Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Magika

[Tempatan] Tragedi MH17 V6 : Preliminary Report

[Copy link]
Post time 14-9-2014 09:26 PM | Show all posts
abangbikerz posted on 14-9-2014 06:20 AM
Sebab captain xsedar yg ac dlm keadaan noseup. Kalau mechanically linked mcm boeing punya yoke tu, ...

subir fotos gratis   

This is how the fly by wire , airbus punya philosphy.

control stick itu akan kembali kat neutral position setiap kali dilepaskan. katalah somebody pull back the stick, aircraft nose will pitch up, the other stick tak bergerak langsung,its locked. If he stop at 10 deg up, release the stick, the nose will continue to fly at 10 deg up, walau pun both sticks at neutral position. kalau dia continue to hold the stick aft, the nose will continue to pitch up and stop at the limit yang di kawal oleh flight control computer.The same kalau control stick pushed down..
For boeing pun sama jugak, cuma the other yoke will move together with the one yang putting the input. yes you are right, the other boleh nampak apa yang pilot lagi satu buat.Tapi kalau pilot sebelah terhadang ke apa, menganggu pulak. Tapi for airbus, tak perlu tengok joystick pilot sebelah pun boleh tahu apa yang dia buat just by looking at the indication at the primary flight display. So masing masing ada advantage and disadvantage. And in this case, kalau nampak pilot sebelah tengah buat apa dengan stick dia pun, kalau tak buat corrective action, tak guna jugak. Ada red button kat each joystick tu untuk take over the control authority, maknanya boleh rampas kuasa dari orang sebelah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-9-2014 10:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
razhar posted on 14-9-2014 09:21 PM
dey kici..sebab utama----frozen pitot tube yang bagi false reading kat komputer utama...@kela ...

Dey kici. Lu spm bm dpt brp? Aku tulis salah satu sebab

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2014 10:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kelana36 posted on 14-9-2014 09:26 PM
subir fotos gratis   

Tq. Aku pn tgk kt utube aje pilot boeing komen yg design airbus punya stick tu salah satu factor knp pilot gagal selamatkan ac. Dlm keadaan kapten br bgn tido kapten pn mamai nk tgk screen.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2014 10:43 PM | Show all posts
abangbikerz posted on 14-9-2014 10:30 PM
Dey kici. Lu spm bm dpt brp? Aku tulis salah satu sebab

tu bukan salah satu sebab la..main problem jadi bila komputer utama x dapat reading dari frozen pitot tube..pitot tube kan supply info dan dua reading info dari dua pitot tubes yang berbeza....komputer x bley handle..dia pass kat manosia...ada konflik dari dua2 pitot..pilots ambik masa lama sangat utk diagnosis..depa x mao ganggu kapten..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2014 10:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
razhar posted on 14-9-2014 10:43 PM
tu bukan salah satu sebab la..main problem jadi bila komputer utama x dapat reading dari frozen pi ...

Sila ambil spm paper julai.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2014 11:27 PM | Show all posts
td dengar berita katanya dua lg anak arwah Tambi Jie dah dikenal pasti dan Shaikh jugak dah dikenal pasti.. sorang lg chinese tak ingat plak nama.. skrg dlm proses dokumentasi utk bawak balik.. takdak date lg bila..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-9-2014 02:36 AM | Show all posts
abangbikerz posted on 14-9-2014 10:55 PM
Sila ambil spm paper julai.

dah ambik dulu....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2014 01:39 PM | Show all posts
MH17: Covering aftermath of Malaysia Airlines crash 'simply horrific', says ABC correspondent Philip Williams
Correspondents Report By Europe correspondent Philip Williams
Updated about 6 hours ago

It has been a big year for news, and from brutal conflicts to disease epidemics, the headlines have hardly been cheerful. Europe correspondent Philip Williams has seen more than his fair share of the bad and the ugly, but says nothing was more depressing than covering the aftermath of the MH17 disaster.

Is it just me or does the news on the television, the radio and newspapers seem unrelentingly bleak these days? I know our professions are built on things going wrong for someone, but in between there are the uplifting stories - redemption, rescue, or just pure joy.

