CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

[SBS] Lie To Me - Kang JiHwan & Yoon Eun Hye [OneHD Ch]

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 9-6-2011 10:32 AM | Show all posts
ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh  itu kesah nyaaaaaaaaa......tq yer.....
kat mana nak sedut citer ni?
s ...
anasue Post at 9-6-2011 10:22

bel dah bagi link utk donlot...
sila selak page 14...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-6-2011 10:36 AM | Show all posts
tq tq bel....
hmmm shedih..kat opis blocked segala....!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-6-2011 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by isabel at 9-6-2011 10:42

baca ni semua...

intensive drama review dari reporter yg follow closely drama ni...
mostly reporter ni ckp psl Ep.10...

DRAMA REVIEW

Article Link: http://www.stardaily...html?idxno=2145 trans.: CDBLOOM@YEH.NET

Lie To Me ”Hyun Ki Joon Is Definitely A Main Character of A Melodrama.”
The reason for his indecisiveness is due to characteristics of a melodrama storyline.

Could it be this?

“Why is it that the girls I fall for always like my older brother?”

I’ve said it before. The key to the current storyline could be held by Hyun Sang Hee (Sung Joon). Because Hyun Ki Joon (Kang Ji Hwan) and Gong Ah Jung (Yoon Eun Hye) are too honest and straightforward to be considered main characters of a melodrama, there should be someone who appears to quickly alter the flow of the storyline. And I had carefully anticipated that it could be something to do with the emotions surrounding Oh Yoon Joo (Jo Yoon Hee). But Hyun Sang Hee likes Gong Ah Jung as well?

Then again, the character with the strongest strength in the drama is Hyun Ki Joon and Hyun Sang Hee’s aunt, Chairwoman Hyun Myung Jin (Oh Mi Hee). And what she hates the most is two brothers fighting for the same girl. That’s why she couldn’t accept Oh Yoon Joo even though she liked her. Even this time around, she made things complicated by getting Gong Ah Jung involved in order to get Oh Yoon Joo to give up on Hyun Ki Joon. But how would Chairwoman Hyun Myung Jin react if she finds out such truths (Both brothers liking Gong Ah Jung)?

This should allow Oh Yoon Joo, who had been nothing more than a sunflower looking from afar at Hyun Ki Joon thus far, to reveal her real presence. Just like how she caused misunderstandings by lying that she is to marry Hyun Ki Joon. The moment Oh Yoon Joo confirms Hyun Sang Hee’s feelings for Gong Ah Jung, she will pose a wall of reality that is just as strong as emotional intensity that draws Hyun Ki Joon and Gong Ah Jung together. Just like how things are too twisted and complicated for their relationship to be smooth and reflect their true feelings for one another…

It’s not even Gong Ah Jung, but..

“Ah Jung ah!”

Ah Jung’s heart, scarred and angry from the pain she received from Yoon Joo, is shaken again with just that one informal and affectionate calling. As she replays Hyun Ki Joon’s video of calling her “Ah Jung~ah” over and over, her face which kept an uninterested expression turns into an expression of much happiness. But even at that moment, Hyun Ki Joon’s affectionate nature that keeps him from forcing Oh Yoon Joon to give up on him, is giving Gong Ah Jung scars.

“Didn’t I tell you before? Being considerate can actually bring scars! Don’t be considerate in things you can’t be responsible for! This may be your best effort, but it’s only the best solution for you! Do it clearly!”

Hyun Ki Joon’s friend and manager Park Ji Yoon (Park Ji Yoon)’s words are exactly the correct answer. Oh Yoon Joo says the same thing as well.

“You’ll wait until my heart is ready to let you go? How can it get ready? If it never becomes ready, will you wait forever? Did Gong Ah Jung say that she’d wait forever as well? Do you know how much of a coward you are right now?”

That’s why Gong Ah Jung had regrets about telling Hyun Ki Joon that she liked him.

“If you like me, can’t you just like me only?”

Of course, indecisiveness is the reason why melodramas can be what it is. If the word ‘indecisiveness’ didn’t exist, melodramas wouldn’t exist. This is even more prevalent in the culture of South East Asia.

It is the act of being considerate towards another and the inability to be honest about your true feelings, that twist stories to bring misunderstandings and complications for several months of airing the story, until such issues are resolved only at the end.

