[MERGED]--Room inside Kaba is a forbidden.Why? - Pict page 43

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 31-8-2005 01:01 PM | Show all posts
As usual muslims stuck again because coming with crap views

Pls i need pic/photos inside the kaba

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-8-2005 01:31 PM | Show all posts
As usual, Truth is very keen to know what's inside the Kaabah. Maybe he thinks there're many porcelain idols inside the Kaabah. But maybe you can witness heaven & hell! The Holy Quran itself already amazed me. What more to say having the chance to see what's in the Kaabah?

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2005 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 31-8-2005 01:01 PM
As usual muslims stuck again because coming with crap views

Pls i need pic/photos inside the kaba

Yeah, I understand b'coz to strengthen your faith - you need to witness supernatural events, supernatural sightings, miracles whatsoever. If you can't see them, your faith is weakened. Am I not right?

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2005 04:09 PM | Show all posts
in my opinion, even if a muslim did produce a picture of the inside of kaabah, ppl like truth would still not stop coming up with these type of issue..

instead, they'll keep asking for more and more proof.. like "what is the proof that the pic IS truly showing the inside of kaabah?"

u see.. ppl wont believe even the things that they see for themselves if they dont truly believe it.. no matter how many times u say that "seeing is believing", u would still ignore it if u dont believe such thing exist although the real truth is right in front of your eyes

so, why dont YOU YOURSELF go there and take picture of the dark-myterious-room-inside-kaabah-in-which-there-is-an-idol, Truth.8?

Use magic Report

Post time 31-8-2005 04:15 PM | Show all posts
even better, maybe u can make a trip to Makkah and bring along a video cam and video tape your whole journey (that is, if the Saudi govt allows you)
then, distribute it to the whole world..
unless and until you do so, i have to say that ur effort to "convince ppl that the muslims are actually worshipping an idol inside the Kaabah" is just a waste of time..

[ Last edited by adoi at 31-8-2005 04:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-8-2005 09:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 31-8-2005 01:31 PM
As usual, Truth is very keen to know what's inside the Kaabah. Maybe he thinks there're many porcelain idols inside the Kaabah. But maybe you can witness heaven & hell! The Holy Quran itself al ...

My  request is very simple :

ask the national geographic society to enter inside to snap pics in every angel. is that so much to ask??

documentary like "inside mecca" was filmed yet inside kaba room not filmed. why????

as sayings goes " bila datang kemusykilan, cepat-cepat lah di siasat"

walaupun seribu jawapan yg di beri gambar itu penting sebagai bukti sebab saya ini dah was2.

National geographic society is best peoples  to witness  to snap since they only one can valid not those so called pics in net.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-9-2005 12:20 AM | Show all posts
good lord!
the ding dong bell is still a swingin  :cak:

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2005 02:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sonny~~ at 1-9-2005 12:20 AM
good lord!
the ding dong bell is still a swingin  :cak:

peace

when such ding dong bell is still swingin than it time  to know the truth. PLS EXPOSED IT NOW B4 TOO LATE

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-9-2005 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 31-8-2005 09:28 PM

ask the national geographic society to enter inside to snap pics in every angel. is that so much to ask??

documentary like "inside mecca" was fi ...

hey truth8 , before I forgot , give us ur address , I want to take photograph inside ur house  and publish it here. Hmmm if can't pls explain why. Any mistery in ur house? Perhaps there is marijuana plant in ur house?

This awnser is similar to anwser of ur question y can't NG take photograph in Kaaba. For ur information the current guardian of Kaaba is Arab saudi and their Kings.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2005 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 1-9-2005 03:06 PM
hey truth8 , before I forgot , give us ur address , I want to take photograph inside ur house  and publish it here. Hmmm if can't pls explain why. Any mistery in ur house? Perhaps there is marijuana plant in ur house?

This awnser is similar to anwser of ur question y can't NG take photograph in Kaaba. For ur information the current guardian of Kaaba is Arab saudi and their Kings.

pls focus on  topic unless u are stuck as usual.  my request very simple yet a_a comes with crap things.

if current guardian of kaaba is arab and their kings does it teaches in koran??? if no than exposed to public and such crap thing it reserved for kings.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2005 03:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 1-9-2005 03:36 PM

pls focus on  topic unless u are stuck as usual.  my request very simple yet a_a comes with crap things.

if current guardian of kaaba is arab and their kings does it teaches in koran??? if ...