But when you look at the world of Ukraine, IS, Gaza, Ebola in Africa, it is a pretty dark diet. I do not know about you but I suspect I am not alone wishing for a little more light after all, we humans are capable of good, happy, fun things too.

I was talking to another Australian journalist and we were joking about setting up a news network devoted entirely to good news.

Peace breaks out, the rain breaks the drought, the sick recover, the baddies get what they deserve ... and yes, the water-skiing squirrel just before the weather, which is always great, by the way.

My reality recently has been the opposite and nothing was more depressing than covering the aftermath of the crash of MH17.

It was simply horrific and the act of bearing witness was distressing.

Over the years as a protective mechanism I have had a rule - unless absolutely necessary, do not look at the bodies, especially their faces because you cannot unlook or forget. It is with you - baggage for life.

But this was somehow different and in a way I cannot quite explain.

There were body parts in the wreckage and I did look and I do remember and it will stay with me.

But I felt it was necessary maybe because nobody was securing the site and we were all aware that the war could push everyone away at any time - which is exactly what happened.

So, any act of witness might just be valuable to somebody.

Well, last Tuesday I travelled to the Hague for the interim safety board report on the downing of MH17 and as part of that story I spoke to Seline and Rob Fredrickz who live in Rotterdam.

I say live, but really, now they exist. Their beautiful son Bryce and his girlfriend Daisy were on a holiday to Bali and were on the Malaysia Airlines flight. Their bodies still have not been identified.

His parents told me each day the feelings of emptiness and grief just got worse.

Yes, they had relatives from around the world, including Australia, with them, supporting them. But nothing could ease the desperate pain or the anger over what had been done to their happy family.

The interview was over and we were waiting for our taxi to take us from this intrusion.

We had nothing we could give them except our condolences until I mentioned I had been to the crash site.

Suddenly, they gathered around me.

I was the first person they had met who had actually been to the place where their loved ones had died.

The atmosphere changed completely. Now I did have something to give. Answers - however incomplete - about that place so far away.

What was the site like, they asked. I tried to explain just how large an area the debris field was.

They had heard reports of theft. Yes I explained, unfortunately there was plenty of evidence of that.

I was not going to lie about anything because these people deserved the truth.

What was the attitude of the local people? I told them how upset they were. How by and large, they were respectful and caring and how they felt for the relatives of those who died, literally in their backyards.

Did I see any bodies? Yes, I did I answered, but did not elaborate.

You have been closer to our loved ones than anyone we know they said.

It meant something to them, as if a tiny fragment of that place was suddenly in their Rotterdam living room. A connection however brief and incomplete

I could give them something they craved - information and a sense of that sad place.

I had forgotten the importance of bearing witness. As we left there were tears and hugs.

So much of what we do drifts into TV-land. An impersonal space that does not cry when terrible things happen but swallows up information and demands more.

But here was the proof that bearing witness is important.

However horrible the task or confronting the scene, it will mean something to someone.

When I was reporting on MH17 I was always conscious of what effect it may have on the families and loved ones but on this day, that they told me just how much it meant.

As reporters we spend our lives running towards things sensible people run from.

It is an odd way to earn a living but on Tuesday, it was rewarding in a way that took me by surprise.

For the first time in a long time I felt truly useful, able to give rather than take.

Of course, it did not change their suffering but it was important to them.

Yes, I would love to report on the stories with happy endings; unfortunately, it is not the world we are in right now and I suspect it may get worse.

But at least some of the time, there is purpose, and meaning, if just for a few.

I might just start that good news TV station some day but for the moment, the water-skiing squirrel will have to wait.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-9-2014 01:40 PM | Show all posts
MH17: Empat lagi mayat warga Malaysia dibawa pulang minggu depan
Astro Awani | Kemas kini: September 14, 2014
(Diterbitkan pada: September 14, 2014 15:36 MYT)

KUALA LUMPUR: Pihak berkuasa telah mengenal pasti dua lagi mayat warga Malaysia mangsa tragedi MH17.

Menteri Pengangkutan Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai berkata, kedua-dua mayat itu dikenal pasti sebagai pramugara MAS, Shaikh Mohd Noor Mahmood dan penumpang Liew Chee Yau.