It’s even in the lyrics of songs. The thing that brings more sadness than love is compassion. Heo Young Man asserts loyalty over love in his manhwa (comic book) “The Gambler (remade into K-drama & K-Movie)’. Perhaps emotions that are stronger than love, things which are just as strong as love at times, turn caring considerations into heartless acts. The act is only for the sake of the person him/herself. To try to satisfy everyone is to fail in satisfying anyone. That’s why Gong Ah Jung is hurt and cries, even though this is a romantic comedy. Hyun Ki Joon is scarred from hurting her as well. While he says that he can’t hurt Oh Yoon Joo, she is being scarred as well. But even so, this awkward image is probably how people actually live their lives as they love.

What will become of their love that results from Oh Yoon Joon’s inability to let go of her sufferings and ignorance due to Hyun Ki Joon’s caring considerations? What’s definite is that there are more than few episodes remaining, and the two characters’ difficulties won’t end until all of the episodes are aired. Oh Yoon Joo will also play a significant part in their difficulties as well. As Hyun Ki Joon and Gong Ah Jung move closer and become more honest about their feelings toward each other, there will be more external factors that interfere with their outcome. This is the destiny of a melodrama. Indecisiveness creates melodrama in such ways.

In any case, while the relationship of Hyun Ki Joon and Gong Ah Jung has become complicated, Gong Ah Jung and Yoo So Ran (Hong Soo Hyun)’s relationship has also become just as complicated. For sure, Yoo So Ran maintains a strange and troubled mental state. She becomes a friend of Gong Ah Jung only when Gong Ah Jung does worse than her. When Gong Ah Jung is doing better than her, Gong Ah Jung becomes a subject of hate and jealousy. But when Gong Ah Jung is facing a situation worse than her, Yoo So Ran can be the most sensitive and caring person to her. Could this just be Yoo So Ran’s own way of loving Gong Ah Jung? It was probably due to her own sense of shortcomings, lack of her self esteem, from comparing herself to Gong Ah Jung. Just like how she has no choice but to always be aware of Gong Ah Jung in her daily life.

But even the rare affection of Yoon So Ran runs into trouble due to her husband Chun Jae Bum (Ryu Seung Soo). It could be an act of rebellion from not receiving proper love. It’s most likely just an act to let everyone know his frustrations. “Even if you cheat, don’t get caught by Gong Ah Jung”. “As long as Gong Ah Jung doesn’t find out that you’ve cheated, it is okay”. This scars Chun Jae Bum as well.

Is Chun Jae Bum really approaching Gong Ah Jung because he likes her? Or could it be that he is only using Gong Ah Jung to get revenge, just as Yoo So Ran had done?

The person who feels uncomfortable in this situation is Gong Ah Jung, who still considers Yoo So Ran her friend and wants to relieve the misunderstandings. Human relations take courses based more on external forces than their own feelings, just like Hyun Ki Joon and Gong Ah Jung’s relationship. And just like Gong Ah Jung and Yoo So Ran’s relationship. It is most likely that Yoo So Ran didn’t marry Chun Jae Bum just to devastate Gong Ah Jung.

In any case, it’s been awhile since I’ve seen such a loser of a character (Hyun Ki Joon). He hurts others for his personal justice and carries on his egotistic ways. Simply put, he acts cowardly. He doesn’t want anyone to think of him as a bad man. So he hurts Oh Yoon Joo and Gong Ah Jung. If things have been decided already, he should just take the responsibility and cleanly end the relationship (with Oh Yoon Joo). But he can’t do that. But I guess this is what makes it a melodrama. Hyun Ki Joon makes me frustrated. And Oh Yoon Joo, who annoyingly gets involved to hold onto Hyun Ki Joon, also makes me frustrated. I’m sad and feel sorry for Gong Ah Jung, who gets thrown around for no reasons. And I pity Hyun Sang Hee, who has to watch Gong Ah Jung and Hyun Ki Joon involved in such a situation. This is simply too deep to be considered a comedy.

Isn’t this a perfect melodrama? The light mood in the earlier episodes has become endlessly heavy. But the fact that just enough of situations occur here and there to keep the drama from being overly heavy is the beauty of this drama. No way that they’d run into CEO Chen at that situation. The unexpected situation provided suspense and fun as to see the panicking characters. And the honesty and truth that reappears at that exact moment. Such serious situation offered a perfect moment for him to call her “Ah Jung ah!”

There are dramas that lose its effect as more episodes are aired, and there are dramas that reveal its true worth as more episodes are aired. In this regard, ‘Lie To Me’ is in the latter category. It becomes more entertaining as more episodes are aired. It’s becoming serious, but not overly serious. But it’s definitely become serious. As I watch the drama, the detailed depiction of the mental state of each character makes me amazed at the work done by the writer (Kim Ye Ri).

