Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: DARSITA

PRISON BREAK

[Copy link]
Post time 2-6-2006 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by illa at 2-6-2006 03:08 PM
saper2 tolonglah bagitau..mana nak carik cd prison break ni..complete season..walau di mana sekalipun aku sanggup pegi dapatkan cd ni...

Low Yat n Imbi plaza ada....sampai episod 13

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-6-2006 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Lana at 1-6-2006 09:05 PM

he's a stallion alright :bgrin:..looks + brain ...what more could you ask for..& i read somewhere that Mr.Miller Senior 's a Rhodes scholar/lawyer , mum's a Yale grad & both younger sis ...

:lol

our pren miss nanu_nanu pernah buat avatar Wentowrth Miller nie. Cantik.  btw aku minat muka si miller aja tapi karakter dlm prison break yg paling aku suker sekali ialah t-bag :nyorok:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2006 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DanaScully at 2-6-2006 07:42 PM

:lol

our pren miss nanu_nanu pernah buat avatar Wentowrth Miller nie. Cantik.  btw aku minat muka si miller aja tapi karakter dlm prison break yg paling aku suker sekali ialah t-bag :nyorok:

Actuallykan  Dana..T-bag is one of my 3 most fav characters after Michael. The other one is none other than Mr. Gelabah , funny guy Senor Sucre :bgrin: and why am i not surprised that we keep bumping into each other on almost the same species of guys..:bgrin:

So now,  where's our pren nanu_nanu?  I remember the last time i came here , she was all over Mr.Miller. Has her attention been swayed away by yummier hotties? Sorry,  I've  lost track of her latest "victims" .:lol  And about the avatar, she sure is a genius but i dare not ask her for another favour after all the "torture" i gave her ..err..but that Mr. Brightside's avatar aka my ex Marty Casey's was awesome..and i cudn't thank her more. :bgrin:

[ Last edited by  Lana at 2-6-2006 10:53 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2006 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Mr.Miller wants  saucy mails from y'all yo...ha, apa lagi. Ni aku cilok dari biggeststars.com. Sorry kalau dah ada, aku tak belek page yg lepas2..

Wentworth Miller says that despite his cover boy good looks and newfound fame as the lead in "Prison Break", his status as hunk du jour hasn't resulted in the expected deluge of saucy fan mail.

The fine man says he's be getting kiddie letters of idol worship, but it's the other stars on the show (such as eye candy Amaury Nolasco who plays cellmate Fernando Sucre, and Robert Knepper who plays T-bag) he says who are flooded with steamy letters.

"T-bag gets all those and I'm quite disappointed that I never get any rude stuff," Wentworth said. "I actually get a lot of letters from kids - who I'm not sure should even be watching the program. They admire Michael (his character) and have him down as some sort of hero."

Actually, the hottie says that he is quite grateful for his career and his big "break," expecially considering that "The Human Stain" with Anthony Hopkins, which was supposed to be his ticket to fame, flopped at the box office. As a result, he struggled like a lot of other unknown actors to find work.

"This is an incredibly brutal profession," Wentworth said. "Don't get me wrong, we're not working in a coal mine, but to be rejected day in and day out does take its toll, and if you're someone like myself, who I don't think fits into a pre-established mould, it can become even more difficult.

"If you're a young Tom Cruise, Hollywood knows what to do with you because Tom Cruise has worked so well. They're desperate for a young Tom Cruise. But if you don't fit into a particular mould, you have to actually go out and establish that type first. "It's my greatest hope that in 10 to 15 years there's some casting director in Los Angeles who says, 'I need a young Wentworth Miller'."

But Wentworth understands he needs to establish himself first. So, when production on "Prison Break" went into hiatus recently, he rejected film roles to maintain the integrity of his character. "Ideally I want to do something that inspires me, but in the end I decided not do anything over the break because 'Prison Break' is a means to an end," he says.

"I do hope it leads to other projects, but it's also an end in and of itself, and I want to have just as much energy going into the second season as I do going into the first, and that will, I think, buy a couple of months of rest and relaxation."

"The wonderful thing about 'Prison Break' is that it's being seen all around the world," he said, "and I think it will go a long way towards establishing me as a commodity, for better or for worse."