Mayat mereka dijangka dibawa pulang pada Khamis, lapor New Straits Times.

Liow berkata kerajaan sedang berusaha membawa pulang mayat Shaikh Mohd Noor dan Liew bersama dengan mayat anak Tambi Jiee - Muhammad Afzal, 17 dan anak perempuannya Marsha Azmeena, 15.

Mayat Tambi telah dibawa balik awal minggu ini dan dikebumikan di sebelah pusara isterinya, Ariza Ghazalee dan anak sulung mereka, Muhammad Afif.

Tambi, Ariza dan empat anak mereka dalam penerbangan pulang ke Malaysia apabila pesawat yang dinaiki ditembak jatuh pada 17 Julai, membunuh semua 298 penumpang dan anak kapal.

Laporan awal oleh pakar penyiasat Belanda berhubung tragedi itu mencadangkan bahawa pesawat Boeing 777-200 tersebut berkecai di udara akibat ditembusi "objek berkelajuan tinggi".

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2014 10:47 PM | Show all posts
kelana36 posted on 12-9-2014 11:34 AM
subir fotos a internet

Sorry but the food macam nampak tak appetizing
Anyway tq bagi explaination pada layman cam kami ni...

Bole tanya pandangan pilot2 dimana agaknya aircraft MAS MH370..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2014 11:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Selalu cek benang ni tapi sobsss u guys pls write more!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2014 02:14 AM | Show all posts
abangbikerz posted on 14-9-2014 10:38 PM
Tq. Aku pn tgk kt utube aje pilot boeing komen yg design airbus punya stick tu salah satu factor k ...

Takleh macam tu bang.

Serupa macam injenur Proton berani komen pasal power window Myvi laa.
Ada jer cacat cela, walopun yg paling banyak kasik problem time nak bayar tol tu datang model Proton gak.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2014 07:37 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
airfilterkotor posted on 16-9-2014 02:14 AM
Takleh macam tu bang.

Serupa macam injenur Proton berani komen pasal power window Myvi laa.  ...

Tu ko kena tanya @peYno the pencacai proton

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2014 07:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
airfilterkotor posted on 16-9-2014 02:14 AM
Takleh macam tu bang.

Serupa macam injenur Proton berani komen pasal power window Myvi laa.  ...

see

kutuk2 proton skit... pertahankan myvi skit

mmg set2 tu jerr

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2014 08:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
abangbikerz posted on 16-9-2014 07:37 AM
Tu ko kena tanya @peYno the pencacai proton

set2 tu sentap
peyno dok jepun lama.. lagi arif ttg kerwta JDM.. pakai JDM tapi still boleh appreciate preve n iriz

puak2 tu laa gigih mengutuk preve... puji2 keta jepun.. tapi tak pernah pakai jdm n duduk jepun...
end up pki perodua

prerfthhhh

rakyat dah bijak

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2014 08:25 AM | Show all posts
12 September 2014 Last updated at 15:18 GMT Share this pagePrint
ShareFacebookTwitter
MH17 crash: Investigation focuses on '25 metal shards'

Access to the crash site has been hampered by fighting between the rebels and Ukrainian forces
Continue reading the main story
MH17 crash

What we know
Report key findings
Faces of MH17
Russians 'operated BUK'
The investigation into the downing of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 is searching for clues in 25 pieces of metal recovered from bodies and debris.

Dutch officials heading the inquiry say they want to establish whether the iron fragments could prove the theory that a ground-to-air missile struck the plane.

Flight MH17 came down over eastern Ukraine on 17 July, killing all 298 people aboard, mostly Dutch citizens.

The investigation has been hampered by continued fighting near the crash site.

Detectives are relying heavily on forensic samples taken from bodies and baggage, as well as satellite data, interviews with witnesses, computer reconstructions, online evidence and intercepted communications.

Flight MH17 was flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur when it crashed in rebel-held territory in eastern Ukraine.

Ukraine and Western countries have accused pro-Russian separatists of downing the plane with a surface-to-air missile, supplied by Russia.