How will Hyun Sang Hee’s feelings toward Gong Ah Jung be revealed? How far will Oh Yoon Joo get involved? What about Yoo So Ran and Gong Ah Jung’s relationship? What about Yoo So Ran and Chun Jae Bum’s marriage? Above all, what about Hyun Ki Joon and Gong Ah Jung? It’s getting more beautiful as the story is told. It’s becoming more fun. I lose track of time while watching it. This is the highest praise.

[Source: stardaily news@stardailynews.co.kr]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-6-2011 10:48 AM | Show all posts
tq tq bel....
hmmm shedih..kat opis blocked segala....!
anasue Post at 9-6-2011 10:36

sama ler mcm kat office bel..
byk kena block...semua yg melibatkan donlot2 ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2011 12:02 PM | Show all posts
hihihihi i like i like.. dua2 cute taim nih!! sweett sgt2!!!
nana97 Post at 9-6-2011 10:14

kannn... pastu ki joon siap amik gmbr sendiri.. rakam video kat hp ah jung lagik... so sweeeeet~

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2011 12:07 PM | Show all posts
kannn... pastu ki joon siap amik gmbr sendiri.. rakam video kat hp ah jung lagik... so  ...
ichi Post at 9-6-2011 12:02

ah jung..aaaaa....ah jung..aaaa.....so kiyooooo

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-6-2011 12:09 PM | Show all posts
nak tergelak tui mistake pasai scene ah jung jatuh tuh..kalu u all pasan mase jatuh tu h/p dia pun jatuh sekali...mase ah jung sedar h/p kat tangan kiri dia...lepas tu tak lame tu dia cari2 h/p dia...adehhhh....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2011 12:19 PM | Show all posts
nak tergelak tui mistake pasai scene ah jung jatuh tuh..kalu u all pasan mase jatuh tu h/p dia pun j ...
ayie77 Post at 9-6-2011 12:09

a'aa.. igtkan aku sorg je pasan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-6-2011 01:55 PM | Show all posts
Reply 365# ichi

hahahahaha scene yg ah jung dok ulang2 dgr ki joon panggil nama dia tuh mmg best!!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2011 01:57 PM | Show all posts
nak tergelak tui mistake pasai scene ah jung jatuh tuh..kalu u all pasan mase jatuh tu h/p dia pun j ...

alamak.. tak perasan lak... nk kne ulang blk nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2011 02:53 PM | Show all posts
alamak.. tak perasan lak... nk kne ulang blk nih...
nana97 Post at 9-6-2011 13:57

sila2.....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2011 05:08 PM | Show all posts

i pun notice part ni.....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2011 11:07 PM | Show all posts
arghhh sangat stress....shin try streaming dari episode 7 tu memang takdapat2 je... skang dah eps 10 siot!! Wimax ni siput vavi betul la...
eh kat ne nak donlod torrent ek? baik aku donlok je buat sakit hati je nak streaming dah sampai setengah jalan leh lak terenti...cisss...
shin baca recap eps 8 ada kiss kiss meletop lagi ek? adoiiiiii....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2011 08:54 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Nisda_ at 10-6-2011 08:56

Reply 373# sh|nobu

download latest korean drama kat sini

www.mediumquality.blogspot.com

www.myasiancinema.com

pastu subtitle terpantas ambik kat

www.darksmurfsub.com

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2011 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Nisda thank u so much!!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2011 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Nisda_ at 10-6-2011 11:42

Reply 375# sh|nobu

no problem..sesama suka drama koya, sy ni peminat tegar
make sure lepas habis download, rename nama file drama dan nama file sub-title sama  
anything, pm aje sy

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-6-2011 05:09 PM | Show all posts
tak sabar tunggu citer kat one HD

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2011 08:25 PM | Show all posts

yg lebih lawak lagi, mula2 AJ guna hset xde line, bila dtg KJ elok plak ader line... bersangka baik... lain line kot

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2011 11:30 PM | Show all posts
Reply 376# Nisda_

Yang tu direct download kan, tau tak nak cari torrent drama ni kat ne?
Sangat tension sebab dah takpat nak streaming, lembab tahap gaban...dah jadik malas dah nak streaming sebab asyik half way failed.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2011 12:54 AM | Show all posts
ketinggalan byk dah epi nih tak tgk....uwaaa

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

29-6-2024 12:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.092928 second(s), 42 queries .