Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: DARSITA

PRISON BREAK

[Copy link]
Post time 21-7-2006 08:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #780 DanaScully's post

la si doktor tu menyibuk aje. tak ya tunjuk dia lagi. dia takde kena mengena la aku tgk. aku rase character dia ni is a waste of time aje

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-7-2006 01:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by baduglyu at 21-7-2006 08:35 PM
la si doktor tu menyibuk aje. tak ya tunjuk dia lagi. dia takde kena mengena la aku tgk. aku rase character dia ni is a waste of time aje

straight to the point.! :solute:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2006 10:19 AM | Show all posts
Another update or rather spec?: Read that Pres. Reynolds & the brother  are leavin' the show. Not sure how the writers 're gonna come up with the twist or they  just gonna find other actors  who look  like 'em..

[ Last edited by  Lana at 22-7-2006 10:20 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2006 10:58 AM | Show all posts
"Prison Break's" Robert Knepper -- who plays the vile and wicked T-Bag on the Fox drama -- says he decided to spend his hiatus time with family instead of making movies, because "I had stuff that was sent my way that was too T-Bagesque. My character is very slithery and slimy. I want to do something completely different. I want to do comedy, I want to do a period piece ... not the typical thing."

He adds that his "Prison Break" castmate, Wentworth Miller, "got the same thing offered to him: a lot of prison movies. We were both like, 'No, I don't want to do another prison movie right now. I just got out of prison.'"

Fans of the show know that the principals escaped in the season finale, but where they go from there is anybody's guess. When last seen, T-Bag was running for his life, with his severed left hand in tow. "Hopefully, he's going to get it sewn back on," says Knepper. "But I have a feeling it's going to go bye-bye. My fantasy is that I'm walking down the street and see a mannequin and go 'ooh, there's a good idea.' I'll just strap the mannequin's hand on my stump, put a glove on it, and be done with it." Stranger things have happened in TV land.

SOURCE

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2006 11:01 AM | Show all posts

Reply #783 Lana's post

aku pun ade terbaca si actress who played president reynolds in prison break is leaving to be on Brothers & Sisters. So most probably they would recast Caroline Reynolds

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2006 01:42 PM | Show all posts

season 2 promo pics

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-7-2006 01:14 PM | Show all posts
saya bdak baru kat sini dan mmg giler ngan citer nie...................citer nie citer eglish yang pertama saya ikut selepas beberapa tahun ....crita  last The x-files kot.....

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2006 04:17 PM | Show all posts
huhuhu........:love:m

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-7-2006 04:53 PM | Show all posts
dah abes donlod and tgk citer nih for season 1. kalo tgk mmg berpeluh2 lah macam aku yang nak lari kuar dari jail. lambatnyer lagik nak tgk season 2!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2006 05:55 PM | Show all posts
aku baru abis layan episode 22 smlm..so, episode 22 last episode utk season 1 nihlaa kan? aku igtkan ada lagi 23 ke 24...btw citer nih memang buat aku sakit jantung and menjerti2 dpn laptop..hehe...paling tak larat tgk watak haymiller yg psycho tuh....

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2006 10:59 PM | Show all posts
yerp last episode is 22!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2006 09:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by baduglyu at 22-7-2006 10:58
He adds that his "rison Break" castmate, Wentworth Miller, "got the same thing offered to him: a lot of prison movies. We were both like, 'No, I don't want to do another prison movie right now. I just got out of prison.'"

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2006 10:29 AM | Show all posts
semalam punye episod pun best...flashback tentang kisah2 the prisoner...paling kesian kat Sucre...kawan (ke sepupu?) yang buat pedajal coz die minat kat Mariscruz 2 kan...kesian...C-Note plak rupenye seorang askar yang baik..ape2pun Teddy pandai gak sifir2 ni yer...he...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2006 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by senahsirap at 23-7-2006 05:55 PM
aku baru abis layan episode 22 smlm..so, episode 22 last episode utk season 1 nihlaa kan? aku igtkan ada lagi 23 ke 24...btw citer nih memang buat aku sakit jantung and menjerti2 dpn laptop..hehe...paling tak larat tgk watak haymiller yg psycho tuh....