Pro-Russian rebels have rejected claims that they brought down the plane
Russia and the rebels have denied the allegation, instead blaming the Ukrainian government for the attack. Russia is playing no role in the criminal investigation.

Intercepted conversation
At a news conference in Rotterdam on Friday, Fred Westerbeke, chief prosecutor for the Dutch national prosecution service, said that the investigation was particularly interested in the origin of 25 pieces of iron, drawn from 500 samples.

"The most likely scenario was that the plane was shot down from the ground," he said.

"If we can establish that this iron is coming from such a missile, that is important information of course," he said. "At this moment we don't know that, but that is what we are investigating."

The head of Emirates airlines said some carriers had appeared to know there were anti-aircraft missiles in Ukraine and avoided the country's airspace
Mr Westerbeke said any future prosecution would need to pinpoint where the missile was fired from, and who controlled that area.

Patricia Zorko, of the Dutch national police, said the investigation was also examining the recording of an intercepted conversation discussing the missile attack.

"The conversation is between rebels who allegedly shot down the plane, but we really need to authenticate it," she said.

A Dutch safety board report said this week that the plane appeared to have been struck by a number of small fragments - again supporting the theory that a surface-to-air missile was involved.

The report ruled out mechanical failure or pilot error.

'Information not shared'
Meanwhile, the boss of Emirates airlines has told the BBC that his firm would not have flown over Ukraine if it had been told that high-altitude missiles were in the area.

Sir Tim Clark said there was evidence that missiles had been on site for a number of weeks, but only some airlines - excluding Emirates - had been aware of this.

Sir Tim told BBC transport correspondent Richard Westcott that it was likely that every airline would have by-passed the danger zone if they had known.

Planes had been cleared to fly in the area as long as they stayed above a certain altitude, and a report this week highlighted the fact that three other large passenger jets were in the same area at roughly the same time as the Malaysian flight.

Sir Tim said: "Emirates did not know of that fact, and I don't think many others did. Had we known that, we would probably have reacted in a manner that would have seen a complete avoidance of Ukrainian airspace, probably as an industry."

British Airways was among several airlines that had been avoiding Ukraine for weeks. But in a recent BBC interview, the overall boss of the company, Willie Walsh, said that decision was based on information that was publicly available at the time.

Sir Tim is calling for an information "clearing house" to be set up, that can warn all airlines, quickly, if there are any new threats in an area.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29180887

nampaknya dia orang ni saja lambat lambatkan, buying time kot. Bukan susah nar nak cari DNA dari mana besi besi tu...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-9-2014 09:56 AM | Show all posts
MH17 families denied full compensation by Malaysia Airlines, lawyers say

London: Bereaved families still grieving from the loss of their loved ones on flight MH17 are being denied the compensation they are owed by Malaysia Airlines, their lawyers say.

However the airline strongly rejects their claim, saying the families will receive the full amount they are owed, as soon as normal legal processes have been gone through.

"[Malaysia Airlines] is acutely conscious of its moral and legal obligations to those affected by the terrible tragedy which befell our flight MH17 and has never sought to avoid paying full compensation in accordance with the law," the airline told Fairfax Media.

LHD Lawyers of Sydney told Fairfax Media that at least two families – and probably more – have been offered barely a quarter of the money they are legally entitled to under international treaties known as the Montreal Convention.

And their efforts to find out why they have not been offered the full amount met with what the lawyers said was "nonsense".

"[Malaysia Airlines] is being completely disingenuous, they are not giving families all the information they need," said one lawyer with LHD Lawyers, Sydney.

LHD are representing 24-year-old Cassandra Gibson from Perth who lost her mother, Liliane Derden, on MH17.

Ms Gibson, the mother of a nine-month-old daughter, said the early days after the loss of Liliane were "a blur".

She remembers the airline first contacted her sister, Chelsea, who met a representative from Malaysia Airlines who travelled to her Canberra house

"[But] now MA only contact us by letter to provide information, not to inquire how we are coping," she said.

The family were initially given a cheque for $5000, described as a no-strings-attached "compassionate payment" to deal with immediate costs.