Focus? I have anwser. Remember , It is Arab right to prohibit anyone to take picture in Kaabah , this is their choice. Still u question us again , y and sort like u say Arab have no right to do it. Thats y I write below

I want to take photograph inside ur house  and publish it here. Hmmm if can't pls explain why. Any mistery in ur house? Perhaps there is marijuana plant in ur house?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2005 03:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 1-9-2005 03:41 PM

Focus? I have anwser. Remember , It is Arab right to prohibit anyone to take picture in Kaabah , this is their choice. Still u question us again , y and sort like u say Arab have no right to do ...

repeating question which not relevant to topic it show how muslims stuck.

again muslims stuck all the time with truth.8 topic

If the arab can invite national geographic society to filmed 搃nside mecca

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2005 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 1-9-2005 03:54 PM

repeating question which not relevant to topic it show how muslims stuck.

again muslims stuck all the time with truth.8 topic

If the arab can invite national geographic society to filme ...

Dude , I am offtopic , no . My question is similar like ur question. Ur anwser  if u say ur house there is no mistery , y dun u allow me to enter , berani kerana benar  as u always said . just give us ur address.

Ki ki

What difference between million ppl  visited and none visited . It still dun make arabian or u lost ur right  to prohobit others to enter the place or ur house. U have right , Am I right.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2005 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 1-9-2005 04:02 PM

Dude , I am offtopic , no . My question is similar like ur question. Ur anwser  if u say ur house there is no mistery , y dun u allow me to enter , berani kerana benar  as u always said . just  ...

i ask u simple question:

u and rest of muslims claimed that the room inside the kaba is King priviliges, rite or wrong???no one can enter the mystery room behind the kaba, rite or wrong??

answer me just rite or wrong and not stupid anwere

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2005 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 1-9-2005 04:08 PM

i ask u simple question:

u and rest of muslims claimed that the room inside the kaba is King priviliges, rite or wrong???no one can enter the mystery room behind the kaba, rite or wrong??

King of Arab and Arab saudi are the guardian (sort like janitor) of Kaabah. They have right to do what ever they want as long they did not break the Islam Rules.

So ur question should  be room inside kaaba under king guardian? And my anwser is yes

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2005 04:32 PM | Show all posts
BTW , where is ur address? I want snap some photo.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-9-2005 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 1-9-2005 04:31 PM
King of Arab and Arab saudi are the guardian (sort like janitor) of Kaabah. They have right to do what ever they want as long they did not break the Islam Rules.

So ur question should  be room inside kaaba under king guardian? And my anwser is yes ...

guardian or somthing fishy inside the room??? since u answered  YES that kaaba is under king guardian, how come so many photos in internet showing peoples crawling some claimed and walking some claimed , 2 pillars some claimed , 3 pillars some claimed and etc taken inside??? or shall i says it is another tactic of muslims to fabricate to hide frm knowing the truth the real inside the room???

[ Last edited by Truth.8 at 1-9-2005 05:23 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2005 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 1-9-2005 04:32 PM
BTW , where is ur address? I want snap some photo.

not relevant to the topic here. stick to the topic

Use magic Report

Post time 1-9-2005 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 1-9-2005 05:21 PM

guardian or somthing fishy inside the room??? since u answered  YES that kaaba is under king guardian, how come so many photos in internet showing peoples crawling some claimed and walking so ...

Guardian indeed? So what r the mistery? If they prohibit any photo to be snap , it is their right. Ppl can do speculation , it is their choice. BTW can I speculate that in ur house there is 199 idol statue? The reason , u did not allow me to snap photo in ur house. So it create mistery.

Duh , this thread is considered succes thread for u. What a funny. It similar like ur so call claimed gabriel picture in hiraq. All base on speculation.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-9-2005 05:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 1-9-2005 05:25 PM

Guardian indeed? So what r the mistery? If they prohibit any photo to be snap , it is their right. Ppl can do speculation , it is their choice. BTW can I speculate that in ur house there is 1 ...

did ur religion teaches that " bila datang kemusykilan, cepat-cepat lah di siasat"  rather than me putting speculation it will be wise to take pics inside. Once and for all because to clear my doubt.

documentary like "inside mecca" was filmed yet inside kaba room not filmed. why????

as sayings goes " bila datang kemusykilan, cepat-cepat lah di siasat"

walaupun seribu jawapan yg di beri gambar itu penting sebagai bukti sebab saya ini dah was2.

National geographic society is best peoples  to witness  to snap since they only one can valid not those so called pics in net.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-9-2024 12:23 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043680 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.