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2006 11:21 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2006 11:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by baduglyu at 2-6-2006 11:21 PM
CLICK HERE gambor masa wentworth kat sekolah
CLICK HERE the princeton tigertones (dia joined acappella masa kat princeton dulu)
CLICK HERE  cukupkan sampai 3 gambor la to all miller's fan ENJOY! ...

Thanks badglyu.  Inesen sungguh muka Mr.Miller dedulu ek.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-6-2006 11:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Lana at 2-6-2006 11:30 PM

Thanks badglyu.  Inesen sungguh muka Mr.Miller dedulu ek.

By the way, ada tak gambar family dia? Nak gak aku kenal bakal mertua & adik2 ipar aku :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2006 11:35 PM | Show all posts
forum ni dah off TERtrack. semua dah busy berbincang pasal wentworth miller more than prison break. takp
e la. ape nak buat semua dah obsessed (termasuk aku). ni baduglyu terjumpa si miller ni pakai spec. tak tahu ah kau org perasan dia pernah main dlm drama POPULAR (only 2 episodes)

anyway here is the pic:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-6-2006 11:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #447 Lana's post

wah wah Lana nanti jealous member yg lain ni. gambor family members tak jumpa ah. kalau jumpa nanti aku post. tapi aku pernah terjumpa gambor EX-GALFRIEND dia ni. nanti aku post!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2006 11:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by baduglyu at 2-6-2006 11:35 PM
forum ni dah off TERtrack. semua dah busy berbincang pasal wentworth miller more than prison break. takp
e la. ape nak buat semua dah obsessed (termasuk aku). ni baduglyu terjumpa si miller ...

Lana rasa lom off-track lagi..Prison Break & Mr Miller are interchangeable..:bgrin:

Gambar dia yg pakai spec ni tak hawt lah. Ni citer aper eh.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2006 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by baduglyu at 2-6-2006 11:38 PM
wah wah Lana nanti jealous member yg lain ni. gambor family members tak jumpa ah. kalau jumpa nanti aku post. tapi aku pernah terjumpa gambor EX-GALFRIEND dia ni. nanti aku post!!!

Postlah, nak tengok taste dia cemaner :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2006 11:44 PM | Show all posts
ah dah jumpa dah gambor ex dia ni.
alahai gambor tak kluar la!!!

[ Last edited by  baduglyu at 3-6-2006 12:17 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2006 11:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by baduglyu at 2-6-2006 11:44 PM
ah dah jumpa dah gambor ex dia ni.
http://www.abacausa.com/previews/2/153602.jpeg

Wentworth Miller and his girlfriend arrive at the Human Stain special screening, held at the MGM Screening Room ...

hey hun, i suppose you need to re-post the pic..i cant see a thing..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2006 11:49 PM | Show all posts

Reply #453 Lana's post

aku nampak alrite aje
tapi for Lana sake aku akan post kan the link:
[url=http://www.abacausa.com/ximagi/search.php?u=&message=Person:+Wentworth%20Miller&people[]=Wentworth%20Miller]HERE[/url]

go next sampai ko nampak dia dgn satu pempuan yg pakai bahu warna hitam tu. tak tahu ape pasal the boleh letak url dia kat sini

[ Last edited by  baduglyu at 2-6-2006 11:55 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2006 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by baduglyu at 2-6-2006 11:49 PM
aku nampak alrite aje
tapi for Lana sake aku akan post kan the link:
=Wentworth%20Miller]HERE

thanks again badglyu..tapikan..still tak nampak..even if i bukak link tu on another browser,  nampak x jer. Aku rasa pc/internet connection aku dah fed-up ngan aku, asyik dok search & browse benda yg sama jer ..hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2006 12:00 AM | Show all posts
To Mr. Miller's worshippers..its his birthday today...our man's 34 today!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-6-2006 12:02 AM | Show all posts

Reply #456 Lana's post

thx la Lana u r a true miller's fan. thx for reminding aku terLUPA

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2006 12:04 AM | Show all posts
family members wentworth tak jumpa tapi dominic nya ade

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2006 12:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by baduglyu at 3-6-2006 12:02 AM
thx la Lana u r a true miller's fan. thx for reminding aku terLUPA

actually his b'day's  yesterday 2 June (1972),  masa aku post tu ngam2 kol 12am 3 June :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2006 02:07 AM | Show all posts
aiyarkkkkk..bertambah2 saingan aku untok mendapatkan abang hottie kat sinih... :lol

tidakkkkkkkkkkk

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-9-2024 08:11 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089981 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.