They were also handed a letter offering them $US50,000 (AU$55,300) as an "advanced compensation payment" – as long as they signed a release form.

However, leading aviation lawyers say this is nowhere near the full amount the families are owed.

Jerry Skinner, a co-associate with LHD, is an expert in the law around aviation disasters – he has worked on cases such as PanAm flight 103, known as the Lockerbie bombing.

"But this [MH17] is on the top of the list," he said.

Mr Skinner said countries including Malaysia and Australia have signed – and passed into law – international treaties to simplify who bears responsibility for compensating the victims of air tragedies.

Under that law Malaysia Airlines is liable, regardless of whether or not they are responsible for the death or injury, to pay compensation to the families of the deceased.

"If a passenger is killed while on your airline, you are strictly liable, which means you have to pay ... about $US183,000," Mr Skinner said.

Malaysia Airlines has not yet paid the money to the families of those lost on MH370 nor MH17, he said.

"The passengers on MH17 should be paid, their families and their next of kin, the equivalent of $US183,000.

"What we want to know is, thank you for the $US50,000, but where's the $US183,000 because you agreed to it, you signed it, you implemented it and now it's happened to you unfortunately, why aren't you paying it?"

In other similar cases the full amount had been paid by now, he said.

"It usually is paid reasonably quickly."

He said he could not advise his clients to accept the proffered $US50,000 because he was worried the airline would use their acceptance to deny them the full payment.

"If they take the money there may be a surprise later," he said.

However in a response from the airline received two days after Fairfax Media made contact with their legal representative, Malaysia Airlines said LHD's legal analysis was wrong.

The airline accused the lawyers of doing the bereaved families "a disservice" and said they should seek further opinions from different lawyers.

The airline said the money owed under international treaties still had to be assessed under "ordinary legal principles of damages".

With regards to the $US183,000 amount, the airline said "some claims will clearly be valued at considerably in excess of this amount, many will have a much lower value particularly if the passenger had no financial dependents".

The advance payment offered by the airline would be offset when final compensation was paid, the letter from Malaysia Airlines said, once the families' claims had been substantiated and assessed.

Mr Skinner said it was an extremely hard time for the families of the victims of MH17.

"The money is really very secondary to them – they want answers. Our clients are very angry, they want to know why Malaysia Airlines are not keeping their word. It pours salt in the wound."

LHD is also acting for a second MH17 family, who face the same issue, and are in contact with others, all of whom have been made the same offer.

The families inquired about the payment and received a letter from Malaysia Airlines telling them Malaysian law has "no legislative requirement" to make an advance compensation payment.

"There is no automatic right to payment of damages," the letter said. The payment of $US50,000 would be offset against any final damages payable, which would be determined after the families had filled in a questionnaire from the airline.

However Mr Skinner said international law was clear – that Malaysia Airlines should pay the full amount of $US183,000 without delay.

"The $US50,000 is an attempt to appear generous while avoiding the consequences [of that international law]," he said. "The [airline's] answer is nonsense created out of thin air."

Ms Gibson said the family were considering accepting the offer from Malaysia Airlines.

"We are worried about the financial status of Malaysia Airlines and their ability to pay any compensation in the future," she said.

But she is worried that accepting the offer may damage their legal rights.

She wants the airline to "be transparent" and let them know when they will be paid the full amount, she told Fairfax Media in an email.

Mr Skinner called on the Australian government to stand up for the bereaved families' rights.

"The political champion here if we're going to have one is going to be Tony Abbott," he said. "We're hoping as time goes on we can work with him and the Australian government to put pressure on Malaysia. The solution will be a joint political and legal solution."

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2014 09:59 AM | Show all posts
MH17 tragedy 'could have been prevented'

Published: 15/09/2014       

The tragedy of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 could have been avoided if information about missile launches in the Ukraine area had been shared with carriers, according to Emirates president Tim Clark.

Clark claims that some airlines were aware of the danger of surface-to-air missiles in the region, but that they did not pass this intelligence on.

Flight MH17, which was travelling from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur and carrying 298 people, was shot down, reportedly by pro-Russia rebels, over Ukraine in July (see news, July 17).

