole world how fake islam is.... and all the jihad fighter will be soooooo... dissappointed coz there will be no cute virgin to wait for them in heaven

Use magic Report

Post time 26-11-2003 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Addicted at 2003-11-26 09:48 PM:
No use asking them truth, they're complete chicken (KFC)... they would'nt dare. Not in a million years. Becos, once the upen it up, it will be known to the whole world how fake islam is.... and all ...

berbalik kepada topik thread ini iaitu:

'Room inside Ka抌a is a forbidden.Why? Is the deity of moon god still kept without public knowledge'

we muslims don't believe in what ever ur saying up there. kalau benar pun, ia menyalahi hukum agama islam. perlu diingat, antara orang-orang yang pernah masuk ke dalam kaabah adalah orang yang berpendidikan , rasional, dan ternama. termasuk tun dr. mahathir. i tell u, kalaulah mereka nampak apa yang truth sebut ini, pasti mereka dah keluar dari islam. tetapi perkara sebaliknya berlaku.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-9-2024 09:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.100207 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.