sebenarnya nama dia haywire la..
jgn mare ekk..just nak buat correction.. :nerd:

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2006 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gjoy_chester at 25-7-2006 10:29 AM
semalam punye episod pun best...flashback tentang kisah2 the prisoner...paling kesian kat Sucre...kawan (ke sepupu?) yang buat pedajal coz die minat kat Mariscruz 2 kan...kesian...C-Note plak rupen ...

a'ah la...
semlm mcm flashback blk ksh-ksh atau sebab musabab diorang msk prison..
yg kesian sekali Sucre lah..tak sangka org yg dia knl yg pedajal dia..
kalau dia tahu msti dia sedih..
yg lawaknya pulak..masa dia nk rompak, org kat kedai tu keluarkan punyalah byk duit, dia amik sekeping je duit tu...:lol
pas tu masa kali kedua dia rompak, siap mntk maaf lagi kat jurujual kat kedai tu...
kira Sucre ni tak lah jahat sbnrnya cuma terdesak je...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2006 01:00 PM | Show all posts
rupe2nye mmg scofiled dah target orang2 yg die nak mintak tolong tuh. rase2nye ade byk lagi gambar2 orang yang die tampal kat dinding, tapi just nampak sebahagian jek.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-7-2006 07:53 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2006 08:16 PM | Show all posts
Life on the outside in 'Prison Break'
BY DAVID KRONKE, Television Critic

When "Prison Break" concluded last season, Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) had broken his brother Lincoln (Dominic Purcell) out of jail after he was framed for murdering the Vice President's brother. So what happens when the show returns next month?
Following a 45-minute press conference during the semiannual television press tour, reporters didn't have many, if any, answers. Series creator Paul Scheuring has lit out for the same veil of opacity where "The Sopranos"' David Chase has dwelled for years.

This much we know: William Fichtner ("Invasion" ) joins the cast as a ruthless FBI agent determined to catch the guys, who will split up and try desperately to remain beneath the radar. And, like the first season, the entirety of season two will only comprise about three weeks' time.

"We will not see a rehash of season one," Scheuring said, "where they all end up back in the prison by episode three and say, 'Now we have to figure out another way out.'"

Though the inmates go their separate ways, that doesn't mean they don't have unfinished business with one another.

"It doesn't make sense for them to run around in this little amorphous mass," Scheuring said. "They will split up and they will pop up in each other's lives. They still need things from one another." The conspiracy storyline will be relegated to the back burner for the season's early episodes, Scheuring revealed.

Miller said his character, season one's mastermind, will carry a lot less clout in season two.

"Now that we're outside, there's no reason for anyone to listen to Michael anymore," he said. "My goal is to get my brother to Mexico as quickly and safely as possible." His brother has other ideas, which creates even more conflict.

"Lincoln has a lot more street smarts," Scheuring said. "He's more adept at surviving in a savage world."

Michael's famous tattoo blanketing his torso will retain its prominence in season two, as it also contains secrets to the men's survival in the real world.

Much to Miller's chagrin: It requires four hours in the makeup chair to apply the thing.

"As far as the tattoo, they were smart enough not to tell me and I was foolish enough not to ask," he said, smiling wryly. "At this point, I'm much less of a fan of the tattoo. But it's such a cool special effect. It's one of the reasons people tune in. It's such a great set piece, so it'd be a shame to let it go. So I'm willing to sit in the chair for a few more hours."

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2006 08:18 PM | Show all posts

It was designed by tattoo artist Tom Berg (who created for Red Dragon as well). According to Tom, if Michael were to get this tattoo for real, he estimates that it would take over 200 hours of work, at least four years to complete because of the pain involved, and cost around $15-20,000.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2006 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Not badlah jugak ma Sergeant Sodomy rambut blonde :bgrin:  tak macam gambor yg cam  satu lagi, cam Temenggung Jugah :gado:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-9-2024 07:18 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042591 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.