The first report into the disaster, published last week, concluded the B777 broke up in mid-air after being hit by "a large number of high-speed objects that penetrated the aircraft from outside" (see news, September 9).

In the aftermath of the tragedy, Clark called for an international airline conference to discuss how best to respond (see news, July 21).

He is now calling for an information "clearing house" to be coordinated to warn all airlines of any impending threats.

Clark told the BBC: "There was evidence that these missiles had been on site, in situ for a number of weeks beforehand.

"Emirates did not know of that fact, and I don't think many others did. Had we known that, we would probably have reacted in a manner that would have seen a complete avoidance of Ukrainian airspace, probably as an industry.

"We have a concern that information was known by certain stakeholders... and should have been passed... at least to the industry, to the organisations that regulate the industry.

"We understand now that certain carriers were aware of that and had already taken avoidance action."

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2014 10:03 AM | Show all posts
MH17: Remains of three more victims may arrive on Thursday
SEPTEMBER 16, 2014

MIRI, Sept 16 — The number of MH17 crash victim remains to be brought home on Thursday (September 18) may increase to three, said Women, Family and Community Development Minister Datuk Seri Rohani Abdul Karim.  

Transport Minister Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai announced on September 14 that the remains of four more Malaysians had been identified.

Two of them, Muhammad Afzal Tambi, 17, and Marsha Azmeena Tambi, 15, had been approved for repatriation by the Dutch authorities.

“Remains of the third Malaysian, crew member Shaikh Mohd Noor Mahmood, 44, is awaiting approval from the Dutch authorities.  

“The remains of another Malaysian identified as Liew Yau Chee, 38, is currently undergoing the documentation process,” she told the media when met at the Senior Citizen Activity Centre here, today.

Meanwhile, MAS is currently contacting their next-of-kin as they are in the process of identifying the victims’ personal belongings.  

In a related development, Rohani said she would be meeting the family members of 10 MH17 crash victims at her office tomorrow to discuss the welfare assistance to be offered to support them in their future plans. — Bernama

A teddy bear is placed next to wreckage at the site of the downed flight MH17, eastern Ukraine September 9, 2014. — Reuters pic -

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2014 10:15 AM | Show all posts
kelana36 posted on 12-9-2014 06:15 PM
Flight Plan tu dihantar dua jam sebelum flight berlepas. Flight level yang di minta pun anggaran sahaja, menghunakan kadar berat pesawat yang dianggarkan mengikut jumlah booking penumpang dan berat cargo. Beberapa minit sebelum berlepas sahaja baru boleh tahu actual takeoff weight, samada ada penambahan atau kurang dari dari yang dianggarkan. Bila total weight of load berkurang, total fuel pun akan dikurangkan, sebab less fuel will be required.This also may explain why SQ boleh climb to F350, MAS penuh, maybe dia punya penumpang tiga suku penuh jer... Perbezaan jenis engine pun boleh bagi capability yang berlainan.

Thanks! Saya berpuas hati dengan penjelasan yang diberi pasal flight level bila MH17 berada dalam Ukraine, jadi isunya taklah crucial sangat. Ia hanya anggaran sebelum terbang.

Tentang lencongan tu I agree with you. Maybe investigator ada sumber lain yang membuktikan pilot asked for weather deviation to the left of track.. ?

Yang ni crucial, kalau investigator ada sumber lain, perlu dinyatakan. Kalau hanya 'quote ATC Ukraine' sebagai berkata, tanpa release original transcript atau flight recorder, masih belum boleh dipercayai. ATC Ukraine DNP (Dnipro) tu civil dan military berkongsi, bila military ada kepentingan sama, orang luar macam Netherlands dan Malaysia mungkin tidak diberi semua maklumat yang penting.

SBU Ukraine dah banyak kali kantoi, tapi Barat sekali pun tak blame Ukraine melainkan blame Pro-Russians atau Russia. Macam ni susah la nak percaya kat Ukraine, sebab mereka dan Barat memang ada kepentingan untuk usir Pro-Russians tu keluar dari situ.

Last edited by mnm77 on 17-9-2014 10:17 AM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-9-2024 08:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.297503 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.